Britney Ch. 08: Star Pupil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Swiftly Jacob tears one open with his teeth and wraps his girth as Britney watched patiently.

Keith then points for Jake to lay down. Once ready Keith snatches his daughter's arm and guides her hips over his.

"Help his dick inside you. Sit on it and ride."

She fondles Jacob and places his crown into her hole then settles back with a loud gasp. Her eyes bulge at the fit. Those same eyes looked up at Keith.

"Stop looking at me and focus on Jake. Start going up and down on him."

"Like this Daddy?"

He notes her quick acceptance and watches her facial expression thrive with each rotation. Moans escalate into echoes. His daughter was cumming yet again.

Jake makes his move and sits up cradling her in his arms, kissing her shoulder. Finally, he literally picks her up and guides her back on to the carpet. Still within her he begins thrusting wildly.

Keith puckered his lower lip thinking, "Fast learner." He then moves behind them to observe Jake's cock ramming deeply into his daughter's oozing hole. He marveled at her labia wreathing around him with each exit of his dick.

Jacob slowed down and knelt in to suck on her nipples. Her response was consistent yearning. Her eyes however moved to watch her Father behind Jake.

Again toasting her with his bottle she mouthed the words, "I love you Daddy."

He nods and mouths those words right back at her, "I love you Princess."

Snarling Jake lifted away and gripped both of her ankles to spread her legs wider. He then pounded her extremely hard until she had a massive orgasm. Her screams concerned Keith but her waving hand kept him at bay.

End result Jake shot his load into his condom with a roar.

Pulling out of her Jake eased back and fell against the couch. He peels the condom off slowly to avoid losing the contained jizz. Holding it he looks nervously at Keith.

"If you're going to do this right pour it on her face."

Jake bulges his eyes, "Seriously?"

Keith steps over and drags Brit to her knees then lays her back between Jake's sprawling legs. Jake dangles his dick over her mouth until she opens her jaws wide and takes him in. She sucks him dry and swallows just as Jake tilts his condom to drain it over her cheeks and neckline.

Keith nods with a sneer.

"You did good Jake. I approve of you. Now get the hell out of my house."

Jake leaps up making Brit cover herself in a defensive reaction. She then sits up and watches Jake dress in record time. Racing out the door in front of her Brit could only say, "Thank you, Jake."

Keith took his boxers off and barked, "Wipe yourself."

She did so eying her dad's erection.

"You must think I'm dumb. You knew exactly what you were doing."

She sulk and curls up in a fetal position.

He points at the floor in front of him, "On your knees right there."

Quickly she uncurls and crawls over to him looking up with lost eyes.

"You see this dick?"

She nods feverishly.

"This dick created you. Honor it." He growls.

She lifts enough to swallow his cock and battle to contain it. He merely stood there and watched her.

"HONOR IT!"

She removes her mouth and rolls her tongue around it. One hand squeezes his balls, the other strokes the girth she couldn't fit into her mouth. Utilizing all three motions she suckled him until he detonated in her throat. He held her head firm until he was convinced she had swallowed every drop.

Finally, he shoves her away and points at her.

"Be honest."

"Okay. I'm a slut. I love sex. I've fucked at least ten guys in three days. Eleven counting you the other night. Before that I had only been with five since I was sixteen. Please don't hate me."

He shakes his head, "I had a hunch."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you." She frets.

Keith turns and gathers up his boxers. Starting down the hall he stops and whistles loudly.

Brit's eyes bulge, "Yes?"

Keith grunts, "Get your naked ass in my bed. I'm fucking you until morning."

Brit leaps up and squeals in delight. Reaching her father she hugs him from behind.

"No lie Daddy. You were my best."

He pulls her around him and grips her chin forcing her gaze.

"I SAID...IN MY BED. NOW!!"

She raced ahead and leaped into the king sized bed.

Her legs were wide and ready.

As the lights went out she screams at her Father's mounting her.

"I LOVE YOOOOOUUUU, DADDY!"

He said nothing more.

She would be very sore by morning.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12