All Comments on 'Bringing in the Third'

by Fallen1_Gideon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good grief, were you at the same takeover we were and reporting on us in the orgy room? like….almost to the “t”! very hot memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gawd...what trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I love the beginning where the husband sits watching his wife with her date. Great set-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this. Wish it would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with comment: TRASH!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Yuck! Cuck! Gay! Not one erotic sentence in the entire story.

timman65timman65over 1 year ago

You just have to proof your work. The poor spelling, poor grammar and lack of proofing just turned me off. No matter how good of a story this might me.

trstoytrstoyabout 1 year ago

I really liked the story. I have watch my wife with a friend I would love her to encourage me to suck his cock. To be fucked at the same would be awesome.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Cuckold is different from MMF & the second I read about a cock cage I was done with this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story very much. For decades have watched my wife with many lovers. Have even sucked a couple and been sucked in return. Was totally surprised at how much I enjoyed both. Don't think I'd like the cage business, but would love being taken anally. PS, have adored fucking dozens and dozens of women over the years. My wife and I have sex two or three times a week, into our 70s now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallen1_Gideon@Fallen1_Gideon
A very open minded and adventurous individual. Married in a fun swinger/ethically non monogamous relationship. She loves to hear about my erotic adventures as I love to hear about hers.