Bringing Kiera Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keira stopped her strangled sobs as she considered what he was saying.

"And besides," Jamie grinned slightly, "you could literally piss about at work."

Keira couldn't help but emit a small tinkle of laughter.

"You could get pissed off, piss off the boss, piss on everybody at stupid sales meetings," Jamie was on a roll and Keira began to giggle.

"See, so many advantages," Jamie joked.

"Now you're just taking the piss," Keira said with an endearingly childlike giggle.

"Hey," Jamie gestured to the mess on the floor, "how about we leave all this for tomorrow, and we give your flat a proper farewell tonight."

Keira nodded enthusiastically.

After he made love to his girl, he prepared her for bed and cuddled her to sleep.

In the morning, as she returned from the bathroom, she picked up the pile of panties from the floor and chucked them into the donate pile, "I guess I won't be needing these anymore," she sighed with melancholy resignation.

She got back into her bed for the final time, and Jamie rolled on top of her, looked her straight in the eye and said: "you know, I bet you are the only person in the world who can say they got pissed in a Michelin star restaurant and mean it literally."

Keira blushed, then giggled, then pulled his mouth to hers, "shut up and kiss me."

It took them a few days to get her completely moved in and unpacked. Jamie poured them both a large glass of wine to celebrate their official co-habitation.

Keira gave him a flirtatious look. He knew full well what would happen if she drank all that.

"Bottoms up," he grinned.

And with the beginnings of the familiar warming trickle, Keira truly felt she was home.

12