Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she glanced at his face, then reached up to her chest and massaged one of her tits. The fabric of the t-shirt fell back over her stomach, but Rick practically drooled anyway as she squeezed and massaged one her H-sized titties. After a few seconds, Brittany turned a hooded gaze to Rick and gave him a little grin that almost made him suggest they pull over right there.

Instead, he gulped and pulled his straining cock out of his shorts. He let it sit free for a moment, softly pulsing with his heartbeat. "Mmm, Rick!" Brittany murmured. She stared momentarily. "Grab it." Rick didn't hesitate to wrap his fingers around his cock.

"Mmm!" She laughed. Rick was confused until she sucked a breath through her teeth and said, staring at his cock, "This is so hot."

She continued to glance between the road and Rick's cock. With no traffic around, it was a fairly safe endeavor. After a few more seconds of staring, Brittany slowly pulled her t-shirt up again, only this time she brought it over her tits, balling the fabric up near her collarbone. With her bare tits exposed, Rick, without prompting, started stroking his cock. Brittany noticed the motion, grinned at him, and grabbed one her tits again, massaging it and playing with her now-erect nipples.

"So dirty," Brittany uttered at him. "You like it like that, don't you?"

Rick couldn't believe she was talking dirty to him. He knew she was a lustful person, but he never thought he'd be able to act on it. Especially not while she was still with Hal. And even moreso that he was literally in the back seat.

But if anything, it seemed like Hal encouraged her behavior, and he wasn't about to second guess his luck. "Oh yeah, I do," he said, stroking himself more seriously.

Brittany bit her lip. Her fingers trailed down her stomach, then paused on the button of her shorts. She sucked in her tummy, unbuttoned the pants, and pushed her hand inside. He remembered that she wasn't wearing her bikini, anymore, and stared greedily. When her hand started moving in and out under the denim, he uttered, "Oh, fuck."

The two went like that for a full minute -- Rick stroking his cock in front of Brittany, and Brittany alternating between watching the road and watching Rick as she fingered herself under her booty shorts.

She purred a little louder. She slowly pulled her hand out of her pants, then pouted. She put her other hand back on the wheel. "I wish I could keep playing with myself, but," she glanced at him, her deep blues freezing him up, "I think I should focus on the road."

Her eyes trailed down to his cock, still gripped firmly in his hand. She looked back up at him with a smile, then went back to watching the road. "Maybe you should pick up where I left off?"

Realistically, Brittany was as shocked at Rick at the events unfolding. She didn't even know she had it in her, and she definitely didn't expect to be that way with Rick. He wasn't bad, but he was Rick. And yet, there was something about the fact that her boyfriend was passed out in the back seat, and that Rick was the kind of guy he was.

He reminded her of Hogan, only more personable. Despite what she might have thought before, now she felt like this was just exciting She looked at Rick again. "After all, you did it so well back on the boat."

That got Rick moving again. As he unfroze himself and repositioned so he could stroke his cock with one hand and grab Brittany's breast with the other, Brittany gasped. She was shaking with excitement and hoping Hal could get it up again when they got home. She was fucking horny.

Meanwhile, Rick had started massaging her exposed breast. Brittany gasped and moaned as he tweaked and pinched her nipple. He squeezed, massaged, pinched -- she couldn't help but quiver at the nervous idea of, what if Hal woke up?? He could just roll with it, agreeing with me when I shoot him a dirty grin and say I needed help staying awake. And who wouldn't whip out their dick and start jacking off if they got a chance to play with my tits?

Rick's arm was tensing up and his hand became distracted. Brittany looked at him and said, "Rick, stop." Rick froze, veins bulging in his neck as he fought the urge to cum all over the inside of Hal's truck. She savored how he hard he worked to contain it, then smiled at him.

After a glance at the road, she said, "That was good. I want you-" she paused mid-sentence, reached over, and trailed her fingers over the tip of his cock. It was an intense red from how hard he was holding it in. "-to cum on my tits. I bet everyone would agree you earned it tonight."

Rick gasped. "Holy shit, yes!" He said it a little too loud and glanced at Hal's unconscious form. "Sorry," he whispered.

Brittany giggled. Then she glanced back at him. "You should hurry. We're almost home."

Rick took no time at all getting on his knees and scooting closer to Brittany. The truck's bench seat made that easy enough. "Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening," he said, sounding better since successfully holding off his orgasm.

Brittany scoffed. "Well don't make a girl wait. I might not let it happen," she warned, shooting him a playful glare.

Rick let out his own little, 'psh!' grinning as he brought his cock close to chest. "You got it, Brit." He started jacking off again, right next to her this time. She let him reach down and grab her again, and he grunted. She moaned as he pinched her nipple.

Rick was jacking off fast, quickly pushing himself to an orgasm again. He was cramped leaning over the seat, but he hardly noticed as he felt himself getting close.

Right as he tensed up again, Brittany braced herself. She pushed her chest out and turned toward him, giving him an easier shot at her tits. His voice was tight and strained as he said, "Here it comes, slut." Surprised by the sudden comment, Brittany turned, mouth open in surprise.

His cock was pointed at the middle of her surprised face, rather than at her tits. So when he came, the first shot came out fast and landed right on her right eye. She'd closed it in time, but more shot out at her mouth, which she had to snap. Brittany twitched in surprise, and the word, "Oh!" escaped her lips.

She tasted hot cum and pursed her lips, unsure of how to handle the situation as Rick continued to cum.

He jacked off onto her as stuff more came. With less velocity, it actually arced down to her exposed tits. In seconds it was over, and Rick was leaning back to sit down next to her.

Brittany waited for a moment, thinking as the street lights of the city started to flash over the top of the car. Rick glanced over at her, panting lightly as he watched cum dribble down her cheek, off her lips, and down her tits.

Lips pursed, Brittany reached up, firmly wiped the cum off her eye, and looked over at Rick. She parted her lips, just enough that she could lick her lips.

As he watched, she slowly pushed her tongue around her lips, cleaning off the cum. She had to look back at the road as she stuck her finger in her mouth, sucked off the salty fluid, and looked at Rick again out of the corner of her eyes.

Paying attention to the road once again as she slowed down through town, Brittany wiped the cum dribbling down her cheek and her chin with the same finger. When she'd wiped it all of her face, she sucked that off her finger, too.

"Mmh," she said softly. "Thanks for that. You caught me by surprise with that comment."

Rick looked a little embarrassed. "Sorry, I don't know what came ov-"

"Hey, I didn't say I didn't like it. And look, now we're home and still wide awake."

"Do you think we could drive around town for a while?" Rick asked.

Brittany looked at Rick in surprise. Her tits were still out, dripping cum into her lap, and Rick hadn't put away his cock yet, either. She laughed, shaking her head. "I think we've had enough fun!"

He shrugged, grinning. "Worth a try." He exhaled. "What a day. I'd say we did, um, pretty good."

Brittany smiled but didn't respond. After a moment's hesitation, Rick added, "I think Hal would be, uh, pretty happy, knowing I helped you stay awake, don't you?" She pushed her t-shirt back down over her tits, and Rick realized she hadn't wiped off any of the cum there. It started soaking into the shirt immediately, leaving big, oblong circles in the fabric that were practically see-through.

She glanced at him with a smirk and narrowed eyes. "Mm. Maybe he'd appreciate it, as long as we keep the details between us."

Rick smirked back, wondering if he could push his luck with her. He ultimately decided not to say anything back, because he felt like their relationship paradigm had shifted. Whether it would pay dividends or not in the near future, he didn't know, but he wanted to wait and see how it played out.

It only took a few minutes to get back to her house. As Hal's truck rumbled up the driveway, Brittany glanced at the time -- it was passed midnight.

"You should get going," Brittany said before Rick could offer to stay.

She could tell she'd cut him off, and he was frozen with his mouth open. "Don't worry, I'll see you Monday."

Rick closed his mouth, nodding. "Yeah," he said.

As he stepped out of the truck, grabbing his towel off the floor, Brittany sighed. "Rick."

His head snapped around. Brittany giggled. "God, you're like a puppy."

He cough-chuckled, rubbed the back of his head, and made to leave. She called after him, "You know I had fun today, right?"

Looking much happier with that comment than the previous, Rick flashed a grin. "Me too, Brit. See you Monday!"

Brittany ultimately left Hal in the back of the truck. She found out that he wasn't waking up for anything, so she opened the windows, set a full glass of water on the floor next to him, and headed inside for a shower so she could go to bed.

There was a lot to clean up.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! It was fun to break the pace a little bit with a few exciting new encounters. It felt cheap to leave Cally behind, but the group just wouldn't have had as much fun with her around. I hope you enjoyed it. I'll be back next week with another chapter on the main story.