Bringing Out the Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Perry, there's something you need to know. I didn't have sex that way with Stewart to hurt you or to demean you, there's more to it than that. You also probably don't remember this, but you and I tried anal once a long time ago. Ten years ago in fact. It was on our honeymoon and you were drunk. I was willing then because I loved you so much that I'd have done anything for you. So, you're probably wondering why it didn't happen, huh? Think back, Perry," she said.

"Perry, it didn't happen because your dick is too big to go into my ass. You nearly split me in two back then. It was so painful that I never even considered trying it again. Now that we're older, I know that we could have started out sticking a finger up there and then two, or getting one of those tapered butt plugs to gradually open me up. But honestly while you were thinking of it as a way of having something on me that was yours alone, I looked at it as holding onto to something that gave me power over you. "

"The thing with Stewart, I know it hurt you Perry, but I didn't mean for it to. I just wanted to beat you at that game so badly. Again, it was just a way to have something to crow about," she said.

"And when Stewart and I were alone playing the games, I guess I just let things go too far. We started out talking about the bet. Then he wanted to know what the stakes were. The next thing I knew he was telling me how since he was making sure I didn't lose that he deserved a share of the winnings. When I won the first time, Perry, you made me feel so good. I mean you've eaten me out before but that night was just so special. I should have realized that it wasn't as special for you when you didn't want to have sex with me afterward. I guess I figured that you were trying to save your energy for your long run that next morning."

"The next day, I had to give Stew a blow job for his help in beating you. The first thing I noticed was that he came almost as soon as I put my mouth on his little pee-pee. That's the only thing I could call it because as physically large as Stewart is, his dick is barely bigger than our five year old son's. It was all I could do to keep from laughing as he sprayed his sperm all over my face. I think that was his first sexual experience. "

"Anyway, I was even more determined to win again. Stewart told me that it would be even more difficult but he knew a way that I could do it. He told me that it would cost me though and he named his price. He wanted to have actual intercourse with me. I refused. I wasn't letting him anywhere near me again. But as the week wore on I realized that there was no way I could win. You are too smart at figuring out those puzzles. I hate losing at anything, so I gave in."

"Except for the shame I felt, it was extremely forgettable. Stewart's big plan was to cheat. I spent most of the time watching how you solved the puzzles. Then when you struggled to get past the battles, I didn't. But Perry, I didn't really have to fight the battles like you did. You see if you got shot, the game ended. But I couldn't get killed. I have a cheat code that gives me unlimited health. So even though I'd get shot hundreds of times, I didn't die. Stewart told me what I'd have to do to win and what he wanted if I did. I just shrugged my shoulders. I figured that having him stick that little thing in my ass couldn't hurt at all. I really had no idea of what I was doing to us, by letting him have it."

"Stewart had told me that it would be close and it was. You solved the final puzzle and I could only watch what you'd done and then use my secret cheat code that let me bypass one puzzle. That got me to the end of the game and the final battle just seconds after you did. I battled my way through by just shooting everyone in sight, while you had to hide behind things and slowly work your way through and I won the game. When I collected my winnings afterward, again you were a great and gracious loser. I'm telling you I had an orgasm before you ever touched my pussy. When you were sucking my toes, I wanted to be pregnant again I felt the way I did before we had both of our kids, But again, after you ate me you didn't want to have sex with me."

"Perry, I wanted you so badly. Then Monday you came in and caught us. I was in shock. None of it seemed real. It was as if real life was just part of the video game. Perry, none of this is worth what I put you through. None of this is worth half of what we're giving up. I guess what we need to figure out is how we get past this. What can we do? What can I do to make this up to you?"

"Denise, that's just it," I began. "All I ever wanted was us. That's gone. There was never any need to be attractive. You loved me when I was the boney nerd with the giant glasses. I loved you until I saw you with Stewart. The bodies and the physical things don't matter. I fell in love with a woman who smiled at me and loved me when others laughed at me. It was all us. No one else mattered. You gave all of that up when you fucked Stewart. The only thing we need to do is figure out what the best thing for the kids is. We need to figure out custody for the kids and how best to take care of them."

