Brielle Ch. 04

Story Info
Serena's POV.
1.6k words
5
1.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say or do anything!" Serena calls from the front of the class. "Listen carefully. If you see or hear anything involving me or Brielle, ignore it and go along as usual unless I tell you otherwise. Report to me wherever you see Brielle and what she's doing. If I'm with her, wait until I'm not with her to report to me. When I sit down, you'll return to whatever you were doing, and you won't remember what I've said."

Serena sits back down at her desk and watches with satisfaction as the rest of the class, including the teacher, continue conversations like nothing had happened. This was the last class she needed to compel for the day, and it's her own class, with Brielle.

Serena watches Brielle as Brielle talks with her lab partner, someone from her swim team. It was only a few weeks ago when one of Serena's compelled bitches told her about Brielle's little list. Serena was so intrigued that she followed her every day for an entire week.

How had this queen bee hidden her little list from her this whole time? Sure, Serena doesn't go around the school compelling everyone to tell her all of their secrets, but she has fucked all of the girls in the school. It surprises her that she hadn't heard of Brielle's secret earlier. And Brielle was one of her favorite bitches.

Now, Serena will watch Brielle more carefully. She's going to fuck her so much that Brielle won't be able to resist Serena when she takes her off of her usual compulsion.

This power of Serena's was the best gift she had ever discovered. It came with the other gift when Serena was going through puberty. Her mother, the same as her, is the only one who can resist her compulsion. But even she has trouble. Serena thinks that it's because she's more powerful than her mother.

Serena's thoughts come back to the present when Brielle gets up and leaves the room. She wants to follow her, but she has plans before she begins her fun with Brielle. Even though Brielle isn't involved with these plans, Serena can already feel herself harden at what she's about to do.

With the discovery of her cock replacing her clit, Serena didn't really have time to explore the possibilities of her own pussy once she became interested in sex. Now, with Brielle gone for one of her usual visits with one of those on her list, Serena can put her most recent compulsive powers to use.

She goes to each boy in the class and tells him to show her his cock. If he isn't pleasing, she tells him to put his cock away and return to normal without remembering her visit. If he is pleasing to her, she tells him take off his clothes and go up to the front. She finally goes to the teacher, Mr. Warren, and tells him to do the same as the other boys.

Because he's teaching and Serena didn't tell him to stop what he was doing, Mr. Warren pulls out his cock in front of the class without even pausing in his lecture. This makes her cock harden even more in her baggy pants. Mr. Warren's cock is definitely big and thick, so Serena tells him to strip too.

With Mr. Warren's lecture still ongoing, Serena tells her boys to line up in front of the white board before giving her orders.

"I want each of you to fuck me until I cum, and then you cum, doing your best to make me feel good. After each of you are done, you'll redress yourselves and return to where I got you with no memory of what I made you do. Raise your hand if you're the best at using your hands or mouth or both on a pussy." When three hands rose--including Mr. Warren's, mid-speech--Serena told the students to be first in line and Mr. Warren to be last.

Taking off her own clothes, Serena pushes back the things on Mr. Warren's desk and lays down on it long-ways. She tells her boys to start and the boy that she put in the front of the line got on his knees to follow her specific orders to him.

Using his hands, he plays with her cock--because it's her clit in this situation--and uses the juices that form from that to lubricate his fingers before putting them inside her. Serena doesn't think much of this, only accepts it as part of the process. But after a minute of waiting for an internal response, she orders him to start fucking her instead.

He stands and places his already hard cock at her entrance and pushes. Serena reacts to this. Finally, she feels a reaction as the cock fully enters her. Her hymen breaks but she hardly bothers noticing that with how the fullness of a cock feels within her.

With Mr. Warren's voice droning on in the background, Serena moans and yelps with the pleasure given to her until she cums with her pussy for the first time. Apparently, that was enough for the first guy to cum too, so she barely has enough time to get her senses back before the next one starts in with his mouth and fingers.

She's extra sensitive, so she definitely feels something this time. But it's not enough after a little while and she orders him to fuck her already. He does, to the same result as the first guy. She cums sooner and has to wait for him to cum too before the next one steps forward. Cumming as a female is different. Usually, after just cumming, Serena could last for a long time before cumming again.

With how sensitive these fucks are making her, Serena yelps as the third guy enters her. Immediately, he starts ramming into her, jarring Serena in both body and mind. She starts cumming almost as quickly as before, but this third guy cums just as quickly. Now, Mr. Warren steps forward and jams his fingers inside her, making her sensitive pussy clench around his fingers and her body to shiver.

Mr. Warren continues his lecture as he works his fingers inside Serena, causing her to moan and move her hips to get more of the prolonging orgasm she begins to have. Before she can reach the climax, Mr. Warren removes his hand and immediately replaces it with his cock. This causes her to go over the edge, but he continues fucking her in such a way that the climax repeats itself before it ends. With every stroke, Serena orgasms.

With the stimulus that Serena's repeatedly orgasming pussy gives him, Mr. Warren soon shoots his own cum inside her. He slips out of her and redresses himself, the whole time continuing his lecture as if nothing has happened. But Serena stays on the desk to catch her breath, completely bare and dripping cum for the whole class to see.

The whole situation keeps her cock hard--which is annoying since she only meant to be fucked today. So, she gathers her clothes and walks out of the class. Serena knows where Brielle likes to meet her fuck buddies and she heads straight there, making sure that anyone who saw her has no memory of her walking naked in the halls.

Brielle wasn't supposed to be a part of her plans today, but Serena's cock is too hard not to do something about it and Brielle is the only one Serena has an interest in at the moment. With this in mind, she makes her way across the abandoned gym to where she can hear the sounds of flesh against flesh and the moans of Brielle and whichever partner she's with this time.

Serena looks under the bleachers and is pleased to find that Brielle is in the perfect position for her to join in. Brielle is on top, bouncing her perfect ass in a very enticing way. Serena places her clothes down quietly and walks forward.

Before Brielle or her current partner can fully react, Serena forces her cock to join the other one inside Brielle's pussy. Brielle shrieks at the way her pussy expands so suddenly, and her partner exclaims in a very vulgar way.

Serena barely gets out an order, "You want this," before beginning to ram into Brielle with abandon. Both Brielle and Ethan moan at the extra stimulus and then continue fucking.

Serena had never fucked the same pussy as another person at the same time before now, but she thinks she likes it. It's satisfying having two different rhythms and textures, especially since it's with Brielle.

She leans forward and grasps Brielle's tits, squeezing and pinching their pleasingly firm softness. Serena's tongue slides on her neck until she has her earlobe in between her lips. Briella moans with each new stimulus, but lets out a squeak when Serena lightly nibbles her ear. It's one of the best sounds that Serena has ever heard. And that's all she needs for her to empty inside the already overfilled cunt.

Neither Brielle nor Ethan stops their thrusting as Serena cums, and it makes her cock all the more sensitive. She quickly takes herself out of Brielle and steps away, breathing heavily. Her cock is more limp than she's ever seen it.

Well, this is no good, Serena thinks to herself. She still has her plans with Brielle after school's over. If she can't do it today, she has to wait two more days because she has a very specific schedule in mind.

Thankfully, as she thinks about her plans for Brielle, her cock starts to perk up again. Not enough to be ready to fuck right away, but definitely enough to be ready in the next half hour.

Happy with her plan still being on track, Serena gets dressed before addressing the still-fornicating couple.

"You won't remember I was here. Continue as you were."

With a grin, Serena goes back to her last class to ready herself for the start of a wonderful courtship.