Bright Neon Disgrace Ch. 03

Story Info
Big tit blonde. Tentacle fucked. Public humiliation.
3.1k words
3.95
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy fuck. You nearly crash your car into a lamppost, as you snap your head around to gawk at the blonde bombshell striding through the parking lot of the strip mall.

It's a crisp fall morning, and she is dressed in some kind of athleisure wear. Her dark-green yoga pants cradle each of her ass cheeks individually. Her white long-sleeve top is similarly form-fitting, but with a hood in the back and lightly-flared cuffs.

Most importantly, her white top also has an oval-shaped cut-out for her cleavage. Which is ample. Not just ample. Truly massive.

Her huge breasts protrude through the window in her top, forming a perfect shelf of alluring flesh. Her bra must be providing some impressive support, because her boobs mostly stay in place as she hops up onto the sidewalk. However, the bare skin spilling through her top jiggles with every step.

You watch her disappear through the front door of a coffee shop. You jerk the wheel and pull into the nearest parking spot. Frantically, you check the glove box. You are relieved to find your innocent-looking wrist brace inside. You snap it on and exit the car.

You try to act casual as you enter the coffee shop, which is only about half-full this morning. Instantly, you clock her standing in line, with just one person ahead of her ordering, and no one waiting behind her.

She is glancing at her phone, but does not seem too engrossed by it. She shifts her weight absentmindedly from one foot back to the other, balancing lightly on her skinny legs. Her white sneakers are immaculate. Her long, honey-blonde, high-ponytail swings back and forth, as she continues to shift her weight lightly from side-to-side.

You shuffle over to stand in line behind her, making sure not to crowd her. You purposefully hang back unobtrusively. And yet, surprisingly, she swings her head around towards you. Her neck is long and graceful, like a ballerina. Her eyes are big and blue. She is absolutely gorgeous.

"Good morning!", she says brightly, making direct eye contact with you. She is tall and slender, and she does not have to look up to meet your gaze. You raise your eyebrows at her in mild surprise.

"Good morning," you reply back simply and politely. You give her the friendly half-smile typically exchanged between strangers. Unexpectedly, she shoots you a full-smile in return.

She has pivoted a little, and turned her torso, so that her huge chest is in your field of view. It is even bigger than you had realized. The tops of her over-sized breasts protrude from her absurd boob window. She smiles even broader, knowing her power over men. Silently daring you to try to maintain eye contact.

You are not nearly strong-willed enough. You peak down at her incredible, tantalizing cleavage. Of course, she catches you looking. She grins at you even wider, but now in a teasing, mocking way. She looks supremely self-satisfied, as she turns away from you.

"Have a nice day," she tells you dismissively, somehow transforming this innocent remark into a rebuke. She steps forward to order her coffee, without another backwards glance at you, reveling in her latest little victory.

Your eyes stay glued to her narrow hips and her tight ass, as she orders a tall no-fat latte. You replay the exchange in your head, and feel your cock swell. You feel mildly embarrassed by how she toyed with you. You also feel slightly indignant, realizing that she probably does that little routine to men every day. But mostly? You just feel horny as fuck.

You fiddle with your wristband, as you stare at the back of her head. Her high-ponytail and her long skinny legs remind you of a show-pony. You imagine her bound and brindled, tossing her head and swishing her hair around, as you fuck her from behind.

Next, you imagine her big, heavy, pendulous tits hanging down, as you tug repeatedly on her soft nipples, causing her to whine and beg and moan and groan.

Finally, you flash to her getting paraded up and down the sidewalk, with her huge bare tits out, getting catcalled and fondled and groped by complete strangers. You smile at that last one, as you step forward to order your own coffee.

***************************************************

Twenty minutes later, you watch from behind the tinted windows of your car, as she sits there outside the coffee shop, sipping her latte and scrolling through her phone. The strip mall is a bit busier now, and you watch numerous men do triple and quadruple takes as she sits there, teasing the whole world with her enormous breasts.

