All Comments on 'Bringing Down the Barriers Pt. 02'

by Black_and_White_Writer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
A nice slow burn

that only pays off if the installments come one after another. Otherwise, we have to refamiliarize our selves with the story each time. 3 months between installments! No good.

I do like the story though, and the quality of the writing. Advice is to write the whole story, then post in consecutive days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
way too slow... snooze...

There is nothing developing. These are story posts, not first chapters of a novel. So much here that adds no value.

mburs2016mburs2016over 3 years ago

Thing story is hard to follow, to much new stuff happening ,and not really adding to the original part 1 and story being dragged out and to long a wait between parts .i know you want a slow burn but this is not leaving us wanting more at this pace

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Don't Agree

Story is not to slow for me. How people come together and the relationships develop gives a story some realism which many sorely lack. This is not a story where a husband or wife has gone out, had to much to drink and wakes up in a strangers bed. I believe the writer is developing the characters by bringing them closer together which will allow emotions and desires to surface. That does not happen quickly, for a husband to tell his wife he would like to see her with another man is a huge admission , and takes time. If that is where this story is going of course. They might get together and join the salvation army. (smile) looking forward to more>

jviperjviperover 3 years ago
Keep it up!

Loving the slow burn. Building the relationships here is the only way to make this genre interesting. Would love to see you follow on that condom hint some more. That's something you don't see much here. Anyway keep it up.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

There are really only a couple of story types at Literotica, those written with erotica as the focus and those with literary as the focus. Since this multi-part story was offered up as a "slow-burn" bit of erotica, I want to point out something that seems inherently obvious to the casual observer.

You can pick up a literary story after a break and still get something out of the story. If you are reading erotica for the inspiration to indulge yourself (solo or with partner/s), dropping relatively short chapters, months apart, with no substantial build up in them, you are letting everything dry up and go soft. I don't know if you plan on finishing this story, as it has been months since this last installment, you should recognize it now needs a real blue pill of a chapter to get the blood flowing.

The writing, style and pacing is done well enough to build anticipation for whatever is going to happen, but without the writer's ongoing participation it means nothing. Just my 2 cents for the erotica leaning Literotica writers, your story needs to put out or get out if you want to achieve your goal of hard dicks and wet slits.

madmannnmadmannn8 months ago

Thank you, may I have another? :-) nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"She handed me her car" Female or not, that is one strong little police officer to be able to lift a car. Proofreading aside for a moment, 3 1/2 years later, and some of us were hoping you'd have found the inspiration to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlack_and_White_Writer@Black_and_White_Writer
I'm an early thirties married lady. I love my husband and family and come here to stretch my creative muscles. I'd love to make a few really good friends I can hopefully write with and for. I used to edit some work, but for the sheer amount I received and how badly some of it ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES