Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britnee's face screwed up in a confused frown. "Training? What the fuck? And who the fuck are you anyhow?"

Julie took a step forward. "This is The Director. He is the leader, Der Fuhrer, of our movement." A look of pride mixed with zealous glee spread across her face.

"Fuhrer? Movement? What, like, you're a bunch of nazis or somethin'?"

"We are the New Aryan Order!" The Director shouted. We are the culmination of the dream that began so many years ago. The dream of a world dominated by the Aryan race!"

Britnee nodded. "Yup... Nazis." She shook her head. "Fucking nazis... Fuck you! You better let me loose, cuz, Ima beat the living shit outta you if you don't! Why you got me all wrapped up like this anyhow? What the fuck am I to you?"

The Director laughed. "Why, fraulein, You are the lynchpin to our plans. You are our chosen one. It will be you who leads our movement to Glory!"

"Um, I'm confused. I know I ain't got much education and I drink way too much and smoke way too much weed and Lord knows I suck way too much dick but... I ain't stupid! Nuthin' y'all have said makes any bit o' sense. Y'all gonna have to explain some shit. Like, why you got all them dudes standin' there with their dicks out? Not that they ain't some hunky motherfuckers and their dicks sure look good and all but, what the fuck?"

The Director chuckled. "Miss Juggs?"

Julie smiled. "Beginning in the 1930's, our prophet, Herr Hitler began a program of genetic research. Research to prove not only the superiority of the Aryan Race but also to create a race of supermen-"

"Yeay, yeah... I watch "The History Channel", so what." Britnee looked bored.

"So... After the war, certain scientists were able to escape from the Allied Forces and make their way to the west. Many working for the American government, and many others working in secret in South America."

"More old news! Fast forward, you backstabbing slut!"

"In recent decades," The Director continued. "Genetic breakthroughs have led to the most important developments in cloning, allowing us to create a new breed of Aryan superman. These men behind me are the culmination of all those years. They are my Elite Guard. My Blitzkrieger!"

Britnee again shook her head. "And?"

"They are the supreme human being! They will lead my armies to glorious victory!" The Director stood at full attention, beaming with crazed pride.

"Oh... kay... but you still ain't explained why I'm here an' why you gots me all tangled up like!" Britnee struggled against her restraints.

"It was decided long ago that only women of a certain,ah... appearance, women with particular breeding assets would do for our experiments."

"Ya mean sluts!" Britnee scowled.

"Ha! Ja, Sluts. Yes, that's true. And there are so many in this fetid nation. America is a cesspool of sluts," The Director laughed. "But also, women who would serve the New Order faithfully. Zealously! Women who would proudly do whatever was necessary to turn my dream, mein vision into reality. Even manipulate their physical appearance to greatly aid in the enlistment and procurement of soldiers for our movement!"

"... So you got a thing fer women with big fake tits... who doesn't..." Britnee sighed, exhausted from her struggles. "That still don't explain why you want me. I mean there's plenty of bitches out there with big fat fake ones willin' to do anything fer a few bucks. And besides all o' that, what the fuck you plannin' to do? Take over the USA? Seriously?"

"Exactly," The Director shouted, "But not in the way you might imagine. Soon, white men will see the enormous increases to both their size and stamina. This will lead to greater confidence and ambition both in the bedroom and the boardroom, so to speak. These men are already disgusted with the fetid society of today's America and will look for a way to change the world for the better. They will look to me and my New Order. They will make me their new leader and I will fill the government with my followers and enact sweeping new laws that ensure the supremacy of the white race!"

Britnee rolled her eyes. "So... Yer a bunch of nazis with big cocks...Oh, My God! You're Cock Nazis! Fuckin' Cock Nazis! But, that still doesn't explain why ya got me all shackled up in here..."

"Because, meine little flower, you will lead my armies! You shall be my vanguard! Meinen Avatar! With you by my side, you as the face of my movement, I cannot fail! Who could say no to such a beautiful, prurient, insatiable harlot such as you? A girl with such a willingness to alter their appearance, a girl willing to show off her sexual skills for all the world to see, to degrade herself in front of a camera with such abandon is the perfect choice!"

Britnee frowned, feeling the anger washing over her. "You know what? Yer fucking crazy! Everything that has spewed outta yer mouth is the same racist bullshit that asshole Hitler says on The History Channel! Yeah, I watch them shows. And you want me as your bitch cuz I suck dick and got a pair of big tits?" You creepy, fucking idiot! Let me tell ya somethin'... I'm white trash. Fuck, I'm the definition of small town, mid American, trailer park white trash. I never met my father. My mother's a drunken slut. I been drinkin' booze and smokin' cigarettes since I was twelve and, Lord knows I've been slutting around since I was old enought to bleed but... That's just crazy shit!"

"The only reason I didn't drop outta school was cuz I was in Juvee and they don't let you out without a third grade education at least. And yeah, I'm as racist as anyone else. But that dont matter none cuz I'm an American! And as much as I may not like it, this here nation was built by a whole lotta people who weren't white. From what I seen, white people seem to have taken the credit fer a whole lot of shit blacks and latinos and asians did and then made laws fer themselves so they could profit off the other races. And don't get me started on the shit we did to the folks that were already here when them pilgrims ran that boat up onto that rock!"

"And you can't force people to follow you by altering them without their consent! That is so wrong, I don't know where to begin explainin' that shit!"

"The thing is, this is America and it shouldn't matter what color you are or how small yer dick is. Them founders said equal rights fer everyone and we was all Americans and fer fuck's sake, I'm with them! 'I'm an American! An American Pornstar! And Ima fight you and yer evil bigotry with everything I got!"

The Director chuckled. "Ja, I knew you might feel this way. This is why you have been detained in such a manner. Your... conditioning... must continue. Do not worry, soon you will join me and lead us to victory!"

Britnee shook her head. "Never, you fucking dickhead! Why me? Why not Julie? You already got a disciple. Besides, I'm cute but Julie is downright stunning! I mean look at her. She's model tall, got legs fer days and that face! Oh my God, she's so fucking beautiful! And those tits are fucking huge! You got everything you want right next to you, you fucking wierdo nazi prick!"

Julie looked down at her feet. The Director smiled. Because, my dear... Julie is not of my bloodline."

Britnee looked confused. "Wait- what? Bloodline?"

"Ja! A moment ago you said you had never met your father This is not exactly true."

Britnee blinked. "Wait- What?"

"B-..But..."

"But, your mother told you it was the captain of the football team. Ja, this is true. Your mother was a hot little slut and very much sought after by the boys in school. So, it was only natural that she would date a good looking, popular boy and my grandson was the most popular boy in school. But... how should I put this... he was also a pansy. A "Nancy boy". He couldn't possibly impregnate your mother because he was a homosexual."

The look on Britnee's face was changing from confusion to extreme revulsion.

The Director continued. "Ja, meine sweet harlot, as it happenned, my grandson threw a big party one night. Apparently he had promised your mother they would, umm... "go all the way". However, They both were very drunk and my young grandson passed out cold at the site of your mother's naked body. Well, it was very dark in that room and your mother was quite the fetching, young strumpet... how could I resist?"

"So you fucking raped her! You fucking nazi bastard!" Britnee screamed and struggled against her bonds.

"Ha!" The Director laughed. "It is quite difficult to rape the willing. Your mother was extremely eager to take my seed. In fact, she begged for it!"

"You fucking piece of shit! Britnee spat. "She was fucked up and you forced yourself and yer puny dick on her! That's rape! You raped my mother you worthless, no good, nazi cocksucker! Ima kill you for that!"

Britnee struggled against her bonds furiously but to no avail. After several minutes, she went limp with exhaustion.

"If I may continue," The Director smiled. "I'm sure you are wondering how this all played out. The next day, the two lovebirds awoke arm in arm. Not being very bright, they were convinced they had indeed made love. A few weeks later, your mother discovered she was pregnant."

"And your dirtbag grandson runned off like a coward," Britnee muttered.

"Not so. I and his parents convinced him that a union between our wealthy, upright, leader of the community family and trash like your mother would never do. We convinced him that a transfer to a new school, a new life would be for the best and that your mother would be well looked after. And so... here we are."

"You assholes left my mother to rot! Fer Christ's sake! She was carrying your child!"

"Not so!" The Director's voice boomed. "It was I who made sure your mother was well taken care of. Her parents threw her out. Her parents disowned her. I made sure,, in secret of course that she, and you would be provided with a home and enough money to live a simple, if not well off, life."

"So you been spying on me this whole time?" Britnee shook her head.

"But of course! Your mother may be trash, but, her genes, combined with mine own made the perfect Aryan Goddess! You my dear, are my crowning achievement. I have monitored your every move through your childhood, adolescence, all the while making certain that your life had... certain obstacles to overcome. I also provided opportunities to help you fulfill my plans."

