Bright Sky Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around. The crowd was clapping but she could barely hear them as her heart was beating too loudly. Behind her, her guard was handing the microphone to the middle-aged guard who took charge of Maisie, who was growing paler, and Heather told herself that the eyes were about to switch from her. Even if it was at her friend's expense, it was good news. She had been in the spotlight for, perhaps three or five minutes, and now it was moving off her again.

The middle-aged guard cleared his throat and began his introduction, "Hello, the next offender to be prepared for punishment is Maisie Forbes. She is twenty years old. She has been found guilty of possession of alcohol by a minor, consumption of alcohol by a minor, possession of marijuana, and possession of a fraudulent identification card. She has agreed to be subject to an experimental punishment."

He was cut off by a howl from the crowd. Of course, Heather knew what the guard was about to announce, and she wondered if the crowd did too. Were all the experimental punishments public masturbation?

In a few seconds, the guard continued, "For her crimes, Maisie Forbes will be on display without any clothes. Her legs will be spread to reveal her vulva. While in this position she will stimulate herself in an attempt to achieve sexual climax."

The whoops and whistles from the audience again overwhelmed him and Heather looked to see Maisie brush her black and green hair behind her ears. Her eyes were squished shut like she was trying to ignore the crowd. Heather didn't think she could ever masturbate in front of strangers and there was no way she could ever finish. She approved of the word attempt in the sentence and wondered how that was judged.

The lead guard continued, "Miss Forbes is five feet six inches tall and weighs one hundred and twenty-two pounds. Her shirt is a size small. She is now ordered to remove it."

Her eyes still closed, Maisie pulled off her cream tank top and underneath she had a lacy white bandeau with light blue detailing around the elastic bands. Again, Heather was jealous that Maisie could pull that off. She was sure that if she tried a bra like that it would look like she has stuffed her breasts into something much too small.

Maisie also revealed another tattoo that Heather was unaware of. This one was a bouquet of blue, white, and lavenders blossoms on her right ribcage. Furthermore, she also had a navel piercing, just a single stud that matched the one in her nose.

The guard put the tank top on display and then continued, "Maisie's skirt is a size two. Remove it."

It was quite easy for Maisie to step out of her sandals and then pull out on the elastic band that held her frilly skirt. She pulled it over her round bottom and skinny thighs, and it dropped to the ground. She fetched it for the guard and waited for him to return for the next step. Beneath her skirt she wore bright yellow bikini cut panties.

"Maisie's bra, if you can call it that, is a size small..."

The order to reveal her breasts was overwhelmed by jeers from men who must have wanted to know her cup sizes. However, it didn't matter that no one heard the order because Maisie bravely reached under her breasts and pulled the elastic band up so that her small, perky breasts burst out of their binding. They were pale, like the rest of Maisie, and topped with pink, puffy, pointed nipples each pierced with silver rings. The sight of the nipple rings transformed the boos into whistles. Heather hadn't known that about Maisie, but it didn't surprise her. She seemed like an addict to piercings and tattoos.

In a moment, her bandeau was on display and her guard was completing her preparation, "Maisie is wearing size small panties. You must now take them off, now."

While the crowd hooted and, Heather imagined, phones zoomed in on her crotch, Maisie pushed the yellow piece of fabric from her most private place and gave it to the guard. From her position, Heather couldn't see what Maisie held between her legs, but she didn't see any dark hair peeking out. so she guessed Maisie had remembered to shave before they left for the beach.

Maisie shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she held her arms rigidly down by her sides, clenching and opening her fist. Heather knew now how she must feel, and she wished she could comfort her friend. However, she was too scared to speak aloud and soon all eyes would be on Charlotte. Maisie might even enjoy the screws being turned on her frenemy of the last ten hours.

Quickly, the yellow panties were attached to the wall and the microphone was passed to the last guard. However, it didn't all proceed as it was supposed to. Charlotte's guard motioned for her to join him in front of the two poles and she shook her head and Heather saw her lips unmistakably say, "No."

As it became clear that she was refusing to comply, the senior guard stepped away from Maisie and began speaking to Charlotte in hushed tones. The crowd, already rowdy even at this early hour, grew loud and Heather heard shouts of "hurry up bitch" and "take it ooooofffff."

Maisie turned her head back toward Heather and Amelia and rolled her eyes, "Our timer hasn't even started yet and she'd doing this."

No guard shushed her, and, in fact, the senior guard motioned, and Heather's guard walked over leaving only Amelia's man to watch the three naked friends. Obviously, Charlotte was growing more and more upset and over the waves and wind Heather could hear her yell, "No, I won't! I can't!"

The older guard kept talking to her, but she was growing even louder, "You won't! You can't!"

Maisie did have a point. As long as Charlotte kept fighting, they just had to stand here with the bodies on display moving no closer to the end of their punishments. Still, she understood Charlotte's anger and fear and Charlotte had no hesitation in showing her emotions.

Charlotte was still yelling, "Just take me to jail! I can't do this!"

"Just do it, Char," Maisie yelled, "You're screwing us over!"

Charlotte didn't respond but one of the guards glared at Maisie who stopped calling out, though she again rolled her eyes at Heather and Amelia. "Stop it, Maize," Amelia called out and Heather nodded in agreement.

Then the guards seemed to run out of patience and the two junior guards grabbed Charlotte and began to half drag and half carry the tiny young woman into position. Charlotte dragged her feet and tried to fall down but the men were too strong. The middle-aged leader held the microphone and began his spiel about Charlotte as the girl struggled between the two men.

"The last offender to be prepared today is Charlotte Hatfield. Like the rest of them, she is twenty years old. She has been found guilty of possession of alcohol by a minor, consumption of alcohol by a minor, possession of a fraudulent identification card, and resisting arrest. For her crimes, she has been sentenced to being stripped nude for an hour in front of her fellow citizens. While nude, she will have an object inserted into her vagina. While on display, her breasts and nipples will be subject to corporal punishment," he took a breath, and then continued, "For her resistance to the prosecution of justice, that you are currently witnessing, she will have an added enhancement."

There was a cheer from the crowd and Heather frowned, hoping that Charlotte's behavior didn't hurt her too badly. The guard allowed the audience to quieten and then continued, "For the duration of her punishment she will also have an object inserted into her anus."

"Nooo," Charlotte squealed as applause erupted.

Behind her, Heather saw the one spare guard go to the crates against the side of the pier and begin rummaging for what must be the anal insert. Heather had no idea what that would feel like. Jason had never touched her like that, thank God, and she had no desire. And whatever was going to be used today was just going to be forced up there. No foreplay or preparation. She hoped there was at least lubrications.

"Charlotte will also have her clothing removed by officers of the court as she refuses to obey commands. Now we will begin. Charlotte Hatfield is five feet tall and weighs one hundred and two pounds. The shirt she is wearing is a size extra-small. It will now be removed."

Charlotte was red faced and seething as one of the guards forced her hands into the air and the other lifted her shirt over her head causing her long blonde hair to be quite messy. Her black bra held breasts that were quite large for her small frame and her rib cage was visible under her bra.

The guard put the light green V-neck on the wall and then spoke, "The offender's jeans are size two. They will now be removed."

While one guard held her arms behind her back, the other knelt by Charlotte's left hip. His fingers went to the button, and he opened it with some effort before pulling down the zipper, opening the low rise jeans, which Heather would have never risked wearing in a million years.

"No, no! You can't touch me like that!" Charlotte begged. Her stomach dropping Heather remembered that the dildo and plug were going to be forced into Charlotte by the guard's as well. This was hell for the small woman.

He wrapped one hand around her waist and started to wiggle them off her hips as she neither assisted him nor tried to get away. When he got them bunched up around her ankles, exposing her black thong to the assembly, he lifted up one leg and then the other to take them off her.

Heather held her breath as the jeans were put on the green wall. She was worried what Charlotte was going to do when her bra was taken, fearing that she might get in even more trouble as the humiliation continued. Meanwhile, the fourth guard was installing the butt plug onto the device that would be raised into Heather's friend.

The senior guard returned, and Heather was about to learn how Charlotte would react. "Charlotte is wearing a bra sized 28D. It will now be removed."

She seemed to struggle against the guards movement, but her hands were held together above her head and the second guard opened the clasp and pulled it up to reveal her large round breasts topped with oblong, pink areola and nipples.

"Was that so hard?" a rowdy man yelled from the restaurant patio.

"Fuck you!" Charlotte yelled as the bra was taken from the end of her arms.

The crowd laughed at her anger, knowing they had all the power and that they were about to see her completely stripped and punished. Charlotte was still red faced and her blue eyes blazed with anger but her struggles now were mostly for show. She glared at the guard as he gave the final order. "Miss Hatfield's thong is a size small. The officers of the court will now remove it."

In one motion, a guard knelt and yanked down the thong which fell to her ankles. He picked up one foot at a time to take the garment from the ground and hand it to his boss. Heather couldn't see what was between Charlotte's legs as she was at a bad angle and further than she was from Maisie, but she knew from the night before that she had large inner lips of which she was ashamed.

Her thong was added to the wall and the senior guard talked into the microphone, "Because of her recalcitrance, Miss Hatfield will be restrained first. Put her in position."

Then Charlotte began to resist again but again she was no match and made no progress in changing her fate. The fourth guard knelt and began to rub the two objects that would soon invade the college student and Heather was glad that there was at least lube. She had no idea if Charlotte had ever been touched on her bottom hole so this could be her first time.

Charlotte was pushed backward, and her legs were spread so she was over the pole, and she was held still. Two guards each took a single arm and made her bring her arms together, so her hands met behind her neck and her elbows jutted out to the side. Her hands were bound and then attached to the second, tall pole behind her.

Her arms now secured they held her legs still to allow the completion of her bondage. The senior guard knelt and began to push the poll up. Maisie's punishment table between them, Heather couldn't see the details, but his hands were between her legs and Charlotte protested, "No, no. It can't go in. Please."

The pole continued to rise, and Charlotte grimaced and groaned. Heather guessed the butt plug was in and now the invader of her vagina could finish its ascent. The small woman seemed to grow taller and in half a minute when the guards stepped away, Charlotte had a bar holding her legs apart at a constant distance and she was on her tiptoes with a wedge of plastic under her feet to better distribute her weight for her hour-long ordeal.

Heather watched her friend wiggle on her pole, but she was unable to move. She couldn't raise up any hire as she was already on her toes and she couldn't bend her knees without impaling herself deeper, if that was even possible. Nor could she move side to side without falling off the wedges that supported her. No way she could stay on her tip toes for an hour.

Meanwhile, the four guards huddled for a moment before dispersing back to their original stations. The skinny man approached her standing behind her so as to not block the crowd's view. "Alright," he said, "I'm glad you're not like your friend. He's about to tell you to get up on the table. Just put your feet on the corners. I don't care where you put your hands. If you stay still and bent over then only your ankles are secured."

Heather nodded. She had no plans to resist the man and was even thankful for the minimal restraints. She would try her best to hold position when it came time for her punishment.

"Great," the guard said, "Just hold on for the order."

Heather waited. She was starting to feel more eyes on her as Charlotte's plight and whimpers became old news. She would be looking forward to turning her back to them if it didn't mean showing her pussy and ass to them. She also thought that the crowd was growing. More people were eating breakfast and enjoying coffee and mimosas at the restaurant while some were just standing on the outside of the restaurant enjoying the view of the four women.

Heather was almost used to it now. She was naked in front of all these people and the world hadn't exploded. She'd gotten no boos except when she didn't walk forward immediately and now, after seeing Charlotte, was grateful this was all that was happening to her. In an hour this will be over and then she could go find Jason who she hoped got a light punishment just like Amelia.

The middle-aged guard then stepped so he stood between Maisie and Heather and began to speak, "Now the remaining offenders will be put in position. Each of them has been given instructions and will be in position for one hour. During the hour, their other punishments will be carried out. Miss Goldstein, Miss Simpson-Scott, and Miss Forbes you are now ordered to mount your punishment table."

Heather didn't hesitate to turn and show her ass, which she thought was both too wide and too flat at the same time, to the crowd for the first time. It really was a relief to not have to see them for the next hour. She knew they were there and surely would continue to hear them but if they were out of site then they were partially out of mind.

She climbed onto the table which was surprisingly not as hard as she feared. The top had a little bit of give as it seemed to have some rubber spots meant for knees and hands and while not soft it wasn't unforgiving wood. She stood on her knees and then bent over. There were cheers from the crowd and Heather let herself imagine it was for her rather than all three of the women currently climbing into position. Now looking like she could crawl, she took a deep breath and spread her ankles, so they were at the corner of the table and in position.

"Thank you," the guard said, "Good job."

Heather felt her ankles be put into padded cuffs that held her ankles to the corners of the table, holding her legs apart. The guard pulled the other straps that could have held her more tightly out from under her, so they hung off the sides of the table. She was thankful that she was in such minimal bondage and had no plans to give them reason to restrain her further. The guard stepped away from her without even tying her hands to the table. She could put them wherever she wanted, and she could choose the angle of her back as long as the crowd could see her pussy and ass.

She imagined how that must look. She'd never seen herself from behind, but she wasn't a prude. Her outer lips were slightly darker than the rest of her and currently covered in short dark bristles. She could tell from the unfamiliar breeze that her position had spread her labia slightly around her clit though they seemed to be sealed closed closer to her opening. Heather was also certain that her asshole, brown and tight, was on display between her slightly spread cheeks.

As she experimented on how to hold her torso and head, she settled on lowering her head down to the table and resting her head on her hands, using them as a pillow. She knew it raised her ass higher and probably gave the crowd a better view, but it took the weight off her wrists, and she didn't like the feeling of her breasts hanging below her with no support. At least this way her boobs were on the table and out of sight from everybody.

Heather shifted her head to look around, unable to just look at her clothing that was tacked up on the wall in front of her. To her left, Amelia had decided to stay up on her hands like she was crawling. Her back was parallel to the table and her large breasts hung down below her, swaying slightly. The tall girl was also looking at Heather and their eyes met. Heather offered a small smile and Amelia tried and failed return it. She shrugged as if to say, 'Well this is life now.'

Heather then looked to her right and was momentarily shocked to see Maisie on her back with her knees apart. Maisie's guard was at the foot of her table motioning her forward. The tattooed girl picked up her ass and it settled near the very end of the table. Heather knew that that made it even easier for the crowd to get a perfect view of her pussy once her guard got out of the way. The middle-aged guard gave her a thumbs up and wrapped her ankles in the same kind of cuffs that held Heather and Amelia's ankles apart.

The guard didn't move yet and he was still talking, giving directions. Maisie nodded and then it began. She pushed her neon-fringed hair behind her ears and scrunched her eyes closed before both her hands descended to her puffy nipples which she began to rub sensuously. The guard stepped aside and the crowd clapped as they got their first view of the beautiful girl pleasuring herself as punishment.

Heather found that she couldn't take her eyes off her friend and was glad that Maisie's eyes were closed, blocking out the onlookers. Just like when she'd been caught eyeing Amelia's naked body she blushed. An invasive thought shot through her. Was Maisie already turned on? What did her pussy look like? Was she already wet or was it still clamped closed until she began to pass her fingers between them?

Heather fought to rid her mind of these thoughts. She wasn't supposed to have them about her friends and seeing Charlotte helped her rid herself of those naughty thoughts. Peering over Maisie, Charlotte still stood in the same position. Her face, chest and shoulders were red, and she had a sneer on her face as she glared at the crowd. Heather had never had anything inserted up her butt and wasn't keen to find out. After watching this, if Jason ever asked then she would have an easy excuse when she denied him.

In front of Heather, to the back of the pier, the guards were gathered, talking. She tried to read their lips but couldn't figure out what they were saying, perhaps they were planning out their corporal punishments or maybe they just talking about their day off. She realized she would just have to be patient and she didn't know if it was better to be punished now or closer to the end of her time exposed to the beach goers.