Brief Encounter 2020 Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife tells all & asks husband to make an important decision.
1.1k words
2.75
33.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Cecilia Faces An Existential Crisis

My Darling Husband Cyril

I was downbeat beyond the normal highs and lows we all face in January. My body clock said that I must get pregnant. 35 is getting late for childbirth. I wanted Trevor's baby but to stay married to you. I knew that you would never agree. So I wrestled with the moral dilemma.

I recalled the "gloomy Danish philosopher of existential crisis" Soren Kierkegaard. Soren felt God cursed him for impregnating a woman out of wedlock. I also felt shame for wanting a child out of wedlock. My baby must come from a loving relationship. That meant making love to Trevor.

I finally recognised that carrying Trevor's child would bring me a Kierkegaardian "authentic life". It felt spiritually, morally and intellectually right. This realisation meant I didn't give a damn what others say. I was not going to think of myself as a trollope or a whore. I was "fulfilling my destiny according to my nature"

After a few weeks of discussion Trevor agreed. We saw his private doctor. Dr Singh confirmed that Trevor could fertilise my eggs. His opinion was that I should not get pregnant. I told the good doctor that I would accept the extra risk of a late pregnancy. Trevor held my hand and agreed with me.

Dr Singh advised us both to lose weight slowly over at least 6 months and to eat only the healthy foods shown in his leaflet. He also gave us both an exercise regimen. I was not to overeat or to undereat. Most importantly we were both to give up alcohol.

I was disappointed that it would take six months time to be in peak condition for conception. Trevor asked if that meant no sex for 6 months. Dr Singh said even if we used condoms there is still a risk of conception, and therefore an unacceptably high risk to me. After 8 long months, we were "set to go" with Dr Singh's less than full blessing.

Trevor Addresses Cyril's Financial Problems And The Three Meet

Trevor specialises in aiding firms in financial difficulties. During the wait for Dr Singh's approval he used his skills to identify the problems that your firm faced. He warned me that he must do this alone. He could face banishment as a director and even imprisonment if he didn't follow Stock Exchange rules.

The next thing I know is that you tell me that your firm is in discussions "which may or may not lead to a takeover". I, along with other director's wives, am invited to the Studland Grand Hotel for a weekend of talks. Imagine my shock when I saw Trevor was on the "take over" team.

By chance we three were seated at the same table for the formal meal. Trevor and I played it cool. You never suspected that he and I were in love and we planned having adulterous sex.

You were impressed with Trevor's presentation. Your board met and agreed his suggestion to split into 2 - a low risk local firm and a higher risk national organisation. Suddenly your shares are worth double. Even better, as a national organisation Director you would get a substantially enhanced salary.

I spoke to Trevor only briefly. He said that you will see a lot of hotels in your new role. Trevor exhorted me to go with you as often and make you happy sexually. He said "Having great sex with your husband will not stop our arrangement, and it will help you keep him once you are carrying our child."

Cyril, I had great fun christening hotel bed rooms with you taking me in various sexual positions. Dr Singh's leaflets definitely helped our sex life. Even though we weren't quite up to the wheelbarrow position, it was fun trying.

My darling Cyril if you don't want to know the details of Trevor's lovemaking then skip the following page.

Trevor's Lovemaking

My darling, you are a wonderful lover. You took my virginity on our first night as man and wife. It was magical. I fondly recall the sweaty sex we had on the night we discovered your low sperm count. Your long, thick cock pumping ejaculate into my vagina proclaimed "I am a complete man". My post coital sucking of your manhood replied "I know you are".

I know men value their penises. Yours is better than Trevor's in both length and girth. You know which buttons to press to bring me to blissful orgasm. I love licking and sucking your member and watching your cum face as you ejaculate into my mouth. I love swallowing your cum.

I have never licked or sucked Trevor's cock.

Trevor would kiss me passionately, fondle my breasts, suck both nipples and lick my clitoris. He would have me in the missionary position as this was best for conception. He called these 19 episodes "Sperm Delivery Sessions".

For the good news that I was carrying his, and my, child he had me doggy style.

For the bad news we had tantric sex where his penis rested in my vagina while he faced me and kissed me and I kissed him. He would occasionally thrust gently to maintain his erection. He kept inside me for a quarter of an hour. Finally with 4 quick thrusts he ejaculated.

Trevor and I are on a romantic cruise holiday. We will have more tantric sex. We will stay together in a hotel until Tuesday.

Cecilia Asks Cyril The Most Important Question Of His Life

So Cyril the good news is that I am expecting a boy. He is healthy. The bad news is that I will not survive the delivery. The solicitors say that, under these circumstances I could get a quickie divorce and marry Trevor straight away.

I much prefer that we remain married. As far as anyone else is concerned, you fathered the boy. Trevor will have visiting rights. He and I will not have any more sex. Our family solicitor has an £20,000 escrow account for the boy, which Trevor funded. This means the solicitor will release funds only for the boy's benefit. The solicitor also holds shares in escrow which means at age 21 he could be independently rich

So I beg you to take the second option. I will meet you at the solicitors on Tuesday week to hear your decision. Take the opportunity to speak to Dr Singh at Poole Private Hospital and to our church minister.

My Funeral Arrangements

I want to have one in our church with most of my ashes then sprinkled in the Boscombe Gardens. I want both you and Trevor there whatever my marital status. I want a smaller part of my ashes to be sprinkled in the Studland Nudist beach that Trevor loves. Trevor and his friends will be naked and I hope that you will attend and also be naked.

My darling Cyril I do love you please accept the second option.

All my love

Cecilia

In part 3 we discover how Cyril reacts to Cecilia's letter.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers