Bringing Down the Barriers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please, that'd be great,' I said as I watched Harry busy himself around in the kitchen.

Harry went to the fridge, pulling out a carton of milk and poured a good part of it into a thick saucepan then put it on the cooker, as it began to simmer he cut up some banana and apple slicing them thinly and checking on the milk. 'You do know there's a microwave for that?' I said to Harry.

He looked back at it, 'Oh I don't bother with them too much,' he smiled. 'Nothing wrong with a little hard work now and again... although boiling milk isn't hard work really,' he laughed heartily.

'You known we have a microwave at work. I only use it a few times a week - to warm up my coffee if I let it go cold, or to warm up a microwave burger I might pick up at the store around the corner from work.'

I listened to Harry talk as he checked on the milk simmering, then watched as he poured it over the porridge oats and stirred them with a wooden spoon he'd pulled out. He laid out the fruit on top of his and passed me mine. 'Your porridge good sir,' he smiled.

I asked if he wanted some sugar or honey. He asked for a little honey and drizzled some on. I watched as he tucked into his breakfast and I did the same. We washed it down with a little orange juice from the large carton in the fridge.

I watched as Harry set off upstairs to get ready. I watched him go then tidied up. As I began to wash the dishes, I could hear the bath being run upstairs. I walked upstairs and looked at my "to-do" list on my phone. I put it down on the drawers then picked up my laptop. I'd done a great deal the last couple of days and was just awaiting emails coming through at this stage. I thought I'd give it a while then check on stuff in a few hours, then chase up matters with a phone call later on to the office.

12