Brina Pt. 02

Story Info
Exploring in the library...
3.6k words
4.77
4.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
809 Followers

I was dimly aware, as I slowly began surfacing from my sleep, of a gentle tickling and warmth between my legs. It was light and gentle and was having a profound effect on me. As I became more aware of my surroundings I could feel that the hood of my clit was being softly stroked. My memories of the day and night before, of Brina and our lovemaking, came rushing back and I flickered my eyes open to find Brina lying beside me, her head propped up on one arm, the covers pushed back and Brina's finger gently stroking me.

As I looked into those beautiful eyes she smiled and said, "Good morning, Anna. I trust you slept well?"

Being awoken with an intimate touch was a wonderful experience. I moaned softly as my awareness fully returned. Brina kissed me but did not stop her delicious stroking, just kept up the rhythm. When she pulled back I said, "Oh. Oh, Brina. Good morning. Oh. Yes. Just there."

I could feel tingles inside and out. Little twinges in my pussy as her fingers continued their magic. She didn't change the speed or the touch, just kept a gentle rhythm as we kissed. I spread my legs a little and tried to push myself up onto her and she surprised me by stopping and then smacking my pussy gently. This alone had an amazing effect on my internal heat. She broke the kiss and said, "Naughty, naughty Anna. You will be still and take your pleasure."

I smiled into her eyes, which were full of lusty mischief. "Yes, madam!" I said in an echo of our first conversation the day before.

She giggled and, as she resumed her delicious stroking, said, "I told you. I am not a madam."

I was back in that beautiful warm place of pleasure. Not being allowed to move was making it all the more sweet and intense. As we resumed our kiss I felt myself edging ever closer, the pressure inside me, the warm tingles in my lips, my clit responding to her amazing touch. I was very, very close and I moaned into our kiss. I tried desperately to stop my body from moving and that effort only served to heighten my feelings.

Practically without warning I was suddenly coming. My orgasm spread through me and I lost control, my back arching, my pussy lifting as the waves of gorgeous heat and release spread through me. It didn't stop there. As I descended I felt her moving and when I opened my eyes it was to find her straddled above my head, her dark folds just above my lips.

I reached up and parted them, revealing the slightly lighter tones of her inner lips and entrance. At that same moment I felt her tongue on my clit and a finger at my entrance. She lowered down onto me and I greedily took in her clit. Her taste was heavenly. After our lovemaking of the night before it was familiar but different. More heady in a beautiful way.

I felt her stop with her tongue for a moment as she said, "Oh god, Anna. You taste even more wonderful today."

I briefly stopped as well. "Yes, my Brina, so do you. I love your taste."

She encased my clit again and I felt two fingers slide into me and so I mirrored her and placed two fingers at her entrance, sliding into her velvety warm wetness and finding her engorged g-spot. I started stroking, curling and straightening my fingers on her spot as I greedily sucked and flicked on her beautifully large clit. The sounds of the both of us sucking and licking was intensely erotic and the feelings inside me were making me shudder with the need for release once more.

I felt her pussy walls clamp on my fingers, indicating that she was about to go at any moment. I focussed on her and just let my own heat rise without reaching for it. I heard her moaning and then her movements were less regular as her orgasm washed through her. The change in her taste as she came was something I was coming to adore and I felt her pussy fill with more wetness as she shook. As her orgasm subsided, so mine rose up, but I kept my focus on her. I felt her fingers moving more quickly inside me and so I sped up and matched her, flicking her clit with my tongue as she did mine. That was it. Suddenly my orgasm crashed up and out of me as Brina joined me. It was as if our orgasms merged and became one, as if I could feel her's as she felt mine. They fed into each other. Our movements didn'l stop. It was like we were completely reading each other. As one orgasm ended another would start in wave upon wave of ecstasy, and suddenly I was back in that sensory otherworld, where scents were colours, touch was sight and tastes were sounds and my final, explosive, ethereal orgasm brought me to a place of peace and tranquillity like I had never know before.

