Brie's Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then for better or for worse, Elizabeth's other hand slid down to her pussy, gently rubbing it and bringing her to the edge of orgasm in a matter of seconds. Then two fingers were shoved straight inside of that needy hole, causing Brie to cum hard and fast. Something she found herself doing over and over again, causing her to become blissfully lost in the ecstasy she was feeling.

Elizabeth wished she could give Brie everything she had right now. Thrust up into her tight little butt with every ounce of her strength, and then flip her over onto her stomach to continue when her anal bitch ran out of steam. Oh yes, Elizabeth wanted to bend Brie over the toilet and pound fuck the other actress's little ass hole until all that was left of it was a gaping crater, and all that was left of Brie Larson was a sweaty mess of a woman, broken beyond repair.

Hell, she would've loved for the next woman who came in here to find this bitch unconscious, laying across this toilet seat with her ass exposed. Exposing the fact that her most private hole was gaping wide open because somebody had just brutally sodomized her.

Sadly, they couldn't take that kind of a risk, even if it was fun to imagine it. Of course, there was a downside to it, namely that Elizabeth could no longer stop herself from cumming. But then, under the circumstances that was probably a good thing.

They had already spent way too much time in this public bathroom, and there was a very good chance that someone would show up while Brie was being her noisiest, especially as they'd had no other visitors so far. So Elizabeth tightened her grip against Brie's mouth, redoubled her efforts to hammer her fingers in and out of that needy little pussy, and then started growling encouragement into her bitch's ear, the combination of which made Brie go off like a rocket.

"Cum for me, you little bitch! Cum for me!" Elizabeth growled into Brie's ear, "Fucking cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, my big dick. Ooooooooooooooh, fuck yeah, good girl. Cum on my big cock, mmmmmmmmm, and all over my fingers, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, cum like the bitch you are. My bitch! Oh yeah, you're my bitch Brie. My anal loving little lezzie bitch. Oh fuck yeah, you're mine Brie! All mine! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, it's only a matter of time before you get that through your thick head. Then all of The Avengers will be mine. Oh yes, all of you, my anal loving little lezzie bitches! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Which was probably too loud, given their environment, but at that point Elizabeth just couldn't help herself. She was just having too much fun, and she was still 90% sure that there was still no one here. Thankfully it wasn't too long after she started talking that Brie collapsed on top of her, either too exhausted to continue, or wisely trying to save herself some energy for getting up and leaving.

Despite the fact that Elizabeth should be worrying about the latter it was really tempting to say 'fuck it', bend Brie over the toilet seat and start hammering her ass. It would be really awkward in this close space just to get in that position, but in that moment she thought it was worth it.

Then just as Elizabeth was about to do something stupid, she heard the sound of someone entering the facilities. Actually quite a few women from the sounds of it, chatting about the movie they had just seen, or about random shit, until their voices all blurred into one. Meanwhile Elizabeth Olson was just left sitting there, with Brie Larson naked from the waist down and sitting on her lap, a strap-on connecting their bodies.

If someone looked over the cubicle they wouldn't know Brie had a dick in her ass, but it was obvious they had been doing something. Thankfully they were left alone, without being discovered, something which caused both actresses to sigh at the same time with relief. Elizabeth then chuckled in amusement, which really upset her bitch.

"It's not funny!" Brie hissed.

"It's a little funny." Elizabeth continued to chuckle.

"It's not!" Brie insisted.

"It is." Elizabeth countered, admittedly rather childishly, before pushing things along, "But it won't be if we're caught, so why don't you do us both a favour, and shut up, mmmmmmmm, and show me my handiwork."

During that little exchange Brie had looked over her shoulder and glared at her top, meaning that Elizabeth got to enjoy the cute little blush which crossed her face at that command. Of course, despite obviously being embarrassed by being told to do that, and just the thought of having to obey that command, Brie didn't hesitate to do as she was told, lifting herself off of the dildo and spreading her cheeks to expose her widely gaping ass hole.

Was this because she was beginning to understand her place, or she just wanted to get this over so they could get out of here? Again, it was probably a combination of both, but Elizabeth didn't care. Not when she was presented with such a pretty little sight in front of her.

What was a very, very promising sign was that Brie didn't try to leave after a few seconds of showing off that gape. Hell, she didn't even turn around, drop to her knees and try and suck Elizabeth's cock without permission. Given their track record, and Brie's own experience topping, she had to know that Elizabeth wouldn't let her go until she gave her cock a cleaning, so not immediately rushing off made a lot of sense.

But while Brie could be trying not to show weakness by being too eager to go ass to mouth, Elizabeth chose to believe it was more than that. That Brie's newly discovered submissive side was getting the better of her, and this was one step closer to her becoming a completely broken in bitch. Which was a thought which was almost as satisfying as seeing her handiwork. Almost.

Something which Elizabeth enjoyed for probably longer than she should, before finally ordering, "Good girl, mmmmmmmmm, now get down on your knees and suck my cock. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, suck my cock! Suck it! Get every drop of your ass cream from it you nasty little bitch! Oh fuck yeah, oh Brie, you make such a great ass to mouth whore! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, take it deep! Deep down your throat, mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, suck it, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it good, oh fuck! That's it, good little bitch."

For a while, Elizabeth continued the running commentary, although honestly, she wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying, and it didn't really matter. All that mattered was that she was adding to Brie's humiliation, and further solidifying her dominance.

Then someone else came into use the bathroom, and while again they didn't get caught because they stayed nice and still, this time with Brie's mouth wrapped around her cock, it was another sign that they really should be going, and they were pushing their luck as it was. So for better or for worse Elizabeth stayed quiet for the rest of the blow job, and enjoyed the soft little moans Brie was making as she enthusiastically cleaned that big strap-on dick.

Even during their first time together Brie had been adorably eager to suck her own ass off of a cock, just like all the other bitches in Elizabeth's collection. But she seemed even more enthusiastic now, which was truly delightful to see. Especially when it came to deep throating. Oh yes, the former top was doing that much easier now, making the real top chuckle wickedly.

Which in turn led to Brie glaring up at her, proving there was still some fight left in her. But honestly, Elizabeth like that. Oh yes, it would be no fun if this was easy. And she couldn't wait to see whether this stubborn mule would survive what she had planned for her next, all she would finally admit who the boss was around here.


12