Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John put both hands on Brittany's tits, and led one into his mouth. As he sucked on her nipple, she relaxed the muscles in her ass and Rick's cock penetrated her further. John started thrusting his hips toward Brittany, fucking her pussy and causing her to bounce gently. The bouncing forced Rick's cock deeper into Brittany's ass.

Her asshole slowly stretched and relaxed. Every time John went balls-deep, he bumped her hips and rocked Brittany up. As she rocked back down, Rick's cock slid deeper into her ass. Brittany tried not to tense up, but between her soreness and the new sensation of Rick's cock stretching her asshole, she couldn't help but squeeze both cocks simultaneously, unable to relax.

John slowed down and took a few deep breaths, pulling his cock out slowly, and pushing it back in almost involuntarily. Rick was almost as deep as he could go. He pulled on Brittany's hips, slamming his cock balls-deep into her ass. "Mmm!" Brittany squealed through gritted teeth.

Rick held Brittany's hips. "I'm way too fucking sore for this," he chuckled.

Brittany moaned loudly, "Don't you fucking stop, Rick."

Rick pushed his cock a little deeper, forcing his hips tighter against her ass. When his cock couldn't reach any further into her, Brittany slowly pivoted her hips away from both men by arching her back and lifting her hips. Both men stopped moving to let her pull away from them.

When John's cock was barely still inside her (and Rick's cock still had an inch left), she pivoted her hips back down, simultaneously fucking both men. Rick had let his cock angle upward, but once he had the angle right, Brittany started fucking the men in a steadily increasing rhythm. Brittany's eyes were squeezed shut, her jaw slack, her full lips framed beautifully as her little gasps escaped between them.

John sucked eagerly on one erect nipple, then switched to the other breast. Despite the tenderness, she was already feeling the start of an intense orgasm building in her pussy, which was further stimulated by Rick's anal fucking.

"You're a fucking queen, Brit," John said underneath her.

Rick was groaning. "Is every hole on you fucking perfect?" Brittany looked back at him with a dirty smile. She stuck out her tongue and Rick grinned back at her. She dropped her head back down to concentrate, laughed, and worked both cocks faster. Her tits swayed in John's hands and her ass jiggled every time she bounced her hips back down onto the two cocks.

She laughed between tight breaths as she fucked the men a little faster, saying with every drop of her hips, "Sex will, never be, so good, for you, poor fucks, again, will it?"

Both men moaned their agreement, and Brittany whispered, "That's what I thought." Her holes were so sensitive from the pounding she was giving the men that she could feel every bit of Rick's throbbing erection. It wasn't necessarily a bad soreness, though. She knew she could keep going.

The two men's cocks filled her up in a way she'd never felt before, and she lost track of time as she fucked both of the swollen cocks beneath her. She closed her eyes again, letting her breath go in gasps and spurts and maintained a rhythm, bouncing up and down until her legs began to shake uncontrollably.

Behind her, Rick felt like he was getting the best of the show. His phone was recording again, and he had it angled to see both of Brittany's stuffed holes bouncing up and down the cocks. In the corner of the frame, John could be seen with Brittany's huge tits in his hands, one nipple being eagerly sucked on in his mouth.

Rick slapped Brittany's ass with his free hand. "Oh!!" Brittany gasped, surprised. She looked back him, saw the camera, and gave it another dirty smile. Rick slapped her ass three more times, leaving a bright red hand print on her ass. Brittany gave a high pitched moan and fucked the two men faster yet.

The tense heat of an orgasm had been building for several minutes. She had worked her rhythm up to a fast pace, totally lost in the feeling of being filled so completely. When she couldn't take any more, she dropped hard on the two thick cocks and rotated her hips. John's tip squeezed her G-spot against Rick's cock and she she lost herself in one last explosive orgasm. The two cocks pumping her holes elicited a loud, "Ahhhhh!" from her lips. She screamed as the massive orgasm took over her body. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she breathed heavily when the men picked up where she left off, fucking her holes.

Brittany found the energy to fuck them again, lifting herself up as fast as she could while the orgasm lasted. When she was done, she collapsed fully onto both men, panting uncontrollably.

Not missing a beat, Rick picked her up by her hips, and John helped by thrusting his hips against her pussy, pushing her off the floor. Then the two men took over, with Brittany collapsed onto John's chest. They worked her hips up and down their cocks, while she rode a new orgasm with a gasping, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! AH!". Brittany let the men have their way with her while the explosive pleasure racked her body.

Finally she felt like John was getting close, because he was tensing up his legs underneath her. In a second wind, Brittany laughed with the same dirty smile she gave Rick earlier, lifted herself up, and fucked both cocks as fast as she could pivot her hips, practically twerking in order to fuck both men to orgasm. Rick repositioned himself farther underneath her.

As both of them neared orgasm, Brittany held her breath in anticipation. Rick was panting heavily and started to rock his own hips in time to Brittany's ass, ensuring that he was fucking her with every inch. "Oh god, Brit, I'm cumming again." He fucked her faster, pounding her hole until he came into her ass. "Fuck!" he shouted, gritting his teeth until the corded muscles in his jaw stood out intensely in the low light of the office. He slammed her ass down onto his legs, not letting her move while he came into her ass.

Brittany continued rotating on John's cock until Rick let go. Even spent, his cock was still hard enough to continue fucking Brittany's asshole. Brittany went with it, and started twerking on the two cocks again.

John was biting her nipple with the effort it took to hold his orgasm until he rammed his cock into her, body twitching as his own cum blasted inside her. Brittany finally let out her breath. "Aaaaahhh! Haa! Hah! Hahh!"

Both men were exhausted and moaning as their orgasms filled Brittany with the last of their cum. Brittany's own orgasms had been gripping both men tight in her ass and her cunt. She sat down hard on John's cock, simultaneously pushing Rick's cock back up her ass, and she collapsed onto John's chest again. Sweat soaked her entire body, and she took huge breaths as the men's orgasms faded. She let them leave their cocks in her as long as they wanted while her body floated in euphoria and exhaustion.

***

At 7:55 that night, Brittany walked through her front door. Her hair was corded and greasy from sweat and at least a little cum and she walked stiff-legged. Hal was in the living room, working on a small laptop.

"Hey baby," Brittany said with a tired smile, leaning against the door frame to the living room.

"Hey babe! How'd it- Woah!" he said, smiling. "You look worked!"

Brittany nodded, one eyebrow raised. "It was really, really good. I'm... really satisfied we got the chance to do that. It's something we'd talked about quite a while ago, and I think it got all of us pretty," she paused, looking out the window with a half grin, "pretty competitive," she laughed.

Hal nodded approvingly. "Good! I'm proud of you for being so, you know, social. You've come a long way since we met," he chuckled.

Brittany pulled out her phone. "Thanks so much babe. And guess what?" Brittany took a few steps into the room, stopping a few paces away from Hal.

He looked at Brittany's phone, eyebrows raised. She showed him the screen: it was a message history from John, and he had just sent her a string of texts explaining how well she was doing at the job, and that she deserved a considerable raise.

"Good fucking job, sexy!" When Brittany turned to walk back toward the doorway, Hal slapped her ass. Brittany squeaked -- it was the same cheek Rick had left a big hand print on. "I'm proud of you!"

Brittany blushed. "I'm honestly proud of me, too." After a thoughtful moment, she said, "Thanks, babe."

"I'd ask if you wanted to fuck, but I'm thinking you might not be up to it for once," Hal laughed.

Brittany shook her head and chuckled. "No, I'm gonna be sore for a few days after tonight!" Hal had a confused expression for a split second. Then he looked back at his laptop, shrugging to himself. "No problem babe. Totally worth it," he said, and winked at her.

Brittany said, "Totally worth it," a pink blush coloring her cheeks. Then she turned and headed straight for the shower. "Be out in a few."