Brief Encounter 2020

Story Info
Married woman falls for another man.
1.1k words
3.23
30.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Film buffs will recognise the debt that this piece owes to the classic David Lean film. This is Cecilia's confession to her husband, Cyril,

My darling Cyril

You are asleep and after you read this you will have to make a very important decision. The most important decision of our married life

What is biblical adultery of the heart? Is it when you realise you don't want to be a respectable middle-class woman in an affectionate but dull marriage? Is it when you first get excited by another man?. Is it when you want only to be with that other man? Is it when you take the furtive step to be with the other man? If so, my darling Cyril, I am an adulteress.

My First Adultery

My biblical adultery with Trevor began when he and I met on one of my regular sunbathing trips. Trevor waited for the Open Top bus at the Ferry bus stop. He was explaining to 2 foreign tourists that they would miss the Swanage bus if they boarded the ferry as foot passengers.

He mistook me for a tourist. But I said I already had a ferry ticket and only wanted to get to the headland. Just as I joined the queue to board the ferry Trevor shouted to the foreigners that the bus was coming. He saved them an hour's wait. My first impression was favourable.

Hours later I had finished my swim and was tired of sunbathing. It is a half hour walk back to the ferry. I was struggling with a rucksack and beach towel and a dress and sunhat. Trevor came out of the Nudist area. He ran up and offered to carry my rucksack. As I turned round he realised that I was the lady from the ferry bus stop. I accepted his kind offer.

I commented that Trevor must have come through the Nudist area. I told him that I had walked through it once but public nudity was not my cup of tea. I revealed your habit of saying that I was going au naturel. I always wear a one-piece swimsuit. I talked for most of the walk. I got a thrill as Trevor glanced down at my partly exposed cleavage. It was just a momentary examination and he probably didn't realise I had seen him glance.

But it made me feel special. That special feeling grew when I clocked him glancing a second time.

Just before we boarded the ferry I had to cover the swimsuit with my dress and put on my sandals. Trevor still held my rucksack.. He knew that I was married but asked if he could accompany me back to Bournemouth. I knew he lived in Poole. He was taking a 2 hour detour so we could chat some more. I agreed readily

We were lucky and got seats upstairs, and best of all, together. Trevor commented about how lucky we were, sun, a breeze, open top bus and excellent company. Saying that I was excellent company didn't seem like a chat up line. When we got back to Bournemouth my connecting bus awaited. I confess that this man makes me happier than I have been for years. I was determined we would meet again.

My Second Adultery

As the good weather continued I went as much as possible to the headland. I took up residency near the "Nudists may be seen" sign. I wore my 2 piece so Trevor could see more of my breasts. My heart raced as I saw him walk towards the Nudist area. I waved and he put down his towel next to me.

I was worried that he would be put off by my overweight tummy. I needn't have. Trevor said how stunning I looked in the 2-piece. We talked about this and that with the ease you and I talk. I told him that I was glad that fate had given us another chance to meet. But it was not fate. Trevor had been looking out for me.

We swam together. I lay down on the towel. I asked Trevor to undo my top. He did so but my breasts were stilled cupped. I asked him to apply the sunscreen to my shoulders, back and legs. I hoped Trevor would kiss my back like you do Cyril. But he never went beyond applying the cream. It was erotic having Trevor touch my exposed skin..

As the sun beat down we chatted and I told Trevor all my joys and frustrations. I told him that you are loving but that financial worries with your business had cast a cloud over our marriage.

I shouldn't have revealed that you are infertile. Cyril your coupling is first rate, But it has been less frequent with the financial pressures.

But you will never give me a baby. At 25 this didn't matter to me. But at 35 I feet the Darwinian urge to multiply the species. I should have told you but I told Trevor. I felt better for having the space to be open and honest.

I discovered that Trevor and his girlfriend of six months had split. He had confessed that he had met someone else and, like in the Godfather, had been hit by a thunderbolt. He didn't feel right chasing one woman and dating another. He called me his Mrs Homebreaker. It made me feel good that this slightly overweight woman could have such an effect on another man.

We swam together again but this time I was topless. It was exhilarating having the waves crash against my exposed breasts. As we lay on our towels Trevor asked why nipples get larger in cold water but willies get smaller.

As we prepared to leave Trevor asked me to ring his mobile so he had my number. I agreed that we can't rely on the "excellent company" gods. I said that smartphones are better at uniting lovers. Trevor grinned and punched the air as if his team had just won the FA Cup. He was glad of my acknowledgement that we are lovers.

My darling Cyril, I realise I should not have phoned him. Trevor recorded my name as Homebreaker in his phone and I made his contact name Godfather.

We kissed to celebrate our status as the world's newest and best lovers. Later as his bus moved away I declared my love for Trevor with a mouthed "Love You". He mouthed back "Love You too". My first text to him read "I love you". His reply was simply "Homebreaker".

In part 2, Cecilia faces an existential crisis, Trevor addresses Cyril's financial problems, the three meet and Cecilia asks Cyril the most important question of his life.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers