Bringing in the Third

Story Info
MMF threesome opening the door to new experiences.
3.3k words
4.41
34.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat and chatted, each holding a glass filled with amber liquid and clinking ice cubes as we sipped our bourbon. I sat across from my wife and her date, she is a very voluptuous 5'7" with long dirty blond hair that beautifully cascaded over her shoulders. Blue green eyes that captured your soul as she looked at you. Tonight, for her data, she wore a very sexy low-cut top that framed her beautiful 38C breasts, the tops peeking through giving you a glimpse of her soft cleavage. A loose-fitting skirt gave way to show off her very shapely legs, presently crossed and she twirled one foot around almost teasingly, showing her elegant feet, sexy in the strappy heels that she chose for the evening.

As I sat across from my beautiful wife, I was perfectly poised to watch the chemistry unfold in front of me as my wife sat on the end of the couch right next to her date. Her hands cupped her drink in her lap, but his hand rest on her thigh as she was seated just slightly turned towards him giving him access to her legs and thighs. This was our first-time meeting with Alan, he was a solid 6-foot man dressed in black slacks and a nice black button up shirt. You could clearly see that he had a strong physique, very naturally tan skin, and short clean-cut hair. The conversation teasingly played back and forth from getting to know each other to strong sexual innuendo just enough to watch a smile play across each of our faces.

I was already growing deep down in my pants, the anticipation of watching my wife Kaye and Alan, and the heat unfolding before me. Earlier before Alan arrived, my beautiful wife made it known that we were going to try a new game, as she locked me in a leather and metal cock cage, leather with a series of rings along the length that securely keep a cock from its full potential. Cock rings evenly spaced keeping me from getting too thick while keeping me solid too, so I stay in a state of arousal. I believe that my very beautiful and bratty wife is enjoying knowing that I am being kept like this while she sits across from me flirty and playfully letting hands roam with Alan.

After a short while everyone needs a refill of their drinks, I want to let the evening play out, so I take everyone's drinks into the den to the bar and refill all our glasses. I can overhear their conversation and their laughs, but soon it goes quiet, and I can feel my cock grow even more in anticipation for what I will find as I go back into the living room. I am excitedly rewarded as I round the corner carrying our drinks, returning to the living room I am greeted with the sight of Alan leaning in and kissing my wife, his hands have moved to the exposed skin of her knee, and she reaches around holding on to the back of his head as they embrace. I listen to their kissing as I watch his hand slowly trail up Kaye's soft white thighs, I can see her legs spread softly opening her legs and letting us know that she wants this too.

I watch on as I see her hand slowly move down from the back of his hand curled in his hair, down over his shoulders finding her way to his thigh as well. Kaye's eyes were closed tightly as he moved down to her neck, and the moment he finally touched her silky-smooth lips covered in sheer lace. She takes a deep breath as I imagine he runs his fingers over her wet pussy lightly teasing her with this initial contact. I listen as soft moans escape her, telling me that she is enjoying his hands on her heated sex. I am watching as she paws at his pants, reaching for his hidden shaft, grabbing, and pulling at his belt to free what she wants to play with.

After a moment of her pawing at his belt and pants, she pushed him back into the couch. Kaye pounced on his lap like a hungry tiger taking down her prey. She quickly pulled the belt loose and undid his pants reaching in to grab his stiff cock, as she pulled him free and for the first time, I could see the soft veiny texture of his hard cock in her hand finally freed for her to run her hands over his length. She looked up and kissed him deeply as she took hold of his shaft with both hands like she was about free Excalibur from the stone. After breaking their embrace, and to my excitement, I watched as she turned her attention to his beautiful cock, as she lowered herself and I could see her soft red lips devour him.

Once again, I could hear her moans, however this time throatier as they were much deeper and muffled from the cock that she was elegantly sucking into her mouth. My heartrate jumped as I watched her form cover his lap, I could no longer see as his cock eased in and out of her mouth, she had taken position on her knees in front of him, watching as her back arches and her head slowly rises and lowers on him. Alans hands found their way to the sides of her head as he guided her movements on his cock, his head laid back as he moaned and commented on how hot she was and how good her mouth felt on his cock.

After a moment of listening to the symphony of their lust, my beautiful wife pulled back freeing his glistening member and looking over her shoulder at me. A very naughty grin played across her face as she looked right into my eyes, "Hmmm baby, you're going to love the way his cock tastes and feels in my mouth". "I can't wait for you to taste him and see for yourself". As she finished giving me that look, she turned back and swallowed him whole once again. She pushed his cock as deep as she could into her throat, then backing off grasping at air momentarily before resuming sliding him in and out of her soft mouth.

Soon Alan himself reached a point where he pulled her up to his lips kissing her deeply again, as his arms and hands reached around pulling her closer to him. His intense desires showed clearly as he quickly found the waist of her skirt and pushed it down freeing her electric form, seeing her silk covered ass sent waves of desire through me pinging the metal rings that enclosed my swollen cock. He grabbed at her soft ass, taking a handful of her smooth flesh in his grip. At this point they both continued to paw at each other's clothes, pulling them and completely ignoring the buttons that held them in place. They stood and he pulled her around and pushed her down on the chaise side of the couch. Kaye laid there gazing into his eyes, as he slowly kneeled and grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her sexy legs resting them on her shoulder.

I could grow no more as the steel rings of my cage teased me putting pressure on various increments stopping me from swelling to my natural girth, but the rest of my cock simply continued swelling and holding the blood in my cock, making me throb. I watched on as Alan grabbed Kaye by the thighs and buried his face into the best tasting pussy, I have ever graced. I envied him in that moment, how wet she must be, to smell her anticipation and reach out with my tongue to push her lips apart and lick from her excitement. Kaye moaned much louder as he pushed his tongue inside her, as he took hold of her clit between his lips and sucked on her sensitive button that rests hidden in her velvety folds.

Kaye then looked up and over at me in the chair, you are overdressed Gerald, take those clothes off. Then she succumbed to the onslaught of Alans tongue on her slippery pussy. Lost in the scene that has unfolded before me, I quickly fumbled with my clothes barely falling over and landing on my face. I stood behind Alan now, his head still buried securely between those soft thighs, Kaye looking back up and then I could see that grin on her face as she could see how clearly my cock was straining to break from the cage that she put on me. "He has me so wet baby" she cooed while running her hands over her lovely breast. That was when Alan took his cue and slid up her body kissing her all over the whole way.

In one swift moment, he thrust his hips forward impaling her on his rigid cock. As he pushed deep as he can I say Kaye grab his shoulders, digging her nails in and I could see her feel in the air with her toes curled up into small fists. While she opened her mouth to let out a deep moan she was stopped as Alan once again took her by the back of the head and kissed her deep. His thrusts we long and slow as he pulled out just short of pulling out completely, then strong and assertive pushing right back in. I stood in silence, unable to pull away from the smoldering intensity before me. My gorgeous wife spread open and impaled, moaning, and clawing as she nears extasy, as waves of orgasmic bliss wash over her.

Alan's tempo has steadily increased, filling the room with the sounds of his grunts, Kaye's wild moaning, and the slapping of his thighs on hers. I could clearly see his rather large balls swing and slap Kaye on his every thrust. I suddenly realized that I was dripping a long stream of pre-cum from my straining cock. I was ready to burst at the seams, my cock needed her pussy, needed to push right in and feel that familiar squeeze as Kaye always does playfully, grabbing and squeezing my cock as hard as she can. I was ripped from my thoughts as Kaye was rolled over to her hands and knees at the edge of the chaise, I watch her beautiful ass wave back and forth enticing Alans advance. He put his hands on her hips, leaning over to kiss her on the back, and in almost one smooth motion, as he rose back up and buried his cock in her dripping hole.

The moan that that escaped Kaye was deep and animalistic, she pushed back arching her back. Leaning as far forward as she could and pushing her ass up in the air opening herself for the pounding that she was receiving in that moment. The Sound of the slapping as they collide, and the sound of her very wet sex being stretched thrust by thrust. Kaye's moans turned to cries of pleasure, as she came. I could see her entire body tense as she was overcome by her orgasm, she began to tighten up everywhere and I knew that meant that she was squeezing his cock with all the strength that she had. Alans thrusts slowed but gained in intensity, He grabbed her hips and yelled out, a mix of pleasure and pain crossed his face as he emptied a huge load of hot thick cum deep inside her pussy and as he thrust a mix of their cum was pushed out dripping down on the chaise beneath them.

Alan stepped back, withdrawing his still throbbing cock, still breathing hard and heavy from being milked by Kaye's skilled gripe. He sat beside Kaye on the couch, and she rolled over to her back, sprawled out on the chaise. Chest heaving from her breathing, her gorgeous chest rising up and down with every breath she drew. Kaye looked me up and down, seeing me virtually bursting at the seams of my cage, dripping strings of cum as I was unable to stroke to the amazing scene that just played out. Still breathing heavy she grinned and asked, "Did you enjoy that baby"? "Very much so" I answered back with my own devilish grin, "did you baby"? With that she reached over to Alan and took hold of his semi hard cock and said very much! He has a very nice cock baby; you should see for yourself.

With that she motioned to me to come there, I knew instantly what my Vixen wanted. I dropped down to my knees in front of Alan, as he spread his legs for me, I leaned in closer and ran my tongue under the tip of his cocks head while Kaye held him for me, pointing it at me. I was instantly greeted with Kaye's sweet taste now mixed with his thick salty cum. I closed my eyes and leaned forward swallowing his length and running my tongue all over the underside of his shaft. As I sucked my wife's playmate, I could feel him getting hard again. I took my time sucking him deep, sucking their sultry mix of cum, cleaning his cock up completely.

I looked over to find Kaye laying there, still spread wide as she rubbed her clit, circling it with a couple fingers, clearly coated in a mix of their cum. She brought the fingers to her mouth tasting for herself what I have been cleaning from her playmates now very hard cock. The sight drove me wild, and I sucked hard and took him all the way in, I could feel his mushroom head push back into my throat as I buried my face against him. At this point I could feel his hands on the back of my head as he pushed me down trying to reach further down my throat, I swallowed to squeeze his cock.

I pulled back taking a deep breath of air and quickly saw the elegant foot of my lovely wife. Playfully she extended her slender leg over, and skillfully used it to pull me and direct me over to her waiting pussy. She clearly had enough of rolling her clit with her own fingers and wanted more. I grabbed at her thighs and buried my face in her sopping used pussy. Their mix was strong and intoxicating as I licked her lips and moved in to suck on her clit. Instantly she clasps down on my head with her thighs as she was extra sensitive from the heavy fucking she had just received. I continued to lick and devour my beautiful hotwife but as I had my face buried and held between her thighs, I could suddenly feel Alan stand up beside me.

Shortly after he stood up, I could feel a cool liquid being applied to my own tight ring. Apparently, my wife while clamping down on my head had handed Alan the lube, because he was applying it around my exposed opening. I felt him start to rub it around and slowly push inside me with a finger. Kaye was now holding onto the back of my head, nails digging into my scalp as she pulled me into her. I knew she must be nearing another orgasm as I sucked and licked her swollen pussy. I pushed a finger inside to play with her G spot as I sucked her clit and heard her release a deep moan and felt her clamp down on my finger as she started to cum again.

As she came on my face and tongue, I was suddenly reminded that I was on my knees face down in my wife's pussy and ass up for the cock that was now pushing into my ass. Alan buried his cock deep in my ass, grabbing onto my hips to stop me from moving and pull himself in. I moaned into my wife's wet pussy, eyes shut tight, he held himself still buried deep in my ass and I could feel the heat from his cock as it throbbed from within. Slowly he started to thrust into me, withdrawing and pushing back deeper in forcing my face into Kaye's waiting pussy. I gripped harder onto her thighs as he picked up the pace fucking my ass, the pain from his cock pushing into my ass was short and quickly replaced by the pleasure of feeling him push deep inside filling me.

The mix of Kaye's beautiful pussy before me and being fucked by the same cock that was just inside her pussy was driving me wild, I licked and sucked harder as he fucked me harder. Kaye has fucked me multiple times wearing a strap-on, laying me on my back or bent over the couch. This was the first time that I have been fucked by another man before and certainly the first time that I have been fucked like this in front of my sexy wife. We have shared in sucking several beautiful cocks together and she has watched as I have sucked someone on my own. All thoughts that seemed to fly through my head as I could feel the fullness from having someone inside me and the intense sensations as his head continued to push past my own P-spot.

My wife's thighs loosened as her orgasm subsided, it pulled away for a moment to gasp for air and I heard her say to me how hot she thought it was seeing me fucked while I ate her. How good I was doing taking his big cock. I straightened up as much as I could while still being invaded by Alans rock hard shaft, he had cum hard once, his staying power was much longer now. As I came up, Kaye slowly wiggled down on the chaise, and settle herself beneath me. She pulled me in for a deep kiss, our tongues met, and she grabbed the back of my head, while her other hand found my cock pushing through between the rings of the cage.

As Kaye took hold of my locked cock and started rubbing me on her way pussy lips, rubbing in all the cum that has been leaking from the start of it all. As she rubbed my cock, Alans thrust started again to increase with the power behind them slowing as I could tell he was nearing cumming again. With his increased hammering I simply started pouring cum from my cock, completely coating Kaye's pussy in fresh hot cum. I have never cum from penetration and was completely lost as I tensed up all over as I was overtaken by a crazy mix of simulations. Suddenly, I felt his cock slam into me, and it felt as though he was expanding inside me. Alan's grip on my ass tightened as he growled "fuck" and I felt him release inside me, spurt after spurt

Alan emptied his cum into my ass, once again a first for me as I felt his release inside me. We all three sat there for a moment, catching our breath for a moment. Alan was the first to move and as his cock pulled away, I felt the emptiness suddenly, then feeling the rush of cum leaking out of my ass down over my swollen balls, then finally dripping on to Kaye's already coated pussy. Alan dropped down on the couch beside Kaye and after mustering the energy I was able to move over and drop just beside Kaye on her other side. We were all three spent and sat there quietly each taking deep breaths. Looking over at the sight of Kaye's delicious pussy complexly red, swollen, and messy as it was just covered with cum. I knew that this would not be the only time that we did this.