Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carefully took a step back, closer to the two young men. Boom!Boom! Boom! As her ass came closer to their faces, they leaned back. The flashes of light gave them brief glimpses of her pussy: clean shaven, swollen lips glistening with tanning oil that had been applied so generously that it had flowed down her ass and directly over her cunt.

To their surprise, Brittany didn't kneel down again, which would have prevented their fun from continuing. Instead, she bent down, then got on her knees. Her ass was still pointed right at them as she leaned onto Hal's thighs and took his cock into her mouth. Her ass waved gently while she sucked him off. The boat rocked gently.

Brian and Rick looked at each other. Rick took a deep breath. It almost seemed to hurt him to say, "You first?"

"Um," Brian looked at Brittany's ass. "I-"

Rick stopped him. "She d-" he gritted his teeth. Then he whispered, "She doesn't want us to fuck her. Just, finger her. She wants it." He gestured to the bombshell blonde. She hadn't even moved her bikini back into place, although the oil had caused it to slide back over her pussy as she'd gotten on her knees.

Brian looked back down at the girl who suddenly had her boyfriend's cock in her throat. "I-um. How do you know?" He asked. Her wide hips exaggerated her hourglass figure as she pushed her ass out toward them. Something told him making the wrong move right now would end the fun altogether.

Rick sighed, and gestured at the little, empty bottle of tanning oil. "The massage earlier? The tanning oil." Brian hesitated. "If you don't right now, I will. And I won't make any promises I'll give her back before this show is over," he said, giving Brian a perverted grin.

Brian leaned forward, gulped. He nodded, and gently put his hand on Brittany's ass. He squeezed it and pushed downward. Despite how different it was from that first time back in his friend's living room, it felt so familiar. The oil, still slick on both his hand and her ass, made it easy to slide his hand over the blonde's bubble butt. He pushed his fingers lower, until his fingertips pushed into the bunched fabric over her sex.

The fireworks still flashed and boomed overhead, but not one of them had eyes for it. Boom! Crackle BOOM! Brian's fingers pushed the bunched fabric between the lips of her pussy and rubbed it in a circle.

Brittany squirmed. She didn't really care about Hal's cock at that point, but she didn't give up on it, either. After all, she needed a reason to give the boys an excuse to keep going. She slowly pulled Hal's cock deeper into her throat. She was on autopilot as she stroked the base of her cock with one hand and sucked the other half. Her mind was focused on the big fingers pushing her bikini against her cunt. Fuck me, that feels good, she thought.

Brian was totally absorbed by the view of his hands -- one on Brittany's left cheek, the other pulling aside her bikini -- exposing her pussy. He'd seen plenty of pussy in porn and in person, but hers was everything he liked about pussy.

It took all his concentration to savor it. He didn't want to ruin the moment, rush it. He slowly put his middle and ring finger between her lips and rubbed up and down the length of her cunt until his fingertips brushed gently past her clit. The lips of her pussy pushed out gently around his fingers. Brittany moaned audibly.

Different colored lights continued exploding above them, washing the blonde's pale skin in a kaleidoscope of color as she deepthroated her boyfriend. Brian pulled his fingers back from her clitoris, then pushed his middle finger inside her, up to his second knuckle. It was tight, and he wondered if she might be too tight for his cock. He desperately wished he could try.

He started sliding his finger and out of her. Brittany squirmed harder. Unable to concentrate on the blowjob, she had to pull back until just the tip of Hal's cock was in her mouth. She stroked the rest of his length instead. Brian pushed his middle finger up to the full length of his finger. As his fingertip brushed against her G-spot, she tensed. Her hips bucked down gently, forcing his finger against it harder.

He finger-fucked her under the flashes and reverberating explosions of the firework show. Neither man sitting behind the blond took their eyes off her for a second.

Their boat was at the back of the widely-spaced group of over forty boats attending the fireworks show, but there was one other boat as far-back as theirs. On the slightly larger, much newer boat, a group of men and women watched the show until, by chance, one of them looked over at Hal's boat during a flash of blue and red fireworks. He looked young enough to be college-aged and sat between a guy and a girl who also looked to be about his age. His expression grew curious at first, and his eyes went wide.

In the afterglow, the young man realized what he'd just seen -- at their angle, he could make out the well-endowed blonde woman on her knees, kneeling over and bobbing her head in front of another man's crotch. That guy wasn't moving, but behind them them, two young men sat, leaning far forward. One of them had his hand between her legs, and the other hand on her ass.

Another flash of light, and he thought he could make out the messy smile on the girl's lips as she leaned far enough away from the other guy's cock to take a breath. "Holy shit," he said quietly.

The young man's friend sitting next to him glanced over and realized he wasn't watching the fireworks. When he, too, looked in the direction of the other boat, a spectacular 12-firework explosion lit up the scene for him, too, and his eyes went wide. "Nice!" He said.

The attention on the fireworks slowly diverted away as more and more people realized there was a different kind of show happening a few dozen feet away. Some murmuring had started as they all watched the girl get back to sucking the -- apparently unconscious -- guy's cock as the bigger man behind her enthusiastically fingered her.

Someone might have yelled at them to stop, but the voice of one of the women was what cemented the voyeur group's general attitude as she smirked and said, "God bless America, baby!"

Many of them laughed at the cheer right as the man slapped the girl's big, round ass, the sound of which was covered by more fireworks. But they could see her tense as pleasure washed over her face.

While some were uncomfortable enough to turn their attention back to the fireworks show, many kept their heads turned toward the boat with the adventurous foursome.

Finally, the sky went dark for a few seconds, and silence spread across the water. Rick leaned close to Brian and whispered, "Intermission, Bri. My turn." Brian, as if unaware that they were sitting on a boat under a fireworks show, looked up at the sky in confusion. With almost childlike disappointment, he pulled out his thick middle finger and shifted over, letting Rick in.

Brittany had resumed a more enthusiastic blowjob for her unconscious boyfriend, and for a second, the Grk! Glik! Glik! Urk! of her renewed enthusiasm was the only sound on the water, though not many people realized what they were hearing. Except for one group of boaters nearby, that is.

Rick shifted behind her. She felt him straddle one of her legs as he kneeled behind her. Then she felt one of his hands on her ass, quickly descending toward her pussy. His other hand reached under her chest and grabbed onto one huge breast. She Mmm!'d appreciatively as his fingers quickly found her nipple through the micro bikini top.

She moaned more intensely as he pushed two fingers into her pussy. This time, Brittany pulled her head away entirely from Hal's cock, and rested her head against his thigh. She continued to stroke her boyfriend's cock with one hand as Rick plunged his fingers in deep.

Boom!Boom!Boom!CrackleBOOM! The fireworks started again, heading quickly toward the finale.

"Fuck, Rick," Brittany moaned between explosions. "Don't stop." Rick was leaned over her so he could reach her tits and her pussy at the same time. She could feel his nervous breath on her shoulder.

His fingers worked in and out of her pussy a little faster. He could feel her clenching. He desperately wished it wasn't his fingers inside the girl's pussy. "Goddamn, you're tight, Brittany."

Brittany was able to flash a smile over her shoulder. "I know." Then she leaned down again and started sucking her boyfriend off again.

Rick's other hand pushed under her bra and grasped her breast greedily. It was soft, spongy, and overflowing in his hand. He massaged it heavily, then let her nipple slide between two fingers. He pinched it firmly between the middles of his fingers as he massaged and pulled -- something he'd remembered her doing earlier that same day right in front of him. The move elicited gasps and moans from the girl.

She pulled away from Hal's cock just long enough to say, "You're a fucking pervert, aren't you?"

Rick just grinned, and went at it harder, plunging a third finger into her pussy and pushing up to his knuckles.

Brittany bucked underneath him. The explosions overhead were getting bigger and faster, and the flashes of light were more like a constant glow as the show neared its finale.

Suddenly Brittany felt Hal gently shift forward, and his cock pulsed in her mouth. She said, "Oh," around her mouthful of dick and leaned forward, pushing his cock into her throat.

She leaned forward, and suddenly Rick could reach her cunt just a little bit easier. He pulled out one of his three fingers and used the remaining two to draw shapes and letters against her G-spot, just barely within reach inside her cunt.

Cum erupted into Brittany's throat as Hal's cock spent itself. But Brittany was about to cum, too, and couldn't quite keep her composure. She rocked backward and cum splattered onto her face as she stroked the cumming cock. Distracted by her own building orgasm, she let leaned forward, letting the cum shoot onto her back and into her hair.

Rick knew she was close. He'd been concentrating on giving her constant, gentle pressure. As she leaned into his hand, he could feel her whole body tense up. He tweaked her nipple a little harder. He pushed his fingers in and out of her cunt as fast as he could move his hand. And then she came.

Brittany's whole body froze as she orgasmed. Rick continued to rub his fingers right over her G-spot, and his other hand wouldn't stop with her breast either. She rocked, gasped, then moaned.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped again. The fireworks show was reaching its finale: explosion after explosion illuminated her tense, pleasure-frozen mouth as her cunt spasmed gently around Rick's fingers. "Oh, oh, ohh, yes!" she gladly let the words out as her orgasm finally started to dissipate.

Her whole body relaxed as she rode out the rest of the orgasm under the nonstop explosions of the finale. Rick let her crumple into Hal's lap with a huge smile on his face. He was thrilled to see her smiling, too. He sat back down next to Brian and said, "Dude. I've been dreaming of this moment since the second I met her. Never thought it'd happen."

Brian glanced at his new friend. "I guess I have been, too. That was awesome!"

They both finally glanced up at the sky as the big finale blasted overhead.

Below them, Brittany panted as her body tingled all over. She felt Hal stir slightly as the massive fireworks display finished, but he didn't seem to wake up. Brittany wore a satisfied smile as she caught her breath on the deck of the boat.

A few boat-lenths away, a group of people had also finally looked away to appreciate the other grand finale -- the one they'd actually showed up to see, that is. They talked amongst each other about it, and one of them in particular -- the first young man to spot them -- was putting away his phone as he ended a recording.

It took over an hour for everyone to sort themselves out, dock their boats, and head out into the parking lot. Because of their inebriated state, the foursome in Hal's boat elected to wait until the very end, to avoid any accidents with other boats.

Hal had stirred as everyone began cheering and clapping at the end of the fireworks show, but hadn't really come to until Rick pulled the boat into its dock. He was so out of it that Brian had to help him back to his truck, where he helped heave him into the back seat and shut the door on him so he could go back to sleep.

Back at the dock, Brittany had stayed put in the boat while Rick tied it to the dock. She put Hal's big t-shirt on, then took off her bikini underneath. She pretended not to notice as Rick watched her, and she was pretty sure she gave him an "upskirt" when she took off the bottoms. He'd seen it all moments ago anyway, but the flutter of excitement she got was like a drug; she couldn't get enough.

She put on her denim booty shorts and slipped back into her flip flops once her bikini was stored away with her towel. Even in the light of the overhead lamps, her tits were easy to make out bouncing under the t-shirt. I might like teasing these boys a little too much, thought Brittany when she caught Rick staring.

Although, it's come with a few benefits for me, and a pretty decent time for them. She remembered how it had felt to suck her boyfriend's cock while the two men fingered her. She shivered in excitement. Pretty good deal for those lucky boys.

"N-Need a jacket, Brit?" Rick asked when she shivered.

Brittany laughed, shaking her head. "Sweet, but no." Despite the hour, it was still in the 70s. "That was a... different shiver."

"Oh," Rick said, nodding.

Rick opened his mouth to say something else, but Brian walked up then, empty handed except for a set of keys in his hand. "Everything all set over here?"

Rick nodded at the boat from the dock as Brittany stepped out of it. "Just got it tied down. Ready to go, Brit?"

"Yep. I'll have to drive, Hal wouldn't be comfortable knowing you drove his truck at night, especially with the drinking," Brittany said apologetically.

Rick shrugged. "Fine by me."

They set off toward the parking lot, at first in silence.

"You boys used that whole bottle of tanning oil," she stated.

Rick had been chewing on something to say and was glad she initiated the conversation. "I almost wish we'd had more to," he paused, catching her eye. "-play with."

Brian nodded eagerly and Brittany giggled. "Maybe I'll bring more next time."

Brian perked up. "Next time? Uh, well. When?"

Brittany giggled again. "So eager!"

"If there's a next time, just let us know. I know I'll be there."

She rolled her eyes, though was still smiling. "Let's not get our hopes up. I think this was a pretty special... occasion." They left the docks and entered into a mostly-empty parking lot. Besides their own vehicles, there were only a few others left.

Both men looked disappointed for a moment, but Brittany's sidelong appraisal of Brian made them rethink. Feeling the pressure of her invasive inspection, Brian stammered, "Thanks for an awesome time, Brittany."

Brittany laughed outright, looking away. "Thank you."

"Well, I guess this is my stop. I'll um," Brian reddened. "I'll tell Cally you said hey?"

Brittany's eyebrows went up. "Tell her we should hang out sometime." She could tell he was feeling guilty after how the night had gone, so she added, "Don't worry about it. We all just had a really fun time tonight, Brian. That's all," she gave him a smile that relaxed his tense shoulders.

"Yeah," he finally said as they walked away. "We had a really fun time tonight. That's all!" he repeated. "Have a safe drive back down!" he called after them.

When it was just Rick and Brittany, Rick said, "He's a sweetheart, huh? Seems like a good friend."

Brittany's idea of a good friend was a little challenged by how they'd acted over the last couple months, but she couldn't deny that he'd been good to Hal. And Hal had, almost every single time, invited him to have these kinds of interactions with her. Sometimes inadvertently, and sometimes by design. It made her nod her head. "Yeah, he really is a good friend. I guess, easy to get along with."

They got in Hal's truck and pulled out of the parking lot. It was an hour and a half drive home, but at that time of night, it was at least quiet and easy. Rick tried to maintain some small talk, and Brittany obliged, but there didn't seem to be much to talk about, despite such an eventful evening.

Rick couldn't help but stare at Brittany's bouncing titties most of the drive home, and without a bra or a bikini under the thin t-shirt, along with his better angle from the passenger seat, he found himself getting hard for most of the ride.

About a half hour away from home, and after a twenty minute silence, Brittany finally looked at Rick. She'd been thinking hard about the events of the day, and decided a long time ago she wanted to see if she could push it a little further. But it had taken a long time to figure out what that was supposed to look like.

It was easy to catch him staring when he could barely look away from her chest. Her lips pulled up on one side. "Like what you see, don't you?"

"You know the answer to that."

"Hm," Brittany thought, looking back at the road. After a few seconds of nervous hesitation, she steeled herself and suggested, "I am getting pretty tired. And I'm sure Hal wouldn't want me to fall asleep at the wheel. Maybe he wouldn't mind if we," she paused, glanced down at his shorts, under which he had an obvious erection. "-did something, to help us stay awake?"

Rick was astonished. He'd thought the events of the day were due to Hal's egging her on, but he didn't think she'd offer to do something by herself. "Yeah, of course," he said quickly. He adopted an agreeable tone, saying, "We can't have you falling asleep at the wheel, Brit."

Brittany nodded as if Rick had just suggested they eat out at a great restaurant. "Yeah! So how about this: I will," she trailed off intentionally, holding the 'L,' and took one of her hands off the steering wheel. With one finger, she trailed down her body, starting from her collarbone, over her chest, and down to the hem of the t-shirt. "-show you something." She gingerly pulled up on the hem of the shirt, exposing some skin on her stomach.

Despite seeing her practically naked all day, the simple act set Rick's heart racing. She continued, "And if you like it, you can show me something."

Rick nodded enthusiastically. "But," she said, stopping with half of her stomach exposed. "You'll have to make sure I like what I see, too."

She pulled the shirt a little higher, and looked at him mischievously. His surprise made her giggle. "Loosen up! This is fun," she purred. In the low light from the dash, they couldn't make out much. So Brittany grinned at Rick and put her phone in the GPS holster on the dash, turned on her phone to a medium level of brightness, and angled it down toward their laps. "Now we can see. Ready?"

Rick shook his head, clearing his hesitancy. "So what, what do you think of this?" he asked awkwardly. Then he carefully pulled his shorts down, far enough that his waistband was the only thing covering the base of his cock.

Brittany Mmm'd appreciatively. "I like. I always knew you were a pervert, Rick." Then she pulled her shirt higher and tucked the excess fabric under her tits. She glanced away from the road, her eyes flicking from his groin, then his face. "Your turn again."

Rick exhaled quickly as he tore his eyes away from her tits. "Yep. Okay," he said. He pulled his shorts down his legs, this time stopping when only the erect head of his cock was covered by the shorts.

Brittany watched, admiring the way his thick cock pushed against the waistband of his shorts. It was veiny, and looked as if his cock could pop free at any second. She glanced at the road, and looked again. "Not bad, Rick," she praised softly. "I like what I see so far."