Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was thrusting in and out of her as she guided his pace with her legs "I'll let you go since we -- Nngh!mm! -again!" John came around to the back of his desk and stood behind Brittany. He reached down and grabbed both her tits, massaging them gently. "I lo-ohh-ve you, too." Rick pulled back and slammed into her hard again, forcing a, "Unghh!-bye!" She gasped and hung up the phone. Eyes still shut, she smiled, which encouraged Rick to fuck her faster.

Brittany looked down at Rick with a perverse smile. "You- asshole," she sneered. Rick snorted and fucked her harder. "Oh, God," she said. She snapped her eyes closed and bit her lip. "This is so fucking- mmmm! -hot!" The loud slaps from his hips slamming against her ass filled the room. Brittany threw her head back in pleasure.

"Oh! Fuck me like that!" She yelled.

John's drooping cock hung behind Brittany. "You're going to clean my cock, Brittany." She opened her eyes and saw his cock by her face. She allowed her head to drop back and hang off the desk. Brittany's hair hung down toward the floor, rocking with Rick's thrusts.

Without waiting, John leaned his cock up to her lips and Brittany parted them. He pushed his cock into her mouth and she sucked the cum off his member. With his hands free, he reached forward and gabbed her tits. Brittany's tongue worked the shaft of his cock, swallowing the sheen of cum that covered it. Soon his cock was hard again, and he was rocking back and forth over her face. John moaned and pinched Brittany's nipples, eliciting a gargled moan from the girl.

Rick was already panting from exertion, but he fucked her pussy with renewed vigor. He panted, "I think, I like, your sloppy seconds, better." Brittany moaned, and he said, "You feel so fuckin good, Brittany."

Brittany could barely hold her legs around Rick's hips because they were so weak. When he felt her legs droop around his hips, he reached under her thighs. Instead of letting her rest her feet on the edge of the desk, Rick guided Brittany's legs together and pushed them down against her chest. John found his hands were sandwiched between Brittany's knees and her tits, but he didn't stop squeezing her huge rack.

The angle of Brittany's hips with her knees to her chest exposed her pussy, giving Rick's cock a better angle to the tight, swollen cunt. She let him take control of her legs and moaned into John's cock as she sucked off her boss.

The vibrations from her moaning made John's spent cock start to throb again. "Good god, Brittany, you're going to make me cum again, aren't you, you slut?" With her head hanging off the desk, John could only see her lips, but he couldn't mistake the smile that formed around his cock.

He pinched and tugged on her nipples as his cock throbbed. The two men worked themselves into a rhythm with Brittany in between. Soon their gasps -- and Brittany's high-pitched moans -- joined the slapping of Rick's hips on Brittany's ass.

Outside the office, most of the store had gone quiet. At the front of the store, the last clerk, Lissa, was shutting off the lights. She stopped right before she closed the door, thinking she heard something. Under her breath, she said, "What is that slapping sound?"

She stopped and listened for a moment. Without all the daily sounds of the store, she was sure she heard something. The sound continued at a steady pace. "What, like, the A/C?" Listening carefully, she heard groaning, or -- maybe moaning?

"Umm," The clerk shook her head, her purple-dyed curls swaying around her shoulders. "I swear, if this place is haunted, I'm going to lose my shit." She stared into the mostly-dark hardware store, poised to bail at the first sign of trouble. The sound continued. "Unless," she trailed off, thinking.

Lissa took a few steps back into the store, wanting to follow the sound. "Wait, is that coming from the service department?" She thought she remembered the two who worked back there, but they came in through a side door and had their own break area, so she never really learned much about them.

Lissa's eyes narrowed. She definitely thought she made out a feminine voice, and that slapping sound made her heart hammer in her chest. "You've gotta be kidding me."

Lissa took off for the service center, and the sounds grew louder, though they were still muffled. With just a few more aisles before the store transitioned to the customer service area, her phone rang. She glanced at her screen. "Shoot," she whispered.

She answered it. "Hey baby! I'm just-" she was interrupted by the voice on the other line. Lissa's face fell. "Yeah, I know, I'm coming! I just had to lock up tonight and-" she was cut off again, and, with a quick glance toward the service area, Lissa turned and jogged back out of the store. "Yeah! Okay, I'll be there soon." She finished locking the automatic front doors for the night and left the store for home.

In the office, Brittany was sweating hard under the two men. She was gurgling and gagging on John's cock while Rick continued to squeeze her knees together over her chest as he rammed his hips against her ass, his cock working her tight pussy like a jackhammer. Every couple of seconds, John pulled away to let Brittany breathe, and was often met with a loud exclamation whenever he did.

"Fuck! I'm so close," Rick panted. "She keeps gripping at my dick with her little cunt."

John's face was screwed up in concentration. "Fuck me, I'm going to cum again, too." Brittany's eyes were squeezed shut, her legs were shaking, and intense pleasure crackled and fizzed throughout her body.

Everything about the situation -- the fact that it was her first threesome, that she was being dominated by two men neither of which were her boyfriend, that they were so turned on by her, the way they talked about her in awe, the fact that it was right there in her boss's office, the smell of cum and sex, John's hands on her tits -- it was all a huge turn on, and Rick's wild-rabbit-fucking with his not unimpressive cock had sent her to orgasm several times over the last several minutes. Even the loud slap-slap-slap that filled the office made the whole situation hotter.

Rick, panting and just as sweaty as Brittany, slowed down, then stopped. He pulled his cock out of Brittany and Brittany seemed to untense for a moment, her legs felt like jello. She was bare-naked, but hot from the intense fucking.

Then Rick put her ankles over his shoulders and Brittany gripped his neck with her calves. In the new position, Rick leaned against Brittany's legs until his cock pushed against her swollen lips. He pushed himself back into Brittany until he was fully sheathed on her. Brittany reached a hand down and rubbed little circles on her clit, stimulating herself more. John's hands were free again, but he kept them on Brittany's tits. He groped, pinched her nipples, and massaged.

Rick pulled out slowly, then pushed back in a little faster. He pulled out again, and when he pushed his cock back into her, he went faster again. He continued picking up the pace with every thrust until he was panting and sweating hard again. It was faster than before, and a loud slapslapslap! filled the office.

Brittany had to stop sucking John's cock to actually breathe. She thought she would jerk him off, but as Rick's pace picked up, she forgot about his cock and could only focus on the cock pummeling her pussy, and her own hand stimulating her clitoris.

Rick was mesmerized with the way the lips of her pussy pulled on his cock as he pulled out of her. His cock started to throb as he felt another orgasm building, and he held on for as long as he could. He fucked her as fast as his hips could pump his cock into the swollen pussy, and Brittany's hand moved faster and faster on her clit.

When he couldn't take another second, he whipped his cock out and aimed at her stomach, exhaling all the breath in his lungs. "Ahh, fucking fuck!" he gasped. Cum shot onto Brittany as she came vaginally and clitorially, her face scrunching up in pleasure as she squirmed on the table. Fat gobs of cum landed on the bottom of her tits and quickly spread across most of her stomach. Brittany's legs quivered and shook, and she had both hands between her thighs, her hands pulsing up and down involuntarily.

When the last of the cum had splashed onto Brittany's stomach, Rick eased his cock back into her pussy. The blonde gasped, not expecting Rick to push back inside her. Her pussy involuntarily constricted around his sensitive member from her still-twitching orgasm. She gasped several times as his cock slid back into her, but when her orgasm finally finished, she relaxed.

"On my hands, Rick?" John was holding his hands in front of his face, looking a few gobs of cum.

"Oh, shit, boss. Sorry about that."

John looked down at Brittany. "I think Brittany can get you out of hot water this time, right Brit?"

Brittany's eyes were shut, but she'd been paying attention. "Mmhmm," she purred. John reached down and put his fingers into her mouth, one by one. Brittany sucked the cum off as the two men watched, and then John brought his cock back up to her face.

Since Rick was spent (though still inside her, his arms locking her in place against his hips) she gave more attention to John's cock. She pulled him back into her mouth, and worked her tongue up and down the shaft as he fucked her mouth again. With all of her attention on John, he barely lasted another minute. John leaned forward as he felt his cock about to burst, gripping his desk with white knuckles. Hunched over with his cock as deep in Brittany's throat as it could reach, he came. Brittany immediately swallowed, gagged, and swallowed again before John pulled out his cock and came all over Brittany's face. When he was also spent, he collapsed into his office chair.

Brittany tried to swallow when John's cock fell out of her mouth before a coughing fit shook the entire desk. Cum spilled out of Brittany's mouth and nose a second time, and she turned her head to the side as she coughed. Rick's way of helping was to pull her back across the desk until she could properly rest her head, instead of it hanging off the edge. He managed to keep his deflating cock inside her, holding her thighs tight to his hips as her coughs forced her pussy to grasp at his dick. He bit his lip and mouthed unintelligible words.

The two were locked together for a full minute before Brittany's coughing fit finally died down. Rick slowly pulled his limp cock out of her swollen pussy until it dropped away, and a small stream of cum drained down the side of her ass, down the desk and onto the floor. "Ohh, fuck," Brittany sighed. "I can't believe I just did that!"

Rick helped Brittany get her legs off his shoulder and onto the desk so she could rest. Her legs were still shaking, and an almost visible heat was coming off her. Brittany splayed out her arms and took in heaving breaths of air. Between breaths, she covered her face with her hands and laughed.

Both men looked at each other across the desk, with a cum-covered, sweat-soaked Brittany laughing between them, and they smiled. Rick's phone had a full hour of recording, so he put it away and slumped into the chair across from John's desk. They laughed, too, unable to stop themselves from enjoying in her unexpected, almost innocent laughter.

When Brittany caught her breath, she finally said, "God. I told Hal I was playing catch." She laughed again. "Of all the things I could have said, I came up with a game of catch." She giggled again and wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. "I'm so lucky he loves me," she said genuinely. "I bet I could have told him we were having the best threesome ever, and he just would have joked that I should give you idiots hell."

John and Rick were looking at each other, eyebrows raised. Neither spoke until Rick broke the silence. "Well, I don't know who gave who hell, but I'm fuckin beat." They laughed again, then fell into an amicable silence.

It took aa while until they felt up to the to task of moving again, both men got their pants back on -- gingerly pulling their waistbands over their dicks -- and Rick dropped Brittany's clothes next to her in a pile on John's desk. Cum had spilled onto her skirt and panties from where they'd landed at the foot of John's desk, but Brittany didn't seem to mind by the time she got off the desk and started dressing.

"So, I'd say that was a successful team-builder," John said.

Brittany glanced at both men as she pulled pulled her skirt on. They were already dressed and admiring her body one last time before she covered it up again. "I didn't expect either of you could go twice like that." She glanced at both men's groins. "I'm impressed," she laughed.

Rick put his hands in his pockets, blushing. He noticed how tender his cock felt. "It seemed like you, uh, went a dozen times, Brit." Brittany couldn't contain a satisfied smile. Rick continued, "And honestly, I've never cum like that before. That was insane. Both times. AND I get to say I made the hottest girl in the state cum like, fifty times in one night."

Brittany had put her skirt back on and reached for her bra. "Pfah! I don't know about fifty..." Brittany joked. Rick was staring at her underwear, still on the floor.

Brittany saw her coworker staring at the black lace underwear. "I'd put them on," she smiled, "but I'm pretty sensitive after you two hammered me like that." She continued to put on her bra, not even moving to pick up the underwear.

John shook his head with a sigh. "Seriously, though, Brit? I can't believe how good that was. I can't wait to hammer you again," he said, hopeful.

Brittany put on her bra, hiding her tits away. The two men shared a disappointed look. "Well. Don't get used to it," she said. "We can't make a habit of spilling cum all over our boss's office," she said, winking at John. John raised an eyebrow, not sure if she meant that they couldn't fuck again, or if she meant they couldn't fuck in his office.

"Besides, I don't know how many times Hal would believe that some 'team building exercises' make me this sweaty, covered in cum, and smelling like sex." Both guys laughed.

By 6:05, all three were clothed. At some point, Brittany had come around to the front of John's desk and leaned against the edge. John was still sitting in his office chair, which he had rolled up directly in front of her. At some point over small talk, he'd reached a hand up her skirt and was gently fingering her. Brittany was recording it on her phone while she pretended to nonchalantly scroll through Facebook. Rick bit his lip, dreading leaving when Brittany sighed, closed her legs, and stepped away from the desk.

"It's getting a little late. I should probably head out," she said.

Rick turned for the door as well, looking sad it was all over. John stood up from his chair and quickly said, "Time to go already? You know, we are still on the clock."

Brittany was confused. "What do you mean?" Then her mouth dropped open. "Wait. You're not seriously saying you want to go again are you?" she laughed.

John looked at Rick hands open, "Come on man, I know you've got one more in you."

Rick perked up. He grinned and looked at Brittany longingly. "I could take her all night, man."

Brittany looked at Rick. "Hey I thought you were spent, too!"

Rick shook his head. "If John's good, I'm good."

Brittany narrowed her eyes, grinning. "No way. I'm already sore, and Hal's already wondering what's taking so long."

"Come on Brit. If this is the last time this happens, let's make it worth it." Brittany bit her lip, hesitating. "You know you want to," Rick encouraged. "I know you know you want to."

Brittany sighed, shook her head with a smile, and pulled out phone. John walked up to Brittany and Rick, and the two men fist-bumped. Brittany pushed 'dial' on her phone and held her phone up to her ear.

While she rang Hal, Rick stepped behind Brittany and gently reached a hand down the back of her skirt, grabbing her ass. In front of her, John tugged on the hem of her skirt, pulling it off her hips and down to her ankles. Her pussy was puffy and pink, and he felt his cock already hardening from his excitement. Even sore, hammered, and puffy, her pussy looked very 'inviting.'

Rick pulled up on her shirt just as Hal answered the phone. Brittany let Rick pull off her shirt then answered him, "Oh hey honey!" Rick dropped her shirt on the floor next to him and started working on her bra while John got down on his knees. "Yeah, no, it's gone really great! Since we're almost done, John ordered us some food. I think I'm going to head out after he-" John planted his mouth on Brittany's cunt and lapped his tongue up to her clitoris, eliciting a gasp from Brittany as she finished her sentence: "-eats me!." Brittany's tit's dropped to her chest as her bra fell to the floor.

"Oh, I did? I meant, mm!" she moaned, trying to make it sound like she was thinking, "eat my dinner," she moaned again. "Gosh, I'm sorry," she laughed, before gasping again. "I think I'm all worn out!" Rick, now kneeling behind Brittany, spread her ass cheeks apart and stuck his tongue right in her ass. "Ah!" She shouted. "Sorry, Rick just surprised mm!" she jumped again, "-me. Anyway, I'll text you!" she said, and promptly hung up.

Brittany put both hands on John's head, legs weak. "Fuck, I've never felt that before!" Both men continued to work their tongues around her holes, and Brittany's legs shook. She curled her fingers into John's hair, pulling him tighter against her crotch. Two tongues at the same time made Brittany so turned on that she found herself almost ready to cum.

Both men seemed to know what they were doing, and Brittany sank into their hands as their tongues explored her holes. In seconds, her body exploded in pleasure. Brittany threw her head back and screamed, "Oh, fuck yes!"

Brittany crumpled forward, on top of John. John leaned back until he laid on the floor, guiding Brittany's knees to land on either side of his waist. Her hands settled above his shoulders as she gasped and shuddered. She was panting again from the sudden orgasm. John wiggled out of his pants and pulled open his button-up shirt. As he pulled his briefs down his thighs, his cock rose up to her pussy, pushing against her swollen lips.

"Oh fuck I'm sore," Brittany breathed as her legs shook. "But that feels so good."

John's cock pushed gently against the trembling girl on top of him. But between the saliva they'd both left on her pussy and ass, the tip of John's cock slid easily into her. She moaned and her head drooped, fanning her hair over John's face. Brittany flexed her swollen cunt around his tip, and John moaned back.

She slid slowly down his length and stopped when she was sitting on his hips. "Mmm," her voice was soft soft and a smile crept across her lips. Then she lifted back up until only the tip of his now-glistening cock was touching her pussy.

John, almost upset, said, "This cunt is still fucking tight, Rick. Where did you come from?" he asked, bewildered.

Rick had dropped his pants around his ankles and was kneeling on the floor behind Brittany, cock in hand. He spit on his hand twice while John's cock slowly pulled out of the puffy pussy. Then Rick leaned forward, put the tip of his cock against Brittany's ass, and gently pushed forward. Brittany tensed up, biting her lip. As Rick slowly pushed harder against her ass, the lubrication between the two of them let his tip slide into her ass. Brittany gasped. "Oh fuck, Rick! It's been a long time since-"

Rick stopped. "Hal doesn't do anal??" he asked, dumbfounded. "When he has this ass!?" Then he pushed his cock deeper and Brittany's face scrunched up, half pain, half pleasure.