Britney Ch. 38: Holy Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah and Piper were blown away by this girl's boldness. Out of respect they rubbed Brit's ass to give her confidence. The choir was magnificent. In a brash move Brit sits on him higher and peels her dress up over her head. The move made the boys behind Glenn stand up.

Brenden took point and told Kent and Ned to ease under the pew and stand next to them to block Brit's ride from other viewers. Peter and Ryan relocated to Glenn's opposite side. Their organized standing held them concealed.

Glenn fed on Brit's nipples as she rode him valiantly. In her zest she winks at Brenden and mutely whispers, "Thank you." toward him.

His wink returned was enough.

By the choirs second chorus Glenn Harding exploded inside Britney. She released a devastating cry as she felt every drop attack her insides.

Collapsing over him Glenn felt obligated to rub her back sensitively. She adored his tenderness.

Piper reached over Brit with her dress, encouraging her to get her clothes on. Easing off of Glenn she nearly fell over. Luckily Savannah and Ryan held her up. With an assist her dress was pulled over her head and arms and back into place. Brit hugged everyone one by one.

Glenn zipped up and tried to clean his pants off as best he could. He then stood up and offered a hug to the twins. They both kissed his cheeks at the same time and whispered, "Too sexy."

He turned red at their juicy compliment and knew they were just being nice.

The choir finished up with their song and fell silent as prayer was called for. The Priest ending services with a collection plate circulation. As the plate reached the back Harding took his wallet out and tossed in a $100.00 bill. He felt liberated yet dirty and sinful. He was torn.

As the prayer ended everyone recited, "AMEN."

Brit wiggled and called out, "YAY MEN!"

The twins both giggled and handed Brit their cell numbers. Brit took their pen and handed it to Brenden. She then cautiously lifted her skirt and let each of the boys write down their numbers on her ass.

Services over. Services rendered.

Glenn was a man fulfilled.

Britney Foxx?

She knew when she reached Heaven she would be handed a stick and a bag of marsh mellows.

Hell, she would use the Devil's horns to toast them.

12