British Cuckold Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's confession about previous affairs.
2.8k words
4.3
6.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britcuck
Britcuck
35 Followers

In Part II of the story, I said I'd do a separate addendum covering stuff which had already happened, but which I'd just discovered.

In part 1, I told how my wife Cassandra had sex with our friend Paul after a drunken party, after she and I had been indulging in pillow talk about it, but that when it actually happened all three of us had been completely shell shocked.

In part II, she was caught out meeting him for sex at a hotel and,in the argument which followed,she unwittingly gave away that they had already been sleeping together for a long time before that drunken coupling.

Under pressure during that conversation,she slipped up again and now referred to "the others".

There followed a long, detailed and shocking confession about her previous infidelities, which was too detailed to include in the body of that story. I undertook therefore, to set it out separately in an addendum, which is what I do here.

She sat there silent for about a minute. Then she looked into my eyes,

"I'll tell you then, but you won't like it. It's worse than you think and it WILL hurt you a lot."

Still naked from the waist down except for the high heels, she made no attempt to cover herself but crossed her legs.

"I didn't want to hurt you... WE didn't want to hurt you."

"Hang on, you and WHO didn't want to hurt me?"

"Me and Paul. It wasn't what we set out to do and we thought we could be with each other without you knowing, but in the end both of you spoiled that ".

She'd already excluded herself from any guilt in the matter without my noticing, but I was intrigued, more than that, how her husband and her lover had somehow worked together to spoil things for HER!

What did she mean that we'd BOTH spoiled it for her?

"Well, at the start he was coming round for coffees all the time and I could tell he fancied me. He'd be staring at my legs when you weren't looking and always saying suggestive things. I'm used to that because I know by now that men want me, so I didn't take much notice at first.......

He kept saying he couldn't believe I was with you because I was so good looking ...too good for you, and things like that.

It was constant and it must have had a gradual effect. Then one night you went out to work and he stayed there chatting-he's always said it was your fault it happened because you were stupid enough to leave him alone with me. Anyway, we got chatting, and he was being disgusting as always,joking about sex,and telling me stories about his conquests. One of them was how a particular woman had asked him to get his dick out and show it to her.

I didn't believe him and said that he'd never do that anyway.

Well,he insisted it was true and to prove it, he asked if I wanted to see his dick. With hindsight,I know this was all getting stupid and out of hand, but I decided to call his bluff and I said " Go on then -get it out. Let's see what you've got ".

The next thing was, he did exactly that -standing there in front of me with this great big cock inches from my face. I was just STARING at it, and it was spectacular. The whole situation was surreal, and I suppose one thing just led to another.

I didn't even mean to,because my immediate intention had been to shout at him, and tell him to fuck off, but somehow,in the heat of the moment, I sort of reached out and ran my finger along it. It wasn't my fault.

He got hard immediately and I do mean very hard,very very hard. Oh, I don't know if I should even be telling you this, but there's no point in hiding things now is there? All I could think was it was so big, so impressive, so nice,and you know when a man is as hard as he was that has an effect on a woman. The next thing I knew he was next to me on the sofa with his fingers inside my panties. I couldn't pretend I wasn't enjoying it because he could feel that I was soaking wet, and we kissed.

Before I knew it, he was standing in front of me again with that enormous hard on, and I was letting him pull my knickers down. He lifted my legs apart and I opened them for him in one movement, but just as he was about to put it into me, I half came to my senses and said, "stop, we can't do this".

She paused,looking at me for a moment to see whether I appreciated this virtuous act of restraint on her part, and in that moment, she actually looked almost remorseful.

"And did you stop? Did you DO it? "

She lit another cigarette, " No,I knew where it was leading and I really didn't want to lose you.

I didn't let him fuck me even though I can't lie, I really really wanted him to. I told him that we had to think this through and not take it to the next step right there and then. We both needed to consider the question of whether we'd start seeing each other behind your back, because that's a BIG step, and frankly, I was scared that I might enjoy it too much to give him up. He's such a fabulous looking man".

We talked it through, and I agreed to let him go down on me because that's not really being unfaithful is it? I mean if there's no penetration it's not sex, or anything, surely? "

He made me come two or three times with his tongue, then we had a coffee and cuddled up for a while and agreed that we both take time to think about what had happened, and he left."

Once again, I was in a state of shock, and I found myself interrogating her, not only about the progress of her affair with Paul, but I must admit, wanting to know all the very small, and frankly personal details of what had happened. When I say details, I mean the events, motivations and I don't know - the reactions between them, both emotionally and physically. In even going there, I do myself no credit I know because I was morbidly curious about it all in ways which are probably not healthy or normal. The more I heard the more I wanted and truthfully, the more turned on, I was. That's not to say it wasn't painful. it was excruciating because these were things that I would never have thought even possible before. This was the woman I loved. In my mind, she would never have thought about another man still less allowed anyone else near her in that way.

Yet now, I was discovering a side to her, which had been hidden from me, and to the world at large. In that world, she was not the sweet, quite austere and proper lady she seemed to be, but a sensuous hedonistic and scheming little bitch with appetites more extreme than an implausible character in a porn movie. Worse still this wasn't just a movie it was reality. These things were not fantasies They had actually happened, actually been carried out in various locations, including my own home, my own bed..

To return to her story. There had been a break of a week or two between them whilst they thought it through, but both of them had in the end, been unable to resist the momentous attraction they felt for each other. She phoned him a few times when I was out and they met for lunch one day when she was supposed to be visiting her sister.

That's when they arranged for him to come around next time I was out overnight.

He watched me drive away, then knocked softly on the door, so as not to attract any notice from the neighbours or wake the kids. She answered in her negligee, and without any preamble, let him into the bedroom. There they embraced and kissed whilst they explored each other's bodies silently in the dark, with that enormous cock of his pressing into her.They got into bed, OUR bed that is, and still kissing, he entered her. Slowly, at first, he penetrated her again and again, deeper and deeper as she ran her hands over his slim, muscular body, and pulled him into her.

They made love all night till the Sun was peeping through the bedroom curtains. By that time, they'd done everything-things she'd never done with me, things I COULDN'T do I expect,but somehow had seemed natural and wonderful when HE did them. It wasn't just his big Dick either. It was the way he used it on her to give her more and better orgasms than I'd ever come close to.

She knew that she was in love with him, and she wanted him to stay and hold her, so they could fall asleep together but she also knew. I would be home soon.They certainly didn't want me to walk in and catch them there, so he hurriedly dressed, kissed her and left, and she showered, after frantically gathering up the evidence. Her discarded panties. Stockings and torn negligee stuffed quickly into a pillowcase together with four or five used condoms, she quickly changed the sheets and duvet which were stained perspiration and semen.

Apparently these incriminating items had only just been hidden away, as she heard my key in the lock, jumped into bed and pretended to be asleep.

Their relationship went on from there, and it became a regular thing for over 18 months or so, and during that time, it became more intense. There were plenty of clues but I didn't see them. I don't know whether I was subconsciously choosing to ignore them. I say this, because during that time, I never thought she would be unfaithful to me, and yet I kept mentioning other men to her, asking her, whether I satisfied her and encouraging dirty talk of that nature in bed.

Unbeknownst to me, she was getting the converse type of conversation from Paul. He would constantly get her to compare him favourably to me and she noticed that when she did this, it really turned him on. She knew that if she told him that I couldn't fuck her like he could his erection would instantly harden inside her and he would go at her twice as hard. He'd love to ask, which of us, she preferred, and the answer, when spoken aloud, apparently, gave them both a huge thrill.

They began to play games. He got her to let me go down on her when she got home and as soon as possible after they've made love then tell him all about it the following day.

In fact, she began asking me whether I liked the taste of her pussy, and like an idiot-I confirmed this enthusiastically, not knowing his recent sperm was part of the recipe-only to have this repeated to Paul who thought it was hilarious.

On one occasion, she said out of the blue that she wanted to piss on me after I'd licked her and we went into the bathroom where she squatted over me and let go. I took it one stage further by opening my mouth and actually drinking it. However, what was a big treat and adventure for me, was in fact no more than an act of extreme humiliation and symbolic emasculation devised by Paul. Indeed, when she told him about it all both of them found it an amusing and very erotic topic of conversation during sex.

There was plenty of other stuff like this. At least once he got her to call me on the phone while he was in bed with her, and say things which had a double meaning I didn't catch onto at the time. Oh, how they must have laughed.

They fantasised, even then, about making me watch him fuck her all night in our bed whilst tied to a chair or something. I gather the variations of this were many and varied.

There was still quite a bit to find out because I suppose she must've thought"in for a penny in for a pound", or maybe she just realised that having crossed that line once the world was full of other men, not to mention women,who were only too keen to be her extra curricular play things, and she had taken advantage of this fact a few times since she began her ongoing affair, with Paul.

A mechanic who had fixed my car, a barman at the local pub and the 18-year-old son of our neighbours had all, I discovered, had a sample of her. She'd gone out one night to some kind of function in London and ended up having a one night stand with a young bloke she'd met there,in his bed sit, before scurrying in after 2AM, with no knickers and a story about a flat tyre. She particularly noted this happy little occasion because she recalled that he had an exceptionally big penis, ( she claimed, at least 11 inches ),which caused the condom to split.

Somehow, she had managed to fit all this into her busy professional,home and social life, and at the same time carry on her affair with my friend.

I don't think I've left much out, although this is possible since you must agree, she was rather prolific in her sexual escapades.

You might not think that there could be anything left, which is a bit more shocking......... actually devastating. than we've covered, and yet all this wasn't quite enough for her, it seems.

She'd agreed to join Paul in a threesome, which is bad enough of course, but when she arrived at his flat it wasn't quite what she'd expected. He answered the door already naked and took her straight into the bedroom, telling her that his friend would be around shortly, and they began their foreplay in a very exciting mood of anticipation ...... but when his friend arrived, it was not as she expected a man, but another woman. Not any woman either, but a close colleague of mine who I shall call Julia here.

Paul had sex with both of them, then persuaded Cassandra to use her tongue on Julia while he fucked her from behind, then they changed places and it was Cassandra's turn to experience the attention of a woman's tongue for the first time. in fact, that quite upset Casandra more because she was jealous that Paul had been with another woman than the indignity of having herself done something which she'd never have done till he drew her into it.

In fact, that did lead to a brief quite separate dalliance with Julia, which neither of them told Paul about, but it's the only part of this narrative, which I shall save for a whole story in the future.

So there we have it. I don't think anyone could say that I haven't covered a great deal of ground in a relatively short report-for it is a report rather than a story and I would suggest that it demonstrates the validity of the old saying that truth is often stranger than fiction.

When I read it back, it seems more than remarkable, perhaps unbelievable to many, that so many extreme things can have happened within what I hope appears a normal marriage on the face of it. That so many shameful secrets have been kept for so long. Nonetheless, it is so.

When you see and meet people it is quite possible that they are up to things you might fantasise about, but you never suspect it. When people take action on their particular fantasies, it is surprising just how deep and varied they soon become. Think on this, you see them on the street in the shops, even on TV perhaps, but you don't recognise them because they don't necessarily act differently to anyone else in public I promise you.

Anyway, you're fully up-to-date now to the point I was at the time when these first events took place. A lot has happened since and I shall tell you about it if anyone seems interested.

For now I shall close. Please let us know what you think of these Chronicles in the comments section or direct feedback. We are both interested to know whether you want to hear more.

Britcuck
Britcuck
35 Followers