You rub your cock and crack your window a bit, as she stands up from her table. She yawns and stretches, arching her back and thrusting her chest forward. She is really milking it for all her admirers, as she rolls her shoulders several times, causing the tops of her massive tits to wobble.

"You thirsty, teasing, big-boob bimbo slut", you mutter quietly, as you aim and unleash her karmic reward. The payload is a blur of light, which no one even sees, as it hurtles across the parking lot and strikes her lower back.

The impact jolts her hard, nearly causing her giant tits to leap out of that ridiculous cut-out in her shirt. She gasps dramatically, as she clutches her chest with two hands, narrowly avoiding a wardrobe malfunction. She whips her head around angrily, ready to verbally cut down whoever did this. But finds no one there.

She is completely baffled for a moment, and looks around in utter confusion, as she stands there dumbly, still readjusting her bra and her shirt and her great big tits. Seconds later, she feels something strange against her bare skin, creeping up her back.

It is an unfamiliar alien-sensation, and her eyes go very wide. Her brain simply freezes, and she cannot find her voice to scream. She has not the slightest clue what this unwelcome thing slithering up her back could be, or how to handle it. She just stands there, doe-eyed and pretty, frozen in place.

She can feel the thing radiating warmth and pulsating lightly with some kind of strange energy. For some reason, her mind flashes to her hot-pink 10-inch vibrating dildo, hidden away safely on her side of the closet, at home. She shakes this random stray thought away, as she realizes with alarm that the weird thing is now growing.

Initially, it had felt like a warm little glowstick, as it inch-wormed its way up her back. Now though, it's definitely bigger. And much thicker. It's at least as thick as her wrist. She swallows nervously, still unsure of what to do.

Her stomach drops, as she feels the thing trying to wedge its way under her bra strap. Luckily, her bra is cinched incredibly tightly, to hold her globe-sized tits. She breathes a tiny sigh of relief, when the too-thick appendage eventually stops trying to squeeze its way under.

Her relief is short-lived however. With no warning, numerous tentacles suddenly erupt from the main source. She feels several thin tendrils grab her by the shoulders, like a pair of hands grasping her from behind. Another pops out of the collar her white top, and winds its way around her long slender throat. The rest, of course, all grab and grope and squeeze her enormous tits.

Finally, her brain unfreezes and she finds her voice. She shrieks once, in shock and horror, as she gazes down at the bright pink tentacles that are now glowing beneath her white top. She tries hard not to panic, as she feels them lewdly fondling her huge breasts.

Anxiously, she scans the crowd to see if any men are rushing forward to help her. To rescue her from being groped by some bizarrely horny science-experiment thing. However, she finds only confusion, curiosity, disapproval, or else lust, in the eyes of various strangers staring back at her. She whines and pivots in a slow circle, unsure what to do, and growing more and more humiliated by her predicament.

Nimbly, several of the thinnest tendrils grasp the huge cups of her soft white bra, and they begin pulling downward. As they do so, matching tendrils deftly unhook the shoulder straps, and then the back clasp, of her bra. In one fluid motion, her bra is yanked clean off.

"Nooooo, please." She whines and tries to prevent it, as her soft white bra is suddenly pulled out the bottom of her shirt, and dropped at her feet. Several men in the crowd nudge each other, and point at her bra. The cups are huge. Bigger than her white sneakers. Possibly bigger than her head. A few people catcall. Someone whistles. You smirk, exit your car, and walk over to admire your handiwork.

Her huge boobs looks even bigger now, without her bra compressing and restraining them. However, her breasts are also heavy, and she feels them drop a tiny bit lower, without her bra there to help bear their enormous weight.

She does not want to be seen like this. However, if she has to be the center of all this attention, she is not going to have her breasts sagging even one inch. She overcorrects her posture, causing her big heavy tits to bounce and jiggle and shake. She blushes, but feels a tiny bit in control once again.

Just as quickly though, this illusion is shattered. She is not regaining control. She is not asserting her power though hyper-femineity. The hot-pink tentacle wrapped around her throat tightens, causing her big blue-eyes to go wide. Her chest heaves as she takes shorter, quicker breathes.

At the same time, the other tendrils all begin tugging aggressively and impatiently at her white top. They yank and tug relentlessly, until, all at once, her enormous, trembling, pale tits are pulled free. She is exposed and humiliated. She is on full fucking display.

Somehow, they have managed to fit and force her mammoth-fucking tits through that absurd cut-out in her top. Her huge naked boobs look like a couple of gigantic fat teardrops, pressed together. Her nipples are big and pink and puffy. Her pendulous tits are perfect and stunning.

Instinctively, she tries to use both hands to cover up her bare breasts. It is an obviously futile effort, like trying to cram two beach balls into a couple of teacups. Her small palms and slender fingers are barely large enough to cover her large, sensative nipples. She hears the crowd laughing at and deriding her, as she struggles in vain to hide her big tits.

The glowing pink tentacles continue to further ensnare her, as they form a tight figure-eight around her overly-ample bosom. They constrict and release, constrict and release, over and over again, causing her enormous tits to bounce and jump and jiggle and shake. She is unable to resist, as her wrists have been bound in her font of her, and her ankles have been tied together as well.

She groans audibly at the weight of her own bouncing breasts, as her heavy tits rise and fall, and swing wildly, and clap and smack together. Her pretty mouth is agape, as she moans long and low. She sounds just like a cow.

You hear a few people in the crowd "mooing." They are openly mocking her. She hears them too. She tries to hold back her lowing, but she is unable to. She groans even longer and louder, and the crowd erupts into laughter.

Her cheeks are flushed pink, and her big blue eyes are cast downward in embarrassment, as she continues to make a spectacle of herself. Her mind wanders for a minute to her straight-laced husband, and she hopes like hell that he never finds out about this.

Suddenly, she is jolted back to the here and now, as her huge bouncing tits smack her heavily in the chin mouth. The tentacles are really doing a number on her now. They mercilessly bounce her poor naked tits, like she's on a trampoline. Until she is sore and exhausted and utterly humiliated.

Finally, just when she thinks her body can't handle any more, the wild bouncing stops. She hunches forward gratefully, letting her big heavy jugs simply hang there in the open air breeze. She pants like a dog, with her cute tongue sticking out.

She is still panting as her captors raise her bound breasts higher, towards her open mouth. She is too tired to resist, as they force her to suckle and drool on her nipples. First her left breast, and then the right one. They altenate back and forth, stuffing her mouth with her teats. She gasps for breath in between. Her pretty blue eyes water, as she continues to suck and slobber all over herself.

She is covered in her own drool, running all down her front, by the time she is allowed to stop sucking her huge tits. She feels dizzy and disoriented, and her nipples are sore. Silently, she wishes for her public humiliation to end. Even more so, she begs her slick cunt not to betray her, as she feels a wet spot forming in her forrest-green yoga pants.

As the rest of the crowd continues to oggle her bare chest, you stand there carefully watching her face. She bites her bottom lip. She casts her eyes from side-to-side. Her breathing is shallower. You know what's about to happen, even as she tries to resist it. She is so, so, so close to going over the edge.

After all that overly-aggressive squeezing and groping and manhandling of her huge, heaving bosom, the last thing she expects is the gentle carress of one of the warm tentacles against her pussy. She had not even noticed that thin tendril subtly snaking down her ass crack. But now she feels it now, petting and rubbing against her pussy. Her eyes go wide as dinner plates, as she feels herself lose control.

"Nooooo," she half-moans, half-whispers, as a warm geyser erupts from her tight, shaved cunt. A second bigger eruption follows, and then a third, all in rapid succession, as she squirts wildly and uncontrollably.

Her huge naked tits once again heave up and down, heavily, as she rides wave after wave of her successive orgasms. She throws her head back and, despite her best efforts, resumes her dumb cow-like moaning.

The tentacles binding her ankles have retracted, and she sinks into a deep squat. Perhaps to hide her shame. Regardless, the crotch of her rich-bitch yoga pants quickly soaks through. She feels her wetness gushing through the stretchy fabric, right onto the sidewalk. The thick smell of her pussy is everywhere.

She has never been so humiliated. And yet, she has also never cum so hard in her life. To her core, she feels like an owned and used bimbo fuck doll. She silently revels in it, even as she stares fixedly at the ground.

She feels dozens of strangers staring at her, as she crouches before them, with her huge pale breasts exposed, in her soaked yoga pants, over a puddle that just gushed out of her. She feels their stares, and has to bite her glossy bottom lip to keep from cumming again.

The tendril that sent her over the edge, by petting her shaved pussy, has withdrawn. The one that had been wrapped around her throat has retracted too. And the tangle of tentacles that had just been groping her huge tits seem to be slackening and disbursing as well. She thinks it might actually all be over.

She feels great relief, but also a tiny twinge of disappointment, as she had secretly thrilled to the looming threat of having her perfect pussy stuffed and in public, by her domineering new masters.

She gingerly rubs her big puffy nipples, as she continues to crouch there like a good pet, with her tits out, and her mouth still hanging open dumbly. Several minutes pass, before she realizes that she is no longer bound.

*******************************************************

Eventually, she rises to her feet on shaky stork legs. The crotch on her overpriced yoga pants is drenched, and the wet clings to her cunt. She does not bother to retrieve her bra. She tries to cram her big soft tits back through the boob window in her top, but finds she cannot manage it. She simply gives up, and instead looks around helplessly for her phone.

She looks completely lost. She cannot find any words, or her phone, or her dignity. Finally, a smug dark-haired man strides forward. Her phone was sitting right there on the table, where she left it.

He shows her the phone. Then he grabs the front waistband of her workout pants, pulls it towards him, and slides her phone right down the front of her pants. So that it is nestled in snuggly against her pelvis. She nods gratefully, so happy that a man has finally stepped in to help her. He just laughs, stares openly at her big bare tits, and strolls away.

Finally, she snaps to her senses a little bit. She scans the parking lot, looking over the heads of her audience, and spys her white Escalade. She puts her head down, and her hands over her big nipples, as she sets off toward it. Mercifully, the crowd parts for her, even as all eyes follow her to her car.

You subtly press another button on your wristband, and suddenly everyone's phones that you had extinguished turn back on. All around you, their phones ding and ping to life. You see her stop, with one hand on her car door, and her back to everyone, as she fishes her own chiming phone out of her pants.

Suddenly, and unexpectey, she turns back around, giving everyone one last full-frontal look at her spectacular bare tits. She shakes her huge tits wildly for the crowd for several second, before grabbing and twisting both of her nipples hard, until she lets out one last lowing groan. Her face reddens as she sees everyone now snapping pictures and video, but she cannot help herself.

Finally, she spins again, tugs down her pants, bends hard at the waist, and flashes her slick, shaved, spent pussy to the crowd. For 10, 20, 30 seconds, she stays like that. Then, without another backwards glance, she hops into her expensive SUV, and speeds away.

You laugh as you see everyone milling around, showing off the pictures and video that they all snapped, at the very end of her ordeal. "What a dumb slut," you hear someone proclaiming. "Fucking hot though", his friend replies. "I think I know her husband", another person whispers. "I'm sending these pics to everyone," a short brunette woman announces, as her phone emits a whooshing noise.

As they're all talking, you simply stroll over and retrieve her discarded bra from the sidewalk. Maybe you'll make a point of returning it to her.