Bright Sky Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather and her friends are punished.
14.6k words
4.6
40.2k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather read over her sentence again. She wasn't surprised by the first enhancement. Public spankings, or in her case strappings, were par for the course in Bright Sky Beach, but she had never encountered the second enhancement in her adventures on the internet. Her clothes were going to be put on display. That could be embarrassing she guessed, but not too bad she thought. Maybe if it was revealed that she was stuffing her bra or something that would be bad, but that wasn't the case.

She looked over at her friends who must have also just finished reading their punishments. Amelia had her hand over her mouth as she read the sheet and Maisie was biting her fingernails. Heather hesitated before asking what they had been given but when Amelia looked up, their eyes met, and Heather raised her eyebrows quizzically.

"Spanking and an hour of exposure," Amelia answered without needing to hear the question.

"With their hand? I'm getting the strap," Heather said, bluntly.

"Girls," Maisie interrupted, "You're not going to believe this."

"What is it?" Amelia asked.

Maisie answered, her voice rising in pitch from nerves, "They gave me a choice!"

"Choice of what?" Amelia asked as Heather's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Punishment. Like which one I want and one is... fucking weird."

"What do you mean?" Amelia continued.

"Just let me read. I will be subject to the following penalties," she said jumping to the punishment description, "J14... The offender will be displayed in a state of complete undress to members of the public for a period of no less than sixty minutes. The offender's breasts will be cinched around the base so that the tissue is squeezed tightly and forced forward toward the nipple."

Maisie took a breath and continued, "And this: J28 The offender will be subject to painful punishment to their external female genitalia including, but not limited to, labia majora, labia minora, mons pubis, clitoris, and clitoral hood by application of a wooden cane to the above stated area."

Heather groaned. That was much worse than she had been given. Both the hour on display with her breasts cinched and the corporal punishment was more severe than her exposure bent over and being strapped on her ass.

"Well, what's the choice then?" Amelia asked.

"I'm going to read it," Maisie said, "Then there is stuff about two enhancements."

"Public and clothes inventory?" Amelia interrupted.

"Yeah."

"I bet we all got that," Heather said, putting two and two together.

"Yeah, yeah. I bet but here is the fucking weird choice," Maisie said before she waited for the girls to pay attention, "The offender may elect, instead, to accept an experimental sentence. Um, then there's a lot of legalese about safety not guaranteed and I have to be of sound mind which I am, so it doesn't matter."

She paused and gathered her thoughts like she was making sure she was reading it correctly, "The offender will be displayed in a state of complete undress to members of the public for a period no less than sixty minutes (one hour). The offender's ankles will be spread so that their penis, testicles, vulva, and/or anus can be observed by the public for the duration of the punishment.

"And here's the weird part," Maisie said, "For the duration of the punishment, the offender will stimulate themselves and, by doing so, attempt to achieve sexual climax."

"Gooooodddddd," Charlotte groaned from the other bunkbed.

"Nice of you to join us," Maisie said, looking up from her punishment sheet.

"I just mean that sucks," Charlotte said as she rolled over and sat up on her elbows, "I mean you're not going to do it right?"

"I mean, um, I don't know," Maisie stammered, "Isn't it better than being caned on my pussy?"

"I could never do that!" Charlotte groaned, "It's slutty."

"Charlotte, it's her choice. And don't use that word," Amelia said, "And you should read your own. After last night you might be making that choice, too."

"Ugh, don't remind me," Charlotte said, grabbing her clipboard and rolling over so her back faced the other three women.

Amelia turned to Maisie, "Well, what do you want to do?"

Heather didn't know what she would do in the situation. If Maisie had the choice of being spanked on her butt, then it would be easy, Heather thought. She would take the spanking, but the suggested corporal punishment was much more severe. Heather didn't want to imagine how much that caning would hurt having her breasts cinched sounded terrible too.

"I don't know," Maisie said, "The cane might scar me, right? I don't want that."

"Yeah, I don't know how long it would leave marks," Heather interjected, "Are they allowed to leave marks?"

Amelia shrugged as Maisie frowned and turned red before saying, "I mean. It feels weird to say it out loud, but I was planning on using it this week, y'know?"

Amelia and Heather giggled at the confession, but Heather felt bad about it. That definitely mattered in making this decision and Heather wasn't one to judge somebody for sleeping around. She had Jason but if she didn't, she would have the same plans as Maisie on Spring Break.

"Well, then, I guess you know what you should do," Amelia said, "That's as good a reason as any."

"Yep," Heather chimed in.

"Ok then," Maisie said, sighing in frustration, "I guess I'm doing the experiment. I mean touching myself doesn't seem so bad except, y'know, it's outside."

"Yeah, it sucks. They both suck," Amelia agreed as Heather nodded, "It's going to be ok though. We will be there for you."

Maisie giggled, "Yeah, maybe I'll distract from you."

"Or vice versa," Heather said, "We can just split everyone's attention."

"Good plan," Amelia said, "Charlotte how are you doing?"

Charlotte rolled onto her back and Heather could see that she was red faced and grinding her teeth from stress and anger. "Here," she said tersely, reaching the clipboard across to the other three.

Amelia stood up and took the clipboard and sat back down between Maisie and Heather. The three of them put their heads together and started to read Charlotte's punishment seat. As expected, it was basically the same as the other girls'. The officer had added the charge of drinking while under twenty-one and, different than the others, she also had resisting arrest.

Heather's eyes went down to the list of punishments:

J19: The offender will be displayed in a state of complete undress to members of the public for a period of no less than sixty minutes (one hour). For the duration of the punishment, the offender will have an object inserted into their vagina. The size of the object will be determined by the presiding punishment technician.

J31: The offender will be subject to painful punishment applied to his or her chest, including nipples, areolas, and female breasts.

Heather continued to read and Charlotte, too, had the same two enhancements that she had been given. It was public and her clothes would be inventoried and put on display. That was bad and it could be argued that it was worse than what Maisie had been given. The numbers were larger, at the very least, and that's probably how the magistrate made decisions.

Of course, there was more, and Charlotte had been given the same choice as Maisie. She could trade the other punishments out and masturbate instead.

"So, going to be slutty?" Maisie asked.

Charlotte sniffed sadly, but like she had been doing all night, Amelia came to the offended party's defense, "Don't be like that, Maize. Charlotte, it's going to be ok. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No!" Charlotte huffed, "I really don't!"

This was so typical of Charlotte. She always lashed out when she was upset and currently her friends were her only available targets. Heather knew that they were just going to have to put up with her for a while.

"Ok, that's fine," Amelia said, "We will just let you be."

Maisie rolled her eyes at the girl and Heather understood why she would be upset. They didn't always get along anyway, and Charlotte had, indirectly, just called her a slut. Indirect or not, it was definitely not a nice thing to say. It wasn't nice to slut shame anybody and this wasn't even slutty. It was a punishment just like the rest of them faced. Even if she was touching herself, it was still like an assault. Even if it didn't hurt the same way as a strapping it was still an invasion of her privacy during a very intimate activity

Amelia, Maisie, and Heather turned toward each other. Heather didn't know what to say and they sat in awkward silence until Maisie broke the tension, "Anyone want to trade?"

They giggled. Heather couldn't see any way to do that, and she was pretty sure that she preferred the strapping. Amelia answered, "No, I think I got the easy one."

"Yeah, I mean. That makes sense," Maisie said, "God, this is going to suck!"

"Yeah, hopefully it gets started soon. Maybe there will be less people at the beach," Heather said.

"Ugh, no. Let's put it off forever," Charlotte groaned again, butting back in.

"Nah, I'm with Heather. Sooner it's over then sooner vacation starts," Amelia said.

"Easy for you to say," Charlotte said, "I'm going to have to wear a shirt all week!"

"So that's your choice?" Heather asked, "The corporal punishment?"

"Yeah, I can't... you know," she hesitated, "I don't want my... I don't want my vagina front and center."

Amelia and Heather frowned, and Heather knew that Amelia was debating whether to admit that Maisie told them about her appearance down there and that it embarrassed her. Finally, Amelia spoke, "Are you sure? If you're worried about marks, then maybe the other one is better for you."

"No, no. I just can't. I've never really, um, you know, touched myself like that," Charlotte admitted.

"Ha," Maisie laughed, "You never masturbate? That's crazy girl! Just rub your clit!"

"Maize..." Amelia started to chide her friend.

"I know!" Charlotte said, "I know how to do it. I just don't do it ever. That's what guys are for."

"God, you have to know your own body! It has to be better than getting your boobs hit," Maisie argued loudly.

"Maize, it's her choice," Amelia said.

"I'd be way too humiliated!" Charlotte said, "I'd feel like a slut."

"So, you're calling me a slut?" Maisie continued to yell.

"Girls, stop!" Amelia yelled, "This isn't going to help anything. Stop judging each other!"

"I'm not judging her! She's calling me a slut," Maisie argued, "This is her fault anyway!"

"You were drinking too!" Charlotte yelled.

"It was your idea!" Maisie answered.

"What did I just say? Stop!" Amelia yelled.

"Yeah, for real, stop," Heather agreed, jumping in.

Before they could continue there were three loud, metallic clangs on the door. The slot where the clipboards had been slipped in opened and a guard spoke through it, "All four of you on the same bed. Hurry up!"

Still glaring, Charlotte threw the thin blanket off herself and climbed off of her bed to sit next to Heather, as far as she could from Maisie. Maisie crossed her arms over her chest and refused to look at Charlotte as the cell door opened and two male guards entered and stood in front of them. "Alright," a middle-aged man with short cropped dark hair said, "Are any of you going to plead innocent?"

The four girls all shook their heads no, so the guard continued, "Alright, on the last page of the clipboard there is a confession for you to sign and you waive your right to trial. Here's pens. If any of you have the choice of an experimental punishment, then you can choose your option on the same page."

The other guard, a younger man with short dark hair and a goatee leaned forward handing a pen to both Maisie and Charlotte. They all flipped to the last page and Heather read the confession for the first time. She saw nothing that she could complain about, so she was going to have to sign it. Looking to the side, she waited for Charlotte to sign her sheet and pass her the pen, but the girl was hesitating. Surprisingly, the pen that was first available came from the other side, where Maisie and Amelia had signed their confessions quickly. Heather also scrawled her name and the date as soon as she got the pen and looked to the guards.

"Come on, Charlotte, just pick one," Maisie hissed leading to an elbow from Amelia.

"Fine, it's just not fair," Charlotte said, signing her name, "I better not get scarred."

The guard collected the clipboards from the women and checked their paperwork removing the guilty pleas, "Ok, great. Now it's time to do inventory."

The other guard handed four sheets of paper to the older man who put one on each clipboard, "These sheets are for the clothes inventory to which you've all been sentenced. You have to list the sizes and descriptions of your clothes and it will be read out when you strip during the punishment. I'm going to leave this here and I'll be back in a few minutes to collect them. Make sure you list everything including footwear and jewelry. If you miss something, there could be consequences for not listing it on the sheet, understand?"

The four girls nodded, and Amelia muttered, "Yeah."

"Ok, good," the guard said as the two of them left the women alone in the locked cell again.

"Ugh, they want our sizes," Charlotte complained.

"Just shut up and get over it," Maisie said.

Charlotte exhaled and Heather could tell that she was trying to control her anger but, obviously, she failed, "Bitch, just stop talking to me."

"I'm not a bitch!"

"Right, you're a slut!"

Maisie shot up to her feet, but Amelia stood up too and didn't let her get too close to Charlotte, "Stop! You know she's like this."

"Like what?" Charlotte screamed, "I know you're on her side!"

"Charlotte, please," Heather begged, "Can't we just be friends? I'm so sorry I got us pulled over!"

"I don't care whose fault it is," Maisie yelled, allowing herself to be pushed backward by Amelia, "I just want that bitch to quit being a bitch!"

Charlotte opened her mouth to protest, but Heather spoke first, "Just stop the name calling. Both of you!"

Charlotte still wanted to protest, but she closed her eyes, and, in a few seconds, tears started to flow down her cheeks. Her mouth moved but no words came out as she struggled to form words, "I just... I just."

"I know, I know," Heather said as she embraced her friend. She enveloped the smaller woman whose head bowed to rest on her shoulder. "I know it's hard."

"We are supposed to be sisters," Amelia said, still carefully staying between Maisie and Charlotte, "Can you two please just stop this until it's over. Then you can fight."

From behind her shoulder, Heather heard Maisie huff and then sigh, "Yeah. I'll stop."

Charlotte sniffed and wiped her eyes, "Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Ok, great," Amelia said, "Now let's fill out these sheets before they get back."

"Yeah, I agree," Heather said as she led Charlotte back to the other bed, so she didn't have to sit with Maisie. As they sat, she put Charlotte's clipboard in her lap and looked down at her form.

In earnest, she started to fill out her information, cringing at some of the information that it required. Describing her clothes was easy but she didn't like that it asked for specific sizes. Shirt size, pants size, shoe size, bra size, panty size. She didn't want to give out any of that information. It wasn't embarrassing, per se, but she imagined that all of this was being announced as she took each item off and that made it much worse. Plus, it was going to make it so easy to compare the girls. She imagined lecherous dudes arguing over which one of them was hotter and the sizes gave them something to compare other than just large and larger.

It made her skin crawl, but she filled out the form quickly, worried that the fight had put them behind schedule and the guards would be back soon. She imagined that they were probably going to announce her height and weight that they had collected during intake, too.

Around her, the other three girls were bent over their clipboards and when she was done Heather was happy that the fight didn't begin anew. She agreed that Charlotte was being very annoying and a little mean, but she thought the most important thing was that they didn't make their situation worse by fighting. She imagined that the jailers didn't take kindly to inmates fighting each other and she didn't want their argument to spill over into her or Amelia getting further punishment. As far as she was concerned, the two of them should just not speak to each other until they were released after they served their sentence.

Apparently, they all sensed that silence was the best policy, and nobody talked for the five minutes it took for the guards to return. BANG. BANG. BANG. The sound echoed in their cell as four guards knocked before entering the room. Two of the guards Heather recognized as they had just delivered the clothing inventory sheet but the other two, both mid-twenties and skinny, were new to the girls. "Are you all done?" the middle-aged guard with dark hair asked. When the four girls nodded affirmatively, he continued, "Ok, all of you noses against the back wall so we can cuff you."

Heather looked at Charlotte and motioned her head to come on as she stood up. Her eyes still watery, Charlotte followed and soon all four girls stood against the wall with Amelia and Heather in the middle still separating the two warring parties. Each guard took one of the offenders and Heather's wrists were pulled behind her by one of the younger skinnier guards and cuffed together.

"Ow, please not so tight," Charlotte whined.

"Shut up," the middle-aged guard told her, and Heather was glad it wasn't Maisie who had told her to stop whining, "Don't fight us and this will be much easier."

Charlotte continued to whine but didn't say anything as all four of the sorority sisters were secured and then pulled by the guards until they stood in a single file line with Maisie in front followed by Amelia then Heather and Charlotte bringing up the rear. "Follow us and stay in line," the guard ordered, "The punishment site isn't far from here."

The middle-aged guard took the place at the front of the line while the other three surrounded the women and led them out into the jail hallway. Heather walked slowly, too slowly, at first and felt Charlotte almost walk into her and then when she sped up, she clipped Amelia's ankles but eventually the four of them found a rhythm and soon they were walking briskly without being in each other's way.

It didn't take long for the women to be led outside to the parking lot in which they arrived the night before. The sky was clear and there was a breeze that came in off the water that rustled their hair. They turned and walked out of the parking lot and Heather winced as the sun, still low on the sky, assaulted her eyes and she looked down at the ground and watched Amelia's flip-flopped feet.

Heather wondered where they were being taken. With it being still early, she hoped that wherever they were punished wasn't going to be busy. Most of the beach goers were people like her: college students. Hopefully they were still in bed, nursing hangovers.

Still wincing from the bright sun, Heather looked around and was relieved that the street, with the ocean on the left and restaurants and other businesses not yet packed with people. There were some people at the restaurants eating breakfast and some joggers, but other stores hadn't even opened yet. That gave her some hope as they walked down the concrete sidewalk. She knew this was going to suck no matter what. Just the four male guards being there to see her with her legs spread would make this the most embarrassing hour of her life but less people witnessing it would still be preferable to more.

A few hundred yards down the road they were stopped at a raised pier that jutted out from the sidewalk. It was long, wide, and parts of it were sectioned off into seating areas for a restaurant and an ice cream parlor. At the pier's entrance stood a sign for the restaurant: