Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 11

Story Info
The first incident repeats. Brit has her first 3 threesomes.
12.3k words
4.47
4.8k
2

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two nights after Brittany's visit with Cally, Hal and Brittany were watching TV at home when Brian came to visit again. Hal was in his usual spot, and Brittany lay across the couch. Brian's eyes went straight to Brittany's chest the moment he walked into the room, and Brittany wondered about the conversation that Cally must have had with him. She sat up straight.

"Hey Bry," Hal said.

Brian half waved. "Hey guys. How's it goin?" Brian took a seat on the couch next to Brittany.

"Same as always, man. How about you?"

Hal gestured to the window. "Busy in this heat! Pops has been trying to get as much of his house renovated before the summer's over, and I promised him I'd help him, so he's had me over a couple nights a week."

Brian leaned forward. "Do you need my help? I could always lend a hand if you need any heavy lifting." Brittany glanced at Brian's crotch as the words "heavy lifting" settled in her mind.

Hal shook his head, "No, most of it's pretty tight work for the two of us. I don't know how much a third set of hands would accomplish without getting in the way."

Brian leaned back in the couch again. "I definitely know tight work!" he promised, eyes flitting over to Brittany. Brittany blushed and he told Hal, "Well, anyway. The offer stands, bud!"

Hal thanked him, and the three of them watched TV. It only took a few minutes for the gears in Brittany's head to start turning. She appraisingly looked over Brian, sitting next to her. He looked into her eyes for a brief moment before losing his nerve and looking back at the TV nervously. She glanced at her boyfriend and bit her lip, thinking.

"Hey, babe, why don't you and Brian play that game you were playing together last time?"

Hal looked intently at her. "I mean, if you don't mind us taking over the TV?"

She shook her head. "Not at all! I'll just play on the Switch. I was kind of in the mood for some Mario Kart anyway."

Brian glanced between the two, recalling that first time Hal had pushed his hand onto Brittany's ass. From his perspective, neither of them seemed to be giving it any thought.

The reality was that both of them were remembering it intimately in their own ways. Hal's heart had started beating rapidly at his girlfriend's mention of Mario Kart, but he did his best to play it cool. He nodded eagerly. "Yeah, that'd be fun. Brian?" Hal asked, turning to his friend.

"Yeah, man!" Brian exclaimed a little too loud. He quickly crossed over to the stool in front of the TV and sat down. He grabbed a spare controller off the TV stand and waited as Hal pushed his EZ chair over to join him.

The Switch was on the TV stand with the controllers, and Brittany walked in front of the boys and grabbed it. Hal gave her a swift slap on the ass, almost as an afterthought. Brittany gave him a look. "Oh! Baby!" She said, stopping to give him a little shove.

Hal chuckled as he booted up the game. "You liked it."

Brittany went back to the couch and sat down. "Didn't say I didn't," she said smugly.

To Brian's disappointment, Brittany hadn't stayed in place long enough for the same situation as last time to play out, and he and Hal started their game.

It was almost an hour later when Brian was feeling like he'd misread the look on Brittany's face when she'd suggested they play a game together. He wondered if he was seeing what he wanted to see because of how they'd acted in the past, and part of him felt like everything that had happened was a mistake.

He was just about to make his exit and head home when Brittany said from the couch, "Hey, babe? Did you put Zelda back in that drawer, or is it in the bedroom?"

Hal, who seemed to be distracted by his game, took a moment to respond. "Um," he paused. Hal's mind raced and his heart started pounding again. He knew Brittany had changed since that day in May, but he wondered what he was getting himself into by pushing his girlfriend into situations that were more openly sexual. Those thoughts all vanished the moment she asked where the other game was at, of course.

"I think it's in the drawer, under the TV?" He answered.

Brittany stood and sauntered slowly to the TV. "Sorry to get in your way, boys," she said in a very not sorry tone.

Hal shook his head even though she was facing the TV. "No problem, babe. Take your time. We'll uh," he paused, rapidly pushing buttons on his controller. "-just look around you."

Brittany bent over and pulled open the first drawer. She knew Hal never put games in that drawer, but she pretended to shuffle around in it anyway. Hal pretended not to notice that she was obviously in the wrong drawer, and failed to say anything.