I was aware of Brina collapsing onto me and we were both breathing deeply. I could feel her breasts on my tummy and mine pressed into hers. Touching at every possible place. We lay like that for several minutes until she finally lifted herself up and turned around, lying next to me, I turned on my side and we resumed our kissing, our tastes mingling, our hands in each other's hair, our bodies entwined.

Brina pulled back and we stared deeply into each others' souls. Finally she said, "Anna... that was... amazing. Like, so huge. And so many."

I pecked her lips and managed to say, in a soft whisper, "I think we found each other for a reason. Somehow we're completely connected. God, Brina. You're a wonderful lover."

We kissed again and finally I said, "Now, what would you like to do today?"

"Stay in bed and fuck?"

I giggled. "Well, how about we have a shower, some breakfast and then think about it a little?"

She put on a pretend bored face and said, "Oh, well. I suppose so. You know. If you want to be practical."

I giggled and stood up on wobbly legs and held my hand out to her. She rose and took my hand and I led her through to the bathroom. We spent a long time there, washing and exploring each other. It was beautiful and erotic all at the same time. We kissed often, the spray falling over us, our bodies entwined. Once we were finished, we dried each other, fixed our hair and then sat next to each other at my kitchen island, both still naked, eating some cereal and sipping on fresh coffee.

"So Brina, we probably need to get you home, don't we?"

I saw a moment of panic cross her beautiful face. "Why, Anna? Don't you want me around all day? Can't I stay? At least a little longer? Please?"

I put a reassuring hand on her forearm.

"Babe, I want you here as well but surely you'll need to get a change of clothes? I wasn't talking about leaving you there."

Her beautiful face lit up. "Oh! Yes. Well. I can just pop home and change. Maybe pack an overnight case?"

I smiled and kissed her briefly. "Better make that two overnights? If you want to stay until Monday?"

She squealed with delight and got up off her stool, coming into my arms and kissing me deeply. She eventually pulled back and said, "Yes! Yes! Oh, thank you Anna. You've made me so happy!"

"And you are making me deliciously, deliriously happy, babe."

And so it was that we did, indeed, spend most of the weekend making love in the bedroom, the shower, the kitchen, the lounge, the hallway and anywhere else we happened to be at that moment. We discovered that we both had high sex drives and were pretty much insatiable, which suited us perfectly.

On Monday morning we walked into the University together. We shared a brief kiss where nobody would see. We'd discussed how, at least for now, we would keep our relationship between ourselves. We didn't want people judging us because of our age difference and I also wanted to wait until I'd told Emily all about her.

Brina was wearing a delightful, flared summer dress in a pastel blue. It was quite short and emphasised her now very familiar and gorgeous bottom. I was in the short version of my librarian outfit.

We'd dressed each other that morning and I discovered she shared my somewhat exhibitionist tendencies when she said, "Let's not wear panties today. I want to be able to come over to the library and touch you directly."

Brina headed off to see her tutor and I opened up the library and got myself busy. Around mid morning there was a knock on my door. Hoping it was Brina I said, "Come in!" and the door opened to reveal Emily who walked in, closed the door and sat down opposite me.

"Anna, darling, you look radiant. So you had a wonderful weekend?"

I nodded and blushed. I looked into her eyes and said, "I think it happened, Em."

She raised an eyebrow and smiled, "With that charming and beautiful young woman you were helping on Friday I assume? You were practically throwing yourself at her. Come on, let's go for a coffee and you can tell me all about it."

And so I reluctantly left the library and caught Emily up with all my news. I say reluctantly because I didn't want to miss Brina if she came to see me. Emily didn't judge me at all and just said, "You have it bad, darling don't you? I can see it. I'm so happy for you. Wait until I tell June. She'll be thrilled."

I needn't have worried about missing Brina. When I got back Samantha said, "Oh, Anna. You've got a visitor. The young lady you left with on Friday says she has an important discovery she wants to share with you. I hope you don't mind but I let her into your office."

I was almost beside myself. I could feel the tingles of anticipation in my exposed pussy. I tried to act dignified and not run to my office. "Yes, Sam. That's fine. I'll... just go and find out what this development is."

I gave Emily a peck on the cheek and said, "Thanks, Em."

