Britney Ch. 48: Cock Block

Story Info
Before the meet there's the veggie.
3.5k words
4.67
10.3k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 48 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney Foxx and Grace Ruuthouse awoke early. Deciding to make breakfast for everyone seemed like a logical peace offering. Considering Britney's Mom had found out about much of the crazy goings on within the Foxx household. Including touchy subjects such as Britney and her Father having sex. There was so much she didn't know yet. The day was young.

Scrambled eggs and toast was sufficient. Neither girl wanted to fry bacon. Smelling eggs brought out an unwanted hunger. As both young ladies stood side by side at the stove in only long t-shirts Britney's brother Lance had gotten up to check things out. Sneaking up behind them he greets them with a palm upon each of their bare butts. Slipping beneath their tees.

"Something feels--I mean smells good." He chuckles.

"Phew! Take a shower. You smell like Chloe." Brit wrinkles her nose. Grace however enjoyed his touch grinning from ear to ear. Her sexual appetite growing day by day. She wanted so badly to lose her virginity. Yet, Britney kept her at bay. She wanted Grace to be with somebody she cared about. Her thoughts were of Kyle. He did agree to be her Prom date. Brit smugly kept her approval to herself.

"Taste like Chloe too." Lance huffs his breath into his sister's face. That gave her reason to smack his hand with a spatula.

Behind them unexpectedly a door opens. The back door let in a morning draft that felt really good on bare bottoms. Visibly seen as Lance's hands lingered. Turning with a glint of fright they spot Rita Foxx coming in from a early morning run. Wearing tight white boy shorts and a low cut tank top of peach color. Stolen from the laundry basket. They were Britney's clothes.

"Unbelievable!" Rita eyes Lance's hands on their butts.

"What? I thought the secrets were out?" Lance finally removes his palms. Choosing to pinch Grace before abandoning her. The girl danced in step with an embarrassed yelp.

"You too?" Rita shakes her head.

"See what happens without supervision?" He chuckles, "Nice outfit Mom. Cause a bicycle pile up?"

"I'm still your Mother. I'm not above washing your mouth out."

Brit quickly goes to the sink to hand her a bottle of Palmolive dish soap. Laughing Brit points at Lance, "Do it. That Chloe breath needs freshening up."

Rita rolls her eyes and takes the bottle then tosses it at the sink watching it splatter and fall upon unwashed dishes. Leaving with a disgusted look she heads toward her bedroom then realizes it was locked.

"FUCK!" Rita yells at the top of her temperamental lungs. That led to a disgruntled reply from her Husband Keith.

"GOOD IDEA!"

Rita then hears Keith begin to fuck Mary Ruuthouse again. Her moans increasing with every thrust. Her Husband was insatiable. Rita closed her eyes and gave up. Marching from the house she discovered she needed cigarettes. Her purse was in the bedroom. Having left it there after joining her Husband and Mary at the bar Misery's.

"GODAMMIT!" She paces the front yard hands in her hair. Each step her big bold Tits bouncing about for the neighbors to see. Not too mention her ass cheeks drifting low beneath her shorts. She didn't even have her car keys.

While pacing frantically her neighbor Chloe Johnson stepped out of her home. Preparing to jump into her Jeep and head to the Grocery store.

"Hey Rita." The blond waves without worry. She had no clue she knew about anything.

Halting to glare at Chloe she fakes a smile, "Hi Chloe. How have you been?"

"Great! Chuck's on the road. House to myself. So peaceful."

"Oh? I couldn't tell. Not after hearing my Son having sex with you last night. And you screaming out my Husband's name."

The gorgeous blond stops cold. Uncertain whether to run or cry. Rita throws her hands up signifying a truce. That alone made Chloe stand firm. Silence for the moment. Finally, Rita sighs and steps to the Jeep.

"I'm over it. I can see I've lost it all. My mind is on its way. God! I need a cigarette. You don't smoke do you?"

"No. Sorry. I can buy you a pack. I'm headed to the store."

"That would be wonderful."

Chloe winces, "It's the least I can do."

"I'd get them myself but my purse is in the bedroom." As she points at the room they both hear loud screams of riled up passion. That made Chloe feel sorry for Rita.

"Want to ride along? Fresh air and all." Chloe invites her.

"You sure? I might pull your hair out and cause a wreck."

Trying not to laugh Chloe hops in and starts her Jeep. Sitting there idling she looks at Rita. With a loud growl Rita Foxx crawls in and buckles up. Looking up she notes Chloe holding a pair of sunglasses.

"Always keep extra."

"Thanks. Sorry I ambushed you." Rita sighs and follows with another quick inhale that puffs her cheeks. Chloe understood. Feeling awful about her own misgivings. After all she had fucked her Son and her Husband. As well as her Son's two friends. For the longest while it devastated Chloe. Not so much before now. Now? Not as bad as she wanted to feel that way.

"No hard feelings. I know saying I'm sorry won't help."

Chloe backs out of her driveway and heads South toward the Grocery. It was roughly six blocks away. With enough stop lights to draw attention to Rita's revealing attire. Chloe although not nearly as provocative was wearing tight yellow shorts . Her shirt a grey cut off Tee. Dangling midway between her chest and her belly button. Red bra hidden by the Tee.

Idling at a red light a Truck turning right next to her suddenly stops. No other traffic behind him.

"Hey! I know you." He eyes Chloe, "You were naked at that school car wash. Holding the sign on the street corner."

Chloe held her head low. Rita knew of the charity car wash but not of any nudity. This perked Rita up to lean over Chloe to yell toward the halted man.

"Wasn't that carwash awesome? All the naked girls?" Rita pretends to laugh.

"Hell yeah. Especially that Britney girl. Hot as hell."

Rita turned red at the knowledge. The driver of the truck was none other than the redneck, Bass. Having never met Rita he just assumed she was cool.

"I know. I gave birth to her." Rita grins then switches to a sneer. Flipping him off was a matter of necessity.

"Aww Hell." Bass swiftly hightailed it. Rita flipping him off before turning to Chloe.

"Okay! Cave. What else don't I know about?"

Chloe felt trapped, "You should talk about that with Keith. I don't want to get into the middle of you two."

"Two? Three! You had sex with my Son. He's barely Eighteen. Lucky for you."

Tears began to well up on Chloe's face. Thankfully her sunglasses hid her eyes.

"Does Chuck know?"

Her worst fears were fast approaching as Chloe nearly ran a red light. Forced to stop again she grips the steering wheel tightly before snapping a glare at Rita.

"No. Please don't tell him."

Rita rolls her eyes, "You know I should. I won't. Just be honest with me."

"Keith took me on my back deck when I was sunbathing. Lance suckered me in my backyard. Sunbathing then too. It wasn't planned. It just happened."

"What else?"

"God help me." Chloe sobs, "Chuck had sex with Britney in his Rig. We had a threesome."

"So now my daughter's a lot lizard."

"It was in our yard. Chuck was home from the road."

"Go on."

The light turns green and Chloe does just that. Holding her tongue until she reached the grocery store. Pulling into the lot she parks and shuts the Jeep off.

"Look Chloe. I'll know it all later. Keith plans a family meeting. I want you there too. No more secrets."

"Does that include any you may have?" Chloe gets bold.

Rita pauses to react, "I might as well. My entire family are whores and sluts. Myself included. I don't have much to bitch about really. Keith knows my life away from home. He's allowed it. Although he doesn't know every detail."

"Oh."

"He hasn't told you? I'm a motivational speaker by day. A high paid Escort by Night. I travel where needed. If not for me our happy home would be broke. Keith hasn't worked in over a month or more. Unemployment won't last forever. He would rather play around than look for a job. The kids can fend for themselves now."

"I'm shocked you and Keith don't make them get jobs."

"Not a bad idea. If he would enforce it. Even if Lance would mow yards. Or, Britney a cashier somewhere. Anything would help. Now that our marriage is up in the air I might need a place of my own. More money."

"Has Keith asked for a divorce?"

"Not yet. Family meeting might bring that up. If he does I won't contest it. It's obvious he wants Mary. Even though she's married too."

"I really haven't met Mary. Heard her. Just never seen."

"Who hasn't heard her. Dammit! I used to sound that loud. Keith can be a beast when he wants to be."

"I know." Chloe shyly smiles.

"You bitch." Rita smirks.

"I know that too. You going into the store with me?" She eyes Rita's attire.

"Too sexy? Too slutty?"

"Never stopped your daughter."

"You know? I never flaunted myself much around the kids. But, I love dressing like this. It wasn't until last night I gave up my modesty game. If I can't beat them, join them. Right?"

"Sounds good to me. I can just go buy your cigarettes and you can smoke while I shop."

"No. Let's blind some guys."

Chloe raises an eye brow, "What do you mean?"

"Take that bra off. Let's have a girls day off. Pinch those perky and let's put some eyes out." Rita pinches her own nipples taunt. They could easily cut glass.

"Okay. Sure, why not?" Chloe grits her teeth over her car keys then reaches behind her back. Bra unclasped she removes it. Her breasts peeking out from under her shirt as she struggled. Too her left a Man in his twenties heads toward his car and catches a glimpse of her chest. He instantly grinned. Good timing he thought.

Rita spotted the man and snatched up Chloe's discarded bra. Hopping out of the Jeep she wiggles toward the Man and places her bra in his grocery bag.

"Enjoy."

Chloe dropped her jaw whimpering, "That was my favorite bra."

Rita drug Chloe past the man and left him to his drool. He nearly tripped on the concrete watching the women. Cougar and her daughter he guessed. Wrong. But, it amused him. Entering the Grocery Chloe felt a rush. Her nipples rising into a devoted set of twin peaks. Guys definitely eyed both of them. Grabbing a cart Chloe led them. Filling the cart with enough food for a week. She intended to make Chuck spaghetti for his return. He had told her to buy steaks to grill out. Enough to invite a few folks. Namely guys. Lately he had spoken more about showing his prize possession off. Chloe while still a bit shy did enjoy the attention.

Now that Rita knew that her Son was tapping her that burden was uplifted. As long as his Mom kept her end of being over it. For some reason Chloe felt the need to secure her friendship with Rita. Even if that meant following her into dark places.

At the Produce aisle Rita felt humorous and cupped cantaloupes in front of a guy and his girlfriend. While the girlfriend was busy bagging up onions he watched Rita hold them in front of her breasts and slyly lift one at a time as if swirling her tongue around the nipples. Fake breasts were hilarious. The man winked at her and wagged his tongue.

While the guy's girl kept busy selecting tomatoes Rita sets the cantaloupes aside and procures a large cucumber. It was huge. Planting it in her mouth a bit like sucking a huge cock. It was amusing. His attention glued to Rita he followed her every move.

Stepping behind Chloe, Rita slips the cucumber under the blonds shirt between her tits. Using her biceps to crush Chloe's tits around the vegetative toy. Chloe turned red. Still it made her giggle.

"Lift your shirt up." Rita whispers.

Chloe hesitantly complies, letting the guy see her luscious tits crushed around the cucumber. She chose to flirt with her eyes. Rita lifted the cucumber up and down between her breasts. Chloe was being titty fucked.

As the man's girlfriend returned he nearly got busted. The show hidden behind Rita's back. Chloe comforted in knowing Rita was keeping her safe.

"Isn't this fun?" Rita shakes her own chest at Chloe.

"If you say so." The blond laughs.

"I do. Too bad we didn't wear mini skirts. We could have given him a better show than that."

"What? Fuck the cucumber?"

"Of course. Veggies are our friend." Rita beguiles with flaring eyes, "Oh what the hell."

Strutting about with the cucumber behind the guys girlfriend she motions for him to watch. Crouching down behind an island cooler Rita slips her shorts aside to reveal her pussy. Taunting her clit with the cucumber she winks at the man. He feigns looking at cabbage darting his eyes from girlfriend to Rita's show. Before his eyes she buries the girth of the cucumber up inside her pussy. Fucking herself for his pleasure. He had to smirk.

Chloe couldn't believe her eyes. Sadly, she was jealous. Eying Rita's bold act made her look around for on lookers. Luckily the store was hardly busy. This gave Chloe the confidence to join her mentor. Rita having motioned her toward the floor.

Crouching next to her cart Chloe wasn't sure what Rita had in mind. Rita was the Devil's daughter for sure. She had sprawled out on the floor and was fucking herself with a shark like grin. The guy was blown away. Another motion for Chloe to lay down on the tile made the blond nearly piss herself. Looking up at the guy he convinced her his Girlfriend was busy.

Deep breath inhaled Chloe sits on the floor as Rita scoots toward her attempting to entangle her legs around Chloe's. The second she saw Rita's maneuver she knew. This led to a drooping jaw of shock.

"You can do this. So much fun." Rita whispers.

"Oh my God. We're so going to jail."

Peeling her yellow shorts aside it was lucky Chloe had forsaken panties. Her pussy in view Rita wags her tongue. Scooting in closer she shares the foot long cucumber with Chloe. Assisting in inserting the other end inside her beautiful pink recesses. The girls were double dildoing each other. The man nearly fainted. He had to get rid of his girlfriend fast.

"Hey Paula? I forgot to get Crackers. Mind grabbing those while I check out the Squash?" She doesn't give it a second response. His girlfriend heads off on her mission. Once around the corner the Man kneels down beside Rita and Chloe.

"Need some help?" He immediately reaches both hands down and rubs their clits.

"That's the spirit Stud." Rita pants as both women begin gyrating their hips. The cucumber felt really fucking good. Chloe lubing up instantly. Moans became evident. The man boasted a raging hard on. This kind of fantasy only happened once in a lifetime. If that.

"How you doing Chloe Johnson?" Rita sticks her tongue out at her.