She didn't want to look back at the two men, but she felt like she could feel at least one pair of eyes on her ass. She was bent over provocatively for both of their benefit after all, and the loose-fitting sweatpants hanging from her waist were old and worn enough to cling precariously to her body. She knew at least one of those men would be appreciating it as she "looked" for the other game. Most likely both.

It only took seconds before Hal elbowed Brian once and nodded at Brittany's ass. A bewildered look from his friend prompted Hal to elbow Brian more urgently and nod heavily in her direction. Brian slowly put his controller into his lap, and Hal gave him a mischievous smile as his eyebrows shot up. Hal's friend gulped. Then he reach a tentative, shaking hand towards the blonde's ass.

Hal pushed Brian's hand roughly onto his girlfriend's ass, and was impressed when he saw Brian's fingers squeeze gently, then rotate and squeeze again.

"Mmm, Hal!" Brittany giggled.

Hal chuckled huskily, and nodded at Brian, encouraging him with a grin. Brian squeezed harder, and reached his other hand up. His second hand landed on the other cheek more confidently than the first, and he squeezed again, feeling up her round ass with his rough fingers.

Brittany put both hands on the TV stand to steady herself. "Oh, babe," she gasped. There was such lust in her voice as she asked, "In front of Brian?" that Hal knew she wanted it.

Hal just offered a vague, "Mmhm," at Brittany. Then he looked at Brian and nodded at Brittany's ass again. Brian hardly paid any attention to his friend as he felt up the blonde. Her ass was firm, but not too firm. Her hips were wide, and he had both his hands full.

His heart pounded and he felt like he was breaking into a sweat, but he was completely silent and completely focused. His cock had already tented his work pants, constrained by the heavy fabric. When Hal made a tugging-downward sign, Brian's eyes went wide and he swallowed. His eyes searched Hal's for a trick or a laugh, but none came.

Feeling like the chance might never come again, Brian carefully grabbed two pinches of Brittany's sweatpants and tugged them down. They slowly came down over her ass, revealing a tight green thong.

"What are you doing, babe?" Brittany asked demurely. She was tense. She managed in an adventurous tone, "You're sure you're okay with Brian seeing?" She knew those big, rough hands on her ass weren't Hal's, but she didn't want to give away to the two boys that she was actually in on it. Yet.

Hal watched as hot excitement left his arms and legs trembling. He quietly said, "I think he's really enjoying it," as he watched Brittany's sweatpants slowly draw down her ass.

Brian meant to leave the old sweats at the bottom of her ass, but the moment he'd gotten to them to the top of her thighs, Brittany shifted her hips subtly. The sweats dropped to her ankles. Brian gasped, "Woah." From the low stool he sat on, the bulge of Brittany's pussy was right in front of his face, and he stared at it through her tight thong.

He put both of his hands back on her ass, this time squeezing and gently spreading her cheeks. Hal nodded once in approval with a grin. Brian couldn't seem to get his jaw working as it hung loose.

Brittany moaned quietly as she stood braced against the TV stand. "Oh baby. You're making me so wet," she purred.

It was true: a round, wet mark was spreading over the tiny strip of fabric covering her pussy. Brian, emboldened by her comment, slid his hand down her ass until he could reach his thumb over and push it against the bulge of her sex.

She froze with a sharp gasp. Both men froze, shoulders tense, expecting the show to end there. But then, Brittany didn't hear any protest from Hal. She leaned into Brian's thumb and slowly rotated her hips.

Over the last three months, Brian had remembered often the night that Hal pushed his fingers against Brittany's pussy. Even that short encounter through her sweatpants all those months ago had left him with the impression that she had a soft pussy with slightly swollen lips, and he'd fantasized about what his fat cock might look like stretching those lips a lot. He'd been so close to actually fucking her -- the memory of the day she stripped mid-workout still gave him zings of excitement -- that having Hal encouraging such weird behavior directly made him bolder.

Now that he was sitting right behind her with only a thong separating his fingers from her cunt, he found that he couldn't stop. Hi hands were on autopilot and his eyes drank in every second. With his fingers splayed out across her ass, his thumb explored her pussy. He pushed and prodded at her swollen lips through the thong, and Brittany gasped and moaned as she reciprocated by pushing against his hands and rotating her hips, mesmerizing the men with her luscious body. Hal stared intensely, his hands clenched just above his lap, biting his lip as he watched. He knew it was just a matter of time until...

Brian took his other hand and pulled the thong far to the side, causing Brittany to laugh self consciously. "Hal! You're so dirty tonight! What's Brian going to think?" She asked playfully as she waved her ass side to side. "Your hands feel so rough tonight, baby," she purred, still playing dumb.

Brittany's pussy was swollen from the attention, and a soft pink glow flushed the skin on and around her sex. A few days' worth of pale hair had grown in around her pussy, and the line where her lips met glistened wetly. Hal said, "Don't worry, Brit. Brian is thoroughly enjoying this," He still shook, but now he wore a grin.

Brian's thumb pushed more insistently against her as she moaned again. He rubbed circles into her pussy, spreading the lips side to side. He looked at Hal self consciously, eyes wide. When Hal just grinned wider, his eyebrows piquing once, Brian put two fingers in his mouth. Then he slowly pushed them into Brittany's pussy. "You, on the other hand," Hal said as Brittany squeaked, "Are being the most badass girlfriend ever, letting me show off that sexy little pussy of yours."

"Ohh, fuck, Br-" she barely stopped herself from saying 'Brian' as his fingers slid into her. "I-I did not expect t-that!" She gasped as Brian's fingers sank in deep. She wanted to stop the charade and just turn around. She wanted to finally see in person just how big Brian's cock was. She wanted to whip it out of his pants right in front of Hal and ride the shit out of him. She was totally lost in her lust when Hal interrupted her thoughts.

"I wonder," Hal said slowly. "If Brian would want to see even more."

Brian's words tumbled from his mouth: "She's too tight for that, bro."

By now Brittany's head had sank against her chest. Brian's thick fingers sliding in and out her pussy was made a steady wet sound that seemed to have hypnotized the man. But the words slowly registered in Brittany's head moments after he said them. "Too tight...?" She asked dreamily.

"Way tighter than Cally," he breathed.

Hal watched as Brittany's head snapped up. Then she surged forward and turned around, her mouth open in shock. "Brian?!" She faked. "Oh my god, babe!" Brittany put her hands on her hips -- not even bothering to adjust her thong back up over her swollen lips. "I thought that was you, and you were just showing Brian, but-but Brian was doing that the whole time, and his fingers were in my.." The longer Brittany spoke, the more she blushed and the more husky her voice became.

By the time she uttered the words, "-In my pussy," she sounded almost satisfied. Her eyes were glazed over for a moment as the words settled. Her cheeks had bloomed with a deep crimson as she resisted the urge to cover up.

Hal coughed, and Brittany yanked her sweatpants up around her hips. The flustered blonde grabbed the Switch off the couch and stormed out of the room.

At first, both men were worried by her reaction. But that changed quickly as the loud buzzing of one of her vibrators sounded throughout the house. They'd never unpaused their game, so it was the only sound in the house, and the two men in the living room smiled at each other as the buzzing was accompanied by soft moans.

Hal said, "You got her all worked up, dude. Good job!" He laughed and clapped Brian on the shoulder. "Maybe next time you'll be able to 'bring her back down,'" he said, the last phrase given slow emphasis.

Brian was thinking hard about his friend's casual statement. "Next time?" he asked.

***

The end of the week came, bringing on a hazy, late summer day. As October began, cooler nights brought on a reprieve from the summer heat, but the afternoon sun still blistered the asphalt. Brittany had woken up that Friday and put on her mid-thigh skirt -- it was the shortest she was able to wear without getting a verbal warning from a store manager, or a complaint from a customer.

She chose a black, transparent lacey underwear that day, and the lingerie gave her a jolt excitement all morning. She also pulled on a pair of knee-high stockings -- something she found added to the look she was trying to achieve.

Just before noon, her boss John stopped by her service station. He was overdressed as usual, but he was acting too casual. Brittany wondered if he had social anxiety, or if he was just up to something.

"Hey, Brit," he said, trying on a charming smile. "Can you meet me in my office before you wrap up today? Just something I wanted to talk to you about. No biggie."

Brittany nodded, eyes wide. "Yeah, of course!" John was swallowed up in the intense blue of her eyes, then nodded and walked away. He had his phone in his hand and was dialing by the time he reached the door to his office. Brittany primped her hair, straightened out her outift, pulled her skirt lower on her hips, and continued the day. She worried about what the meeting was for, and her heart pounded from anxiety. She remembered the two men that had come in before, and worried they may have said something about it. Am I about to get fired? She had to go to the bathroom for a few minutes to calm down.

