All Comments on 'Bringing Out Kimmie Ch. 02'

by willow619

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 3 years ago

Let's see. Implied blackmail. Humiliation. I just can't figure out why I wasted my time reading this. Oh, wait all I did is scan over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving this story. Many of us gurls go out every day in panties or more knowing there is a chance she could get caught. You can only fantasize for so long after all.

sischele

sissy_janicesissy_janicealmost 3 years ago

I'm so glad Justplainjeff took time out of his busy day to be a dick to the author. I hope he feels important now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Justplainjeff, just a scan over it and the lame scenarios, especially the theatre reveals it's a typical bullshit story, nothing new, nothing original. I understand it's fantasy but even fantasy has to have logic involved. This story crosses the line of indecent exposure, and even threats to release a video without consent which is a punishable offense.

BambiBimbetteBambiBimbettealmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Nice to cheer for and support another Philadelphian. Looking forward to the next chapter.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

I love this story and hope you return to extend it. I don't know why assholes find stories they do not like and then comment negatively. I wear panties and have long fantasized about being exposed and turned. It is exciting to read about it in fiction.

TransJazzybtmslut1983TransJazzybtmslut198311 months ago

This is s fantasy of mine. That some guy finds out what I am and slowly forces me into being more and more of a sissy. I would eventually find a master and he would command and control me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillow619@willow619
I am a 60 year old Bi crossdresser in Philadelphia. Open to most experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES