Bright Sky Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to speed up time with all her might, she closed her eyes and tried to pretend she was anywhere else. It was hard with the sound of waves all around her and the salty breeze caressing parts of her body that it never touched. She couldn't escape the fact that she was naked on her knees with her legs open for all to see what lay between. And she was hot too. Her face was flushed from shame, the blood warming her, and the sun was getting warmer and beating down on her bare back causing her to sweat.

Then the guards began to work again. They walked so that they were nearest to Amelia and Amelia's primary captor leaned down to talk to her. The tall college student nodded as he spoke, and Heather knew her spanking was about to begin.

Heather turned to see her other friends. Charlotte obviously noticed and was scowling in Amelia's direction. However, Maisie's eyes were still closed as she touched herself and Heather wished she had her friend's discipline to shut out the world. The dark-haired co-ed was massaging her breasts with her left hand and her dominant hand had descended between her things though Maisie's bent leg blocked Heather from the detailed view that the crowd was enjoying.

Suddenly embarrassed to be watching Maisie, Heather faced toward her wall of clothes for a moment before Amelia's guard began to speak, "May I have your attention please! The corporal punishments of these offenders are about to begin! First, Amelia Goldstein will receive twenty blows from my hand directed at her bare buttocks."

The crowd cheered and Heather looked at her friend. Amelia had lowered her head nearly to the table and gripped the end of the table with her free hands. The guard moved to stand near Amelia's left hip and he wasted no time.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

His large paw slammed down on Amelia's ass alternating between her left and right cheek. Amelia had her lips opened and was gritting her teeth as she held on to the side of the table. Behind them, the crowd was cheering and banging on the wooden picnic tables in time with the guards strikes.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

Amelia grunted as her spanking continued and her hips moved side to side as her ass was warmed by the punishment. Heather wanted to call out and tell her friend to be strong.

SLAP. SLAP. Amelia was clearly in pain now but was bravely holding back tears and streams. SLAP. SLAP. The twenty-year-old lowered her butt to the level of her spread ankles as her instincts finally overwhelmed her discipline.

The guard stopped and Heather read his lips as the crowd booed, "Stick it up or it will be worse."

Amelia was talking but her lips faced away from Heather and her words were swallowed by the wind and crowd. Soon, though, her knees raised, and she was back in position under his stinging hand. Amelia covered her face in her hands and managed to hold still for the last of the blows.

SLAP.

SLAP.

The guard slowed the rhythm of his strikes and Heather wondered if he was making her suffer for not holding position. That didn't seem fair. If the guards wanted the girls to hold perfectly still then they should tie them down tighter, Heather thought. Maybe the slowdown was just something they did to turn the screws.

SLAP.

SLAP.

And with that, the twentieth blow, the guard stepped away from her and the crowd delivered satisfied applause. As she sensed that it was over, Amelia's ass sank, and Heather could tell she was breathing hard. Heather watched as her friend wiped her red face and turned her head. Their eyes met and Heather tried to transmit all the apologies and moral support that she could with mere eye contact. Amelia, her eyes wet but not weeping, looked defeated. A strange man had forced her to strip naked and slapped her bare ass in front of dozens of strangers and she had just let it happen. Heather realized the same was about to happen to her and, with the strap, it would be even worse.

As Heather wondered when her punishment would begin, she heard a gasp to her right. She looked at Maisie and saw her friend nibbling her lip with her eyes still closed. Her right hand was working hard between her legs and then she gasped again. Heather couldn't believe that she was actually getting off but the blush of her cheeks and the trouble she was having catching her breath were unmistakable. Maisie was a master of blocking everything out, it seemed, or she was more of an exhibitionist than Heather could ever imagine.

Heather found herself entranced by Maisie's show though she did feel guilty for invading what should be her friend's private activity. Still, she couldn't look away and this whole situation made it so she didn't think Maisie could complain. The spring breakers at Ray's had a much more explicit view anyway.

The tattooed girl's right hand was rubbing between her legs and her other hand rested on her left breast applying light pressure to her puffy nipple. Heather wondered what she was doing below her belt as her view was blocked by Maisie's bent leg. Was she only rubbing outside her lips now or was she on her clit? No way she was actually going to fuck herself, right? Not in front of everybody and it really wasn't the best way anyway.

As Heather was beginning to wonder why she was curious about her friend's technique, movement around the supply crates distracted her from Maisie's sighs. Her guard, the supervisor, and another were talking. Heather was sure they were discussing her soon to start punishment and, sure enough, her guard soon approached her with a wide brown leather belt folded over itself as he held the two ends together.

He stopped by her head and spoke, "Alright, Heather it's almost your turn. Remember what I said about your position?"

The college girl nodded.

"Butt up and out, right?" he reminded her.

"Yeah," she nodded, realizing he wanted her to answer aloud.

"You're already in a good position," he said, "So just hold still."

Heather bit her lip and she felt her muscles tense as she subconsciously tried to hold still, "Ok."

The guard gave her an exaggerated nod and walked so he stood in position next to her left hip. "Attention everybody, please," he boomed, "The corporal punishment of Heather Simpson-Scott is about to begin!"

The crowd clapped and cheered, and one man yelled out, "Yeah, light her ass up!"

Heather turned her head but couldn't see which jerk had screamed out. Instead, she saw the guard hold the belt in the air and spoke, "This belt will strike Miss Simpson-Scott twenty times on her naked buttocks."

Heather turned her head and Amelia caught her eye, mouthing, "It won't be bad."

Heather frowned, not believing her, and put her head down with her forehead on the back of her folded hands. Butterflies were swirling in her belly as she imagined the pain. She took a big gulp of air and felt her breasts sway beneath her. Then she felt the leather belt tap her on her ass and she remembered the guard's directions. Ass out. She arched her back as best she could, pressing her breasts to the table and raising her ass as best she could.

Swack. The strap hit her right in the center of both her cheeks and she screamed releasing all her breath.

Swack. The leather struck just below the last blow and Heather gasped, unable to catch her breath.

Swack. Heather grunted as the pain superheated her ass. She could only imagine the broad red marks that must already be developing for the crowd to see.

Swack. "Ooohhhh," Heather groaned as she buried her head in her hands.

Swack. The belt struck her on only her left cheek, and she began to have to fight to stay in position. For a split second her left side dropped but she managed to quickly square up in time for the next blow.

Swack. The leather hit her right buttock this time and she trembled. The pain was hot and deep in the flesh making it hard to believe that she wasn't even halfway through the punishment.

Swack.

Swack.

Two blows came in quick succession, striking her square over both cheeks. Again, Heather fought the urge to flee from the blows, her knees straightening and her ass retreating from the guard. She got control of herself, though and returned to her position. Beneath her hands, she could feel tears forming in her eyes as her bottom ached.

Swack. Heather gasped and shivered as a new target was found. The strap struck her lower on her buttocks and she felt air bounce off her stubbly lips. Fear coursed through her as she sensed the weapon so close to her pussy.

Swack. Another blow struck just above her sex, and she had never been more thankful for her larger thighs. Between gasping breaths, she wondered if the same technique would be used with every woman.

Swack. "Ugh," she groaned into the table. A new body part was reddened as the guard struck her upper thighs with the belt.

Swack. The belt hit just her left thigh this time as tears began to escape her eyes.

Swack. "Aaacckk," she sniffed as the strap hit her right thigh this time.

Swack. Heather groaned again as the guard used another technique. He changed the angle of the belt and it struck vertically on her left cheek.

Swack. Another groan escaped as the leather struck from the new angle on her right cheek.

Swack. The fifteenth blow surprised her as the guard again turned the belt vertically. He struck right in the middle of her ass and the belt bit in between her cheeks. Again, her ass fled the strap, and she straightened her legs to withdraw herself from the guard.

This time she didn't immediately return to position and the guard barked at her, "Butt up! You're almost done."

Heather had lost count and wondered if he was telling the truth as she presented her ass to him. Was she really almost done with her strapping?

Swack. "Oohh, Gooodddd," she exclaimed as the hardest blow yet fell on her ass.

Swack. The belt slammed into her ass cheeks again and she buried her face even deeper into her hands. She wondered if he always made the last few blows harder or if she had angered him by not holding still.

Swack. Heather groaned as the belt again slammed into her ass just a breath above her labia. She shifted side to side as she fought the urge to run from the punishment.

Swack. "Aaagghh!" Stinging heat filled Heather's thighs as the last blow hit her low. She struggled, but stayed in position waiting for the next blow, but it never came.

It took her a long few seconds, but, slowly, she realized that her guard had moved away and she raised her head from the table. Her cheeks were red, and her eyes were wet. The bright sun made her wince as her pupils had dilated while she hid in her hands, but she saw Amelia still trying to support her, mouthing, "It's over. It's over. You're ok."

Heather nodded but her ass was on fire. Pain was reverberating through her entire backside, and she could only imagine the marks that were already there or the bruises that she were sure to develop. It took all of her strength to not immediately rub and soothe her butt with her hands but she sensed that would anger the guards. For now, she could only hope that time and the ocean breeze would cool the fire as she continued to allow all those strangers, that she had managed to tune out during her strapping, to stare at her punished ass and untouched pussy.

Her surroundings began to register again. The onlookers were whooping and cheering at the conclusion of her beating. The guards were chatting near the supplies though the noise of the waves beneath the pier drowned out their words from Heather's ear. Then a wave of relief washed over Heather. The worst was over and now all she had to do was wait for permission to dress. She couldn't suppress a dry, ironic laugh and she wiped her eyes and smiled at Amelia. At first, her friend looked confused but then she seemed to understand and returned the grin.

Together, they realized that now all they had to do was wait. They're asses were stinging but they would heal. It wasn't going to get any worse. Who cared if more people wandered up the pier to see their pussies? Dozens of people had already seen their naked bodies and what was the difference if a few dozen more would see them too. Unlike Maisie and Charlotte, if she didn't turn around then Heather couldn't even see them.

Heather put her head down and waited. Her mind wandered and she began to plan the rest of her day. She was going to have to find Jason but that wouldn't be hard once her phone was returned to her. Then they could head to the hotel. She needed a shower and guessed that the others did too. Then she needed food. She hadn't eaten since the night before and she was just now noticing how hungry she was. It was crazy. She was planning her day while kneeling naked on a table in front of the eyes of so many strangers while her friends did the same.

The twenty-year-old was glad that her friends were with her. She shook away any guilt at the thought and imagined how hard it would be without them. Even with all the fighting and mean words, she knew that they would all make up when this was over. They just had to make it to the end.

She didn't know how long it had been, but Heather was pulled from her imaginations when Charlotte yelled, "Please, no. I can't!"

Heather looked and on the other side of a still masturbating Maisie, Charlotte was shaking her head while her guard spoke to her. The guard was speaking calmly, and Heather knew that he was just explaining what was about to happen to her and it didn't matter what Heather's blushing friend said. Just like during Amelia's spanking, Heather couldn't look away as Charlotte's guard spoke, "The corporal punishment of Charlotte Hatfield is about to begin. For ten minutes, her breasts will be subject to painful strikes, squeezing, and twisting."

As expected, the onlookers cheered, and Heather felt guilty to feel the eyes leave her and focus on her impaled friend whose boobs were about to be tortured. Charlotte shivered as the man positioned himself next to her left shoulder and put his palm on her white stomach. Instinctually, Heather pressed her chest down onto the table like she was afraid the guard would punish hers as well.

Then it began. The man's left hand rose so he held her right breast like the cup of a bra and then he squeezed. Charlotte gasped and then released a pained groan as he gripped her flesh. She tried to lean forward but the poll binding her hands held her upright. The guard switched breasts, applying pain to Charlotte's left breast. Heather could see the damage now and the underside of her friend's pale right globe was now blush pink as blood rushed to her pained tit.

The back and forth of the guard's hand continued as Charlotte continued to groan and wiggle as she was held in place on the saddle. Her right breast, and presumably her left though Heather couldn't see it, changed from pink to glowing red as the guard massaged her breasts much too hard. Heather could only imagine what it must feel like. On a bad day even her bra could feel too tight and painful on her C-cups, and she had to be in a very special mood to allow Jason to manhandle them in bed.

The guard changed methods now and he was now going back and forth on Charlotte's breasts pressing them into her chest causing them to bulge outward. Charlotte couldn't even bend backward to take some of the pressure off her tits as the dildo and butt plug held her upright. Heather felt so bad for Charlotte. The whole time that she was kneeling on the table with nothing more than her weight on her knees, Charlotte's pussy and rectum were invaded and her opening and anus were stretched. Heather imagined that it was possible to get used to the dildo. Her and Jason had, a handful of times, just laid in bed with him in her, grinding slowly for thirty or forty minutes until they both came so, while still a terrifying punishment, the dildo seemed tolerable. However, she had no idea how she would survive the butt plug? Did it feel like she was going to be torn? Did it burn and irritate her friend? Heather had no idea what that would feel like.

Now, the guard was squeezing and pinching Charlotte's nipples and she was screeching and begging. The crowd was still yelling and in the middle of it all, Maisie gasped, and Heather saw her knees flair further apart and her hand inched up her inner thigh. Heather didn't know what Maisie was doing at first and then it made sense: she was trying to stop her own climax. She had almost went over the edge and then she pulled her hand from her sex knowing she couldn't take anymore without giving the crowd an embarrassing show.

Maisie's lips were pursed, and her chest heaved as she tried to fight back her orgasm. Her ass lifted off the table and she grinded the air with her naked sex. She tucked her chin to her chest and for the first time in nearly an hour, Heather noticed her friend open her eyes to see the crowd. The hand on her thigh rose up her torso and she began to squeeze and rub her tits, one in each hand. Heather was struck by the sight of Maisie touching herself as she fought back the pleasure and the guard on the other side punishing Charlotte. At the same time that Maisie was pleasuring her nipples with soft, gentle fingers, Charlotte's large areola were being viciously pinched and twisted. Maisie sighed and Charlotte grunted.

Then the guard began to slap Charlotte's tits. Holding his hand slightly cupped, he hit them from underneath and Heather could hear the slap as his hand and see the bounce of her breasts as he hit one and then the other. Tears streaked down Charlotte's face as the guard continued. After a few strikes to each breast, he changed the angle and began to strike the petite woman's D cups from above.

Finally, Heather looked away. It was just too much to imagine that this was really happening. She had gotten off easy, she realized. Her ass would be fine. She had almost forgotten the warm pain that still radiated from her backside as she watched Maisie and Charlotte. It was like asses were meant to be spanked. Fatty and soft, they could take it. Charlotte's breasts, though, Heather didn't know if her friend would ever recover. How was she supposed to wear a bathing suit this week? Would her breasts ever not be red?

As she wondered, the crowd noise seemed to increase. The clapping and cheers grew louder, and Heather looked behind her, trying to ignore the handful of camera phones pointed in their direction. It seemed like a few of them were getting up to leave and then it hit her. It was over and the crowd was giving the technicians (and the girls) a last round of applause. To her right, two guards were kneeling around Charlotte and they were lowering the saddle away from her crotch. It was over!

In just a few seconds, Heather's guard approached, "Alright, that's your hour."

"Really?" Heather asked. Her sense of time was completely shot.

"Yep, it goes quick with everything going on, right? I'm going to release your ankles and then you can go behind your clothes board."

"Ok, uh, thank you," the young woman said, before shaking her head awkwardly. Why would she thank him? He had just spanked her, but her brain was all fuzzy and she didn't feel totally in control of herself as emotions raced through her. Relief. Shame. Happiness. Satisfaction. Yes, satisfaction at surviving for the last hour and closeness with her friends for going through it together. Now, she was just going to have to find Jason and deal with Charlotte. Hopefully, her and Maisie could make up now.

The guard released her ankles, and she closed her legs, happy to not have her pussy on display. She held her breasts to her chest in one arm and climbed off the side of the table.