Through the rest of the day, Brittany was less inclined to show off her legs as she went about her daily duties. She was sure she was going to have her job threatened for dressing inappropriately, and the day dragged. By 4:30, John came around and said, "Hey, are you alright? You seem a little down."

Brittany shook her head. "No, everything's fine."

John frowned and said, "Well, listen. If you're worried about our meeting, it's just an employment-slash-employee evaluation. We can do it now if you'd like?"

Brittany furrowed her brow, then nodded. "Oh. Okay, yeah. I have time, so now is good." John smiled at her and headed for his office. Brittany followed him.

It was a typical manager's office, except for the large tinted window looking out at the service area. He had paintings on the wall, a computer on a fancy desk, and a bobblehead for his favorite football team. Brittany stood by the door while John made some small adjustments around his desk space, fidgeting with stacks of papers and putting away files. When he was finished, he waved her in.

"Thanks, Brit." Brittany sat in the chair across from his desk, careful to cross her legs. John glanced down as she crossed them. "I wanted to see how you felt about your job here. I've been asked to make sure our employee retention remains high, and part of that includes some personalized interviews."

"Oh!" Brittany said loudly. The tension in her shoulders let up a little. "Uh, yeah. No, work is good. Great!" Brittany nodded with a sigh of relief and smiled.

John stared, curious by her reaction. "I like it here," she said more confidently. He nodded and typed a few keys on his keyboard. After a pause, he looked over at her. "That's great, Brit. Do you have any questions or concerns about your work environment? Anything you need to talk about that's happened at work?" His eyes scanned her head to toe as he spoke. They flicked to her eyes as he finished.

Brittany remembered that day with Rick and the two customers. Images of all the inappropriate things she'd done in the last couple months flashed through her mind. Anxiety pummeled her chest again and her stomach dropped. "Um. I mean, no. I think everything is good?"

John turned his head and raised his eyebrow. "And you would tell me if something was... wrong? Or made you uncomfortable?" This time his eyes landed on her lips and stayed there. She remembered the blowjob she'd given him at the beginning of the summer. She blushed.

"Oh," she said. John winked. "I'd totally tell you if something felt wrong." She paused, then blurted out, "I think a lot of things have felt really good, uh, here."

John had a little smile. He nodded, satisfied, and started typing at his computer again. The clicking of the keyboard filled the room.

"So how is Hal doing, Brit?" John asked conversationally.

"He's really good! We've been great, really." Brittany uncrossed and crossed her legs the other way. John's eyes flicked to her thighs again as she made the adjustment.

"That's great to hear. You know, I've been meaning to tell you, you look fantastic. I hope that's not too unprofessional." John paused to make eye contact with Brittany.

"Oh thanks! I've been working really hard at it." Brittany felt like they were getting back into familiar territory now, and she finally started to feel like the meeting wasn't going to be about anything she'd done wrong. She batted her eyelashes at John and he went back to his screen. Brittany continued, "I wanted to thank you for that raise, by the way. It was a really nice surprise."

John smiled and said, "No problem. You deserved it. You get such awesome reviews from customers, and I want your pay to reflect that." He kept typing as he said, "In fact, we got a review from a guy not too long ago. He was raving about how well you serviced him and his friend in the saws aisle. Said you were something special!" Brittany nodded, smiling agreeably. "It was cool to see the positive feedback," he finished.

"Yeah, I think I remember those guys," she said. "I'm glad they left a review." The conversation stalled again. John kept up his typing. "Were there any others that you saw?"

John nodded, still typing. "Tons, actually. People really like you. And you've gotten a lot more reviews in the last couple months especially."

She felt a little surge of pride, and something surprised her. Along with pride, she felt vindicated. Everything that had happened since she'd started changing her behavior had resulted in apparently good things. Sure, she'd gotten a verbal warning or two about dress code, but for all that she'd done? It felt good.

John fell silent as he continued his report. "Sorry, Brit, I'll be done in a moment." Brittany shrugged, lost in thought. She couldn't help but compare her 'lifestyle changes' to the way things had been at the dealership. Granted, she wasn't around the drugs anymore, but she couldn't deny that she was using her body the same way she used to -- she got a raise for sucking off her boss, she was fucking whoever she wanted to, and she was indulging every new fantasy that came to mind.