She smiled and said, "Go. Tell me all about the excitement later."

I walked past the desk and into my office to find Brina sitting there in my chair. I closed the door and she got up and ran into my arms. "Anna! Oh god I've missed you. It's been so awful. I can't concentrate on anything."

We kissed and I said, "I'm the same babe. My mind's all over the place." I looked into her eyes and, with a slight smile, said, "So, you have an exciting discovery you wish to tell me about?"

In answer she pulled slightly back and lifted the hem of her dress up revealing her beautiful, gleaming pussy. "Yes. Look! She doesn't ever get dry any more," and proceeded to run a finger between her lips, holding it up to my lips. "See that? That's all because of you."

I practically melted with desire, my legs going weak as I tasted her.

"Oh god, Brina. I wish we could make love here and now but I have so much to do."

She smiled. "It's okay. I know you're busy and I'm just happy I could see you. I'll pop back later if that's okay?"

I lifted my skirt and mimicked her, letting her taste me. "Come back as often as you like."

We kissed again, readjusted our clothes, and I led her out, thanking her for visiting and for sharing her discovery.

She left and I tried to concentrate but the need to see Brina trumped everything. It was a long day. I usually either open or close the library but today I was doing both, which meant a twelve hour day. I'd make up for it later in the week by halving a half day.

It was coming up to closing time and I was round the corner when Brina turned up again. I heard Samantha tell her we were closing but she said, "Oh, I know. I just promised Anna I'd pop by."

I came round the corner and said, "Brina. How lovely to see you again. It's okay Sam. You can go. Pretty much everything is done. I'll close up."

Samantha and Emily both left together and I told Brina to go into my office and I'd see her soon. I tidied and closed everything down and, when I turned to go back to my office, I was happily surprised to see Brina standing in the doorway. Completely naked.

With a mischievous smile she said, "I didn't want to wait while you unwrapped me. Is it okay?"

I felt a delicious twinge in my pussy and just nodded, going up to kiss her but she stopped me. "Oh no. It's not fair, me being the only one naked almost in public. I want to unwrap you."

I put on a pretend scowl. "So I can't get a kiss until then?"

She giggled and placed a quick peck on my lips. "That will have to do for now. Patience my hot librarian."

"Your hot librarian is very hot, as you will discover."

Without another word she started undoing the hook and zip on my skirt, lowering it to the floor revealing my stockings and bare pussy. I stepped out, saying, "So my brilliant little student likes being naked in public?"

As she slowly undid the buttons of my blouse she looked mischievously into my eyes. "Yes, I do... and I have a feeling you do too. It excites you as well, doesn't it? I can see how wet your pussy is." She ran a cheeky finger up between my lips making me tingle even more than I already was and moaned as she said, "Oh yes. You do, don't you?"

I nodded. "It's a huge turn on for me. I know I've locked up and there's nobody else here but it's the feeling of being naked in a public space. It's a good job we have the security shutters down or someone could see in."

She finally pushed my blouse off my shoulders, revealing my lacy, cream bra, which she quickly undid and slid down my arms. Next she undid my shoes and I stepped out as she undid my stockings and rolled them one at a time down my legs. I was practically shaking with inner heat and need. It wasn't the first time I'd been naked in the library after hours but it was the first time with somebody else with me.

As she undid my suspender belt she placed a kiss on my mound and then rose up.

"Now we're both naked, you may kiss me, Anna."

She closed her eyes and pursed her lips expectantly. I pulled her to me and we kissed so passionately. I was feeling the thrill of being naked together in my workplace and the wonderful sensation of our bodies pressed into each other. I could feel her breasts against mine and I felt her thigh push in between my legs. I willingly spread them and felt the wonderful pressure on my pussy. I pushed down on her and slowly started rocking back and forth.

She pulled back for a moment and said, "Oh, Anna. I can feel your heat, your wetness and your need. You're as horny as I am."

I just nodded and stared into her beautiful dark eyes.

She pulled away from me and said, "Let's explore your library a little."

I wondered what she meant when she took my hand and led me up the spiral staircase on the left near the entrance. We ascended silently, me behind her watching her beautiful bottom. I could see, as she took each step, her soaking lips. When we got up into the reading room she led me between the desks down to the end. There were no security blinds here, but there were Venetian blinds. She reached out a hand and opened them slightly.

I gasped. "Brina! Someone might see us!"

She giggled. "No, they won't. I made sure they're angled upwards so that we can see out a little but all anyone will be able to see is our vague shapes. I promise."

I was so turned on I actually didn't care if someone did see us at that moment. Brina leaned back on the end of one of the desks and, in a breathy voice, laden with lust and need, said, "I've been waiting all day for this Anna. Please?"

I smiled, kissed her and then pulled back, my hand going down to my mound and lifting so that my hood was pulled up, revealing my swollen clit. "You see that, my Brina? That's what you've done to me. I've been soaking all day. I need this as much as you do."

I kneeled down in front of her and she parted her legs as I leaned forward, one hand stroking up her inner thigh as I took her engorged clit in my mouth, her familiar scent and taste filling me.

She whispered out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck."

I sucked on her and flicked my tongue over her clit in my mouth. My fingers reached her entrance and I felt her hands in my hair, gripping me. I put my free hand down between my parted thighs, stroking my clit. I think after our day of being on edge we were both ready for our first one and, sure enough, as my fingers pushed into me and my thumb stroked my clit I felt mine start.

Brina called out, her voice a little shaky, "Oh fuck yes! I'm... commmmmiiiinnngggg!"

I felt and tasted her juices change and increase, her clit hardened a little in my mouth. I moaned into her as my own orgasm rushed through me. I tried to concentrate on making sure I didn't stop my movements on and in her and that seemed to push her through to another one.

"Oh fuck, Anna. Fuck. I fucking... oh... again!"

As her second orgasm tore through her I felt her cunt rhythmically squeezing my fingers and that just spurred my second orgasm. We were now in some sort of synchronous feedback loop. Just as my orgasm subsided, a new one would start in her and, as she went over the top, my own would rise. This seemed to go on and on and I lost count of how many times we came but we ended up in that spiritual place of enlightened peace and tranquillity, finally subsiding. She slowly slid down from the edge of the desk and I let my fingers slide out of her and me as she sat on the floor in front of me, her eyes as full of a completeness that I'm sure was reflected in mine.

We kissed deeply and then I brought up my fingers for us both to taste. Our juices combined tasted wonderful. When we finally got our breath back properly she said, "Holy... Anna. Wow. Wow. It just gets better. Did you get to that place where you can't tell if up is down anymore as well?"

I nodded. "Yes, my love. I did."

She cocked her head and said, "What did you call me?"

I swallowed. Had I overstepped the mark? Said the "L" word too soon? It didn't feel like it.

"I... called you... 'my love.' I'm sorry, Brina. I didn't mean to frighten..."

She stopped me with a deep kiss and, when she let me go, said, "No. No, my love. It feels right. I liked it."

I swallowed once more. "So... Brina... my love... I... I... love you."

She smiled and we kissed again. "And you, Anna. I love you. So much."

I started giggling and she joined in. We were like giddy schoolgirls. When we finally calmed down we kissed once more and I said, "Come on, my love. Let's go and get dressed and head home. It's late. We should get something to eat."

We slowly stood up and she took my hand, saying, "The only thing I ever want to eat ever again is you." She playfully smacked my bottom. "And that's for not letting me eat you tonight. Yet. I'll fix that when we get home, my love."

I grinned and we went back through the reading room, down the spiral staircase, with me in the lead this time, and Brina behind me saying, "Nice bum," as I stepped down. We finally got back to my clothes which we gathered up and took into my office.

As we redressed each other I said, "How about we go for a woodland walk this weekend, my love? I know the perfect place and I know a few tracks off the tourist trails, if you'd like..."

"Oh, Anna, I would love that. Making love with you in the open air? Yes, please!"

We were finally ready and, as we headed to the access door I said, "I love you Brina."

She replied, "and I love you, Anna. So, so much."

To be continued...

annag98
annag98
809 Followers