"Such as..."

"Such as, allowing your mother to raise you alone. This helped drive your need for a father figure which increased your sexual appetites. You are, meine blume, a most exhilarating slut. Und, you were the perfect subject for mein growth experiments. You take cock like a true Aryan warrior!"

Britnee could feel her blood boiling and her rage building.

"It was I who steered you to the dance club. Ja! It was I who shaped Julie into the gorgeous slut you see before you. It was I who provided the funds she, and that Jewish dog of a husband she has, needed to open the club. You can only imagine how delighted I was when I heard you wanted to make your luscious breasts bigger. I knew at that moment my plans would succeed und you would become mein greatest accomplishment! Ja! Sieg Heil!"

Neither Britnee nor The Director noticed Julie twisting a bracelet around her wrist.

"This is so much horseshit," Britnee spat. "I suppose part of your plan was to kidnap me and drug me and have yer stooges rape me repeatedly?"

The Director smiled. "I prefer the word... conditioning. In order for you to lead my armies, you must be able to endure great pain und hardships. Und, I must not lie..., My soldaten were not the only men to experience your exquisite gifts."

The Director's smile grew into a perverse leer. Britnee felt her stomach turn and bile fill her throat.

"Oh no. No no no...," she sobbed. "Not you... You FUCKING BASTARD!!! You raped me!?! Your own fucking daughter!?!" She spat and struggled against her restraints. "What kind of a sick, perverted piece of shit are you? Raping your own daughter? I'm gonna be sick!"

"I must admit, you are a voracious lover, my dear. Your talents exceed my wildest imaginations. Even Frau Julie is no match for your supple flesh. I shall enjoy continuing to help you become the true Aryan princess you are."

Never!!!" Britnee's rage was almost blinding. "You ain't gona help me do nuthin'! It's just fucking sick what you done to me!"

"My dear, is it any different than what you have done with your own mother?"

"Umm, yeah, you cocksucking bitch! I swear... when I get outta these here restraints Ima kill you dead, you bastard! You raped me! Me an' Mama... well it ain't right but, it ain't rape neither!"

"Ja, well... perhaps I shall increase the conditioning. I must alert Dr. Ritter und have him develop a new drug therapy."

"Ha! Doc Ritter works fer me now! We turned him against you, you fuckbag asshole! Heck, he's even moving his practice to my town. Me and my friends got a whole fucking spread set up fer him! You lose! And speakin' of friends, my crew will be here in no time an' they gonne crush you and them limp dicks you call an army!"

The Director laughed heartily. "Frau Julie, please.

Julie walked over to a control panel and pressed a few buttons. A monitor appeared showing what looked like a jail cell. Inside the cell were Britnee's friends, Jed, Jayden, Nomi, Tina and Larry.

"Your friends showed up shortly after you arrived. I must congratulate them on their tracking abilities. My men quickly subdued them and they have been detained as you can see."

Britnee twisted and fought to no avail. "Bastard! How long you been keeping us all prisoner?"

"Two weeks or so, I think." The Director smiled.

"Shit," Britnee hissed. "You let them Go! They ain't done nuthin'! You let them go an' maybe I'll kill you painless like! Wait! Wait a fucking minute! Where is Lara? What the fuck you done with my Boo?"

"Julie, my dear? If you please." Again The Director smiled.

Julie pressed another button on the panel. The image on the monitor switched to a glass booth. Inside, Lara stood naked, bound hand and foot wearing a silver helmet with cables attached. She looked miserable and in pain.

"Boo!" Britnee twisted against her bonds. "You motherfucker! You let her go! Let her go now! Bastard! Ima kill you!"

The Director chuckled. "I think not." He took a step forward and rose to full attention. "Now," He said sternly. "I tire of this foolishness. You will submit to my instruction und will obey. If you choose not to, this is what will happen.

The Director produced a small device from his pocket and held it up. "Watch the monitor, bitte."

He pressed a button on the drvice. On the screen, Lara could be seen screaming and writhing in pain. "Now this foolishness will stop! You will become mein Avatar or I will turn your friend's brain into so much cottage cheese!"

Neither Britnee nor The Director noticed Julie whispering into her bracelet.

Britnee glared down her captor. She was flushed with rage. "You touch one hair on her head, you evil bas-"

"Like this?" The Director pressed a button on his remote. On the video monitor, Lara jerked and screamed.

"That's it!" Britne glared down. Every muscle of her body was tensed. Her skin glowed. A strange glow enveloped her entire body. The look of rage on her face was only matched by the animalistic roar that issued from her lips.

KA-BLAMMMM!!!

The thick, metal cylinders that encased Britnee's hands and feet exploded into thousands of tiny shards, freeing the diminutive slut. She floated momentarily in mid air before somersaulting down to the floor and landing in a classic superhero pose.

The Director leaped back, stupefied by what he saw. "Was??? But der... that alloy was designed to withstand a nuclear blast! How could you? Was ist los?"

Britnee slowly stood and approached the old nazi. "Never underestimate a pissed off, redneck bitch!"

"Soldaten!" The Director roared..

In the blink of an eye, twelve of The Director's elite guard formed a circle around Britnee, guns aimed at her head. Britnee turned slowly, sizing up her captors.

"Y'all sure are some fine ass hunks. 's too bad yer all gonna be dead in a few minutes."

"Nein! I think not, meine daughter," The Director sneered. Meinen guard has orders to protect me at all costs. Now, it seems I will need more drastic measures to bring you into the fold."

Neither he nor Britnee noticed the video monitor. On the screen, a group of men, clad in black combat gear, were releasing Lara, Jayden and the rest of the crew from their cells.

"Drastic? Like this?" Britnee dropped and spun, kicking her legs out and snapping the kneecaps of the dozen men surrounding her. As the men fell, Britnee smashed their faces with her foot, snapping their necks in the process.

It was over in a matter of seconds. Britnee, fists clenched, approched The Director once more. The Director, like every foul coward, grabbed Julie and threw her towards Britnee.

"Brit! Stop!" Julie held up her hands. "It's not what you think! There is another way!"

"Outta my way, bitch!" Btitnee brushed her aside and continued stalking her father. "I'll deal with you soon enough."

She leaped forward and punched The Director in the stomach. He crumpled forward, groaning in pain. Britnee shattered his jaw with a round kick that would have made Bruce Lee envious.

The Director fell back, screaming in pain. Britnee leapt upon his chest and began punching him over and over. "You fucking, no good, murdering, raping, nazi fuck! Ima kill you fer what you did to Lara and Mama and me!!!"

Julie shouted at her bracelet, "Swarm! Swarm! Now! Go Go Go!"

She grabbed Britnee's shouders and tried to pull her off the old man as the doors to the room blew open and a company of FBI agents and police stormed the room.They surrounded Britnee as another group trained guns on the remaining elie guard. The cock nazis threw down their weapons and surrendered.

Britnee was oblivious to the sudden action. She was too busy rearranging the face of her father/grandfather. The FBI men could do little to stop her.

"Boo? Boo? It's okay now. It's gonna be okay."

Britnee stopped mid punch and slowly turned around. Lara stood, wrapped in a blanket, smiling at her lover.

Britnee stood and walked to her. "Boo? I thought they were gonna kill... I thought this old bastard... Ohhhh..."

She embraced Lara and broke down in tears. Lara held her tight as they both sobbed and cried like children. Their tears flowed and ebbed as they kissed and caressed and rubbed their fat, enhanced tits together.

""Oh, baby, I thought you were dead!," Britnee smiled, stroking Lara's cheek.

"Boo, I was so worried," Lara grinned. "I was out of my mind with fear they had killed you!"

Britnee noticed movement behind her and looked around. "We must be a site, standin' here all naked and big tited an' cryin like sissies! Shit! I'm hungry! You hungry, Boo?

Lara giggled and nodded. She pointed behind her lover.

"Um, excuse me, Ms. Lain?"

Britnee turned around. "Agent Dann! So what brings you out here? Hey, Boo, yer boyfriend's here."

Lara stuck her tongue out at Britnee.

"Well, Ms. Lain, we received a tip from one of our operatives. We've been tracking the movements of this group for some time now. You will have to give a statement. All of you will have to give statements. I just wish your friends had contacted my office as soon as you had been abducted."

Britnee grinned and stood up straight, proudly displaying her enormous tits. "Sounds like my crew didn't need y'all up until they was captured."

"Yes, well, They broke several state and federal laws in the process..."

"Which I'm sure you will overlook seeing how we just helped y'all bust up a ring of nazi assholes!"

"Yes," Agent Dann nodded, "you did. We'll have to discuss that later. In the meantime, you'll be happy to know, we won't have to arrest you for murder. As you can see, The Director is alive and conscience, despite your efforts to kill him."