Bright Sky Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bring you your clothes in a moment," the guard told her as she disappeared behind their display board.

Amelia and Maisie were already there as she disappeared from the eyes of the crowd. In front of her was only the endless blue expanse of the ocean and the bright blue, cloudless sky that made this such a nice vacation spot. Amelia, obviously less embarrassed than Heather crossed the empty space between their boards and hugged Heather. Their breasts and thighs pressed together, and it didn't matter. After the last hour, how could it?

"Hey," Heather whispered to her tall friend, "I'm ok."

"Me too. I'm so happy it's over," she said as they embraced. She broke the hug and, keeping one arm around Heather's shoulders she turned so both their asses pointed toward Maisie. "How do we look," she asked.

Maisie, holding her legs crossed and covering her breasts with her hands, answered, "Red. Heather has some lines."

"That's not bad. That's not bad," Amelia repeated like she was trying to convince herself as well as Heather.

"Yeah, yeah. It's fine," Heather assured her, wondering how bad the lines looked, hoping she wouldn't bruise.

Then Charlotte slowly walked behind her clothes board and slumped down to sit on the hard wood and she leaned back against the board. She opened her legs, and her hands were covering and rubbing her sex. She looked up at her friends with wet eyes and before Heather or Amelia could speak, Maisie went to her recent antagonist and knelt down to care for her. Seeing that, Heather smiled and was sure that they could get their most unforgettable vacation started.