Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up as Larry entered the room carrying a laptop. "I checked the security feeds. The place is empty."

"What about Julie's room? Rob's office?" Lara wiped her face and sniffed.

"Nothing. Wait, that's strange... It looks like Julie's room has been empty all night. No one in or out all night."

Larry tapped away at the keyboard. "Here, check this out."

He sat next to Lara and continued. "Here's Britnee entering the club, going to the dressing room... nice swimsuit... talking to the girls... and here's Julie at the bar...wearing street clothes... going towards the back... Britnee taking the stage..."

"And here is that bitch dressed like a leather cop. She did something, I know it!" Lara sped the time code up. "Dance dance dance... hugs and kisses... Here! They're walking offstage... back to Julie's room and... Empty!"

Lara stood, shaking with rage. "Let's go. Jay? Call Jed and have him get the guys and meet us at the club." She threw a set of keys to Larry. "You drive."

Tina called after her. "We'll be right behind you!"

Outside the club, Lara checked the feeds again. "Yup. The parking lot is full, There's Julie's car in her spot and here she is driving away... by herself! What the holy fuck?"

Larry took the laptop from her. After a minute he frowned. " Why is there a van parked all the way on the other side of the building? That's weird."

Lara frowned. "What?"

"We just drove around the lot. It's empty. But according to this feed, the van is still parked there. Hang on. Watch the feed."

Larry drove a slow circle around the building while Lara monitored their progress on the laptop.

"Here we are... and here... and we just drove by a van that isn't there! Motherfucker! I'm going to kill her!"

Lara walked into the club followed by Larry and Jayden. She threw a set of keys to Larry. "The security hardware in Rob's office. I'm checking Julie's room. Jay, you're with me."

"On it." Larry walked to the back.

Tina walked in. "What you want us to do?"

Lara shook her head. "Wait for Jed and the guys... I'm not sure yet."

Lara tried the door to Julie's room. "Shit! Larry's got the keys... "

"It's cool, babe. I got this." Jayden grinned.

Jayden wasn't good for much but, he was a great porn stud and an even greater thief. He took a small packet of tools from his back pocket and after selecting a few began working on the lock. Before Lara could say "be careful", he had the door open.

"Ain't no lock i can't pick, ain't no safe I can't crack!" Jayden put his tools away, grinning.

Lara looked around the empty room. "Looks like they were having a drink... but why is ther a glass on the floor?"

Tina poked her head in the door. "I found Britnee's purse back in the dressing room. Her clothes too."

"Fuck!" Lara shouted and slammed her fist againt the wall.

Larry ran into the room. "I checked the feeds. All of them. The ones for this room and the parking lot were in loop mode. I was able to get a partial license number on the van."

Lara shook her head in despair. 'Lot of good that does..."

Larry gripped her by the shoulders. "Hey! Lara! Get a grip! You gotta be strong. We're gonna find her but you gotta man up! C'mon, you're the best hacker on the planet and a whiz at security stuff so hold it together!"

Lara looked up and glared at him. "Fuck... you're right. Okay." She shook her head. "You still got that friend at the police?"

"Yeah. I'll call him in the morning and see if he can run the plates on that van."

"Cool." Lara slumped into a chair.

Jed poked his head in the door. "I brought Eddie and Joe. The others are staked out across the street."

Lara nodded. "Not much to do here... Go to the bar and grab some beers, okay?"

"Yeah, good idea." Jed turned and left.

Lara sat looking around the small room. Tina sat by her and held her hand. "It'll be okay, girl. Britnee can take care of herself. We just need to wait and things will be okay."

Lara nodded and smiled weakly. She looked up and noticed te scurity camera mounted in the corner wall near the ceiling. She frowned and slapped herself on the forehead.

"I'm so stupid! Why didn't I think of it?"

Larry was confused. "Huh?"

"I tottaly forgot. I put a spycam inside that camera months ago. It runs independent of the house system!"

Before the words were out of her mouth, Jayden had pulled the camera off it's mount and was busy opening the camera's casing. "Ya mean this little thing?"

He held up a tiny metal cube with a small lens.

Lara took it from him and pulled the SD card from it's slot. "Here,plug this in."

She handed the card to Larry. A few moments later... "We're in business...Okay. This starts from where they walked into the room."

The group crowded around Larry and his laptop and watched Julie and Britnee enter the room, Julie making drinks, some big tits foreplay, Britnee pasing out...

"And here's that fucking bastard Fred picking my Boo up like a sack of potatoes, he is so fired! What the fuck?" Lara jumped to her feet and stared at the opposite wall. "There's a secret panel in this room?"

She lunged at the wall and slapped the light switch. The wall rose, revealing the tiny exit to th eparking lot. She ran out, followed by the rest of her crew.

"Damn! We gotta find those bastards!" Lara paced the blacktop.

Larry looked around and swore. "Why didn't I think of it before?"

Lara looked puzzled.

"The security cameras at the hotel! Right next door!" He tapped quickly on his laptop. "Yes! Here!"

He and Lara watched as Fred put Britnee in the van. The van sped off and Julie walking to her car.

"I am so going to kill that big titted slut..." Lara seethed. "Tell me you can get a number on that van."

Larry nodded "Already done. Now we just need a little time..."

"And a call to my friend in Dayton." Lara folded her arms under her big, fake tits.

"You mean..."

"Agent Dann..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britnee wasn't sure if she was awake or asleep. She felt weightless, as if drifting in a dense fog. She tried to open her eyes but couldn't find the strength. She felt warm and light headed. She didn't know where or when she was. Thoughts and images flashed occasionally in her mind, but, she didn't know if they were real or imaginary... She didn't care.

She couldn't feel her body. She tried lifting her arm to touch herself but that was impossible. The only thing she could feel was a hot, moist feeling between her thighs. It was familiar and somehow reassuring. An image flashed in her mind. A large, thick cock pumping in and out of her pussy. She could.t tell if it was real or a dream. More cocks... some in her pussy... some in her mouth... her ass...

She heard a sound from far away. Her voice... moaning with lust. Britnee tried to speak but no words came from her lips. Another image formed... a man's face. Horrible. Ugly... Angry... he leered at her and spoke. She couldn't understand him...

She tried to speak. She coulf feel her lips move but no words formed. Her last thought before fading into blackness was, "Lara".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ja, is good! Your technique has improved," The Director groaned. "Drink it... swallow every drop!"

He stood, feet apart, fist on his hips, grunting as he emptied his balls into his slave's willing mouth. His cock was enormous, at least nine inches long and as thick as the forearm of the woman receiving his cum. His cock flexed with each blast from the bulbous, arrow shaped tip. The skin was smooth with one thick, blood filled vein coursing down the length of the shaft. His ball sack was the size of a blood orange.

Julie Juggs knelt before the Director naked, her hands behind her back, her huge, spheroid tits swaying as she eagerly sucked his erupting cock. She looked up at her master with wanton lust. She felt his last rope of cum hit the back of her throat and she pulled back slightly to tease the flared cum hole with her tongue. The Director grabbed her head roughly and thrust forward, burying his fat cock in her throat.

"Every. Last. Drop!" The Director growled, holding her face in his crotch.

Julie tried to moan with his cock lodged in her throat. Her pussy was on fire and she desired only to please him. The Director released his grip on her head and pushed her back, dragging his stll hard cock from her mouth. The tip was shimy with spit and the tattoo of the New Aryan Order glistened in the light.

Julie looked up, proudly, her chest heaving as she breathed deeply, her massive bowling ball-tits on full display. The Director glared down at her, his enormous cock twitching with desire at the site of her huge, silicone filled tits.

The Director was a tall man. His legs were thick and well muscled. His torso, while not as defined, was thick with muscled strength. He was barrel chested and his arms were as well built as his legs. His hair betrayed his age, pure white and cut into a severe crewcut. He had classic Roman features with peircing blue eyes and an iron jaw. A deep scar ran from his forehead down across one eye and split his cheekbone.

He was at least sixty years old but years of training and a strict diet had shaped him into a veritable Superman. His large, gnarled hands could crush a man's skull as if it were an piece of fruit.

"You have done well, slave, the reconditioning has worked better than I expected. Soon, our little friend will be ready to receive the Final Push and begin her mission as our Harbinger."

Julie smiled. She was quite pleased with herself. She was even more pleased that the Director had again favored her. She cupped her gigantic tits in her hands and held them up to her master.

"Thank you, my master. I live for the Uberland. I die for the Uberland!" Julie knelt proudly. "Allow me to serve any way you wish! Every way you wish!"

The Director took a step forward. His massive cock rose to full attention, precum drooling from the flared tip. Julie leaned in and began slowly twisting left to right, rubbing her huge tits against the slick, pulsing shaft. With a low moan, she pressed her tits around the hard cock, slowly raising and lowering herself, spreading the precum across her hot flesh.

The Director watched with growing lust. A lust he masked with a look of steady determination. He did not move a muscle, allowing Julie to stroke his nine inch plus cock with her 9000ccs enhanced tits. The platinum-blonde stripper moaned louder as she pumped the massive cock. Her pussy leaked down her thighs as she grew hornier by the second.

"Ja, is gut," the Director muttered. Silently, he said to himself, "Mein Gott, diese Titten sind riesig!"

His cock lurched and pumped out a large glob of precum. Julie whimpered and shook her tits faster, fucking te thobbing piece of meat. Her clit throbbed almost painfully between her thighs. Her nipples begged for atention and she almost cried out with tit- fucking lust.

The firm cushion of soft flesh carressing his huge dick was having the desired effect on the oldertit crazed Nazi. A bead of sweat traced a line over the scar on his face. The Director grunted and hissed through his teeth, "Gott in Himmel!"

He reached out and gripped Julie's tits roughly. Julie moaned and pulled her hands away, thrusting her chest to the much older man.

"Yes, my master! Use me for your pleasure!" Julie shouted, feeling her orgasm building to eruption.

The Director was pumping his cock between her huge, bowling ball tits with the speed and fury of a man half his age. "Ja! Ja! Deine Titten sind so riesig! Ich ficke sie für das Überland!"

"Yes! Yes, Mein Führer! Fuck them for the Uberland! For the New Aryan Order!" Julie shook wantonly as the Director pounded away.

The Director lost all control. "Sieg Heil!," He shouted and shot a huge wad of cum skyward between Julie's fat tits!

As the ecum wad splashed down on Julie's face, The insatiable, mega-busty slut cried out with orgasmic glee! "Sieg Heil!"

Julie trembled as her orgasm ripped through her. The huge cock pumping between her enormous tits sprayed rope after rope of sticky, thick jizz over her face and soaked her heavy, perfect tits.

The Director grimaced as he erupted all over his slave. He squeezed her breasts tightly as he thrust back and forth, cumming again and again between the huge, round flesh orbs.

As the cum eruptions subsided, Julie bent her head and kissed the belching cock's tip, sucking the last wads of jizz down her throat. The Director shuddered and gave one final thrust before releasing his grip on Julie's tits and taking a step back.

"Sehr gut, my little slut! No. Do not wipe your face. Wear my seed with pride!" He gripped his still throbbing prick and shook it.

"Thank you, my master," Julie looked up adoringly at her leader. "Thank you for yor seed! Thank you for helping me see the errors I have made! I am yours to do with as you wish!"

"Ja, this is true." The Director shoved her roughly back. "Und now, you must continue your rehabilitation... Assume the position!"

Julie moaned wantonly and turned, pressing her huge tits to the floor as she reached back and spread her bountiful ass with her hands. The Director straddled her hips and pressed his thick cockhead against her tight anus. With a grunt, he pushed and stretched her tight ring around the throbbing tip.

"Ja, is gut you are such a dirty slut," the Director muttered, grabbing a fistful of Julie's hair. His other hand slid around her throat. "Otherwise, deine asshole would be zu eng... too tight for my grosser schlangen!"

With a hard jerk, he yanked her head back and plunged his enormous cock deep into her bowels. Julie screamed in pain and moaned as another orgasm ripped through her.

"Mein Fuhrer! Fuck your slave!" Use my asshole for your pleasure!" Julie thrust her hips back as The Director pounded away at her cumming hole. Julie groaned and cried eith wanton, anal lust.

She begged for more, demanded harder pounding and whimpered as her asshole was stretched to the limit. The one thing she did not say, a thought deep in her mind ..."I've had bigger".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lara sat tapping furiously away at her tablet. Jed sat next to her, sipping a beer and texting.

"Hey, babe," he looked up." Larry just texted me. Says he got a frind at police headquarters owes him a favor."

"So? And don't call me babe." Lara didn't look up.

"So he got into the traffic cam feeds. Problem is, he can't access the archive, just the live feed."

"Fuck!" Lara punched the seat cushion. "Hang on... tell him to try now."

"Bingo! He's sending you the linkup now. Hey, you mind if'n I go in back? I ain't had any all day and..."

Lara nodded without looking up. "Sure. Just be ready to go when I need you to. Where's the rest of the crew?"

Eddie's shooting a POV scene over at Brandee's... Uh, I think Joe is playing cards with Tina and Jayden... Don't worry. We'll be here in a second!"

He stood and walked to one of the back rooms where Nomi was paintin her nails. "Hey, doll. I'll paint yer face if'n you wants..."

Lara sat watching the feeds and pcked up her phone. "Larry! Yeah! Great work! I'm watching it now... Looks like they were heading South... DShit! The feeds stop! Goddammit! They crossed into Kentucky! That's it, m calling Agent Dann. Kidnapping? Interstate flight? I'll find her butthis is federal shit! Yeah, get everyone together I gotta make a few calls and then we gonna find my Boo and make those bitches pay! See you in twenty..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a suburb of Lexington, Kentucky, there was an industrial park. That park was home to a small company named Weisaker Industries. The company offices were located in an old, large three story building with very few windows and only enough exits to meet local law requirements. The building was rather nondescript and ugly. Outside were a pair of large parking lots that remained empty most of the time and a loading dock at the rear of the building.

Inside was a foyer and a reception desk that was unmanned most days. The foyer led o a long hallway with several doors on either side. At the end of the hallway was a set of stairs and an elevator. The elevator could only be accessed by a key and a handprint scanner.

Security was unusually high for such a low key place. Armed gaurds patrolled the grounds day and night. a twenty foot electrified fence surrounded the property and guards patrolled the roof of the building as well.

In a subbasement deepn below the main floor, Britnee awoke. She opened her eyes and realized that she was not dreaming, The room was dark and she felt as if she was suspended in midair. She looked around but only saw shadows. She tried to move but quickly realized she was subdued, spreadeagle by something.

She tried moving her finger and feet to no avail. "Motherfucker... What kinda shit is this," she whispered to herself.

All of a sudden, the room was flooded with light. Britnee blinked and looked around the room. She realized she was naked, suspended in air, at least fifteen feet above the floor. She looked at her arms and legs

"What the fuck?" She swa that her hands and feet were encased in metallic, cylindrical bulbs attached to pipes and cables that held her high in the air. A belt was around her waist. The belt was attached to a small padded plate she could feel against the small of her back. Her back was arched, her huge, fake tits jutted out proudly towards the ceiling. She could se the ceiling and the upper part of the walls and the tops of what looked like some strange machinery. She looked down at the floor and estimated the size of the room to be, well, quite large.

"I am so fucked," she muttered. "Hey! Is anyone there?" Silence. "Mother Fuckers! Y'all best let me down! ... Shit!"

"Ja! Fucked indeed!" a voice boomed out.

The voice was follwed by the sound of marching feet. Britnee looked down to see a formation of men marching in step across the room, They turned and at attention along the wall directly opposite her. They formed three collumns, twelve men each. The men were naked except for their boots. They were all tall, blonde haired and muscled like Greek Gods. Greek Gods with enormous, thick cocks that stood at full attention.

Britnee felt herelf growing wer between her thighs at the sight of the group of hunks with their hard cocks. "Shit," she thought to herself. "If I wasn't sure they were gonna kill me, I'd fucked 'em all!"

"Miss Lain, How wonderful to see you. I hope you are not too uncomfortable." The voice boomed out again.

Britnee swung her head around and struggled against her restraints. "Who the fuck is talking? Show yerself, you motherfucking dickwad!"

A man came into view followed by a woman. They turned and faced Britnee.

"Julie! You bitch! What the fuck did you do to me?" Britnee cried, struggling harder to free herself.

"Britnee, this is The Director." Julie replied, without emotion.

The Director was dressed in a black military uniform with a red armband on the left sleeve. Julie wore a pair of military boots, black fishnet stockings, a pair of black satin hotpants and a vintage style black leather jacket that barely contained her huge, 9000cc filled tits. They stood, watching Britnee struggle.

"It is indeed a pleasure to meet you fraulein," The Director said with a smile. "Apologies for the rather odd circumstance but, I feel it is necessary for your, ah... how should I say... training."