Brinksmanship Won Pt. 02

Story Info
Andy sees the second video and double the fun.
2.2k words
4.59
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy sat down on the couch once more, clearly excited and eager, his hands trembling and eyes focused on the TV as I searched for the file. His boastfulness had pissed me off finally and I had just finished showing him a video of my wife in the shower and the result was his mind had been blown. He never thought that she was such a sexual creature, always seeing her as a prude and always secretly lusting - yet the video was explicit and intimate. Truthfully, this was a side of our relationship that both my wife and I kept secret from our regular circle of friends, our perversions and depravity an adventure we always shared together. My wife had given me permission to show the videos to Andy, more as a dare but also more for her to get some mental kicks out of it, to blur her sexual life and fantasies with her regular one. As for me....I just relished watching him go speechless. Finally I found the video I was looking for.

The video started with some shaking, an unseen hand trying to position the cell phone doing the filming and ensuring it was focused on the bed, soft giggling and murmuring could be heard in the background. The shaking stopped and for a few seconds just a shot of an empty bed, a bird tweeting outside the curtained windows behind it. A woman slowly walked into the frame, toned legs and firm bottom in view, then the whole back, the muscles of the shoulder visible, some strands of the curly hair sticking to the shoulders. She turned around and sat on the bed slowly, smiling mischievously to the camera as she did so. You could she her in all her seductive glory now - small breasts, nipples pinkish brown (they would darken once we had kids), toned abs, a six-pack faintly visible, bronze skin smooth, pussy still hidden as her legs were closed. Her skin glistened in the faint sunlight coming through the window, sweat covering her body (sweat worked up from activities prior to the video I may add, but Andy didn't know this). She was fixing her hair, and Andy was focused on her breasts and something else....

"WAIT! Does she have cum on her breasts????!!!!" Andy shouted out, the loudness of his voice breaking the silence, a slight lick of his lips after the statement was made.

"Well.....what do you think?" I asked. "This was from our University days, just before we met actually. You knew her back then, even then you used to comment how firm and tight her body was."

Before he could answer, she spread her legs and caressed her stomach, letting her hands trail to her shaven pussy. Her arousal was evident even from this footage, lips pink and wet, her clit erect and distinguishable. She began swirling her fingers slowly around her clit, using her natural lubricants from her cunt, her breathing becoming heavier, eyes focused on the camera. For Andy, it must have been as if she was staring into his soul. All he could do was adjust his crotch and mouth the word "Damn...."

She had started quickening her pace, the small circular motions getting faster and faster, breaths becoming shallower and shallower when suddenly she stopped and her eyes re-focused. Andy was confused and was about to mumble something in protest at the screen when her new focus in the video came into view. A pair of dark skinned, muscular legs, topped by a set of firmly defined glutes walked into the picture and towards her. In the video she bit her lower lip and leaned forward slightly to greet her co-star - from my previous viewings, I know Andy would never see the above the man's waist due to the camera's framing. As the man repositioned himself, a fat, dark cock came into view, already erect and pointing straight at her. My wife held onto the veiny skin and began sliding it back and forth, and looking up at the unseen face, asked him "You guys ready?" Not breaking eye contact with him, she slid his skin all the way back and engulfed his cocked in her mouth, commencing her oral assault. From my experience, I knew her tongue would be swirling all over that cock head, flicking the tiny hole on the tip, the suction being forceful. Soon she began moving head up and down, taking more and more of the fat cock into her mouth; soon she reached her limit with half of the large phallus being left exposed. She doesn't deep throat - I knew this, her other partners as well - we all learned this first hand. Poor Andy would only learn this from the video however. Soon her next hand reached up and began fondling his balls, they weren't as large as she liked and I always thought that she must have been slightly disappointed at this fact when watching the video myself. Slightly being the key word.

Andy was hysterical - "Dude! She's sucking a cock! A large cock! Look at her - this is better than porn! Man, I wanna see him cum on her face or the look on her face as she swallows him. I bet she looks extra hot with cum on her face" Clearly Andy wasn't really talking to me anymore, he was in his own world at this point in time, a high-tech fly on the wall if you may. Once he didn't start jerking himself off in my living room, I was fine. In the video, she was getting more aggressive and the man was starting to moan. Her eyes were fixated on him, so much so that she didn't see her second co-star walk into the frame. Andy did however and starting pointing at the screen: "What the FUCK! Look at the size of his balls! And his cockhead - it's like twice the other guy's! This has to be a porno no one is that big in real life!" His statement didn't make sense (the guys were real) but say what, I didn't argue the logic at the time, especially as this was only a glimpse of what we've done.

During Andy's outburst, she had finally seen the other man walk in - a fair skinned guy, not as muscular as the first one. His cock was far longer though but thinner, crowned by an impressive glans and supported by a low hanging, large sack. This cock curved downwards and was veiny and shiny, shiny because of my future wife's activities with it prior to the start of the video. She stopped sucking the dark fat cock and mentioned to the owner that she liked the way his freshly showered cock tasted before quickly turning her head to face the new one. One could hear her say something along the lines of it smells like pussy - the audio quality was not the best. Again she licked her lips, made eye contact and slid the skin back, revealing a shiny purple head; immediately she began licking it. As she licked more and more, she continue to slide the foreskin back and made long slow stroke along the man's shaft all the way to the tip. From experience, I knew it would have been driving the guy crazy. The she moved in for the kill, raise the cock up a bit, she gave herself room and began to lick his hairless sack, eventually taking in one of the large testicles in her mouth. She moaned loudly and never stopped fondling the darker man's balls as she did this. Soon she released the one in her mouth, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes she wrapped her lips around the curved cock's glans. I looked at Andy and could see that he was living the moment vicariously.

The owner of the curved cock placed a hand on her head and she understood what it meant, she deliberately stopped sucking and let the man begin his slow thrusting. Her other hand moved onto the shaft of the dark cock and began stroking it, pulling him closer to her with every thrust. Andy looked on, mouth open and speechless as the video played - never in a million years he could he have ever pictured my wife, one of his closest friends doing something like this, sitting on a bed covered in sweat and cum, being face fucked and giving a handjob at the same time. Soon the owner of the dark cock spoke a simple command "My turn", the curved light colour cock withdrawing from her mouth and her head automatically turning to accept the dark erection. Her handjob now switched to the curved cock as a pair of dark hands held her head and the fat cock went into her mouth. The previous man had face fucked her slowly, this one was like a piston, going fast and hard, his powerful thrusts and speed causing the whole bed to shake. Small moans and gasps could be heard from her until he stopped, his hard cock sliding out with a 'plop' and gently striking her cheek. She often told me that was the one small opening during which she gathered her senses and came out of the orgasmic fog long enough to take the initiative again.

Sitting upright once again and breathing heavily, the curly hair matted to her face, rivulets of sweat running down her body, she quickly pulled the two cocks dangerously close together. She used her hands to begin synchronizing her dual handjobs, kissing and sucking each cockhead in turn. Soon both cocks were on her mouth, only her tongue separating both. Truth was her mouth was simply too small to accommodate both at once and she often joked that her mouth wasn't the part of her body designed to fit two cocks at the same time. Andy didn't know this however and was next to me, cheering at the screen for her to "Go for it" as it was a sporting finale.

Soon she started focusing on the testicles of the curved cock taking them each in turn in her mouth as she kept the dark one's foreskin pulled back as far as possible, griping his shaft tightly. This was her technique to make a man cum with a handjob, edging with roughness but not pain and soon you could hear the man groaning. When she thought he had enough, she stopped sucking the other one's balls and looked up at the other guy, simply saying "Not on my face". The same dark hands that had held her head while face fucking her were now wrapped around their own cock, aiming the straight veiny shaft at her chest. Soon, whitish spurts began erupting - the first two streams on her left breast running over the hard nipple, the last two, dribbling onto her leg. With that, the man flopped face down on the bed next to her, clearly exhausted having been drained of his semen. Proud of her achievement she began coaxing the man even closer and encouraging him: "Do better. Give me a bigger load. Put those huge balls of yours to work". With that, he began erupting, massive spurts - three in all - hit her other breast and chest, with a smaller spurt of pale white liquid landed on those toned abs. the long curved cock began to deflate and he too sat on the bed, laying down next to her. She began speaking to the camera: "I love cum. If you're seeing this, know that. Know this is how you'll have to make for me everyday and I'll be your fucktoy for life". As she got up and walked towards the camera, the last shot was of a rivulet of cum and sweat trickling down her stomach, over her shaved mons, towards her clit. Then black.

Andy was still transfixed at the screen. All I could do was tell him was "Yeah, over the years we've made a lot more. It's always been our thing. Our understanding to share these experiences with each other. And yes, there are some with me and other women, some of whom you may actually know. In other vids, she's more acrobatic". That night, Andy's friendship with me changed, there was a new level of respect there. I was tempted to show him more but I had only agreed to show him two with the wife and keeping my word with her had other perverted rewards.

EPILOGUE

That night she sat on me, grinding away slowly. I had kept her abreast of the viewings with Andy and by the time the kids had gone to sleep, my wife wasted no time in starting the fucking.

"Why that video? There were so many others you could have chosen" she asked, using her cunt muscles to squeeze my cock.

"Well, I was tempted to show him you and the blonde girl during our honeymoon, maybe even that airtight session you had. Really wanted to show the one with myself and his exes though, but he would have probably died. Or killed me." I responded.

She chuckled. "Anyways, my roommate is back in town next two weeks, for two months. She claims she's horny since she's gotten pregnant for that asshole husband of hers. Maybe you could help her out?" With that invitation I began to empty my balls into her and she began collapsing on top of me, shuddering as the flood of cum induced an orgasm....

As we lay next to each other afterwards, all she could tell me was "I'm missing one of my clean panties. They were in the bathroom. Think Andy took them?"