Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 12

Story Info
Britnee find trouble and gives it right back.
11.2k words
4.29
2.5k
4

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers

My deepest apology for taking so long to finish this story. Life gets in the way sometimes...

Chapter 12

"I'm tellin' ya, don't worry! It's gonna be fine!" Britnee grabbed her purse and exited the car.

"Yeah, but I just don't like the way Julie's been acting lately," Lara replied. "She's cool and everything, but it's like she knows something we don't."

Britnee bent and looked at Lara through the open door. "Boo, we got this. Ima show off my tits, Julie's gonna join me for a few songs, Ima go around the room and separate them dumbasses from their money and then I'm home. Besides, that bikini I'm wearin' tonight looks so hot on me!"

Lara smiled wanly. "Yeah... just be careful, okay?"

"Okay. Love you!"

"Love you more!"

Britnee stopped in the dressing room long enough to change into her new bikini and don a large terry cloth robe. She made small talk with Tina and a few of the girls. Someone mentioned they were interested in getting implants. Britnee shared Dr. Ritter's number but she was too preoccupied with her show to really listen.

"I'm sorry, what you say?" she looked up from her phone.

Tina shook her head. "I was sayin' tomorrow I'm having a procedure. Next time you see me, I'll be "Tina Titties"!"

Britnee smiled. "Yeah, that's great. Ummm...

"Girl, you got to wake up! You actin' all fuzzy an' shit." Tina shook her head.

Britnee blinked. "I'm sorry... I'm just focused on the show is all..."

Tina chuckled. Good luck, you're on in five. Everybody been dyin' to see them big ole titties!"

A few minutes later, the DJ began his announcement. "Ladies and Gentlemen... Please welcome back to the stage one of the dancing world's newest stars! Fresh from a short vacation and boasting one of the biggest racks in North America... She's bad! She's buxom! She's downright bodacious! Give it up for BBBRRRRRIIIITTTNNNNEEEEE BBUUUSSSTTTEEEDDDDDD!!!"

To the whoops and hollers from the crowd, Britnee bounded onto the stage in a pair of six-inch heels. She pranced around the stage, skipping to the beat. Every few steps, she'd stop and strike a pose, pulling her robe open a little to tease the crowd. Halfway through the song, Britnee stopped in front of the brass pole, legs spread and hands on her hips. She looked at the horny people to her left, then te horny people sitting to her right. She gripped the rope and ripped it open, flinging it behind her, exposing her new, huge, volleyball-sized, honeydew-shaped tits to the room.

The crowd went wild! Britnee stood grinning from ear to ear. She was clad in a bikini that was a bikini in name only. The garment consisted of two half-inch wide elastic bands of shiny green fabric. The thin bands stretched from her shoulders to her crotch and barely covered her nipples or pussy.

Britnee stood, hands on hips, grinning and bouncing to the music. Her massive, round tits jiggled as she bounced. The crowd sat stunned, awestruck by the vision of such huge, firm, tanned breasts on such a tiny frame.

Britnee giggled and hooked her thumbs under the thin, shiny bands and pulled the fabric out away from her flesh before releasing them to snap back against her perfect tits.

She then began prancing around the stage, showing off her new tits to every horny person seated in front. She stopped every so often kneeling to thrust her chest into the face of one happy customer or another.

As the first song ended, Britnee stood, looking around at the eager crowd. "Ya know what," she shouted. "Fuck this!"

She slipped her hands under the elastic bands and pulled them off her shoulders, letting them fall to the floor and stood naked. With a wink, she began dancing again as the second song started.

For the next few minutes she danced for her audience and played with her tits; massaging them, slapping them together, hefting them, whatever her people requested. She picked up one of the thin green bands holding it by the ends and rubbed the stretchy ribbon between her thighs, lewdly undulating her hips as she did so.

Still holding a ribbon, Britnee knelt on the stage, legs spread, and humped the floor, bouncing her perfect bubble butt, twerking for the crowd. She leaned back, way back letting her head touch the floor. Her huge, firm tits swung to either side. She raised her fist holding the thin ribbon of fabric and whipped herself across her chest.

She jerked from the sting and whipped herself again, the fabric stinging a hard nipple. She whipped her tanned skin a few more times, jerking and thrusting er hips, moaning loudly with each stinging blow.

She giggled again and sat up, caressing her new tits as she looked around. "Tits this big, you gotta tame them! Tame them or go WILD!!!"

Britnee thrust her arms above her head and thrashed wildly on her knees. Her huge, melon-sized tits shook and swung as she danced. She then crawled to the edge of the stage and reached out to a customer who was practically drooling with carnal excitement.

"Hey, buddy," she half whispered, placing her hand on the back of his head. "Think you can tame these big, bad titties?"

Britnee jerked the man forward, burying his face in her deep cleavage. She twisted from side to side, motorboating the hapless goon.

Before she gave the man a heart attack, Britnee released him and moved to the next man, whipping his face between her tits with a vengeance. Just as she was going to pull the next man's face into her tits, a voice came booming over the PA system.

"Wait a Goddamned minute! Stop! Stop the music! Stop the fucking music!"

The music stopped. The room fell silent. Britnee stood up, frowning.

A spotlight shone on the back wall of the club. Julie Juggs stood holding a microphone. She was dressed in thigh-high black leather boots with six-inch spiked heels, a skimpy, black leather thong, a black leather bustier that lifted her enormous 9000 ccs, bowling ball-sized tits while exposing all but the bottom half of her nipples, a pair of mirror finish aviator glasses and a black policeman's hat. Pinned to her bustier was a fake police badge.

Someone handed Britnee a microphone. "Boss? What's up?"

Julie began a slow strut towards the stage."I heard there was some illegal titty activity going on in my club!"

Britnee wrapped an arm under her 4000 ccs tits and grinned. "Illegal titty activity?"

"Yeah! Like not showing the boss your new tits before taking to the stage!"

Britnee chuckled and looked down at the crowd around her. "Well then, maybe you outta get on up here and arrest me, slut... that is, if ya think you gots the tits fer it!"

She dropped the mic and crossed her arms under her tits, giving Julie a defiant look.

Julie walked between two chairs in front of the stage and stepped up. "Oh, I think I can manage..."

They stood tits to tits, glaring at each other. Britnee could feel her pussy juicing up. "So? You gonna arrest me?"

Julie grinned and stooped to pick up one of the green elastic bands that made up Britnee's costume. She stood and held it in both hands. "Oh... I think I have a better idea..."

Julie wrapped the band behind Britnee's neck and pulled the tiny blonde forward, squashing her face into her massive bowling ball tits.

"I was thinking about a Double Busty Dance Off! To celebrate your new tits!"

Britnee reluctantly pulled herself away from Julie's cleavage and giggled as she took the mic from Julie's hand. "I think that's a great idea! But first, you're dressed rather inappropriately!"

Julie put her hands to her face in mock surprise. "Inappropriately?"

Britnee gripped the front of Julie's bustier. "Yeah, like yer wearin' too many clothes!"

She ripped the bustier from Julie's body, exposing the thirtysomething platinum blonde's massive 9000 ccs tits to the crowd. She did the same to Julie's thong, feeling the wetness between her thighs. Julie whooped and flung her hat into the crowd.

"Hit it, boy!" Britne cried before droppin the mic. The music started up again as Britnee and Julie began prancing and strutting around the stage, shaking and shimmying for the eager crowd.

Tens, twenties, fifties, and more rained down on the stage as the two mega-titted strippers did their stuff. They met at the front of the stage, mashing their enormous tits together and kissing lewdly to the delight of everyone. Britnee knelt and lifted her tits to some lucky bastard to kiss as Julie bent at the waist behind her and bounced her huge melons on Britnee head.

More prancing and more strutting and Julie lay down, cupped her tits, planted her feet, and pumped her hips up, undulating to the beat. Britnee took a knee over her face and lowered her pelvis millimeters above Julie's mouth. After a minute of faux pussy eating, Julie rolled over onto her elbows and knees. Britnnee took an elastic band and began whipping Julie's firm round ass.

The danced and kissed and twerked molested easch other's tits for the next twenty minutes, stopping occcasionally to motorboat any willing customer lucky enough to be close to the stage. Asa finale, the two ultra stacked sluts did double backflips, landing spreadeagle on the stage hand held high, massive chests heaving and bouncing.

The room exploded with a standing ovation. More money rained down on the busty pair as they grinned and shook their huge tits.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Britnee Busted and Julie Juggs! Wow! That was amazing! Give it up!" The DJ cried. "Next up, Velvet Rose and her fat 34 EEs of silicone-enhanced fun!"

-------------------------------------------------------------=================----------------------------------

"Whoo! That was fantastic!" Julie shimmied and closed the door to her dressing room. "Have a seat. I'll make us a drink."

Britnee sat, bouncing on the edge of Julie's sofa. "Damn, that was fucking hot! I got so worked up, I could run a marathon!"

Julie joined her and handed her a glass. "Drink up. It'll help calm you down."

Britnee sipped and, sat back, grinning at her coworker/boss. "Thanks. Shit! We blew the roof off the joint! I mean, didja see them mooks out there? There aint a dry seat in the house!"

Julie smiled and sipped her drink. She massaged one of Britnee's huge tits softly. "That's the power of these babies..." She thrust out her chest. "And these babies!"

She leaned forward and kisses Britnee softly, then, deeply. Britnee moaned and pressed her tongue against Julie's, tasting the whiskey on her lips.

"Fuck, boss, you're getting me all worked up!" Britnee rubbed her tits against the older woman's.

Mmm... finish your drink. Or, better yet... finish mine." Julie tipped her glass and drizzled whiskey over her massive, perfectly round enhanced tits.

Britnee dove on her tits, licking up the amber liquid. She held one huge tit in both hands and licked slow circles around the erect nipple. "Fuck, boss... you get me so horny!"

She sucked the nipple between her lips, teasing it with her tongue. Julie groaned and thrust her chest out. Britnee dragged her lips across the curve of Julie's tit, kissing her sternum and up over the curve of her other tit to suck the other hard nipple into her mouth.

Julie moaned again and held Britnee to her huge, round tit. "Oh, God! That's so good!"

Britnee slipped a hand down between Julie's thighs, feeling the moist heat and softly massaged her shaven mound.. "Fuck, yer so wet... Mmm, you taste so good!" Britnee moaned, chewing on Julie's nipple.

Julie pulled Britnee's head back, holding her face in her hands, and kissed her hard, shoving her tongue into the tiny girl's mouth. Britnee groaned and sucked on her tongue, mashing her tits against Julie's.

As they broke the kiss, Julie pushed Britnee back and looked greedily at the younger woman. "I just realized something! I never told you how beautiful your new tits are! I gotta say, Babe! You got a great set!"

Britnee blushed and downed the rest of her drink. "Thanks! They feel as good as they look too!"

Julie laughed and playfully pushed Britnee back on the sofa. "Let me be the judge of that!"

She slid her hands up Britnee's waist and cupped her 4000cc tits gently, squeezing the soft yet firm flesh. Britnee moaned and undulated beneath Julie. Julie pinched her nipples and twisted them lightly causing Britnee to moan again.

"Dammit, boss! You always get me so hot!" Britnee split her cunt lips between two fingers and teased her throbbing clit.

"Mmm... these are some of Dr. Ritter's best work. My God, they feel so good!" Julie squeezed and massaged the fat, melon-sized tits with great eagerness. "They look a lot bigger than 4000. The firmness is perfect!"

Britnee whimpered. "Yeah... the doc says with my natural size.... Oh my God... they would appear ... to... be 6000... fuck, that's so good."

Britnee felt a warmth growing over her. Not a sexual warmth, something more... primal. She was having trouble keeping her eyes open but, the warmth of Julie's hands and the growing heat in her loins kept her from noticing.

Julie sighed and shifted to press her huge, otherworldly huge tits against Britnee's. She slowly ground gainst the smaller girl, moaning softly, feeling her own body heating up.

"Don't you just love how your tits, your nipples... your skin feels rubbing against a pair of tits just like your? It's incredible!" Julie groaned with lust. "Baby? How big you gonna go? These are already ridiculously huge on your tiny frame...God! My nipples are so hard!"

Britnee groaned and slipped a finger into her tiny, eager pussy. "Ooohhhh... Fu-u-ck! ... Ima go as big as I can! 8000... 9000... Fuck! I love your tits! 10000! Doc says... I kin... go as big... as long... Yes! As long as... my skin..."

Britnee felt herself starting to black out. Her eyelids were too heavy to open. She tried to press against Julie but was too weak.

"Wait! What... what was... fuck, you... drugged... me..."

Julie felt Britnee go limp beneath her. She held a hand over the tiny blonde's mouth, feeling her steady, soft breathing. She lifted an eyelid then sat up and reached for her phone.

"She's ready. Get in here.

Julie stood and began dressing in a pair of jeans and a loose-fitting hoodie. She gazed down at Britnee's unconscious body. "Soon, my friend. Soon you will understand."

A knock at the door and Fred, the head of security, walked in. He looked at Britnee then at Julie and nodded. Julie slung her purse over her shoulder and pressed a button on the wall next to the closet. The wall rose to reveal a short hallway.

"Should we get her into some clothes first," asked Fred.

"No," Julie gulped down a shot of whiskey. "She runs around half-naked anyway and where she's going, clothes won't be necessary."

Fred shrugged and lifted Britnee over his shoulder. "Great pair of tits..."

He carried her through the short hall and through a door that opened to a secluded area of the building's parking lot where a black, windowless van sat parked. A short, nondescript man got out and walked around to open the rear doors of the van. Fred lifted Britnee off his shoulder and lay her sleeping body on a mattress inside the vehicle.

Julie, lowering the wall in her room behind her, walked outside and climbed into the van. The short man closed the back of the van and returned to the driver's seat. Fred walked to the passenger side.

"Return to the club and it's business as usual," Julie said, lighting a cigarette.

"Yes, ma'am. I will join you tomorrow." Fred jerked to attention, clicked his heels, and threw his right arm out straight. "For the Uberland!"

Julie nodded and replied with slightly less conviction. "For the Uberland!"

As the van sped off, Julie looked back at Britnee lying naked on the mattress. "For my soul..." she muttered to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden lay on the bed and watched the back of Tina's head moving back and forth over his belly. He groaned with pleasure.

Opposite Jayden, kneeling at the foot of the bed was Larry and his camera. He was filming Tina's face as she softly sucked on Jayden's enormous, fat cock. Tina lay sideways, one arm across Jayden's abdomen, looking into the camera lens as she nursed the ten-inch monster. Her new, enhanced tits filled with 1000 ccs of silicone gel were pressed up against Jayden's thigh.

Also kneeling at the foot of the bed was Nomi. She had her face between Jayden's spread thighs greedily sucking one of his testicles between her thick, full, luscious lips.

Jayden's ball sack was shiny with spit. The wide, thick vein running the length of the underside of his enormous prick dripped with Tina's spit as well.

The trio was filming a scene for a new series called, "Double Bubble Black n Brown Butt Fuckers". It was a series featuring one guy fucking two Black or Hispanic/Latina girls up the ass, obviously. More scenes were planned as soon as more Black and Hispanic/Latina performers could be hired.

Jayden groaned and slowly ground his hips to Nomi's mouth, urging her to suck his balls into her hot mouth. The dark-haired Brazilian looked hungrily at Larry's camera as she sucked the cum filled sac. Tina puckered her lips and rubbed them over the bloated, precum-drooling head, licking the thick, clear liquid before taking the fat tip to the back of her throat. Jayden's cock flexed in her mouth and the hapless stud couldn't resist holding her head against his flat abdomen and slowly pumping his hips.

"Fuck," he muttered. "Ain't nuthin' like two hot bitches suckin' on yer dick..."

"Nomi grinned and licked her way up the side of his enormous shaft and kissed Tina as she suckled the tip.

"Mmm, baby," Tina moaned softly, "Have a taste of this white dick.

Nomi swapped the tip clean with her tongue before sucking it between her lips. Tia licked up and down the shaft, cradling Jayden's balls in her hand. Jayden groaned, loving the dual cock worship. Tina licked and licked as Nomi sucked him to the back of her throat.

With Nomi busy using her mouth for a vacuum pump, Tina moved down between Jayden's legs and teased his prostate with her tongue.

"Mmm, baby. Lift your legs a bit." Tina said, her words muffled slightly by Jayden's huge balls grinding against her face.

Jayden did as he was asked and Tina held them as she began licking around his tiny, puckered asshole. Jayden's cock jerked and flexed in Nomi's throat as Tina teased his tiny hole.

The door to the room flew open and Lara rushed in. "Jay, get dressed! Larry put the camera down and get your asses in the car!"

"What the fuck," cried Jayden.

"Shut up and get dressed! Girls? Sorry, but we gotta run!" Lara was visibly agitated, almost bouncing as she spoke.

Larry hit pause and stood. "What's wrong, Lara? Things were just heating up!"

"Never mind that shit, Britnee's missing!"

Jayden was struggling into his pants. "What fer ya mean missing? Ain't she what's dancin' over at the club like?"

"Yeah, girl, it's only 3 o'clock. The club just closed like an hour ago." Tina pulled a shirt over her head. "You know we stay after, partyin', most nights."

"Yeah but... Brit always texts me after her shift. Always! And tonight no text! Her phone goes straight to voicemail! I called Manny, you know, the bartender? He said she and Julie went back to Julie's room after their set and never came out!"

"Oh... no worries, Lara. They are just making the Boom Boom." Nomi shrugged and squeezed her huge, 2000 ccs tits. "They like to make Boom Boom!"

"I know but she always calls me if she's gonna be late!" Lara sat, wringing her hands, tears streaming down her face.

Tina slipped her arm around Lara's shoulders and dabbed at her tears with a tissue. "It'll be okay, sweety. She prolly hitched a ride with Julie and they'll be here any minute."

gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers