Bringing Out the Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was, of course, Sunday. I ran twenty miles and came home and relaxed until getting up to wash my car.

"Hey, sweetie, do you want to play for a while?" she asked. I told her no. And that I was too tired but I'd watch her for a while. She was awesome. She knew cheat codes and combos that I'd never even imagined. By the time she was finished, I never wanted to see that fucking game again. When she went to start dinner, I got on the game system and tried playing a different game. I tried Un-Mapped. Un-Mapped is a very sophisticated game. It's an adventure game that is so realistic that it's like playing a movie. You start out as Jim Columbus, a descendant of Christopher Columbus and you're on a quest to find a city of lost treasures that Columbus discovered during his travels. Apparently he decided never to mention the city in his journals because some arcane force there could spell the end for all of mankind.

Anyway, beside just killing people and creatures, you have to solve puzzles and find your way around the game while being betrayed by some of the people closest to you. Denise saw what I was doing and came over and sat down in her gaming chair. She joined my game and again she was terrible. I smiled. I sensed a rematch. I might just get my dick up inside her fat flat ass yet.

So we set the rematch for one week from my defeat. This time we'd be playing Un-Mapped. We'd play the online version which constantly spat out new puzzles and new foes. The first one to get to the treasure would be the winner.

"What are we playing for this time?" she asked.

"You already know what I want," I hissed.

"Well this time, I want you to lick every inch of my body, suck my toes and then do what you did last night," she said. "I'm still tingling. Every time you say a word and I see your tongue, my pussy itches."

I just got up and went out to wash my car.

During the week, I played Un-Mapped a lot. I got to the point where it felt like I was inside of the game. I also spent a lot of time in the chat rooms on the internet learning more about the game. The thing that made this a far more fair contest was that she couldn't really practice for this one. It would be a different game every time you played it.

Saturday came and we again showered and undressed after putting the kids to bed. We sat down in our respective chairs and started the game. Of course, since she was better than I was at "Beyond the call," she excelled in the shooting battles. I was better at solving the puzzles. She won but only barely.

In a repeat of the previous week, she got her way. I licked and sucked every inch of her body. I sucked her toes and had her moaning so loudly I was sure the neighbors could hear us. Then I ate her until I couldn't move my tongue anymore.

"Perry, I just love it when you do that," she gushed. "And I love you. Buying this video game was the smartest, best thing we've ever done."

"I'm glad you're happy," I said with a cheer in my voice that I really didn't feel.

"So what about next weekend?" she asked.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well we still have a game left, and neither of us has played it yet," she said. I got out of the bed and went to the game. I brought the box back into the bedroom and we read it together.

"You're on," I said.

"This one may be painful for you," she smiled. "If I win you're going to have to lick the thing you want the most but you won't be getting it. What do you want if you win?"

"Nothing," I said. That left her flummoxed. She positioned herself until she was lying right beside me and then wrapped her arm around me.

"But don't you want to..." she asked.

"Not anymore," I said.

"Perry, this probably hasn't crossed your mind but it's been over a week since we..." she said.

"Denise, you just got off three times," I said. "That should be enough."

As I went out for my run that next day, I was pissed. Twenty miles is a long way to run. It gives you a lot of time to think. Washing a car is another great pursuit which allows you mind time to find order and seek solutions to problems that are vexing you.

During that time I thought about how I'd get ready for the following Saturday. Another thing that I decided to do was kind of underhanded but necessary.

While Denise made dinner I calmly and casually wandered around our living room and looked at a few things on the shelves and around the room.

The next day, while at work, I booted up my computer and went to an application on my desktop. I hadn't used it in a long time but it still worked. We had several stuffed animals on the shelves in our living room and in other places around our house. A few years back when we'd heard horror stories about baby sitters we'd bought a bunch of nanny cams so we could check up on Mary Claire.

MC was pretty much a part of the family now. She came over to use our computers or the pool even if she wasn't sitting for us, but back then we wanted to be able to check on the kids from anywhere. I could check the feeds from my iPhone if a computer wasn't handy.

In this case I'd moved one of the cams so it faced the monitors of the video game system. I knew it was cheating in a way, but I needed to know exactly how Stewart was making Denise such a video game wiz.

I put the feed from the cameras in a smaller window on my computer's desktop. That way I could get some work done while I waited to watch her training. I guess I'd been working on a new program for a little over an hour when I heard a sound. It sounded like Denise was talking to someone.

"Did you win again?" asked Stewart. He tee heed for a few minutes as I watched Denise smile and nod her head.

There was also another guy in the room with him. Stewart looks nothing like Mary Claire. He's a large doughy guy who is already balding though only in his early thirties. He wears very thick glasses and unlike the typical nerd he is very aggressive. He constantly gives out his personal opinion on a variety of topics that are very important to HIM. Like I once had trouble extracting myself from a discussion on whether or not Frodo and Sam were gay. He claimed they both were and Frodo was open about it while Sam was in the closet.

He then changed the subject to whether or not Frodo and Sam would ever have found Mordor without Gollum's help. He assured me that they would have because the ring itself could have guided them. He claims that the ring knew where they were going and was trying to resist going there. That was why it was so painful for Frodo to carry it.

After that conversation, I refused to ever watch the Lord of the Rings movies ever again and wouldn't allow them in my house. When Stewart gave us the boxed set one Christmas, since he'd noticed that we didn't have them, I quickly chucked them out as soon as he left the house.

"So do I get paid now?" asked Stewart.

Denise suggested that Stew's friend might be more comfortable sitting outside on the deck while she gave him his money. I didn't understand that. I was the one paying Stewart. "Besides, there's no rush, we have all morning and most of the afternoon," she said.

Stewart looked at his friend who started to say something and then quieted down at a glance from Stewart. He walked outside saying something under his breath.

Denise and Stewart watched his leave the house and heard the door click. Then Denise pulled Stewart into the living room and dropped to her knees in front of Stewart. She opened the fly of his pants as my mouth opened in shock and started giving Stewart a blow job. In the mere seconds that it took for her to start doing it my blood pressure and heart rate tripled. I pressed a key on my keyboard that started my computer to recording the video feed and grabbed my jacket.

I immediately told my secretary that I had an emergency at home and I needed to leave. I was in the parking lot in less than two minutes. I had no need to rush either. The whore had told that fat assed nerd that they had all afternoon.

The rumble from my Mustang's engine was extremely loud in the early morning silence of the parking lot. I passed several of my co-workers who were just arriving at work as I left.

I parked a block away from my house and walked the rest of the way. My car's tell-tale exhaust note would have announced my presence had I not. I went through the gate into the back yard instead of opening the front door and warning them. I wondered where Stewart's friend was. Maybe he'd gone home.

The back door was wide open. I walked stealthily in through the kitchen and caught them. Stewart's hips were moving slowly in and out as Denise leaned over our dining room table. Stewart was fucking Denise's ass. The same one she'd refused to ever give me. Stewart was sweating profusely and grunting. "Hurry up," said Denise. She was simply leaning over the table letting him do it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Then I spied Stewart's friend across the room from the side opposite the one I was watching from. He was furiously jacking off as he watched them.

"Hurry up," said Denise again. "It's not like I enjoy this."

"You told him that the two of you had all day," I said loudly, causing them to turn in my direction. Denise straightened up quickly and Stewart almost fell over.

"Perry, what are you doing home?" she asked in shock.

"Oh Shit," said Stewart, who couldn't help it. His tiny pale penis started spewing sperm all over Denise who was trying to get her clothes. That was all it took for my rage to overtake reason. I crossed the room headed straight for Stewart. His eyes continued to get larger. Though Stewart is a much larger guy than I am physically, he knew what was coming.

The boxer Mike Tyson was once asked in an interview what was the best punch he ever threw. He said that the best punch he ever threw was against Robin Givens when he was married to her. I was in that mode as my fist rocketed towards Stewart. I've never been much of a fighter. Except for some self-defense lessons, I'm pretty much a reformed nerd myself.

But that morning, I marveled at my actions as they occurred. I stopped a very precise distance away from Stewart, who was trying to pull his pants up and back away from me with them still around his ankles.

Though my lower body stopped and locked itself into place, my upper body was still moving. The change in pace between my legs and my torso added a whip-like movement. At exactly the right moment, my hips rotated and added momentum to my torso and through the torso my shoulders squared up with Stew as my arm extended. My fist on the end of that arm moved through a perfectly coordinated arc that terminated when my knuckles struck Stew's right eye snapping the frame of his glasses and sending shards all over the room.

My left hand grabbed the front of Stewart's shirt to prevent him from falling as my right arm reloaded and rocketed forward again. This time it broke Stewart's nose and a gusher of blood erupted as the vengeful fist cocked yet again.

It was as if I was watching all of this from outside of my body. I was perfectly aware of everything that was going on in the room. I was one with the universe on a molecular level. So I noticed that Denise's face was a mask of terror as she leapt towards me. I also noticed that Stewart's friend had continued to jack off as I beat Stewart to a bloody pulp. Perhaps he was the victim of too many video games or perhaps the links between sex and violence were too closely related for him to separate them.

Denise threw herself against my arm to keep me from pummeling Stewart any further. She held onto my arm and the bitch outweighed me so reflexes took over. My foot came up and my steel toed shoe that I was required to wear in the plant for safety reasons, jellied Stewart's nuts. His high pitched screams were probably audible from the next county. I glared at Denise and threw her off of me. I picked up a snow globe off of the table, and quickly chucked it at Stewart's still chicken choking friend. Nope, I didn't hit him where you think. I did aim for it, but I was too pissed off to concentrate. The heavy snow globe did however hit him on his right hand. The edges of the base cut deeply into his hand even as the weight of the globe snapped his wrist. He'd be jacking off with his left hand for a quite a while.

He too, started screaming and I turned to face Denise, who was frantically scrambling to find clothes and to talk to me at the same time.

"Perry, we have to talk about this," she said.

"What is there to talk about," I snapped. "You've saved you lover for now. But the next time he and I get together it'll be different. Get the fuck out of my house all of you."

"What are you talking about?" she screamed. "I don't have a lover. I was trying to save you from having to go to jail. Our kids need both of their parents. And we can't work this out if you killed Stewart. He's pathetic. Look at him."

"Denise, just get the fuck out of my house," I repeated. "Take Stewart and his butt buddy with you."

Stewart was still on the floor curled up in the fetal position holding onto his nuts. His nose had swollen to three times its normal size and was gushing blood. His right eye was already turning black and the side piece of his ruined glasses dangled impotently from his left ear. His pants were still down around his ankles.

Stewart's friend meanwhile was crying and trying to open the locked front door with only his left hand. I crossed the room and gave Denise her keys from the counter. I opened the door and told her to take the two of them with her. They had trouble getting Stewart up and out of the house.

Denise tried to hug me before she left but I pushed her away. "When we talk about this you'll see that it's not really as bad as it seems," she said. "I'll be back as soon as I take them to the hospital."

"No you won't be," I said. "Go to your parents' house or to hell but don't come back here. Have your dad come by and get you enough clothes or whatever to last you until the lawyers can arrange for you to come back."

"Perry, don't talk like that," she said. "This was just a mistake. We're not going to be one of those divorced families. We're going to work this out. I don't want my boys growing up in a broken home. I love you. We just need to talk." I slammed the door in her face. If she hadn't jumped back at the last instant, the door would probably have knocked her both down and out. As it was the heavy metal framed door cracked.

I realized that I didn't have much time so I called Mary Claire and told her I needed her help desperately. I asked her to pick my boys up from school and preschool and take them to my parents' house. I told her that I'd probably be going to jail very soon but I didn't tell her why. Then I dashed out to the bank and transferred all of the money out of my savings account. I left the checking account alone. I closed out the savings account so if someone checked out accounts online there wouldn't be any evidence that another account existed. I was sure that when Denise got a lawyer, he'd be able to tell when the account was closed and if he got a court order he might even be able to find out how much money was there, but he still wouldn't be able to get it back.

I went and saw my boss. He and I were friends and he'd gone through a couple of divorces. When you have as much money as he does, women just flock to you and most of them don't have the best of intentions.

He helped me set up an off shore account. I managed to find another bank where I was able to deposit the cash and then transfer it to my offshore account. Denise's lawyers would have to try to search every bank in the region to track down that transaction. Especially since I didn't have an account at that bank and didn't open one. I did end up paying a hundred dollars or so in fees but it was well worth it.

I called my broker and cashed out my brokerage account. That account just had stocks, some tiered bonds and a few mutual funds in it. It was completely separate from the 401K account that I had at work. I lost roughly fifteen percent of the value of the account by rolling it into the offshore account. If I had tried to take it out in cash or a check, I'd have had to pay taxes on it which would have further reduced the amount. I called my boss again and he told me that he had an idea for me that he was working on. He had a friend in Vegas at one of the casinos who was going to help us. He also told me to park my car in his garage. I got my secretary to follow me to the house my boss lived in with his current girlfriend. We drove back in my secretary's Honda and I rented a car.

I drove the rental back to my house and noticed that the police were already there when I pulled up. I smiled and waved at them.

"Mr. Tyler, there are two men in the hospital with very serious injuries," said one of the officers. "They don't want to press any charges, but we'd like to hear your side of the story."

"I came home and found one of them fucking my whore of a wife," I said. "I reacted the way any guy would. Do you need proof or something?" I asked.

The two cops looked embarrassed. "Come into the house," I said. They reluctantly followed me.

I went over to my home computer and started the feed. They watched the first part that I'd seen from work. I cut the feed off long before the part where I attacked Stewart came on.

"Sir, I really understand what you're going through," said the first officer. "I've been there. Even though these guys don't want to press charges, we need to take you downtown to fill out a report. I think your wife has convinced them not to say anything. You probably won't be there for very long."

"Oh I'm ready to go officer," I said. "I don't mind staying down there for a while. I have everything in order."

My house has a front door and a back door. The back door has a special lock so we were originally told not to lose the keys they made for it because replacing them might mean having to replace the whole door. Denise almost immediately lost hers while we were on vacation. As I left the house, I broke my key for the front door off in the lock. My key to the back door was in my Mustang's center console.

Surprisingly, they didn't put me in jail. I was put into an interview room. They didn't take my phone, my wallet or any of my personal effects because I wasn't under arrest. They left me alone while I waited for the detective to come and interview me.

I called Mary Claire who had already taken my kids to stay with my mom and dad. She asked me what was going on. "Your brother would probably be a better person to talk to," I said. "But thanks for picking up my kids. I owe you one."

I spoke to my dad then and explained what was going on to him. He decided that the best thing to do would be to call and leave a message on my home phone saying that he was taking the boys fishing and had my permission to do so. My dad knew thousands of places to fish and my boys loved fishing.

My phone rang almost as soon as I hung up and it was Denise. I immediately hung up on her. She called me right back and I hung up on her again. The next call I got was from Denise's mom. I loved her. So I couldn't hang up on her. She asked me if I would please go down to the hospital and talk to Denise while she waited to hear about Stewart.

I asked her how much she knew about what was going on. She told me that Denise had only told her that we were having an argument about something I'd done to Stewart and she was trying to make it better. I figured that it should be up to Denise to tell her parents what had happened. If she lied to them then I'd tell them the truth.

I told her that I couldn't go to the hospital because I was in jail. Within five minutes of me getting off the phone with her I got a flurry of call s from Denise, none of which I accepted.