Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was busy that day, and there was only so much room in the mountain lake for all the boaters, especially when you took into account the need to watch out for tubers. Not only because the small tubes were harder to spot while they were pulled behind the boats, but because people fell off all the time.

Alert for orange flags and trying to stay aware of his surroundings, Hal had no chance to pay attention to his immediate surroundings. So when Hal let off the throttle and let the boat coast to a stop, he turned around to find his girlfriend sipping on a Michelob Ultra and staring at her phone with a Cheshire grin, Brian hunched over his own six-pack of Busch, and Rick looking like he'd just stepped off a rollercoaster -- he was leaned back, legs crossed and had a huge smile.

"Alright! I'm glad to see everyone finally drinking, unwinding!" Hal said as he got up and wobbled over to his beer cooler. "I'm gonna crack open one more, then uh," he paused and glanced at Brittany. "What time is it, babe?"

Brittany glanced up, "A few minutes after 6. Want to eat?"

Hal shook his head. "We're going tubing!"

Rick gave Hal a look. "You should go first, Hal. Maybe the water will help you sober up?"

"Uh, I don't think you can dump me off a tube." Hal eyed Rick. "Especially not if you've never piloted a boat before. Have you?" Hal pulled out another beer and flipped the cooler lid closed.

Rick nodded. "Sure, my grandpa had a motorboat up on Rose. It was a little older than this one, and a little smaller. Same idea, though."

"Fair enough!"

Hal walked to the front of the boat, past the driver's seat. The front of the boat had a trunk whose lid served as a nice flat place to set up a picnic, or just a sunny place to sit when the canopy was up.

He pulled the large lid open. Inside the trunk was a black and green 4-person tube with an orange rope coiled on top. He dragged them out and rolled the tube to the back of the boat. After tying the rope to a metal loop, he pushed the tube into the water. "Brian, what do you say, buddy?"

Brian glanced at Brittany. She had her phone out again, and lounged with her beer on the bench. He looked back at Hal. "Sure!"

Over the next two hours, Brittany watched as the three guys took turns tubing behind the boat. Plenty of times she had to hold on for dear life as whoever was driving made reckless turns at high speed to try to throw the guys off.

Brian, Rick and Hal all took turns getting thrown off the tube at high speed, but no one got hurt and they even made a drinking game out of it using the bottle of vodka that Hal and Brittany packed. Brittany excused herself from the game after only a few sips, as she already felt plenty tipsy.

At least four times, they all tried to get her on a tube with them, but she refused -- even when they promised not to throw her off. When they decided to call it for the day, Hal killed the engine and pulled the tube back into the boat, stowing it under the storage lid at the front of the boat.

Brittany was happy to see him turning off the boat engine for a little while. He'd been getting tipsier, and then drunk, and eventually drunk-er as the evening came on.

Despite being in the water several times, nobody had even needed a towel due to the heat. At 8pm, it was still over 90 degrees, so all four people had dry towels, even if they were a little damp themselves.

As everyone settled down to their seats and picked up their drinks, Brittany stood up. Just as they'd done every other time, all three pairs of eyes locked onto her, if they weren't already. Her tits had been a sensation, if she said so herself, but after drinking for most of the afternoon, she decided it was time.

"What's up babe?" Hal asked.

She'd been waiting for someone to say something as she stretched. "Well I was thinking, if I'm gonna be on a boat in the summertime, I should at least jump in the water once." She eyed the water. She'd always liked to swim, but as she'd gotten older, swimming suits, make up, and general inconvenience had made it less a regular activity and something to do on special occasion instead. She did want to get in, though.

"Alright, babe! I was worried you'd go home without a drop of water on you!"

Brittany scoffed. "With you boys driving this boat, I got plenty of water on me."

Without missing a beat, Hal said, "I mean, it's not like we haven't been trying to get you wet all afternoon."

Brittany froze, her eyebrows shot up a bit, and she turned to Hal. He was too drunk to really decipher his expression, but it didn't seem like his usual joking. She watched him take a long draw on his last Budweiser. She finally shook her head. "You boys definitely know how to make a girl wet," she murmured.

It was plenty loud enough for all three men to hear, especially with their eyes already on her. Without waiting any longer, Brittany finally reached down and unbuttoned her booty shorts. She hooked her thumbs around the denim waistband and pulled down, shimmying out of the tight shorts and letting them slide down her legs.

She could feel the tension ratchet up a notch, and Rick and Brian gasped and murmured compliments, respectively. Hal whistled appreciatively as she kicked the shorts off her toes and headed for the front of the boat.

The bikini bottoms barely covered her pussy in a bright blue patch of cloth. What floored the men more was the fact that it was barely a thong on the reverse side.

"Work it!" Rick encouraged drunkenly.

"Fuckin A," Brian groaned -- he almost sounded defeated as he stared at her wide, perky bubble butt.

Her ass jiggled as she strutted up toward the front of the boat, and Hal reached over and slapped it as she walked by. She shot him a dirty grin as she climbed onto the front of the boat and dove into the water.

The water was warm -- for a lake. She still shivered as she got her muscles warmed up in the water. She didn't stay in the water for long. It was starting to get darker and Brittany wanted to dry off her hair and get a snack before the fireworks show started. They still wanted to get a little closer to the show, too, which would take a few minutes to pilot the boat back toward downtown Coeur d'Alene.

Still, being in the water got her out of the boat for a moment, and it was nice to think by herself. That little massage early in the evening, and then all the drinking, had gotten her a lot more hot and bothered than she'd expected. I swear, if Hal didn't put me in these situations so much, my life wouldn't be so... she thought long about how her life would be.

She remembered her life before she met Hal, which had been almost entirely dependent on the dealership and the people she befriended there. It had been a toxic environment, even if she did have some fun. There, though, everything felt like it was already decided for her. Like she didn't have a choice in... "how things went." Now, she realized, with Hal, she felt more free than anything else. If there was something she wanted to do, Hal just supported it.

Brittany realized she might have finished that thought in a completely different way a few months ago. Especially a year ago. But in that moment, it was true. Despite her natural tendency to take Hal's joking seriously.

So after floating on her back for a moment, she swam around the boat, from the front to the back. She had a huge smile on her face as she pulled herself out of the water. "Water feels good, huh, babe?" Hal asked as everyone's eyes closely observed the water cascading down her body. Hal, unfortunately looked pretty out of it. His eyelids drooped low over his eyes, and he looked like he was only half there.

"It felt great! It's so warm," she commented. "Um, are you okay to get the boat back to the fireworks show?"

He seemed to sober up at the question, shook himself a little more awake, and nodded. "Yeah, uh, let's go?" Almost by muscle memory, he took a sip off his latest beer. By that point in the evening, the trash bag was looking a little full to Brittany.

"Well," she bit her lip, thinking. "If you're okay, then let's go before it gets any darker. You're not going to drive anything after it gets dark."

Rick piped up, "I can get the boat docked after the show. I'm not that drunk and I remember where we pulled out."

Hal seemed okay with that, so he turned in the driver's seat, turned the key, and pulled back on the throttle. He was able to get the boat inside a half mile of the resort in downtown Coeur d'Alene, where the fireworks show would be held, without incident. There were too many boats sitting in the water closer to shore for them to pull up any closer, so he parked it at the back of the assembled mob of boats.

Brittany was settled into the bench, where she now had a towel laid out to dry on. She checked the time. The show was supposed to start in a half hour. "Hmm," she said thoughtfully.

"Something on your mind, Brittany?" Brian asked. He'd been chatting with Rick, but he'd perked up at the first sign that she might need anything. Hal came back and set down next to Brittany, slouching next to her with an arm thrown behind her shoulders.

Like a little puppy dog. Brittany thought to herself. All of them are, the way they've been drooling over me, she thought with immense satisfaction. "I was just wondering what we could do until the fireworks show starts?"

Rick piped up at that. "Wanna play a drinking game?"

Brittany chuckled. "Really?" she asked, feeling a little defeated already.

Both of the other guys nodded. "Hell yeah!" Hal said.

"Okay, how about this: let's start reading the names of boats up ahead of us. Every time we see one that's sexual, we'll take a drink."

Brian laughed at that idea. Hal smiled and leaned forward. Brittany shook her head, but smiled, too. "Okay, fine. A drinking game."

"Awesome. When it's too dark to see, we'll stop. The show should start around that time anyway," Rick said.

Everyone turned their attention forward. In the fading light, it wasn't too difficult to pick out the names on the other boats.

"Oh look! Feelin' Nauti!" Brian said. Everyone took a drink.

Brittany made out a name she thought might count. "Main Mistress?" she asked. Brian reddened visibly, but the other guys nodded.

