Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio stopped in front of Brian. Hal said, "Well damn, I'm sorry man! I guess it's just the four of us then! Oh, by the way, this is Rick. Rick, this is my best friend, Brian."

"Hey man, how's it going? I'm Brittany's coworker. We had another person invited, but he couldn't make it, either."

Brian nodded at Rick, "Oh, I see." He continued nodding for a moment. "Well, wanna head out, then?" His eyes kept trailing over the exposed skin of Brittany's stomach, and the bright pink straps of her string bikini that poked up over her booty shorts.

Brittany nodded and Hal said, "Yeah, we've got a while before the show starts, but I figured we could cruise around the lake a bit, maybe get an early dinner, do some tubing, that kind of thing?"

Everyone agreed and the foursome set out across the docks, Hal leading the way. Brittany took a deep breath as they walked, thinking about her conversation with Hal. She was disappointed about being the only girl. She had to remind herself it wasn't all bad -- at least this way Cally wouldn't get jealous or upset if she thought her bikini was too revealing. Which it probably is, she worried.

The sound of the water sloshing against the pilings and footsteps on wood helped to calm her nerves. It was a gorgeous, hot day. The water sparkled in the afternoon sun, and she could see boats spread out across the lake. A breeze rolled in from the water and Brittany exhaled a deep breath.

They stopped in front of a white, 25-foot boat. It looked like it was a little outdated, but had been kept up extremely well. Rick commented, "Your dad takes good care of his toys!"

Hal nodded, a big smile on his face as he took a big step off the dock and onto the boat. It rocked, but he easily balanced, even with the heavy cooler. He set it down and turned back to the group. "He loves his toys, that's for sure. Him and Brit both!" he joked.

"Hal!" Brittany shot back. "Shut up!" She shook her head, unable to hide her blush with her arms full.

Rick grinned at her. "Hey, I don't think any of us would judge!"

"Oh my god. Let's not talk about my sex toys in public, Hal!"

"Here, hand over everything before you get into the boat. I'll put everything down so you guys can jump down." Brittany was thankful Hal wasn't letting their group explore that conversation any further. Jerk, she thought with a sly grin. Both guys had given her interested looks for that.

Hal held out his hands and let Brittany drop the extra (half-empty) case of beer and her packed bag into his hands. He turned, set them down, and turned around. He paused. In front of him, both guys had turned to watch Brittany. She was in the middle of pulling off her crop top. As the top went up over her face, three pairs of eyes dropped down to her tits.

They were barely contained by her pink- with blue-trim micro bikini top. Her tits bounced mesmerizingly when the crop top came over them. Each nipple was covered by a thin triangle of fabric, where each point of the triangle barely hung on by a bright pink strap.

Unable to stop himself, Rick blurted out, "That bikini top is all tits, Brit." He sucked in his lips as the words escaped, and he looked at Hal with a bit of shame. "Sorry!"

"Uh, guh," Hal got his mouth moving properly as Brittany got the crop top off. "You're not wrong, man!" he agreed devilishly.

Rick smiled sheepishly, his eyes already trailing back to her tits.

"Damn," he and Brian whispered simultaneously.

Brittany's platinum blonde hair tumbled around her shoulders. She rolled her eyes and ignored the eyes fixed to her chest and tossed her crop top into the boat, then held out her hand. Everyone noticed her pink-painted fingernails; she'd painted little blue, swirling designs over the pink to match her bikini.

Hal took her hand and helped her onto the boat; her tits jiggled as she dropped into the boat, to all three guys' satisfaction. She sat down and crossed her legs on one of the white pleather bench seats and reclined, putting her arms out to either side. With one of her feet up, everyone also noticed her painted-to-match toenails.

She was curious about the boys' expressions, but too nervous to look. Even knowing they wouldn't see her eyes through the bright reflection of her sunglasses, she kept her eyes close. Instead, she worked on her breathing. So far so good. It's going pretty much how I thought it would, which is... good?

It had been a long time since anyone had seen her in a bikini besides Hal, much less her smallest bikini. She'd thought about doing away with the booty shorts, too, but figured that could wait until everyone had loosened up with a few drinks. She was already just barely hiding her shaking hands.

After Brit sat down, all three boys stood staring. Water lapped against the hull of the boat, a gull cried overhead. Rick's jaw hung loose, Brian's eyes almost popped out of his head and Hal simply beamed behind his sunglasses, as proud of himself for having such a hot girlfriend, he was more proud of her for making the effort to look like she did and showing it off.

Before Brittany could ask the dumbstruck men why they were just standing there (as if she didn't already know), Hal cleared his throat and held out his hands. Rick handed over his six pack. He dropped his towel into the boat and took a big step down. "Thanks," he nodded to Hal as he picked up his towel and sat down across from Brittany.

Brittany had calmed her nerves a bit, and opened them in time to see Rick take off his t-shirt on the bench across from her. He was already wearing his swim trunks. She looked him over as Brian handed down his load and Hal helped him onto the boat. He was pretty average, really. Short, dark hair. Maybe 5'8" -- definitely a lot taller than she was. And nothing special about his body.

I've had much worse, she speculated as the thought rolled across her mind, almost unexpectedly. Wait, no. Rick? No way. Right? Her eyes still traveled down his navel to the crotch of his shorts. Without any other girls there to bounce the thought off of, all she could do was smirk as she looked over her shoulder at the empty docks.

Once Brian was in the boat, everyone settled in. Brian sat next to Rick and followed his example, taking off his shirt and popping the top off his first bottle of beer. Hal sat down at the helm and started the engine. "Last chance at dry land, guys. Do we have everything?"

Brian glanced at his tote and put a hand on his beer. Rick squeezed his rolled up towel and glanced around for a place to keep it dry. Hal gently pushed the throttle forward and the boat started pulling away from the dock in reverse. Brittany uncrossed her legs, crossed them the other way, and reached into her own tote.

As Hal carefully piloted the boat out of the docks -- narrowly avoiding the dock opposite them, Brittany had an idea. Inspired by her conversation with Hal that morning, and hoping to give him a taste of his own medicine, she pulled out a travel-size bottle of tanning oil. Her boyfriend was preoccupied with getting the boat out onto the lake, but the two men sitting across from her were taking a serious interest in the bottle.

Brittany's teeth peeked out from behind her lips as a small smile split her lips. She uncapped the bottle and began drizzling the oil onto the back of her hand. From there, she poured oil up her arm until she reached her shoulder, then drew a line of oil across her collarbone. The two men were almost hypnotized as they watched the oil slowly drip down towards her breasts.

She let more oil drain onto her collarbone than she needed, then she finished by spreading oil down her other arm.

Hal had the boat turned around and slowly pulled it out into the bay. He kept it slow through the no wake zone, and his eyes stayed forward and alert as the boat slowly rumbled towards more open water. Behind him, Rick and Brian sat and enjoyed a show that they hadn't expected: Brittany had started rubbing the oil into her skin, starting with her arms and working her way up.

The silence quickly became obvious, and Hal glanced backward. Behind him, Rick and Brian sat on one side of the boat, and Brittany sat across from them. For just a moment, he could see her grinning as she pushed her fingers into the golden oil that she'd spread across her upper chest. He was about to make a comment, but then he realized what was happening: Brittany was teasing those "other guys" he'd talked about, just like he joked about.

The words caught in his throat, and he turned around before he was noticed watching. After a moment of contemplation -- and maybe a little bit of blushing -- he thought to himself, Well, who am I to spoil the fun? I did tell her to tease whoever she wanted.

When Brittany reached her collarbone, she began to rub the tanning oil in little circles. She appeared to be looking down at her hands, watching where she put the oil. But from behind her sunglasses, she occasionally flicked her eyes toward the two men across from her. She fed off their intense, unwavering attention and her fingers glided over her skin. She felt her breathing come a little faster as excitement grew in her chest and she had to remind herself to relax to stop her fingers from trembling as she spread the oil closer to her breasts.

Her hands worked their way down from her collarbone, spreading oil downward until her hands were gently massaging the tops of her tits. As her fingers began to push into the soft skin, she appeared to grow more bold. She was feeding off her own excitement as much as they two men across from her.

Brittany took a deep breath. She pushed her hands down, spreading oil down the sides of her tits and under the tight straps of her micro bikini top. She massaged the oil in, consequently squeezing her tits together. The oil that had trickled down between her tits began to spread across the inside of her bust as she pushed her tits together. She kneaded her breasts up and down, squeezing the huge globes as both men openly stared.

Not finished, she pushed her hands further under the straps of her bikini until she was cupping both huge tits from underneath. She leaned back farther against the boat's bench and salaciously massaged the oil in. Her fingers pushed into her skin as she squeezed and pushed her hands up to her nipples, then pulled them back down.

Her hands were straining her bikini top as she pushed the fabric around her barely-covered nipples. She pretended not to notice as her nipples became erect. She knew that both men would be gaining little glimpses of what little they couldn't have seen before as the fabric moved with her hands, and -- as she lost herself a little to the sheer excitement of her little tease, she gripped each nipple between the knuckles of her fingers and gently pulled. She gasped. Then she opened her eyes, not realizing they'd been closed for some time. Both men were leaning forward, almost close enough that their breath might have brushed her skin.

Brittany panted softly, suddenly flushed. She withdrew her hands from under the straps of the bikini, letting her nipples push out their clear impressions against the small triangles of pink fabric.

At the helm, Hal was hot. It was a hot day. But what his girlfriend had been doing for the last several minutes as he slowly -- slower than normal -- piloted the boat out of the no wake zone, had been surreal. Sure, he'd practically told her to do it, but he'd never seen that side of her before. She'd done things like that for him, of course, but seeing her just do it in front of someone -- even people he knew she was comfortable around -- was mind blowing.

They had reached the end of the no wake zone, and Hal pulled the throttle back to speed up a bit. As he'd predicted, the change in speed along with the boat's rocking over the surf broke the spell behind him as he heard Rick say shakily, "Okay, on the lake!"

Hal bodily turned around to take the sight behind him and say, "Does everyone have drinks? I need another as soon as someone can hand one up to me."

Brittany was efficiently spreading oil across her stomach and down the front of her thighs. Rick tossed an ice-cold beer up to Hal. She glanced at her boyfriend and said, "Can we head out to the middle of the lake, babe? Maybe we can set up the canopy and get some music started?"

Hal nodded eagerly as he cracked open his next beer, but then paused for a split second. Does she want to head farther out onto the water because she has something else in mind?? He nodded to himself as he brought the can to his lips. He drank, then tipped the can back farther, drinking more. In a few seconds, it was empty.

"Jeez, babe, you gonna let everyone else catch up?" Brittany asked.

Hal belched. "Nope! How 'bout one more, Rick? And keep her in line for me, will ya?"

Rick, shaking his head with a little smile, tossed another beer to Hal. "I'm a hands-on kinda guy, Hal, just to warn you!"

Hal grinned. "That's how she likes it!" And turned back to the helm. Brittany's protestation was lost to the sound of the engine roaring as he pulled the throttle back a little farther. He tried to set the speed fast enough to rock the boat, but not so fast that anyone would need to hold on to be comfortable.

Behind him, Brittany's mouth was open. She half laughed as the boat picked up speed. She was feeling a little rebellious after all the jabs Hal had made. As the boat went up and down over the surf, her tits bounced. She was tempted to hold onto them, but decided to let them go, risking them breaking free.

Her head swiveled around to the two men sitting across from her. Her mind was running overtime as she looked between the young men in front of her.

That jerk up there needs reminding how good he's got it, I think. Nobody could hear it, but she hmph!'d and grabbed the bottle of oil. "Boys," she said, loud enough that they could hear over the engine. "Why don't you two help me with my back?"

She held out the bottle, and Rick's hand shot out. He let her drop it into his palm. Her hair whipped in the wind and as the boat rocked from going up and down the waves. She smiled wickedly.

"Of-of course!" Rick said. He took a long swig of his beer, finishing it off, and set it down on the floor. Brian followed suit, and looked at Rick with wide eyes. He glanced at the man sitting next to him, shrugged and scooted off the edge of the bench, closer to the blonde.

Brittany turned and laid down on the bench. She put her hands under her face and waited. It took seconds for both men to appear at her side. "Lather me up, boys," she encouraged, just loud enough for them to hear.

Her tits pushed out from her sides and her ass rose up from her lower back in a gentle mound. The booty shorts squeezed around her hips shaped up her ass beautifully -- her bubble butt stuck out and was begging to be grabbed.

Her legs, which she'd worked hard to tone up a bit in the last two months, stretched out along the bench. She left them parted, waiting for a pair of hands to oil reach down and touch her.

She wasn't waiting long before a pair of callused hands slid onto her shoulder blades, already oily. She had to remind herself not to tense up, and the almost-massage like application of the oil actually helped her relax. She realized without opening her eyes that it was Brian who was administering to her back.

It was good his massage had helped her relax, because Rick didn't waste any time oiling up his hands and getting to work on her legs. He started low, at her ankles. With firm, yet gentle pressure, he massaged her pale calves and quickly worked his way upward. He ran out of tanning oil when he got to the backs of her knees, and hands shaking, squirted an excessive amount of oil into his hands again. He shuddered with nervous excitement as he laid his hands back onto her legs.

Brian couldn't help it. He stared at the girl's huge tits, sticking out on either side of her body. With her weight pushing her tits into the bench, they were pushed out to the sides, and, despite knowing better, he quickly went from oiling up her upper back and her shoulder blades, to working his way down the sides of her ribs. He was careful to steer clear of her armpits, but with the size of Brittany's tits, it wasn't difficult to avoid the one while working toward the other.

Brittany quivered. She'd never had an erotic massage before. She'd never really thought about one, for that matter. But the intense sexual energy sparking between the three of them as the boat hummed its way out into the lake made her quiver again. She wasn't sure if the boys had noticed -- there was already a lot of movement going on between their own rubbing and rocking of the boat, but it was all she could do not to moan.

They probably didn't notice, but about the same time that Rick's hands started working their way up her thighs -- and noticeably focusing more on her inner thighs, Brian worked up the courage to knead his hands against the sides of her tits that stuck out on either side of her body. She couldn't help it -- she let out a mm! and squirmed.

Both men froze at the sound. Had they imagined it? A shared glance revealed that, no, she had definitely moaned. Rick was the first one to gently set his hands back down -- right under her ass. He kneaded upward, staring hungrily as he pushed her ass up. "Fuck," he whispered, wishing he could yank down the tight denim booty shorts. His own shorts, too, for that matter. Her ass stuck out farther as he pushed, and Rick felt himself go hard.

Brian felt like he was fighting an internal struggle, and it was one he'd been fighting a lot since that evening in May when his friend had pushed his hand onto Brittany's ass. As usual, the excuse that always won out forced his hand: It might never happen again, repeated in his mind as he dropped his hands back down, one on either side of her body. This time he gently cupped his big fingers around the exposed parts of her tits. He massaged them greedily.

Underneath the two men, the girl squirmed, gasped. She knew at that point that Hal had no idea what was going on. She arched her back again, and found Rick pushing against her ass again. The oil on his hands was just slippery enough that he was able to slip his fingers under the shorts. She let him push his hands fully under her shorts, reveling in the knowledge that her boyfriend was just a few feet away. Then she let him squeeze her ass. A little can't hurt, she decided. Meanwhile, Brian had become brave enough to actually grab her tits, massaging them gently as he jockeyed to move of his hands around her impressive rack.

She knew she couldn't let it go much farther without causing some serious trouble with Hal -- , she thought, before quickly throwing the idea out. Brittany took a deep breath and sat up slowly. Both men pulled away and stepped back.

They quickly sat down as she gave the two men a nervous grin. They beamed back at her, albeit sheepishly. She hadn't failed to notice that both of them had tented their shorts, but they were a little too fast to make out any details. Damn, she thought, grinning.

Brittany craned her head around, peeking at her back. She stretched. "Thanks, boys," she purred. Deciding on one last tease for their "help" with the tanning oil, she adjusted her bikini top. Rather than just pull the fabric straight, though, she bounced up and down, jiggling her tits dramatically and settling the triangle-shaped fabric over her nipples -- which were now as hard as they'd ever been, much to the two guy's satisfaction.

Brittany took another deep breath, sighing and shaking out her long, platinum blonde hair. "I'm definitely ready for a drink now."