"Hey! No name dropping Rita Foxx." She winces trying not to laugh.

"Gotta hurry Ladies. Paula walks fast."

Tender yelps develop as both women force the veggie deeper and harder. It only took Chloe three minutes to cum. Rita three and a half. Both women leaving puddles on the floor. The man helps them remove the cucumber and stands quickly holding it up. It was drenched. The second he stands he see's Paula coming toward him. Holding the cucumber up he calls out.

"Fried Zucchini for supper?"

"Sounds yummy." Paula smiles. No harm no foul.

Rita and Chloe help each other up and pull their shorts into place.

"Definitely need that pack of cigarettes now." Rita fans herself. Paula realizing something was amiss. Jaw dropped the girl winces at her man. Only guessing what had happened Paula felt flush in the face. Stepping behind her Man she pushes him away from them. "Clean up in aisle one." Chloe whispers giggling. She couldn't believe she let Rita Foxx talk her into that. Without getting into trouble. Then it dawned on her. Cameras. Rita surmised her concerns watching Chloe look at the ceiling in all directions.

"Let's check out. Hopefully nobody is watching the cameras." Rita hugs her neighbors arm.

"You are so crazy."

"Nothing compared to what I'm going to do at the family meeting when you take us home."

"I don't wanna know."

"Oh you're coming to the meeting."

"What?"

"That's right. You owe me that much."

Ten minutes later they carry out bags and get into the Jeep. They couldn't stop laughing. The guy that had been given Chloe's red bra was sitting in his car sniffing it and jacking off. Totally oblivious to the world outside.

Rita snaps her fingers to get Chloe's attention. The blond unloading her cart stops to look. Her eyes bulge and a hand covers her mouth to hide her reaction. She then observes Rita step to his car door and tap on the window. Looking up the man drops his jaw and rolls his window down. He turned pale.

"Don't stop now. We just want to watch you."

Chloe is coaxed closer to get a look of his knuckles gripping a beefy seven inch cock. The second he saw their interest he pounded his beast even harder. The bra sweeter smelling than ever.

"That's it. Stroke that bad boy." Rita teased. She reaches in and scratches at his chest with a growl like a Tiger.

Chloe was fascinated by her bravado. She was fearless. Now she knew where her daughter Britney had gotten it from.

Leaning in his window further she hears him whisper, "Don't hurt me."

"I don't want to hurt you Sweetie. Momma's here to help."

Her hand lowers in and grips his crown. Twisting it gently. She knew he loved her participation. His throbbing cock ready to burst any second. Her right hand stretches to her side to grab Chloe's arm. Guiding her in to touch the man's chest as well.

He was close. Very close. All he needed was one good push.

"Here Honey. Taste what smells so good." Rita tugs Chloe's shirt up over her left breast. Seeing her nipple the man took the bait. Devouring her areola with zest his cock roared a fountain of cum all over Rita's palm. The inspiration was well...inspirational.

"Sweet Jesus!" He lost his breath releasing Chloe's nipple with a tug of his lips, "Can I still keep the bra?"

Chloe huffs with amazement, "All yours. Fantasize about us."

Rita pats Chloe on the back, "You learn well. Maybe I should hire you for my road shows."

"Road shows? What?"

The man watches them banter with interest until Rita tweaks his cheek, "Go home now."

Car started he backs out swiftly and heads for high ground. His dick still out and trickling. Once gone Rita motions Chloe to get in. She knew her steaks would go bad in the heat. Giggling all the way home both shared a cigarette. Chloe didn't even smoke. Just this once.

Pulling into her drive they were met by Rita's son Lance. He was mowing the yard. Seeing the two together the boy rolls his eyes. Their constant giggling led Rita to do a lot of whispering before getting out.

As Rita heads inside she stops the mower for Lance. Silence leads to, "Help her carry her groceries in."

"Okay." He raises a brow. Shuffling over to Chloe she winks at him. He had to ask, "What's going on?"

"Nothing. Follow me."

She wiggles her way up to her front door. Unlocking it she looks over her shoulder. Her eyes batting at Lance. Instant hard on. Entering her house she immediately puts her meat in the freezer then turns to Lance. Dropping her yellow shorts she crouches in front of a chuckling Lance. Once his sweats were tugged down she sucks his cock vigorously. After two minutes she lays back on her Kitchen floor and spreads her legs.

"Fuck me Lance. Your Mom said I could." She pleads.

He grins then looks down at her pussy. His smile faded, "Why is your pussy green?"

Laughing hard she watches his erection fade. Growling he pulls his sweats up and marches out of the house. At the top of his lungs Chloe hears Lance yell, "MOM! What the fuck!"

Too funny.

The meeting was called to order.