Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was insane was that no one called her out for it. She hadn't had a single problem at work for flashing customers, and because of their isolated place at the back of the store -- with only Rick and John for coworkers, she didn't even think there were any rumors about her that could cause a problem in the future. She mentally reviewed everything she'd done, replaying every acted-out fantasy as she waited.

"Almost done, by the way."

"No problem," she said, mind elsewhere. Remembering some of her escapades had got her thinking on a new track. She felt warm between the legs.

Brittany was feeling good now that she knew for a fact that her risk taking hadn't caused any problems up to that point. It made her feel bolder. She pulled out her phone and relaxed into the chair, leaning against the back rest. "So how's your wife doing?" Brittany uncrossed her legs again. Casually, she drew both legs to her chest, resting her heels on the edge of her chair. With her knees to her chest, her skirt slid down her thighs and revealed the underwear hugging her hips. Her black, lacy underwear was perfectly visible to John.

John's eyes bulged, but he tried to keep typing. "Um. Well." He cleared his throat. "She's doing well, Brit!" John's gaze snapped back and forth from Brittany's crotch and his screen while he spoke.

Brittany pretended to focus on her phone. John's eyes lingered on the shape of her ass, and the tightness of her underwear, how it gently pushed against her skin.

"Thanks," he said absently, staring. He looked at her face and found she was still on her phone. "For asking, I mean." John coughed and continued typing. "About my wife."

Brittany nodded. "That's good!" she said. "There is something I wanted to mention." She looked up from her phone just long enough to make eye contact, then went back to her phone. "I was wondering if we could have a little... team building exercise? I feel like we'd work better if we knew each other better, especially with customer service-related issues."

John's face was blank for a moment. "Yeah. Um, that's a great idea, Brittany," John said, thinking. His eyes had traveled up to Brittany's face, which was still nonchalantly locked onto her phone. John smiled wide as the view in front of him gave him an idea.

"I was actually thinking the same thing myself," he said more confidently. "You know," he started in his best salesman voice. "I don't feel like we've ever learned enough about each other." Brittany glanced at him and nodded thoughtfully, as if the idea were new. John continued, "What do you think about having a little team-building exercise today?" As soon as he said the words, his heart started pounding.

Brittany looked confused. She looked up from her phone for another second. "Oh. Um. Yeah?" Brittany bit her lip as she felt like the tables had turned. She had been teasing her boss, but now he was starting to take control of the situation. She nodded thoughtfully again. "Good idea. Would we do it in the service area or...?"

John exclaimed, "Awesome! I want us to do it right here in my office." The tone of his voice was conversational, but his hands trembled over his keyboard. Brittany thought about the words, do it right here in my office.

Brittany sat thinking, then blushed. John felt a stab of satisfaction at making her blush for once. "It's only 4:40, plenty of time for a team-builder. I'll even give you overtime if it goes past 5pm." Brittany looked at her hands, visibly trembling again. "Oh, I guess, I meant, um. I mean, I just thought-"

"Don't worry about it! I think we've been needing this for a long time," John claimed. Without getting up from his desk, John shouted out to the service department, "Hey, Rick! Can I see you for a moment? Go ahead and put up the signs."

John looked back at Brittany. Sensing her anxiety, he said, "Don't worry, Brit. You're on the clock. Just tell your boyfriend you might be a little late today."

Brittany bit her lip. Then she looked back at her phone. She took a deep breath. What did I just get myself into? She sent a text to Hal: 'I guess we're doing team building exercises today, and John said it might run a little late. I'll call you later!'

Hal didn't respond right away, and so Brittany went back to browsing Facebook, knees still to her chest. She fought the urge to put her feet back on the ground, and instead settled deeper into the chair, coincidentally tilting her hips out farther. John gulped.

Rick walked into his boss's office and immediately recognized the sexual tension in the air. Seeing the way Brittany was sitting, Rick briskly walked around John's desk to stand right next to him. "You needed me for something?" he asked, stealing a glance up Brittany's skirt. He could easily see the black lace of her underwear and felt his palms start to sweat. He'd just been watching the video of him ramming her in the bathroom when John had called him into his office.

"Yeah," John said. "Brittany just had a great idea." Both men looked at Brittany, and she looked back and smiled sheepishly. The nervousness had mounted so much that she couldn't stand it anymore. She planted both feet on the floor and leaned forward in the chair, cutting off the men's view of her black lace lingerie and opening a view straight down her blouse. John said, "We're team building today."

Rick remembered asking Brittany to see if their boss would do team building exercises, and the words, 'we're team building today,' bounced around in his head. The sexual tension started to make sense. "Hey, that is a good idea, Brittany," he said slowly.

Brittany looked at him and he smiled wickedly. He looked at John and said, "You know, there's actually some team building that Brittany and I did that helped us with two customers last month."

Brittany looked up from her phone, and a deep scarlet blush filled her cheeks. Both men were looking at her. "Y-Uh-huh. We, well I. Yes, but," she chuckled as the words tumbled out of her mouth, dropping her eyes to the floor. She looked up at John and said, "That was actually when we -- um, I -- serviced those two customers with the saws, John."

John raised an eyebrow at her blushing cheeks and thought for a moment. He didn't even notice Rick going rigid at the mention of the saws. He said carefully, "As long as you're servicing customers so well, I say keep up the good work." He was staring hard at her. Brittany didn't look up from her phone, but she bit her lip and nodded. "So, Brittany. I think you and I are familiar with some team building exercises, too."

The threesome froze for a moment, trying to figure out what was actually about to happen. Brittany, body shaking, stood up and stepped closer to John's desk. Just moving made her feel better. She felt an inkling of confidence blossom through the anxiety as she gained some control of the situation.

Then she committed. She locked eyes with her boss across the desk. "So. Do you think, if we're working so much better as a team, that we could talk about another raise?"

She raised an eyebrow at him, challenging. Then she bent over at the waist until her elbows -- and her tits -- rested on her boss's desk. She set her phone down next to her, then cradled her chin in her hands and batted her eyelids at John. She smiled, knowing full well how much of her tits she was showing the two men. "You did say my pay should reflect my worth?"

The tension snapped as the group came to an unspoken understanding. John stood up from his big office chair and Rick yanked his phone out of his pocket. "I think if we could come to a mutual agreement," John said, unzipping his pants, "it would only be fair, right?"

Brittany looked at her boss's unzipped slacks. "Mmhmm," she smiled, adrenaline already pumping. John stood up from his chair and unbuttoned his slacks. They fell around his ankles. His bright green boxer briefs followed them. His cock was already hard, and Brittany raised an eyebrow at it. "Maybe I could show you what Rick and I did, and I could show Rick what you and I did?" Rick blushed as her eyes flicked over to him and she smiled wickedly.

Rick's jaw dropped. "You already fucked her?"

John blushed, "Well, it was a blow job." He was stammering, explaining himself. "A while ago." Then, John's face snapped up to Rick's. "Wait, you fucked her?!"

Rick flushed, but still smiled. As he dropped his pants and boxers around his ankles, he nodded, saying, "Yeah, best day of my life, man. Maybe I'll show you the video later."

Brittany rolled her eyes dramatically and reached out to Rick's cock. She grabbed it and pulled him to the edge of John's desk, right in front of her face. She looked back at John with Rick's cock almost to her lips and nodded her head behind her - Go ahead, John. No reason to waste time. She spread her feet shoulder width apart and arched her back.

John eagerly walked around the desk and glanced at Rick. "Don't wait on my behalf, Rick. She gives better head than my wife," he said.

Rick's eyes sparkled and he inched closer to Brittany. He hit 'Record' on his phone, and brought his cock right up to her lips.

Brittany propped herself up on a forearm and used her other hand to grasp Rick's erection. Behind her, John had already pulled down her lacey underwear. Her skirt followed it to the floor, and the soft glow from the office lights off Brittany's wide hips broke the last of the awkward tension in the room, replaced by a carnal need to fulfill each of their own personal fantasies.

Rick reached over to Brittany's waist and tugged on her shirt. He pulled it up over her head and threw it to the side, then unclipped her bra and threw it with her shirt. Her tits pushed against the table. They were wider than her torso, and John admired them briefly from behind. Then he looked down at Brittany's ass and whistled.

John was staring in awe at Brittany's bare ass. "Goddamn, Brittany." He couldn't stop his hands from grabbing her ass and squeezing. "So Rick's already had the pleasure, huh?"

Brittany 'Mmhmm'd' as she took Rick's cock into her mouth. John knelt down on the floor, bringing his face level with her round ass. Brittany's pussy was clean shaven again, and he could feel its heat on his face. A sheen of moisture was already spreading around the lips of her pussy, and John leaned into it.

He pushed his mouth onto her pussy. Brittany jumped. "Mmf!" she said with a mouthful of Rick's cock. John put his tongue into Brittany's pussy and she closed her eyes, sucking harder on Rick.

Rick put his hand behind her head and pushed her farther down his cock. She didn't gag, but rocked back and forth from Rick's cock to John's face. Rick leaned his head back while he pushed Brittany's mouth farther down his cock. "I fuckin love this job," he sighed. Brittany moaned in response, and John pulled his tongue out of her wet pussy to breathe, then went back in.

John ate out Brittany with fervor. He wrapped both hands around her legs to pull her ass closer to his face and he buried his tongue in Brittany's pussy, flicking his tongue in and out of her. When he needed to breathe, he lowered his head enough to angle his tongue down onto her clit, took a few breaths, then pushed his face deeper.

She tasted hot and sweet, and John pulled away every few seconds to suck at her clitoris before diving his tongue back into her. Her high-pitched moans, and the slurping of her lips on Rick's cock filled the office until Brittany's legs started shaking. John pulled her ass hard against his face, pushing his tongue deep inside her.

As John brought Brittany closer to orgasm, she sucked harder and faster at Rick's cock. Her pleasure ebbed and flowed, and when she needed to breathe, she would jerk off Rick's cock with her hand. Brittany, already panting from sucking Rick's cock, was jerking him off when John dove his tongue back into her pussy again. Brittany looked back at John and moaned loudly, "Oh, fuck yes! That feels so good, John. You eat that pussy like you own it!" She turned her head back to Rick and he plunged his cock back into her mouth.

John ate out Brittany until her knees squeezed together and her ass quivered. Her pleasure crested and she started to cum, the pleasure distracting her from Rick's blowjob, despite the throbbing cock being halfway down her throat. Her head dipped and she dropped Rick's cock as her legs shook. John pulled away from her cunt with a deep inhale and an eager grin.

He stood up, grabbed his cock, and angled it against her soaking wet pussy, and thrust his full length into her mid-orgasm. Brittany shouted, "Ohh yes!!" as a new orgasm replaced the first. John started fucking her so hard that her body rocked back and forth on the desk top.

John's eyes were wide. "Oh, Goddamn it, Brittany. This is the best fucking pussy I've ever had."

Brittany was able to snicker lustfully right before Rick thrust his cock back into Brittany's mouth. She started swaying back and forth in time with John's thrusts. John looked at Rick and said, "You lucky, lucky bastard." John went all out. He slammed into Brittany, pushing her back and forth on the desk top so violently that she had to dig her toes into the carpet and hold the edges of the desk with her fingers. He was fucking her hard, a loud slap came with every word: "Her. Pussy. Is. So. Fucking. Good."

Rick's eyes were fixed on Brittany's lips, wrapped around his cock, but he nodded energetically. "Fuckin told you," he gasped, then chuckled, "That was the best day of my life." Brittany slurped and gagged. Then she slurped again, eagerly sucking her coworker's cock.

John reached across Brittany's back and grabbed a fist full of her hair. He pulled, yanking her head back and gaving Rick's cock full reign over her throat. Brittany MM!'d in surprise through her mouthful of Rick.

Rick fucked her mouth with a hand on either side of her face while John took her cunt by storm, and Brittany's legs started shaking violently from another orgasm. Brittany could barely keep her eyes open, much less stand up.

Both men were gasping, rocking Brittany back and forth over the large desk. Rick gasped, "Oh fuck. Get ready, Brit." Twitching and tense, he laced his fingers through the hair on the back of her head and pulled, forcing his cock deep into her throat, until her lips kissed his groin. Rick came, and his cock blasted cum into her throat.

She held her breath so she wouldn't choke. Her eyes opened wide and she started to swallow cum while John continued to fuck her. Her tits bounced against the table and her hair bounced with every thrust from behind.

"Oh fuck," Rick gasped. Brittany gagged and he pulled his cock out of Brittany's throat. Cum spilled out of her mouth and nose as she let the air rush out of her lungs. Rick took a half step back, bracing himself on John's office chair as cum dribbled off the tip of his dick.

Behind Brittany, John continued to pummel Brittany's pussy. He let go of the fist-full of her hair and pulled hard on her hips with both hands. Brittany's head dropped on the desk and she let out tight moans in time with John's cock thrusting in and out of her.

She tried to catch her breath while Rick watched. Rick saw cum dribble out of her mouth, saw her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth slightly agape. The look of surprise on her face was almost blissful. He stared at her huge tits, pushing out from the sides of her torso as they were pushed against the desk. He admired them jiggling before staring at her ass as John fucked her hard. It shook with every thrust, and he made sure his phone's camera caught it all.

John's teeth were gritted as his cock pummeled Brittany. He looked over at Rick and shook his head. "So. Fucking. Tight!"

Rick nodded, smiling evilly. "Show her who's the boss, Boss!" he said over the loud slapping.

Brittany started to catch her breath in small gasps. She shook her head in resignation. "Oh, Fuck me."

John started twitching, and he lost his pace. "I can't fucking take it anymore. Oh, fuck," he said, and pulled Brittany's hips hard against his cock. He came, convulsing with his cock fully sheathed inside Brittany. She Ah!'d in high-pitched pleasure as another orgasm rolled through her body.

John clenched her hips, involuntarily twitching. His cum shot into her again and again. After several seconds, he started to relax. He gave Brittany's ass a slap and pulled his spent cock out of her. Cum quickly spilled down the blonde's toned legs and onto the floor of her boss's office. John leaned over and put his hands on his desk, panting heavily over Brittany's back. She relaxed her toes and put her arms out to the sides, laying on the desk as she also caught her breath.

After she started to feel semi-normal, Brittany picked up her phone and checked the time. It was ten minutes after five. She propped herself up on one elbow and put in her password. She noticed a sweaty outline on the desk from where she'd been laying and half smiled. "Decent workout," she said under her breath. She went to her phone app and called Hal.

As Brittany put her phone up to her ear, John saw Rick walk around the desk to stand next to him. His phone was still in hand, the video was still recording, and his cock fully erect. He smiled conspiratorially at John, and John smiled back. He stepped to the side, letting Rick step up behind Brittany. Brittany was still taking deep breaths. She hadn't been paying attention to her horny coworker, and was more focused on her phone call.

A huge smile had spread across her face, though. Her pale hair stuck to her sweating forehead, cheeks, and back. Cum still oozed down her chin and nose, and lines of cum still dribbled out of her pussy and down her thighs. "Hey baby," she sighed conversationally.

A pause. "Yeah, it's actually gone great. And I think...?" she paused theatrically, "...We're almost done." She was still taking deep breaths. Rick stood behind Brittany, admiring her ass.

"Oh, yeah. It's been a lot more active than I expected!" she laughed breathlessly. There was a pause. Rick grabbed his cock, stroking himself softly as he stared.

"Uh. Yeah, we're um. Playing a game. We have to, like, toss a ball back and forth." Brittany ran a hand through her hair, shaking out her platinum blond locks as she went. "Yeah! Like I said, it's really, um, fast paced." Rick bit his lip impatiently.

Brittany shook her head, "Oh yeah, it's totally exhausting!" she laughed, then she trailed one hand to her left nipple, gently rubbing over it. It became erect almost immediately. Rick was getting twitchy, and put a hand on Brittany's ass. He squeezed and rubbed at her firm cheek, but she pretended not to notice, despite the little smile that formed on her lips.

Then she nodded enthusiastically. "Mmhm!" Rick spread Brittany's ass cheeks and almost put his cock up to her pussy. He stared, his breathing getting heavy. He squeezed harder.

Brittany rotated her hips. In a very seductive voice, she said, "Mmm, yes! I'm having soo much fun."

Rick, done waiting, grabbed Brittany by her hips, then flipped her over to her back. Her tits dropped to the sides, but she held them together with her arms. Phone still to her ear, she looked down, over her tits, and saw Rick's already-erect cock. Her eyes went wide. He pushed his cock into her still-dripping pussy, and her surprise made her gasp, constricting around Rick's cock.

Brittany mm!'d into the phone. "Oh sorry, baby. I just- Oh Rick!" she gasped as he plunged balls deep. "Oh! Baby, I keep almost, ung!" she exclaimed, as Rick, still balls deep, rammed against her hips, causing her tits to rock upward. "Dropping the ball?"

"Goddamn," Rick whispered loudly, "Your sloppy seconds are fucking amazing!" He started to pull out.

Brittany wrapped her legs around Rick's waist as he pulled away slowly, his cock spreading her swollen lips around it. Brittany pulled Rick back toward her and he slammed his cock back into her. "Oh!" Rick started fucking her in ernest. She was barely able to say into her cell phone, "We're starting another, um!, team bui-aah!, exercise!" Brittany bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut to concentrate.