Briefs in the Locker Room

Story Info
A guy's experience wearing briefs.
1k words
4.18
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched with anticipation as all the girls filed out of the locker room with their soccer uniforms on. I had been quite hard all day with her subtle teasing an anticipating what she had in mind with this kinky little plan of hers. Like most guys I had fantasized about locker room sex and couldn't wait to mark that off my bucket list. It had been hard, literally, trying to listen to professor's dull lectures all while trying to ignore increasingly suggestive texts. By the time classes were over the briefs I was wearing were tighter than tight and I remembered very clearly why I had quit wearing them.

One by one the girls passed some smiling at me others not noticing me. After all the other girls disappeared, she appeared at the locker room door with a sexy devious smile on her face. Her white soccer shirt was tied up in a knot to show off her sexy stomach and she wasn't wearing her black shorts but only a sexy black pair of black and white stripped panties. My dick gave a hard throb inside their tight cotton prison.

Still looking devious she beckoned me towards her with her finger and I quickly followed her into the locker room. Once inside I couldn't help but be in wonder. Here I was actually in the girl's locker room. The sheer kinkiness of it caused another throb in my tight briefs.

She then took my hands and backed me up against the lockers and after a few passionate kisses pulled my t-shirt off and then hungrily eyed my cargo shorts.

"Now for the moment I've been dying for. Let's see your tighty whities!" she said before unzipping my shorts and pulling them down. As I kicked my shorts away, she gasped and looked in awe at my very tented briefs.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as she kissed me again. "You look even sexier than I imagined. So much better than you do in boxers. Don't you like them?!

"Sure baby." I said. "There just a bit snug that's all." I said.

"But they look so sexy on you." she said as she cupped her hand around my hardon and gave a couple of rubs. My hardon throbbed under her touch and the tightness ratcheted up another notch. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please baby these are getting so tight now!" I pleaded.

Her look softened and she pulled back from me untying the knot around the bottom of the soccer shirt she had on. The shirt fell loose before she pulled it over her head exposing the white bra she had on. I watched in awe as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra and let it fall off her chest exposing her wonderful round breasts. She pulled the bra fully off but held onto it as she moved towards the center of the locker room and again used her finger to beckon me to follow her.

I quickly followed her, and she grabbed me and pushed me up against a poll. After a couple more passionate kisses she gave me the devious look again before saying, "Now let's get kinky." Before I could react, she fed the straps of the bra she was still holding over my arms and began pushing it up to my chest.

"Whoa baby what are you doing?!" I asked.

"Making things a little kinkier." She said sensually. "What's the matter baby? We've done bondage before. This will be the same. You'll love it, I promise." she said and kissed me again. I was way too worked up at this point to stop cooperating, so I gently nodded and let her get the bra straps up around my shoulders before moving behind me to pull the back strap around the poll I was leaning up against. With the bra clipped in place I was effectively tied to the poll.

She then took my wrists and pulled them behind me around the poll and bound them completely binding me to the poll. The devious look was back on her face as she came back around in front of me as she gave me a couple more kisses before saying, "Now I can have my way with you." Again, she cupped my erection and gave it a couple of squeezed.

"Baby please." I pleaded as my erection throbbed quite uncomfortably inside the briefs.

She backed off of me and picked up her shirt pulling it back on as her face took on what could only be an evil triumphant look. Then she said, "I saw you kissing Angie yesterday."

I was suddenly filled with horror at the situation I was now in. "Baby wait you don't understand." I pleaded desperately wanting out of this spot I was now in. "She threw herself at me I couldn't help it. I tried to stop her, but it was too late."

"I also found the Facebook messages you sent her too." she said gleefully. "I suppose she forced you to do that too."

"Baby please let me go." I begged. "Ok I was stupid with Angie, but you've made your point. Now please let me go."

She gave me another wicked grin before saying, "I'm going to have my way with you. Then if I'm in a good mood I might untie you. Hopefully you'll remember this the next time you want to be a player."

She then took control of my erection again and this time didn't hold back and before I knew it I was filling my briefs with a massive load of cum. She giggled with glee as she stroked me until every drop of cum was extracted from my balls with large streams of the hot gooey mess streaming down my legs.

She then wiped her hand off on my chest before grabbing her phone and snapping a shot of me tied up in my cum soaked briefs. I watched in horror as she showed me the clear shot of myself in this humiliating spot. She then went behind me and untied my wrists but left the bra clasped.

She pulled her shorts on as she said, "See you around baby. If you can't get that clasp off maybe Angie can help you." She then picked up my discarded clothes and walked out of the locker room. I desperately tried to reach the clasp behind the poll wondering how I was going to get out of this.