"Perry, this isn't what I wanted to hear," she said. "I came here to find out what we have to do to get back together. I don't want to hear that shit. Now you start thinking again. Come up with something we can do to fix this." She was starting to get upset again and her voice was rising.

"I'm sorry, Denise, but this all just too much for me. Acting like a bitch and screaming won't fix this. We're never going to get the trust back. The only thing we can do is to start the next chapter in our lives as co-parents and perhaps someday we can be friends when the sting of this has all gone away."

"Co-parents!" she screamed. She got up off of the bench and glared at me. "Friends! I don't want to be your fucking friend. I'll give you two days to get your head out of your ass and then we're going to war. If you force my hand, I'll take everything you have. I'll take all of your money, all of your savings, the house and I'll even take your little car." She was screaming so loudly and cursing so much that the people around us were all staring at her.

"Two days from now, Perry, one way or another you're going to get fucked. Either with me in our bed, or you're going to get fucked over in the divorce. You'll be sleeping on a bare floor in a shelter eating tuna straight out of the can, while you work your ass to death for me," she spat. "And even then, I'll probably be fucking Stewart or someone else. Not because I want to, but just to spite you."

"Then when you retire, I'll get most of your retirement package or at least half of it so you still won't have anything. Do I make myself clear? And another thing Perry, if I even hear about you being mixed up with another woman, I'll destroy you." Then she knocked over the bench and stormed off to her car.

I went to Las Vegas that afternoon. I stayed in a nice hotel room and even gambled a bit. The next morning when I got ready to fly back home there was a knock on my door. The man standing outside of it came into the room as soon as I opened it. He gave me a file. Most of the documents were on official Hotel letterhead. The documents detailed how I'd lost nearly two hundred thousand dollars.

"Where'd I get that kind of money," I asked. He just smiled and looked at me.

"You sold your house and cashed in your retirement," he said. "Then you lost all of the money gambling here. Your boss, Justin, is my cousin. He lost nearly a million bucks to that bitch he married a few years ago. He arranged all of this. We even got one of our cousins to move into your house for the summer. You need to wrap this up before school starts though. The kids involved, my niece and nephew will probably need to be in their own place so they can go to school." I smiled and nodded my head.

I was so happy that I decided to take another day in Vegas. I saw a show, ate a lot of rich food and even smiled at a few pretty women. I wasn't ready to meet anyone, but I needed the practice because someday I was sure I'd start dating again.

All that was left was the confrontation and it came far sooner than I expected. The morning I got back, I stopped by the office to thank Justin for all of his help and give him a progress report. My dad was due back with the boys that afternoon. One of the things that really surprised me was that Denise had never asked about the kids.

As I parked my rental car in the company lot and dreamed about my Mustang, Denise's lawyer appeared. There was another guy with him and Denise came up behind them as well.

"So are we going home?" she brayed. I just smiled and shook my head. Her eyes darkened and her face got red. She looked like a boiler that was about to explode.

The guy accompanying Denise and her lawyer stepped up and handed me a folder. "You've been served," he said.

Denise's lawyer looked really apologetic as he spoke to me. "I realize that this wasn't a good way to do this," he said. "Your wife insisted. This seems like too much of an ambush to me. Perhaps you could bring your lawyer to my office and we could have a meeting to discuss this calmly and perhaps begin to talk about a settlement or a division of property."

"I warned you, Perry," said Denise acidly. "Whenever you're ready to listen to reason, I can make all of this go away. But you should know that your court date for the assault charges is coming up too. You may be in jail soon. I can make that go away too."

She looked at me like a cat that has a mouse cornered. "One way or another, I'm moving back into my house, soon," she said.

Later that afternoon I met with Denise and her lawyer. My lawyer was there but I did most of the talking. There were other people there as well on both sides. Denise had brought Stewart and his friend along. I'd brought along another friend of Justin's.

As soon as Stewart saw the guy I'd brought he got extremely nervous.

"Are you ready to give in?" asked Denise as she sat down.

"Let's get started," I said.

"Well," began her lawyer. "We're petitioning for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty and ..." I burst out laughing and everyone looked towards me and my lawyer.

"What's so funny?" asked Denise's lawyer.

"Let's go back fifteen seconds ago," I said. "Your client was begging me to stay married to her. Does that sound like I've been cruel to her mentally or otherwise?" He looked over at Denise and she was fit to be tied.

"Okay," I said. "Denise, I thought that you were going to file under irreconcilable differences and I was willing to give you that. That way no one would be embarrassed and we wouldn't have to bring Stewart into this and ruin his reputation as well. But I guess if you're trying to fight fire with bullshit, I'm going to have to introduce a dose of truth here. I'm changing my counter-suit to infidelity."

Denise's lawyer looked at me crazily and then back to her.

"You didn't know this did you?" I asked him. "Your client didn't tell you why I'm divorcing her did she?"

"Well," he sputtered. "This is a no fault state and you don't have any proof do you?"

I held up my iPhone and played the video from the nanny cams. His eyes rolled back and he looked at Denise.

"I need to confer with my client," he said. He and Denise stepped outside. We heard a bunch of yelling and screaming through the door. I smiled at Stewart who looked very nervous.

When Denise and her lawyer came back in he sat down and said, "We'd be willing to go for irreconcilable differences. "

"I'm not sure I am anymore," I said. "After all of the pain she caused me maybe everyone needs to know what kind of woman she is. But let's table that for now. Go on with the rest of your petition."

"My client wants the house and primary custody of the children. She seeks child support and spousal support. She wants her car and 60 percent of the savings and checking accounts as well as the investments and half of your retirement package. She'd also like to suggest that you go to couples counseling to try to resolve your differences," I started laughing again.

The lawyer looked at me again. "What is it this time?" he asked.

"You know that once you've walked in and found the woman you love fucking some other guy it really changes you. You end up going crazy for a while. All I can say is that I wanted closure. I wanted to get away from her and start over again. So, no."

"No, what?" asked Denise rising to her feet. "What the fuck did you do?"

"I sold my house," I said. I sold it before you filed for the divorce. I also took all of the money out of the savings account. I figured I could go to Vegas and triple or at least double it and pay you off and we could go our separate ways and start over again. You with some guy who wouldn't mind you fucking around on him and me with a woman who could be faithful to me..."

"You didn't triple the money though did you?" she asked.

"Not even close," I said. "Never gamble when you're upset."

"How much of the money did you lose?" asked her lawyer.

"All of it," I said. "I still owe the casino several thousand dollars."

"What about cashing in your retirement plan," asked the lawyer. "Surely my client is entitled to something. "

"I haven't been working there long enough to be fully vested," I said. "And I was so upset about what Denise did that when I walked out of there, I told Justin to shove it, so he fired me. Since I wasn't fully vested, it isn't worth much. I had to sell my car to start paying the casino back. So right now all we own is Denise's car which we still owe money on. Without a job or a place to stay I'm not sure how we're going to keep up with her payments. The kids, who Denise hasn't even asked about, are staying with my parents."

"You fucking idiot," screamed Denise. "We'll have to start all over again. What I did was stupid, but this is worse."

"So the two of you will attend counseling and try to put your marriage back on track?" asked her lawyer, trying to win just one point.

"No," I said. Denise sat at the table with her arms folded across her chest.

"What am I going to do?" she said.

"You're going to fight me for custody of our kids," I said.

"Why?" she asked. "Why can't we just get back together again? We both fucked up."

"No Denise, you fucked up," I said. "I just reacted to what you'd done." She started crying then and calling me all kinds of names.

"I can't even get a job if I'm in jail," I said.

"If you agree to try to save our marriage I'll call Stew off," she said.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "Stewart is in more trouble than I am. And actually I have more control over him than you do. The gentleman I brought with me is the Dean of Stewart's college. He's tired of Stewart's shit, but he owes me a favor. If Stewie doesn't drop the charges, he's expelled. As in he wasted all of his parents' money and can never go back to the university again."

"But she told me to," said Stewart suddenly. "I wanted to drop the charges and just move on but she told me that if I didn't she'd claim I attacked her."

For the next two days we negotiated. The way it all ended was that Stew dropped the charges. Denise and I agreed to divorce on the grounds of irreconcilable differences and we'd both get jobs and work out a way to have joint custody of the kids. We each got apartments with the remainder of the money left in our checking account and then closed it and kept our finances separate. We'd estimate exactly how much it cost for all of the boys' expenses and each pay half.

Denise managed to get herself a waitressing job. It was hard for her. She hadn't worked in ten years and nearly a hundred pounds. I even pretended to care when she whined about having to go to work every day. For about two months everything was going well. I called her one morning, to tell her that the woman I'd sold the house to was putting it back on the market. I told her that I was going to try to get another mortgage and buy my house back. She started crying and told me that was great news. I figured that she'd take it hard, but not that she'd cry over it.

"I'm sorry Denise," I said. "This will be good for the boys. They'll have their old rooms back and you can come and visit them as often as you like. Of course, if you want them to they can still live with you every other week, but I really think it would be better for them to live in a house with a yard and have pets and the pool, don't you?"

"It's not that," she said. "I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant." I went into shock.

"I know this is hard Denise," I said. "We'll just have to work a few more hours and we can take care of three kids just as easily as two. If we were still together it would be great news."

"You don't understand," she said. "The timing is all wrong. More than anything in the world I wish this was your baby, but it isn't. My life is ruined."

"Have you told Stewart yet?" I asked.

"I'm going to today," she said. "But Perry, he doesn't ever have to know. No one ever has to know. Couldn't we...?"

"No Denise," I said. "It wouldn't be right. There's been too much lying and hiding things already. Look where it got us."

"But I don't want to be with him Perry," she said. "I want to be with you."

"Denise, right now that just isn't possible," I said. "Who knows what may happen in the future. A year ago I never saw us living apart or you carrying someone else's baby, but that's where we are now."

"And it's all because of that fucking video game system," she said. "Video games ruined my life."

"No Honey," I said sadly. "It wasn't the games. You not keeping your legs closed ruined both of our lives. "

Things got both better and worse over the next few months. My summer boarders moved back to their home state and I got my house back. Denise told Stewart about the baby and he denied that it was his and lawyered up. I told Denise that I'd be willing to help her through the pregnancy until she could get a DNA test to confirm the paternity of the child.

The boys moved in with me full time because as her pregnancy advanced, Denise found herself less and less able to take care of them. She still visited them often. I convinced MC, who was always around me anyway, to simply move in and care for the boys, full time. She arranged her fall school schedule so that she'd take her classes while they were in school.

Denise also lost her job because she simply couldn't stand up or move around quickly enough while pregnant. Stewart grudgingly allowed her to move into the basement with him. He only did it on the urging of his parents who were overjoyed at the possibility of their first grandchild.

He and Denise argued like cats and dogs. On the other hand, MC was beginning to act more like a wife to me than anything else. She did far more than take care of the boys. She took care of me as well. She cooked, she cleaned and she spent time with me.

It was actually MC who finally moved the game system into storage in the garage. I came home one day and it was not in the living room. The two monitors, the system unit, the gaming chairs, the headsets and everything else related to the system, was simply gone. The sofa and love seat were moved so that they were directly in front of our flat screen TV. It was a far cozier arrangement so a close knit group of people could just watch movies together.

"Put the steaks on the grill," said MC, as I stood there looking at the space the game system had occupied. "Everyone is waiting for you. The kids can't go swimming until we go out back to watch them. I got a bootleg DVD of the Avengers for us to watch after dinner."