Britta

Story Info
My friend wants me to cuckold her husband.
2.2k words
4.37
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Britta

My friend wants me to cuckold her husband.

My wife and I were long time members of our local YMCA. During that time we had made many friends that we swam with, played racquet ball with, chatted with at the juice bar and just generally hung out with. When my wife passed I drifted away. All the folks we knew where couples and things were not the same any more. It was about a year later when I got an e-mail from Britta asking how I was and why I never showed at the Y anymore. I kind of ignored it until I got a second one with the same question. So I answered it and confessed why.

The next day I had another from her asking if maybe we could meet for lunch one day. Now I was confused. Why would she want to meet for lunch? I was a tax expert back when I was working and maybe they wanted a little free help. I liked both of them and wasn't doing anything any way so I thought it would be a way to pass an hour or two with old friends. We made plans and on the appointed day I was at the juice bar at the Y. I was surprised when only Britta showed up. I had assumed that both of them would be meeting with me.

Never the less I was happy to see her. I liked her, she was fun loving, always with a smile and just pleasant to be around. Back when we all were friends there was some very mild flirting between us. My wife accused me of wanting to get in her panties on several occasions. But then she would flirt with her husband also from time to time.

We spent a pleasant an hour or so talking about the past and catching up on the how things were. I finally asked, "I love that you reached out and this has been fun. I need to get out more so this is great but I'm slightly confused. What brought this on?"

She leaned over and softly asked, "Can we go somewhere more private? I would like to ask you something."

Outside the building there are several trails in the nearby woods with benches along the way. So we took the one that climbs a small hill and offers a view along with being able to see if others are approaching. "This is nice. Could we stop here for a few minutes?"

Britta just sat there and was fidgeting. Looking away, twisting her fingers, one leg was bouncing and she kept exhaling deeply. Not having a clue what was going on I reached out and took her hand. "Is there something I can help with? What is the problem? Should I be calling 911?"

"No. Not 911. I'm just scared and don't know how to ask what I want to ask. Give me a minute please. I'll get there. I just need to calm down a little."

So we sat there. Five minutes, then ten minutes then after fifteen minutes of silence she turned to me. "Ok...Before you run off screaming please hear me out."

I nodded, "I promise, no running and no screaming."

A deep breath, "I want you to fuck me."

That was all she said. She sat there all red in the face and looking at me. "Excuse me. What did you just say?"

"I want you to take me to bed and fuck me."

"You're serious?"

"I am."

"Why?"

"Ok. Here's the story. Mathew can't get it up anymore. We still do stuff, hugging, kissing, he goes down on me but he knows I miss the feelings of intercourse. This was his idea. But being a man he can't ask someone, you, to take his wife to bed and give her what he can't."

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. "I'm flattered, I'm speechless, why me? You're a beautiful woman. There are a hundred men that would be willing to stand in line for such a chance. I'm also scared. What if he changes his mind and has a gun?"

"When he told me his idea we actually argued about it. I didn't want anything to do with it. He still gives me orgasms with his fingers and mouth and I told him it's all I really need. For a week it was almost all we talked about. I have to admit the idea grew on me and I finally agreed. I suggested you and he thought that was an excellent idea."

Then she stopped talking and we sat there for five minutes and I was thinking. How long has it been? All I've had has been my hand for over a year. Britta was a very desirable woman. But was her husband really going to be ok with this? Do I talk to him and see if he is ok with being a cuckold. No I think that might be a stupid idea.

"Well? Will you do it? I want you to. Mathew wants you to. We could rent a room or we could do it at your place or even my home. I think Mathew would prefer it if we did it at our home. He promised to stay downstairs. Can you please say something? I'm dying here."

I was flattered and to be truthful getting that feeling of yes I want to do this, "I would love to join you in your bed or my bed or a motel. Where ever you want. You realize it's been a longtime since I've been with a woman. I may have forgotten how."

She smiled, for the first time in the past hour or so. "Not a chance. It's like riding a bike. And there is very little danger of falling off."

She suggested that I come over for an early lunch on a week from Sunday. We could watch the football game and then we I could go upstairs. I wasn't totally sure this as a good idea. What if someone changed their mind? What if I couldn't perform? It just felt weird. Watching the game, making small talk and then fucking her while her husband sat downstairs.

Hormones did me in. I said I'd be there. Was eleven ok? Could I bring something? It appeared that Britta had gotten over her fear when she came out with, "Just your cock, I'll help you get it hard when the time comes. I've got a very talented mouth. Back in the day I was known as the blow job queen. There were countless pricks I sucked in collage. I'm excited, am I a bad person? Letting my husband talk me into letting another man put his prick in my pussy?"

In all the years I had known her Britta had never uttered a coarse word. Even the flirting had been done with innuendos. Today she was full of them. I offered to bring beer and she refused it. "Just you and bring the stuff in your pants." At eleven I was knocking on the door. A smiling Mathew let me in telling me lunch would be ready in a minute would I like a drink or maybe a soda.

Britta called out that was should come to the dining room. Sandwiches and soup and a lot of awkward silences as we ate until finally the fate of the hometown team came up. Mathew was a diehard fan. Season ticket holder, a costume, the whole works. If it had been a home game he would have been there.

At half time the game was a disaster; there was no hope for a win. Two fumbles, an interception for a score, two missed field goals and the score was the score was thirty-one to nothing. The only reason I am mentioning this was because Britta looked at her husband, "Mathew this is stupid. I'm not watching any more of this. If it's ok with you Al and I are going upstairs. You talked me into this and now I want to do it."

He looked at her as she stood up and pulled my hand. He nodded and smiled. "Give her a good poke Al. She deserves it. Take your time. If you can get it up do her twice. Have fun you two, I'll let ya know how the game turns out."

I remembered her body in a swim suit from the times at the Y but naked she was so much better. She was right. I hadn't forgotten how and I didn't fall off. The first time went way too quickly. It had been so long for me that I couldn't hold back. All it took was her gentle fingers and talented mouth and I was up and ready for more. I did better the second round, she was laughing and crying and begging for more. I remember four positions and I remember her screaming out her satisfaction. She came hard twice and I think a couple of little orgasms along the way. It was the first time that I had two orgasms in years.

We lay there cuddling. Britta raised her head, "Come in Mathew. We're done; at least I think we are."

I looked up and a naked Mathew is standing in the doorway with a long wilted penis hanging down half way to his knees. I was wondering how big it was when he was able to get it hard. Britta giggled, "Kind of big isn't it? You should have seen him in his prime. I swear his cock would tickle my tonsils."

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs, "You want to clean me up?"

That's not really my thing but thankfully she wasn't asking me. Mathew attacked her like a dying man that just found water in the desert. Britta pulled me over and we kissed for a bit and then I sucked a tit while her husband was between her legs. Her orgasm was, I think her third hard one and I believe it was the biggest one.

Mathew crawled up in the bed with Britta in the middle. I was rubbing her stomach and was working my hand down until I found Mathew's hand was already there. So I satisfied myself by playing with a tit and sucking on a nipple.

I woke up to feel her hands holding me and trying to bring life to a dead cock. When she realized I was awake, "Any chance we can get this up one more time? I wouldn't object to one more poke. The last one was a real dandy."

"I don't know. I'm willing to try but I may be done."

Remember her bragging about her oral abilities, she was telling the truth. I was hard and doing her doggy style when I noticed Mathew was sitting in the corner watching us and fondling his soft penis. It almost spoiled it for me until Britta was screaming out, "Harder...Harder...Do it...Fuck me harder."

Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She fell forward and I tried to stay with her but I slipped out. "Get off me. I'm done. You've killed me. No more, just let me die in peace." I couldn't stop and my juice was pouring out all over her buns. Three times for me I don't think I've dome that since collage.

From the corner, "I think it's over Al. When she talks that way she's had all she can handle and if you want any more satisfaction you'll need to use your hands."

We cuddled for a while. Eventually she stirred and we wandered off to the shower. She invited Mathew but he declined, "No, I think I'll just sit here and let you two clean up and share a kiss or two."

The shower was great. I washed her back and she washed mine. I played with her tits and sucked on a nipple or two. She knelt and licked me a little, "Ummu...Looks like I've done you in. There is no reaction. What'd ya think? Should we try one more time?"

When I told her I was done and that it might take a month before I was back to normal. "Good, I was hoping you had enough. I know I'm satisfied, at least for a while. Are you willing to come back someday again? I need to see how Mathew feels about this but I really enjoyed this. It was fun."

As we walked down the stairs and was headed for the door Mathew stuck his head out of the living room. He smiled and shook my hand, "It was good to see you after all this time. Maybe you'd like to come back again. The team might win next week and we could watch it. Have lunch, maybe a beer, see what else might happen."

Britta walked me to the door. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, "How about it? Want lunch next week?"

The end

I appreciate your comments and votes. All errors are my fault so don't blame the proof readers, I don't have any.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers