All Comments on 'Bringing Out the Whore in Me Pt. 01'

by MarkeySan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great start, 5 Stars. Love the character. Can't wait to read more. thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Keep going this could be a great series!! Maybe a double with Lin!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So erotic!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“I mean, I love my husband, he's such a nice guy but one cock fucking me twice a week isn't enough. I need to be fucked hard by a big man, an older man, a man who can dominate me and own me like he bought me.”

Fabulous beginning for Nina, wife and mother of two small children. She is a slut for strange cock because she is bored with her life and really likes sex. Her friend Lin is a part-time call girl and loves the variety. She apparently has no plans to get knocked up by a stranger. I do hope Nina thinks twice about being “bred” by a customer. While going bareback may seem exciting, unwanted pregnancy, STDs, and likely divorce are not helpful for the wannabe whore. Use protection, fuck who she wants, when she wants, enjoy, and get paid for the experience. I do look forward to Nina’s further adventures as a whore.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Nina is imaging an older, rougher man getting her pregnant because she is totally bored with the weekly vanilla sex with her husband and actual father of her children. This is a fantasy, but the desire to be a whore is not, and Nina does like to fuck other men, knowing that her young body is hot and men like her big tits. The money is incidental, but it validates the whoring (and will pay for her slut wardrobe). I hope the author will continue this terrific series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Next update

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 2 months ago

Liked the story. Only wish there was another chapter where her desires makes a stranger into a baby daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkeySan@MarkeySan
I’m a married man with many years of amorous experiences who still remembers years of enjoyment breeding wives and girlfriends. I base my stories on my experiences which are of course as I remember them through the eyes of a lecherous adult male.