"Counts!" Hal said as they all took a drink.

"Hey that one says Tail Chaser," Rick said, chuckling. Everyone took another sip.

After a minute of silence, Brittany turned as Hal pointed. "I-I like that one," Hal said, beginning to laugh as he held out his finger.

"What? Where?" Brian chuckled with him, or more realistically, at him as the drunk man barely held himself up right.

Hal barely said, "The Salty Swallow!" before he tumbled forward, knocking Brian's drink out of his hand and pitching the near-empty cooler on its side.

Freezing cold water poured out, a few beers rolled out and one glass bottle broke. The water and beer quickly drained out of the boat, but Rick was booing and Brian was trying to brush cold beer off his shirt. "Party foul!" Rick exclaimed.

Brian chuckled. "Yeah, dude, major party foul!"

Brittany was feeling a little embarrassed, but was more thankful it was Brian, and not her, who'd been soaked in cold beer. She just shook her head and watched. Hal picked himself up, unconcerned with the diluted beer soaking his shirt. "Aw, shit, guys, sorry." He could barely stand, and quickly sat back on the bench with Brittany.

The group spent a few minutes cleaning up the mess before Hal garbled, "Well, I can't pay for the party foul." His head slowly turned toward his girlfriend. "Brit's gonna have to do it."

Brittany's eyes went wide. "What? Why me?"

Rick had a mischievous grin. "Totally, Brit. You've gotta pay the party foul since Hal can't do it!" He elbowed Brian, who looked at him vacantly for a full five seconds, during which Rick made increasingly urgent nods in Brittany's direction.

"Oh. Yeah! Brit should do the party foul," he said, suddenly eyes wide. He leaned over to Rick and asked, "What does that mean?"

"Um," Hal said. Brittany crossed her arms. A light bulb flickered on behind his eyes. "You could blow me!"

Brittany shot upright and slapped Hal's arm. "Hey! You're the one who spilled the beer!" He took a long drink of his beer.

"I can't blow myself babe," he sad sadly as he crumpled another can and tossed it at the trash bag.

Brittany scoffed, laughed, and looked at the other two men. Brian was curious, but Rick had adopted a morose expression. "I mean, he's not wrong, Brittany. He definitely needs help paying the party foul. Since he can't do it."

Brittany threw up her hands and leaned back against the bench. The boat rocked gently and she looked between all three faces.

"...Fine."

"Huh?"

"Babe, I said fine. I'll blow you." Now it was Brittany's turn to look mischievous.

After a long moment of genuine confusion, Hal said, "Huh?"

Brittany rolled her eyes. "C'mon babe. It's not like I haven't done it before. And it was your idea. Whip out your dick!"

Hal shook his head. "Yeah, I mean. I was just joking, babe. You don't have to."

"Come on. I want to suck your dick." Brittany waited a moment, then exhaled. She relaxed a bit, leaned over, and put her hand on his inner thigh. She parted her lips, looked up into Hal's vacant eyes and murmured, "Let me suck you off, babe."

That's all it took -- he was convinced. He nodded his head, surprise still plastered across his face. Brittany plucked at the strings keeping his shorts tied and let them drop. Hal clumsily pulled his shorts down.

Across from the couple, Brian and Rick watched incredulously. Rick leaned over and whispered, "Does this kind of thing happen a lot around them?"

Brian couldn't look away as he saw his best friend's limp dick flop against his stomach. He shook his head, whispering, "I don't know what's gotten into 'em."

Brittany slid off the bench and knelt between Hal's legs. With a practiced hand, she grabbed the base of his cock and leaned down until she could pick up her boyfriend's limp cock with her lips. She sucked his tip, swirling her tongue around it for a moment. Then she dipped her head toward his groin, pushing more of his limp cock into her mouth. It tasted like lake water and spilled beer.

For a full minute, the two men watched Brittany work at Hal's cock. They were as mesmerized as they were unsure of if they should be watching at all.

Finally, Brittany stopped her enthusiastic ministrations to her boyfriend's -- still limp -- cock, and looked up at him.

To her surprise, his head had dropped back onto the back of the bench, and he appeared to be asleep. Brittany was almost mad. But then an idea came to mind, something inspired by how the boys had rubbed tanning oil on her earlier. If he wants a blowjob, maybe he's gonna have to pay for it in more ways than one, Brittany thought. Or, I guess, I will.

Brittany took a deep breath. Then she slowly stood up. She stayed bent at the waist, though, because she was leaning forward toward Hal's face. As her legs straightened completely, she set her feet shoulder width apart. Her ass pushed out toward the two men behind her. She paused, reached over to her tote, and pulled out the bottle of almost-empty tanning oil. She set it down gently on the bench seat next to Hal, then leaned up toward his face.

Both men could hardly look away from Brittany's ass, which was almost literally in their face. But when she'd carefully set that bottle down, Rick had only taken a moment to quietly reach across and grab it. He quickly reclaimed his spot behind Brittany's ass -- which now waved gently in front of him as Brittany whispered something to Hal.

Brittany was bent over as far as she could do so comfortably. She knew her ass was right in front of the two men behind her, and she shook in excitement. She was already wet from trying to give Hal a blowjob right in front of the two guys, but she felt wetter now. "Babe," she whispered gently into his ear. "You're gonna have to wake Lil Hal up." She waved her ass. "I've gotta pay that party foul like you said, okay?"

Brittany nibbled on Hal's ear, and he grumbled something unintelligible. With one arm, she reached down and grasped his limp cock. "I might have to pay those other boys if you don't think you can get it up."

Brittany moaned -- she'd been expecting to feel someone grab her ass, and wasn't disappointed. She felt two hands -- one for each cheek -- on her ass. She continued whispering into Hal's ear, "Don't take too long. They're starting to get ideas."

Brittany bent a little farther, feeling her bikini tighten across her pussy. "I think they're sharing me, babe," she moaned softly. She heard the tanning oil bottle wheeze, and then felt oil dripping down her ass. She giggled languorously as the two hands went back to their places. "They're gonna lube me up, baby. Do you like that? Do you like your hot blonde girlfriend getting lubed up by your friends?"

She could definitely tell they were two different-sized hands. As she continued to stroke Hal's cock, she arched her back a bit, encouraging the men. They grabbed, massaged, and squeezed her ass as she tried to rouse her boyfriend.

"I wonder how long until they do more than touch, baby?" At this point, Brittany was just turning herself on. She didn't want to stop.

She felt the more adventurous of the two hands slip a finger closer to her pussy. "Do you want your tight, blonde girlfriend to pay your party foul, baby?" She whispered, a little louder.

She wasn't sure if the two men had heard her yet, but she still continued, "I bet you're wide awake, just waiting for me to turn around and suck those two hard, throbbing cocks behind me."

To her surprise, Hal's cock finally started to respond. She moaned audibly as the two men grew more eager. They had each pushed a finger or thumb down onto the lips of pussy at least once by then. She wished she could see what they could see.

"Baby," she panted quietly. "They're making me so wet." Hal's cock slowly inflated, but her attention was divided by that point. They weren't quite at a point where they were brave enough to venture in, but they were close.

"Oh, baby, you like it when I'm naughty, don't you?" Hal's cock was taking its time getting up. She kissed the skin of his neck, just below his ear. "You want me to suck their cocks, baby?"

Brittany moaned, letting her forehead drop onto Hal's shoulder. Brian had just pushed a finger into the bikini, right between her lips. "Oh baby," she whispered, "If you're not rock hard soon, I'm gonna have more than one big, hard cock to please."

It felt like Brian moved his hand aside as Rick pushed his hand down more firmly against the tiny strip of fabric over her sex. He pushed, then worked little circles into her swollen lips. She let out a little squeal. Whispered, "I'll have to get creative if you want me to satisfy all three cocks at the same time."

She felt trembling fingers pull her bikini aside, exposing her wet cunt to the warm evening air. "I'd need my mouth for you," she whispered, excitement energizing her voice. "My ass for Rick." She felt a finger push gently between her lips. "My tight, hot pussy for Brian." The finger -- Brian's she realized, slide inside her.

Boom! The sky lit up as a firework shocked the three conscious people on the boat, as if they'd been caught. Hal didn't stir.

Boom! Crack!-sizzle-BOOM. As the fireworks show got into swing, Brittany took stock of the situation. Hal had a full, throbbing erection. Her bikini had been pulled to the side, exposing her pussy. Two horny young men waited behind her for her next move. Brittany quivered in excitement as the flashes of light overhead illuminated the boat. At least nobody will see us. Probably, she thought, glancing toward the front of the boat. She could see other boaters, and everyone's backs were turned, their heads tilted up. Watching the fireworks.