All Comments on 'Britta'

by tailtales

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

good husband, good friend

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

College = an institute of advanced learning. Collage = an artistic composition of various materials.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A LOT of potential, but then you went with a PG version like someone would see on TV. Wish you were WAY more explicit about the sex. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A whole lot of unfulfilled potential.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know cuckold is changing in meaning, but it does include humiliation of the husband, and, thankfully there wasn’t any. This was a romantic story of a husband who wanted the best for his wife, a wife who wanted penetrative sex, and a guy who was ready to help. Just a pleasant read with all parties satisfied, and no cuckoo dry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it. Number one there was no humiliation or forcing the husband, also he did not have a tiny cock, just couldn't get it up any more. Number two, I liked that the bus and happily ate their friend's cum out of his wife's pussy. Having lost my prostate due to cancer, I can no longer get an erection hard enough for penetration in my girl friend's pussy. I would love to watch her be fucked hard and then get to clean her up after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous