Bringing Out the Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half hour later, I'd told my story to the detective in charge of the case. I was sitting there waiting to be released when Denise stormed into the police station. Someone told her which room I was in and brought her to see me.

She ran over to me and tried to hug me again. I held out my hands and backed away from her. "Stay away from me bitch," I told her.

"Honey, we have to go home and sort this out," she said.

"There's nothing to sort," I told her. "After our divorce goes through, you'll have more than enough time to fuck Stewart and anyone else you want."

"God damn it, Perry," she said. "You're the only one I want."

"We all need to want something," I said. "But I'm the one thing that you want that you're never going to have again."

"Perry, we need to talk about this, I'm serious," she said. "I made a bunch of mistakes, but it doesn't mean that I don't love you."

"You let that fat assed bastard fuck your ass, when you've never let me," I snapped. "Year after year after year, I've begged you for that. Let's see, we've known each other forever. You've known him for a few months at best. I married you and supported you. He taught you how to play video games. When you're sick, I take care of you. What exactly has he done for you? You and I have kids together and I thought we had a future. He ended our marriage so I guess your future is with him now. Well, you and he have all of those memories of laughing at me behind my back too, right?"

"Perry, no one has laughed at you..." she began. "I love you Perry, don't do this to us."

"I didn't do shit to us," I said coldly. "You did."

"Perry, you've never seen the real me," she said. "When I was growing up, I discovered that I'll do anything I have to do to win. I'm overly competitive. But I'm at a point in my life where I needed to feel like I controlled something. You've always treated me like a princess. You've always love me and cared for me when no one else did. Even when we got older and I became a pig and you turned into the way you are now. You're always grabbing on me and begging me for something that's always been yours..."

"Yeah right, that's why you give that asshole things you won't do with me. Do you know how painful that is? I'm done talking with you. Anything else you need to say you can say through my lawyer," I said.

"Perry, we need to talk about this calmly," she said. I turned my face away from her and childishly stuck my fingers in my ears and started loudly singing, "La la la la la." As I watched she got redder in the face.

"Perry, don't make me do this," she said.

"La la la la la ," I sang.

She shook her head and pulled out her cell phone. She started talking to someone on the phone and then snapped the phone shut. She looked back at with an evil look on her face. She got up to go.

The detective ran back into the room. "Mr. Tyler, I'm sorry but we're going to have to hold you," he said. "The men you assaulted have changed their minds and decided to press charges."

"Call me when you decide to listen to reason," said Denise. "This could have been really easy, but you had to make me bring out the bitch."

I was moved into a cell. An hour later, Denise came running into the cell to see me. "Perry, where are the kids?" she asked. I refused to talk to her.

"Perry you're taking this all too far. It's not what it seems like. I need your key to the back door. It isn't with your personal effects and there's something broken off in the front door," she said.

"Denise, the house is in my name only. I've told you already that I don't want you in my house. If you go into it I'll charge you with burglary, or trespassing," I said.

"Perry, you don't want to fuck with me," she snapped. "There's still time for you to apologize, for us to have a little talk and work this all out. We'll go back to the way things were before and everyone will be happy. We'll still spend the rest of our lives together and years from now this won't even be a dim memory. I'll even let you fuck my ass if it means that much to you."

"Fuck you whore," I spat. "I don't want it anymore. All I want now is to be free of you. I just want to start my life over with someone who loves me enough to be faithful to me." Her eyes narrowed out and her mouth got straighter.

"Perry, I love you," she said, "Don't make me do this. I checked with a lawyer. She's a real mean bitch. She told me that I could get your house, most of your salary, most of your retirement plus child support. You'd be living in a shelter, eating tuna every night until the kids turn eighteen."

"Won't happen, I'll plead guilty and take jail time," I smirked.

"You're just angry and hurt," she laughed. "Just like later on when we talk about this calmly and I explain everything to you, you're going to regret turning down your chance to fuck my ass."

"No I won't," I said. "It just doesn't mean anything anymore."

"Why not," she sneered. "Did you get someone else to let you do it to them since you're hot now and I'm just a fat assed cow?"

"It was never about anyone else," I said. "Denise, I've loved you since the first time I ever saw you back in college. I know that you got around a lot and you had way more experience than I did. I know a lot of guys got blow jobs from you before I did and a lot of guys fucked you before I did. I didn't mind because I always told myself that they may have had you first, but I'd be the last one and the one who had you the longest because we were going to be together forever. Then, after we got together we started talking openly and I found out that the one thing you'd never done was anal. I never have either Denise. I thought it was something we could try together and I'd be the first one to have you that way. It would be the one thing about you that I could say was all mine."

Her eyes filled with tears then and she understood. "Perry, I never knew any of that," she whined. "Perry, I didn't realize it was that serious or that you loved me that much. I guess, I just kind of thought that you couldn't find anyone else."

"Yep, it no longer matters, Denise. Let's just get the divorce," I said.

"Perry, please don't make me do this, neither one of us will be happy once it starts," she said.

"Fuck you Denise. I love tuna," I snapped.

She walked out of the room and the guard came in and told me that my wife was bailing me out. I asked him if I had to accept any money from her to bail me out.

"Well... you could refuse the money," he said. "But that would be stupid. Who'd do that?"

"You're looking at him," I said. "I don't want anything to do with that bitch."

Denise walked back inside the room. "Why do you want to stay in here?" she asked. "We need to talk about this. But I can talk just as well here." I waved my hand and yelled for the guard to come.

"This woman is harassing me. I haven't even had my day in court yet. I don't want to talk to her and I want her barred from future visitation," I said. The guard escorted Denise out of the room.

"You'll be sorry," she shrieked. She kept screaming even as they escorted her out of the jail area.

The next morning, my favorite guard was back. Over-night the holding cell I was in had filled with a collection of petty criminals. A few of us had bonded and were talking to pass the time when the guard came over to me.

"There's a woman here to see you," he told me.

"I already told you I don't want to see my skanky assed wife," I snapped.

"It's not her," he said. "It's a different woman. Do you want to go to a room or should I just send her back?"

"Send her back it'll be faster," I said.

I should have realized it when I heard the sounds of the whistles and cat calls coming down the row of cells as she approached.

She walked through all of the shouting and screaming and whistling with the regal air of a princess.

"You really did a number on my brother," she said. "And Denise is livid. What did Stewart do?"

I told her what had happened and her eyes got bigger than Stewart's were just before my first punch hit him.

"God, I'm so sorry," she said. "I can't believe my brother would do that. His college career is over."

"Why what does this have to do with him going to college?" I asked.

"The dean hates Stewart," she said. "He's been on probation since he went back to school. The last time the dean told him that if he so much as farted he was out for good. At this rate he'll never get out of my parents' basement. My dad is about ready to throw him out anyway. Can you imagine being that old and still living in your mom and dad's basement? They have to wait until he wakes up to do their laundry. He has Lord of the Rings posters all over the basement and he invites other losers over to play dungeons and dragons."

I laughed at the thought of it.

"Well, I came to bail you out," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because that's what friends do," she said shyly.

"MC you don't have that kind of money," I said.

"It's money I saved for tuition," she told me.

"MC, I'll have the guards give you my bank card," I said. "As much as I appreciate it, I couldn't take money from you, but thanks. It really means a lot." She just smiled at me and nodded her head.

"So you could have bailed yourself out whenever you wanted to?" she asked. I nodded. "Then why didn't you?"

"Three reasons," I said. "Denise wanted me out of here. My being in jail makes her feel like shit because she thinks she caused it. She also can't get to talk to me while I'm in here. Secondly, I have to be somewhere and here I get to eat for free so it's as good as any other place. And lastly, until you came in here I didn't really have a reason to want to get out." She smiled at me again and went out with the guard to arrange my release.

She came back with the guard a few moments later. "Hey this is the same account that the other dame tried to bail you out from last night. What's the difference?" he asked.

"I like this dame," I said cheerfully.

MC drove me to the house where I picked up the car I'd rented. We went out to breakfast where I explained everything that had happened to her in more detail. When I told her about it before, it had simply been the quick version. This time I unburdened my soul. I told her everything. I told her how I felt about it. How I discovered what was going on and everything that had happened since.

She, in turn, told me everything that had gone on the previous day while I was in jail. Denise had spoken to Stewart several times and she'd gotten herself a lawyer. According to MC, Denise had gotten herself the most cut throat lawyer she could get. She'd gotten a man who'd won huge settlements for most of his clients because the woman she'd originally hired didn't have a track record of winning. Denise wanted to either force me to take her back or failing that destroy me.

MC hugged me and told me that she'd be willing to help me in any way that I needed. I hugged her back and told her that I might take her up on her kind offer, but her just being with me was more help than she could imagine.

I drove back over to my house to get a few things out of the garage. I remembered that I couldn't get into the house without breaking something and it was a good thing too, because just as I got into the garage Denise and some guy got out of a car.

She stalked towards me with fire in her eyes. "Why the fuck did you let some woman bail you out, when you wouldn't let me?" she hissed. I wondered if this screaming bitch had always lurked inside of the woman I married.

I smiled and introduced myself to the man who was with her. He turned out to be her lawyer. He was very professional and extremely polite.

"Answer my fucking question," screamed Denise. "And just who was the bitch who bailed you out. Was it some slut that you've been fucking all along?"

"I'd invite you in," I said to the lawyer. "But I don't have access to the house right now. I'm sure you'll want to get some sort of court permission to let Denise get in and get her belongings, I'll try to arrange that for later today or early tomorrow."

"Thank you," he said. "That's quite reasonable. I didn't actually expect..."

"Will you stop ignoring me and answer my fucking questions," screamed Denise. Several of our neighbors were looking out through their windows. Ours was a very quiet neighborhood and profanity laden outbursts like hers usually resulted in having the police called.

"I know," I said, continuing to ignore Denise. "After dealing with Denise you expected there to be a lot of screaming and yelling. I'm not like that. She wasn't either until all of this started. I suppose you'll be having papers served on me some time soon. Here's my cell phone number where I can be reached. I'm giving you that so I can arrange to be somewhere that the papers can be served. I'm not really sure where I'll be staying."

"Aren't you going to be living in the house?" he asked.

"I sold the house," I said. "I'm the sole owner. My wife's name isn't on the mortgage. I just decided that if we weren't going to live here as a family, there's no use in having it." His eyes got huge and Denise started crying.

"Could you please answer some of her questions before she has a meltdown?" he said.

"Denise, MC bailed me out. I used money from our or my checking account. There's no woman that I'm screwing on the side. You were the only woman I've been involved with for the past ten years, Denise. I loved you until you fucked it up."

She looked up at me with tear filled eyes. For a few seconds the bitch she was trying to become had faded. "But we could still have all of the things we wanted," she said. "This was a mistake. I let my need to compete and to win at all costs control me."

"No Denise," I said. "We can't. We can't go back to where we were. There's no way to erase what I saw from my mind. There's no way for me to ever trust you again."

"Are you sure?" she asked softly. "Maybe, you're just still hurt and still angry at me. Maybe if we give it some time you'll change your mind."

"I don't think so Denise," I said.

"Well, can we talk about this?" she asked. "Can we just sit down like two reasonable people and work out our differences?"

"I'd like that," I said. "Let's meet in the park at one o' clock?"

"Why the park?" she asked.

"Just in case things get loud," I said. "Plus the park is somewhere public that we can both quickly just get up and walk away from."

"I'm hoping we can work this out," she said. "I'll see you soon." I walked away and got into my rental car. I called my boss and told him how well things were going.

"Don't be fooled," he told me. "Her lawyer and some other people have been sniffing around asking about how much you make and how much money was in your retirement plan all day yesterday. Stick with the plan. You also need to head for Vegas today. If you let her file, the legality of a lot of our moves will be even more questionable."

I went and met with the lawyer I'd hired. I gave him Denise's lawyer's info so he could contact him. I told him all of the things I was doing and he just laughed until he was blue in the face. I sensed that he'd been through it himself. "You do know that on the record I'm required to report all of the things you've told me to the court, right?" he asked. I nodded.

"I don't really care," I said. "All that matters to me is that my kids are fine. I like tuna."

"It's a good thing I have short term memory loss," he said. "I can't remember any of the stuff you just told me."

When I left the meeting with the lawyer, I headed for the park. When I got there I saw Denise sitting on the bench in the old bandstand. There were several people sitting and eating lunch on benches around the bandstand but no one close enough to hear what we were going to talk about.

I walked up and sat down on the opposite side of the bench from Denise. She noticed and frowned. "It seems like a lifetime ago that you were coming into the kitchen and molesting me while I tried to cook," she said. "Now, it's like I have some terrible disease that you don't want to catch."

She paused and looked at me, then continued speaking. "Perry, this all just went wrong. I think there's something wrong with me. I'm not acting like the woman I've been for most of our relationship. Most of all I'm so sorry for what I did. When I think back on it I realize how stupid I was. At first I tried to give you some of the blame. I kept telling myself that it was your fault because if you hadn't brought that stupid game home, none of this would have happened."

"I bought the stupid game because you were drifting away from me and I wanted to try something...anything to get back what we had. I loved you more than anything else, Denise. I couldn't just do nothing."

"I see that now," she said. "But what you don't see is all of the stuff around it. Perry you're an attractive man. I'm lucky to have you in my life. It wasn't always that way. Remember ten years ago when we first got together? I was the hot one. Everywhere we went people looked at me and wondered why that hot woman was with that nerd. I never told you this, but there were always guys hitting on me when we went out. You'd get up to go to the john and while you were gone, guys would slip me their phone numbers. Or men would come over and start conversations with me while you were there. But I never once took the bait. "

"I guess that my mind was on forever by then. I'd had my fill of guys who just wanted a quick fuck because I was hot. I could have had that any time. That was all I heard from the older women who waitressed with me. They all talked about how hot they used to be. Then one day they woke up and discovered that they weren't any more. And all they had to show for all of their hotness was a crappy one bedroom apartment that they shared with a cat. I didn't want to end up that way. I also noticed other women who were happier. They had homes and families and children and husbands who loved them."

"I realized that the difference between the happy women and the no longer hot women was the love. I looked at all of the guys that we used to hang out with and realized that though I'd had sex with a lot of those guys and probably could have again, none of them cared about me. There's a big difference between wanting to fuck someone and caring about them. Even then, the only person I sensed that caring from was you Perry. That's why I went after you and I'm so glad I did."

"I guess the problem is that lately the balance of power has changed. You've become more and more attractive over the years Perry. I've become a fat assed mom with sagging tits who still sees herself as that hot girl on the beach. Lately no one even notices me, but lots of the women around us are mentioning how hot you are. I think I really started to notice it back about three months ago at MC's celebration. It really hit home to me then how little you really needed me. You never did anything wrong Perry, it was me. You're still the same considerate, funny guy you were back then, but I guess I just needed something. It's why I started ordering you around and as you put it, started drifting away from you. I needed to make myself believe that I didn't need you."

"And while I did that, you were working as hard as you could to both take care of us and our kids and to keep me from drifting away. The video game was a great suggestion and it could have been perfect for us, but I ruined it. You even showed me just how much you still wanted me by what you wanted to win. You acted like having sex with me was something special, while I used it and only wanted things to degrade you. "

"And until the other day, I really didn't understand why you wanted anal sex with me so badly. I thought of it as just you wanting to have power over me. I saw it as you trying to force me to do something I didn't want to do. Then when you explained why you wanted it, I just wanted to cry because I was such a fool. I had no clue that you loved me that much, still."