Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 01

Story Info
Confessions about turning my husband into a cuckold.
3.4k words
4.22
36.1k
47

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers

Hi everyone, I'm JennySW26 or rather Jenny, Slut Wife, and I'm 26 years old. What follows will be true accounts of cuckolding my husband. We have read things on Literotica for a few years now, and he has always said I should write a story, or even our story, and not keep it locked away on our computer. So that is what this is about, our story.

I have five parts ready so I'll be sending them in fairly quick succession, and hopefully there will be more to follow at a slightly slower pace.

I'm calling it "Extreme Cuckolding" because there are things in later parts which I think are quite extreme. At the end of each part I'll give you a line or too about what to expect in the following part. Feedback will be most welcome, and for those of you who don't like cuckolding, I wouldn't waste your time reading any further. I'm sure there are other subjects you can find to enjoy.

Jenny.

After I got over the initial shock of what Richard wanted. I found myself daydreaming about other men more than usual. I would look at guys I see at work, and imagine them in bed with me. It soon became something I wanted as much as Richard. I know from what I've read some women push against it, until they eventually take the plunge, but not me, so I told him yes, I'd have sex with other men.

Richard and I talked things through, setting rules, and talking through likes and dislikes, ideas, and how we saw things going.

I found that a lot of the rules were Richard's, it is something which I found quite strange, seeing as he was to be my cuckold. Cuckolds I think have a lot more input at the start than people imagine. Richard told me it was just about me doing who or what I wanted, but even that had conditions, and his thoughts about whom I could and couldn't have between my legs. At one point I got narked with him, because a lot of guy types I suggested he said no to, and the bigger thing was some of the guys he thought would be fine to fuck me, were men who made me shudder. One of the men was called Fat Jake, and as the name suggests that was a turn off. The whole thing nearly stopped even before it had gotten of the ground. I think I spent some time sulking over that guy in particular. How Richard could even suggest Fat Jake fucking me was beyond me.

A couple of things you should know before I tell you about Rod, my latest, is my husband likes to wear my tights, more on that as I go through our confessions. The other thing is he likes me to be a real bitch, which was something I didn't take long to get used to. I found I could say anything and it would turn him on, no matter how extreme. In fact the worse I talked to him the more I could see it turned him on. I must stress here this happens only when I'm cuckolding him, we have what I would call a more natural husband/wife relationship, but when we play the cheating wife and the cuckold, we don't hold back.

So my name is Jenny, I'm 26 years old, dark hair, 5'6, with a good figure, C cup breasts, and in my husband's words the best legs he could wish for. Richard is 27, 5'6 too, with brown hair and slim. His face looks younger, and he doesn't have a hairy chest. I know that is a little weird to put in, but for some reason I find men with hairy chests a turn on. Not over the top hairy, but just a nice layer.

Richard's cock is 5 1/2 inches long when fully erect. He would like to say it was 6 inches, but I won't let him. In fact I round it down to 5 inches, just to cause him a little more humiliation.

Richard has read snippets of this, but until I send it he won't have read the whole thing. He told me the excitement for him would be, reading it when other cuckold's and maybe their wives read it. He said it put him as just another reader, like he was reading about me and my lover for the first time. He wants the cuckolds rooting for him and connecting with him, and the hot wives to be telling me, "go on girl have your fun, and show the cuckold you have better times with other men."

I was going to begin with how I first started cuckolding, Richard my husband. But I've decided, on his request, to tell you about my latest adventure first.

I've had Rod 7 times over the last three months. His cock is 7 inches and nice looking. Not all the men I've had have big dicks; a few were smaller than my husband. Oh dear I've let the cat out of the bag, because as far as the cuckold is concerned, I bitch at him that every man I've had makes his cock look like after thought. Still even the ones with smaller dicks lasted longer.

Richard watched me get ready for Rod. My hair, clothes, and make up must be perfect for Rod or indeed any man. That was one of Richard's rules for me. Richard knows not to speak unless I ask him something. I go over the top, asking things like, do you think Rod will like this or that. Should I wear my hair up or down for Rod, wedding ring off or on, and is my dress sexy enough for Rod.

The dress I wore was a short blue skater dress, which Richard bought me for my birthday, and that was its first outing. When I called my husband into the bedroom and he saw me wearing it for the first time, he said, "I thought you were saving that for a special occasion."

I love these little openings he gives me to make a nasty retort. I'm sure without reading it the wives of cuckolds out there will know what I was going to say.

I simply replied, "I am wearing it for a special occasion, and a special man."

I lifted my short hem to show Richard my tan stocking tops, and the blue panties I found, which luckily matched the colour of the dress. He just stared red faced with an erection in his jeans. I get a kick out of his expressions, and believe it or not, deep down I love the way he stares at me like that and I love the way he gets excited, for him.

He told me I looked stunning, it is something which I love hearing, and again leaves me open to say obvious things.

"Well, I'm going to see a man who is worth the effort, unlike someone I could mention," I said with a little chuckle.

"Shoes," I said, and snapped my fingers impatiently.

I sat on the bed and I told him to kiss my toes. He did, and then his trembling fingers slid my shoes on my feet. There were a few occasions in the early days, where we just end up fucking, and I didn't go out. We even laughed about it afterwards, because I had spent the best part of an hour getting all dressed up, for a five minute fuck!

My make up was thicker than normal, not overly slutty but enough to say, I'm going out for the night, and not to work. I stood up and twirled slowly round. It is one of the last things I do for Richard. He loves it; he shakes, and just looks at me in wonder.

He has told me a few times, and probably will again, that I look prettier and sexier than I ever do for him. I look different, not like his wife, it's almost like he doesn't know me, and he sees me as being too good for him. He says when I'm like this he knows I'm not his until I come home. He has told me in the past at this point, while he loves the feeling he feels really jealous. The first time I heard that it shocked me, and I didn't want to go. He explained he loved that feeling, it was all part of it, and it was a big compliment to me that whatever I was wearing, and the way my hair and make up looked, he wished he was taking me out.

He asked me to change in the early days. A couple of times I put on trousers, but he said I have to show my legs off, that is what turns him on, and believe it or not that is also a deal breaker. While he says he loves everything about me, I know his favourite thing is my legs. He told me that me wearing a short skirt and tights is me kicking him in the balls, because I'm dressing how he wants me to, but I'm dressing for other men. That is part of the jealousy which turns him on. He says even if I didn't pull it is enough to know I'm showing off my legs, while he isn't there, for other men to appreciate.

The last thing I do is either leave or hand him my worn tights. He goes and puts them on when I leave. I really don't mind him wearing them while I'm out. As I told Richard it's like a compromise or an excuse. Because I allow him to wear my tights, I can go out and fuck around. It is always that way round, it is me saying here you have these to wear, and that makes up for me get my brains fucked out. He likes the one-sidedness of it; it is me laughing at him saying for a pair of worn tights, I get to do what I like. I know I've over written that but hopefully you'll understand why.

Also I really don't mind that he plays with himself while I'm out. I had no desire in the early days to lock him up. I've told him in the past he can wank himself silly for all I care. It saves me doing it. Like I said he likes the little humiliating words. He says he loves that I let him jerk off, because he is always thinking about me out with some guy while he is doing it.

The taxi driver turned up, I always use Stan. Stan knows Richard is my cuckold, and he is my "goto" taxi driver. I'll tell you more about Stan later, but suffice to say that if I go home alone, Stan might get a blow job, or as in the last year, I've asked him in.

Now it's about me. This in some ways was hard to write at first, because although I've explained the content, and things like it to Richard, I worried that'll it will hurt him. He told me I had to be honest, and as well as telling you how pathetic he is, I should be able to tell everyone why and how much I enjoy going with other men.

In our early days of doing this, I thought it was just about me fucking with guys which turned him on. He explained in quite some depth that it is as much about me having a good time with the guy in a pub or having dinner with him. I'll go into more about his thoughts on that in later parts.

When I get out of the house the first thing I think is, right now he'll be putting my tights on and another pair on his cock too. As I said above this is me justifying to myself the reason for meeting a guy. I don't think about Richard much after that. Especially when I was going to meet a guy like Rod, maybe that's heartless, but it is how it happens to be.

Oh just so you know Richard has seen me with men, and I intend writing about that and his thoughts watching in the future.

Rod was waiting for me outside the pub; we smiled at each other and kissed. His arm went round me and he said I looked "fucking sexy." Rod is 31, and yet he seems more mature like in his early 40's. I've seen women checking him out before, and believe me I could scratch their fucking eyes out. I know he does have a couple of girlfriends, but when I'm with him, he's my bloke and I'm his girl. (Like I said above somewhere I'm not sure if Richard will like reading that.)

We settled in the bar, and he told me what had happened since we last met. We're just like a couple. He put his hand on my leg just resting it there as we talked. I love it, and I know my cuckold will love reading that. This particular time we didn't see any of his friends, just one or two who were nodding acquaintances. I'm known to a couple of his friends as Jen, that's how friendly we are. Graham one of Rod's friends knows I'm married, he knows my husband is a cuckold, but he barely mentions it. Graham knows that when I'm with Rod, I'm his girl. Graham did tell me his wife knew I was married, but she didn't know I cuckolded my husband, she thought I was just having an affair. Rod and I have had dinner with them, but that's another story.

So we had a couple of drinks, and then went back to Rod's flat. He always walks behind me up the stairs, and I know why. When I went to the toilet in the pub I took my panties off. Rod asked what my husband would say about that. I told him he would probably come.

We kissed at the door and he felt me up. Honestly readers, and my poor cuckold, I was streaming! We sort of crashed through the door and no word of a lie, I was bent over the seat of the couch, and Rod was up me without even closing the door properly. He came after a few minutes, and I had come just before that. We laughed about it; he said something about us being like two teenagers. He opened a bottle of wine and I went to the loo and sorted myself out. I took my dress, bra, and shoes off, yes darling I left my hold ups on.

We drank our wine and talked. I had my legs across him, and he fingered me for a time.

"So how's the wimp, still wearing your knickers?" Rod asked.

"Tights, he likes my tights, I don't want to talk about him."

(Sorry darling. X)

Rod fingered my clit for a time and then we went to the bedroom. He stood at the bottom of the bed while I lay on it. I rubbed my toes over his cock and balls, getting him hard again. Well perhaps now is the time to tell you all, when I got home my cuckold kissed and sucked my toes, after I had told him I squeezed pre cum out of Rod's cock on my toe, honestly it was in the perfect spot. Richard told me he could see a dried blob on the nylon over my varnished toe, and I told him I told Rod I was going to make you suck it and kiss it. (I never did tell Rod that, but Richard thought I did at the time. Sorry again Rich it seems I'm giving away too many things. X)

Anyway I sat up and took his lovely cock in my mouth and I drained him again. I let him out of my mouth and he finished over my tits. I sat with my chest out while he wanked. No I didn't take my cum soaked tits home to my cuckold, although I did think about it, but I wanted to spend the night with Rod.

While it wasn't the best sex Rod and I had, it was still sex, and yes cuckold, better than I get at home.

We slept and in the early hours we woke up. We had a lovely fuck which started off slow with a lot of kissing, and then well we got really into it. I clung to him and came, and then he started pounding me. I've never been a screamer, but I was telling him how I loved his cock, and I missed it. I said it was fantastic to get a hard fuck in my married pussy. Yes bulls, studs, lovers, or whatever you like to call them, love hearing that as much as cuckolds, but for obviously different reasons. He came in me, and I just clung to him.

It was 5am when I put the key in the door. I walked into the bedroom and slipped my shoes off. Richard was awake, he tells me he sleeps a little sometimes, but I think on only a handful of occasions I've got in the bedroom without waking him up.

The usual talk starts with, "did you have a nice night?"

My reply to that depends on how tired I feel. If I say I'll tell you about it later tonight, Richard just cuddles me and I'm soon asleep. That morning I took off my dress and slipped into bed. I felt him, and I could feel he had my tights on, and one pulled down over his cock and balls. I told him I had slept in my stockings, and I had never taken them off. He liked that.

I told him I was tired but he could go and kiss my toes. That's when he saw the blob on my toe. I told him Rod had left it there for him, and we had both laughed about it.

I could feel Richard's arm moving and I knew he was wanking. I told him to kiss my pussy, but to be careful because I was sore. I told him what had happened. Sometimes I skip over it, like that morning, but sometimes I dive into details.

Then I saved the best bit until last. I told him to come and kiss me. He said he could taste Rod's spunk. I told him it wasn't Rod's it was Stan's, and I had sucked him off in the taxi round the corner. I could see my little wimp getting really red. I said, (and this is the honest truth,) Stan asked "if he could come in and fuck me in front of you again one day." I said he could and I didn't mind him laughing at my skirt wearing husband.

As yet we haven't arranged that. It's quite odd because Stan who we both knew before this started happening, was on both our, "no way" lists, until I offered him my pussy to stop him telling my mum and dad what their little girl got up to.

One thing that I find quite something, is when Richard comes. I can see the intense ecstasy on his face. His body shakes a lot, and then when he comes it is like it reaches every part of him. I've had guys who get very excited before, but Richard is on another level.

Richard as you've heard is a leg man. I've seen him checking out girls in short skirts more times than I can remember. I don't mind it's his kink, and what makes him tick. He spends time stroking my legs and kissing them, but he says when I wear stockings or tights it doubles the enjoyment for him. I tell him about guys who look at my legs, and I'll admit I love it too. I imagine them wanting to stroke and kiss my legs, and when I fuck with a guy who is into my legs, I always make a big thing of telling Richard.

Anyway that's it for now. Next time I'll tell you how it all started, how I found out about Richard wearing tights, and me fucking the guy who lived in the flat below us.

JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers