All Comments on 'Bring Your 'A' Game Ch. 02'

by skiierman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Same old same old.

Nothing new here.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
He should tell his wife how it's going to be

Since it was his wife's idea to get the affair started, he should be firm and stand up to her.He and Mary need sex, and she doesn't. Simply put, Mary is going to get fucked at least once a week and submit to him when ever he wants her. A great story, and hope to read more.......Rich

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Second Chapter!!!

That was a nice second Chapter. I like to twist of the wife walking on Mary and Al. I wonder how you going to write the next chapter? Since the wife was the one that brought the two of them together. I can hardly wait to read the next one. Maybe he should have a three-way with the wife coming in and having lesbian sex with Mary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I need you to write "Bring Your 'A' Game Ch. 03. This was great.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Needs

A Finishing Touch. Does wife except their getting together or was it supposed to be a 1 time thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JESUS H. CHRIST!!! ANOTHER UNFINISHED STORY.

The wife instigated the initial hookup because she's really not into sex and knows that Mary's a hot one who's starving for cock because of her husband's incapacitation. Why she walked away, leaving the impression that she was pissed doesn't make sense. Besides, her husband is finally getting some fine pussy so he should let it be known that he'll be fucking Mary four times a week and his wife once, IF she's up for it. If not, Mary gets fucked again.

Three stars but should have been two.

My first wife's sex drive dried up as fast as the ink did on our marriage license. After three years of, "You're oversexed." ... "You had it last night." ... "I don't feel good." and other bullshit, her pretty seventeen year old sister came to live with us. She heard her sister arguing about not fucking me "because her sister was in the other bedroom." (another good excuse) Her sister heard me get up, get some coffee and turn the TV on in the living room. A few minutes later, she came out wearing a short nightie with no pantie and her jet black pussy hair calling 'come hither'.

She has THE tightest, most active pussy I've ever fucked. (and I've fucked a disproportionately large number of them) I had a rep. for having exceptional control but she made me pop my cookies almost instantly with THE most powerful orgasm I'd ever had... a total wipe out with drool falling out of my mouth and snot running from my nose. I was thrilled, exalted, excited and embarrassed as hell... all at the same time. NObody had ever done that to me. When I got another hard on, I fucked her again and didn't last for two minutes. WHAT A CUNT!!! She was a NATURAL. I fucked her five times that night and she loved it... couldn't get enough. Long before we were finished, I knew that I was married to the wrong sister. I woke my wife and made her move into the spare bedroom and fucked her sister in what became OUR bed and bedroom from then on.

While she was bitching and grumbling, I told my wife that she could leave and get a divorce or stay and get fucked whenever she wanted to but her sister was taking her place. She stayed and there was no resistance or tension from her. Her sister had four kids by me and, for all practical purposes, is my wife. My wife kept her job and contributes to the household finances. She needs to get fucked about two times a month so her pussy is always tight to get into and snug to fuck. Her sister is tighter, snugger and slicker with lubrication and come all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous