Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers

"Fuck! Ima kill him yet!" Britnee frowned and balled her fists.

"Ms. Lain, that man is guilty of so many crimes, the least of which will land him in prisn for a very long time, that I don't believe you have to worry about him ever seeing the light of day again." Agent Dann allowed himself a brief smile.

"Bullshit!" Britnee pointed towards Julie who was speaking to an agent nearby. "And, what about her? That backstabbin' slut got me into this whole mess."

"Mrs. Loewendowski?" Agent Dann waved her over. "She's one of ours. She has been working with us for several years. In fact, it was she who gave us the location of this building and that you had been taken."

"Brit? I'm so sorry I put you through this." Julie frowned at looked down. "It's true what The Director said about me. I was raised to believe in the nazi ideology. I was a fanatic. Then, I met Rob and fell in love. But it was several years latr before I started to realize how wrong I was and how fucked up my upbringing had been. I would have dropped out and thrown it all away but I was too scared for Rob's safety, not to mention my parents and family. I stayed in and secretly contacted Agent Dann. He convinced me to work for him on the inside. I guess now, I'll just disappear. I know I can never have your trust again. God knows I'll miss you but it's for the best."

"Hold on, lady." Britnee stepped closer, the anger on her face clear for Julie to see. "You ain't goin' anywhere! You are under contract to me and my company. Y'all be workin' that little, lyin' ass off fer me now! And besides," Britnee leaned in, breathing in the scent of Julie's skin. "If you think me and Lara are gonna give up fuckin' that sweet peice o' pussy you gots there, then you got a nother thing comin, girlfriend."

Britnee grinned and winked. She swatted Julie on the ass and kissed her nipple. Julie smiled waekly and nodded, tears flowing down her cheeks. Then she grabbed Britnee and pulled her to her chest, smothering the smaller woman between her massive tits.

"Baby, I'm so sorry! I know I can't make up what I did to you but, I'm going to do my best to win your trust and be the best big titty slut that ever appeared in your vids! Thank you so much!"

Britnee pulled herself from Julie's grasp and nodded. "That's what I'm counting on, lady."

"Okay. Now," Agent Dann began, "Let's get all of you to the hospital." He motion towards Britnee and her crew. "Then we'll be taking statements and get you all home soon. Agent Flagg, escort the prisoners ouside please. Agent Smith, the victims."

Two officers were leading The Director towards the door when the old nazi broke free and ran to a table with a shiny red button on it. He pounded on the button which opened a panel in the opposite wall. The Director fled through the opening and was gone. Agents and police streamed through the opening after him. A few minutes later an agent returned obviously embarrassed.

"Sir," he said to Agent Dann. "It seems the old man had an excape plan. He just set off in a helicopter heading South."

Agent Dann did nothing to hide his anger. "Get on the horn and alert the FAA! Get the local police! The news! Anyone with a helicopter or plane and get that asshole! Now!"

Britnee walked up and shrugged. "Don't bother. I gots a feeling he'll be long gone in no time."

"Why do you say that, Ms. Lain?" Agent Dann looked puzzled.

"Well, I was doped up most of the time I was here an' I don't 'member much but, I seem to remember this one time I heard voices. They was talkin' and someone said somethin' 'bout a network. Like they had all sorts o' people what helped 'em out and hiding places like... I don' know, like I said. I was pretty doped up and all."

Agent Dann turned to Julie. Julie nodded. "It's true. There is a network. Can you spare a man and a laptop? I can show you some places I know about. The rest is well... The Director only shared certain information with certain people."

Agent Dann nodded. "Bob? Get it done."

Lara put her arms around Britnee. "C'mon, Boo. Let's go. We need to get youu checked out. And we need some clothes."

"Yeah," Britnee grinned. "Hey, Agent Dann? Can we get somethin' to eat? I'm starvin' over here."

Agent Dann nodded. "This way," he said and headed towards the exit.

Lara looked deeply into Britnee's eyes. "You okay, Boo? You think we're safe?"

Breitnee smiled. "We are safe as long as we're together Boo. I ain't never letting nothing hurt us again."

"What about that nazi fucker?"

Britnee turned and followed Agent Dann. "Oh... I gots a feelin' we aint seen the last o' him. And next time, he aint gonna live long enough to regret it. C'mon."

They headed out the door and into the light of a new day.

The End

gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers