Brittany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked out to the storage shed and looked it over, other than some light surface rust on a couple of pieces which could easily be sanded and waxed everything looked just as he'd left it. Back on the porch sharing a beer, he only wanted a small glass, said a full bottle would have him pissing all night long, he tossed out an idea I had never considered.

"Hey, why don-cha buy the old car garage at the end of the street, it's still zoned commercial so you could set up a shop. It's got three phase power and it's been empty over five years, the windows are all boarded up, I don't think the glass is broken out of um. You could probly get it for a song."

That brief visit set the wheels in motion, I contacted a bank, showed them my business plan, explained what I had for operating capitol and applied for a mortgage. To say they politely laughed me out of their facility would be a kind description. Three days later there was a call from a lawyer asking me to contact him, when I did he told me he represented the interests of Kalama's father.

"I understand you applied for a mortgage and were turned down. I'd like to see your business plan, can you meet me a Stevens Steak House by six? My treat."

I was confused as hell, "How would you know about that? What the hell is going on?"

"Let me take you for a meal and we'll discuss it afterward."

When we were through eating he loosened his tie and sat back. I handed him my business plans and nursed a beer while he looked it over.

"Okay, it's time you knew what the heck is going on. I've been monitoring your life since Kalama went home, I know what you've done, where your money has gone, and the money you have available through the inheritance. What I've been doing isn't necessarily ethical by legal standards, but I've broken no laws. What most of us do is a matter of public record anyway. I can see that look in your eyes, allow me to explain. Kalama's father wants to reward you for taking care of his daughter, but he didn't want to just throw a bunch of money at you."

Once again confusion entered, which made me ask, "Okay, what does that have to do with anything, and if he wanted to reward me why hasn't he done so?"

Leaning forward looking like a businessman with a point to make he continued, "It's been my job to monitor your life and report back to him. He likes where you're going and where you want to go. You didn't take the inheritance at 21 and piss it away, that spoke volumes to him. Here's what will happen over the next month, he will purchase the building you're looking at through a stateside corporation. He will also buy or upgrade any equipment you need and make the small apartment at the back habitable. What he wants from you is to use your own capitol to run the business, he feels a sixty-five-thousand-dollar investment on your part is only fair."

I immediately thought about inventory. Lumber is not cheap, especially the hardwoods I intended to use. However, the money I had could easily get me started and then be replaced when I was showing a profit.

He interrupted my thoughts, "Here's a nice surprise for you, Kalama had a little boy and named it Bruce. Not an island name but she told those who didn't like it to pound sand. She wants to personally add to her father's generosity by giving you ten thousand dollars to do with as you wish."

I remained working at the cabinet shop as the lawyer went about doing as he had said, contacting me every few days to update any progress. By the end of the month the building had been purchased and deed to his stateside corporation, who would pay the taxes each year. Insurance would be my responsibility, I had all of gramps equipment in place as well as some new pieces I needed. I put in my two-week notice and started living in the apartment attached to the back of the building. It took six weeks of networking, cold calling on builders and suppliers, developing a website and passing out dozens of business cards before my first substantial order. That order garnered two more orders from the same contractor and from that point it was word of mouth, I was scheduling work three months ahead.

As I stated at the beginning of this tale, Brittany had already walked past my shop three times that morning. With her being almost four years younger I always felt like I was more of a big brother figure, I never took notice of how she flirted with me, after all, she was like a little sister. In hindsight it should have been perfectly obvious to me, then again, I wasn't looking for it and therefore never saw it.

At twenty-four, nearly twenty-five, I was quite comfy in life, my business was going strong, I had two part timers working for me, older men, craftsmen, a place to live and a four-year-old pickup. The apartment wasn't fancy, two bedrooms, a half and full bath, kitchen, living area, laundry area and a small patio off the kitchen. Brittany began coming around every day after her mom was moved to hospice, she would hang out and talk, after she just turned twenty we found we had more to talk about than when she was younger.

Brittany would never win a beauty contest, she was cute in her own way with a thin petite body. Her breasts were no more than a small B cup but they seemed big for her tiny frame, no hips to speak of, a skinny butt and spindly legs, I'd heard people describe her as mousey. Her hair was thin and long, she was well spoken, smart and always dressed nice, not to make excuses, but she was one of those girls one can easily overlook.

She had reached the point where her mother's death was imminent, expecting her to outlive the disease in her body would be like chasing the wind. It was no longer a question of if it was going to happen, but rather one of when. Somehow helping her mother face death made her a bit braver, at times she would stick her head in the office door and say hi. If I was at my desk I'd wave her in, if I was in the shop with equipment running I had an alarm system that flashed lights to let me know someone had entered. She would talk about her mom and what the nurses at hospice were telling her to expect. I felt badly for her and would listen, sometimes I'd take her to supper at the diner. She would then spend every evening with her mom even though her mom didn't know she was present.

I hadn't seen her in three days, unusual for her. After telling the guys to watch the shop, I stepped out headed toward her house. Walking up the steps to the porch the door opened and there stood Brittany, eyes red and swollen. I knew what had happened, taking her in my arms we sat on the porch swing for an hour or more saying nothing, me holding her, at times gently stroking her hair. Just before lunch I stood taking her hand, pulling her up I told her to lock the house and come have lunch with me and the guys. She had inherited everything and though she was sufficiently solvent with a lawyer to oversee the trust fund until she was 21, she was scared and all alone. She didn't want to be alone that night so I put her up in the spare bedroom, over breakfast I asked what her plans might be.

"I'm still working on my degree in accounting online but that only takes a few hours a day, I usually do that when I wake at six. I wish I could sleep longer but I seldom do, so I take those first few hours and do my class work. Why, what do you have in mind?"

"What would you think about coming to work for me in the office? I'd need you to start by eight, but you can do your schoolwork anytime during the day that you aren't busy. It's to the point where I spend almost as much time answering the phone and writing up bids as I do actual work. I need somebody to screen calls and set up appointments, I think that somebody could be you."

With a smile on her face she grabbed ahold of me and hugged so tightly I thought her body would break. I began showing her what to do that morning, within a week she was flowing on her own eighty percent of the time, needless to say, with her on the phone and not me, production increased immediately.

She was staying overnight at her house once again, when she would arrive she was always dressed nice but some days she wouldn't wear a bra under her tee shirt, not that she actually needed one for her B cup sized breasts. When she did wear one it always seemed to be of the simple soft cotton variety, no padding, just thin fabric. From time to time when she bent over and her shirt rode up I would see the lacy elastic of her panties or the whale tail of her thong, there was a striking difference between panties and bras. Whereas the bras were simple, the panties were not.

As time went by I began seeing her more like a woman, I had chosen to ignore her when she was younger, it was becoming harder now that she looked like a woman. I would make suggestions about going out with this guy or that guy and her answer was always the same, "But I love you Bruce." Always followed by soft laughter or giggles.

She'd been telling me that since she was eighteen, after so many months of hearing her, I no longer heard her. For years she had been flirting with me, telling me she was mine and I never saw it. Once I realized the situation I attempted to minimize things, encouraging her to do things with friends or accept an offer to date, as before, the answer was always the same, "But I have you Bruce, I love you." Followed by laughter.

There was a time shortly after hiring her that I had been up late sitting on my small patio with a beer. I noticed a car in front of her house, she got out and went to the door. Eleven thirty, hmm, that was unlike Brittany, I knew the car, it was the Cantrell boy. The next day when I saw her I brought up that she had a date with the Cantrell boy, she then clued me in to the whole story.

"It wasn't a date, Larry brought me home. Tina and I were supposed to be going to the party at Melissa's together, except as soon as we arrived she walked to Tim Smith and Mike Dearing."

I looked at her funny.

"Mike, the big guy who I think played guard or tackle in high school. Tina split with Tim, there I was, stuck with Mike who was dippin snoose and trying to put his hands all over me until I'd had enough. I looked around desperately trying to find Tina who was nowhere to be found, that's when Larry saw me and offered to bring me home."

I was listening intently, I saw her chest rise and fall as she took a deep breath and then exhaled.

"Tina and I aren't talking right now, her older sister told me Tina had to do stuff before Tim would bring her home, she had to... you know... with her mouth. Disgusting, I'm so mad at her, I'm sure that's what Mike had in mind for me."

Thinking I was being cute I said flippantly, "Saving yourself for me then are you?"

In a voice so low I barely heard her, she said, "Yes."

I was trying so hard to not take advantage of her while at the same time she was doing everything she could to make sure I did. She was forever doting over and doing things for me, a cup of coffee, a cold drink, simple things, but they seemed to give her pleasure so I said nothing about it. If we ran into each other in public after work or weekends she would immediately drift to me abandoning her friends. If I said something about her friends she would smile and say, "But you're here now. I want to be with you. You know I love you."

I came to realize the giggle or laughter following her profession of love for me was to cover the fact that she did love me, it was her way of trying to make light of it. I had finished an order about noon on a Saturday and was on the patio slogging a much needed ice cold beer. I watched her walk down the street and into my back yard, smiling at her I said, "Hello pretty eyes."

I knew instantly I should have probably held back a little, she reached around my waist hugging me as she looked up into my eyes. "Thank you Bruce, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." Not letting go I tried turning to check the burgers, she turned with me then asked. "Are you having guests over?"

"Nope, these are for you and me."

The look on her face was one of shock, almost as though she couldn't believe what I'd just said, she looked at the grill, then at me. "Really, we're gonna eat together? You and me? Like, all alone, just the two of us?" I nodded yes.

"Oh Bruce thank you, I love you so much. What can I do to repay you?"

I smiled, "Eat at least one of these burgers and help me do the dishes, that'll be payment enough. These are about done, why don't you set the table quick, I'll be right behind you."

I watched her cute little ass wiggle into the house, she was wearing tight shorts with the legs cut off at the crotch but tight around the legs, the waistline dipped well below her navel in the front. On top she had a t-shirt with a huge smiley face, the shirt ended just beneath her belly button. Dammit, she looked cute, cute enough to have that skinny little frame impaled on my cock. I had to tell myself to get my head back in the game, she was no more than what used to be the cute girl down the street. However, now that she was older and cute as a button, that was easier said than done.

Five minutes later when I walked through the door she had the table set, chips in a bowl, a Dr. Pepper waiting for me and a Ruby Red Squirt on the table by her plate. It seemed uncanny, I always ate at the head of the table, envisioning a wife sitting at my right. It was a surreal moment, there she was at my right with a smile waiting for me. She stood to take the platter from me bending at the waist, when I sat her loose shirt provided me with a view all the way to the bottom of her shirt. I began to salivate as I observed her desirous orbs, firm, pointed, a hard nipple in the center, I imagined them in my mouth or being caressed by my hands.

Mentally seeing her as the girl down the street was no longer working, my dick was hardening and it was all because of her. This was not going as planned, it was my intention to be friendly and show her a fun time, it was obvious that plan had gone out the window. We ate in relative silence, which was unusual since she always had plenty to talk about, she smiled at me a lot. A few times when she moved rapidly I could see the little nipples scrape across the front of her shirt as her breasts jiggled. I wasn't sure if she was conscious of it or not, but I certainly was.

As I cleared the table she began filling the sink, bringing the last item to place on the counter to her right she abruptly turned sideways to me, on tippy toes with a wet soapy hand behind my neck she drew me down for kiss. A soft sensual lingering kiss, not the eat your face off kind of crap one sees on TV or the movies. Her soft lips melted into mine, or was it the other way around, it didn't matter at that point. When we broke apart she pushed forward for another, I held her a few inches from me.

"Brittany, sweetheart, I don't want to take advantage of you, I've known you since, I don't know, forever."

Her answer wasn't what I expected, "What if I want you to, I've saved myself for you Bruce just like I said I would. I'm ready to be a complete woman, your woman. I want you to be the one, I'll be anything you want me to be, I love you."

I decided to see just how ready she was for having a man's hands on her body. I put my hands under her shirt and palmed her tiny breasts, oh they were lovely. Soft but solid at the same time, they easily assumed whatever shape I molded them into, when I moved my fingers to her nipples she whimpered and put her mouth over mine. Pulling back she whispered.

"I've dreamed of you touching my boobs, you can touch me other places if you want to,"

I moved a hand down to cup her sex through the tight tiny shorts feeling her push into my grasp of young pussy, more whimpers and moaning. Her tongue had found its way into my mouth and wasted no time searching for my tongue. With both arms around my neck holding on for dear life she kissed my lips and ground her pelvis into my hand, her ragged breathing sounded like she was approaching a climax. Sure as shootin her petite body stiffened, her head went back and she let out a long shrill sound, like a scream but more subdued. She was panting, her lithe body was shaking, her tiny hips continued to gyrate against my hand.

As her body relaxed a bit she wanted to kiss again, I held her back stroking her hair letting her catch her breath. With her face buried in my chest she continually muttered, thank you, thank you, thank you before looking up at me.

"Bruce will you take me in the bedroom now? I want to, you know, have sex."

"I don't think so Brittany, I have no idea what "you know" means or what have sex means. Everybody views sex differently, what is it you want me to do?"

"I want you to, you know... it sounds so dirty when I use those other words."

"If it sounds dirty then you aren't ready Brittany, you'd better wait."

She grabbed me tighter, "I'm not going to wait, I want you to put your cock in my pussy and fuck me good. Is that clear enough?"

I began to open her shorts, when it came time to take them off she shimmied her hips a little to get them loose and I let them fall. Sliding two fingers between her legs rubbing them back and forth across the gusset she was moaning words of encouragement.

"I love this Bruce, I knew it would be this good, I feel like I'm made of spaghetti, I'm hot and wet. Take my panties off Bruce, please take my panties off."

There wasn't much to take off considering they were so small, with them on the floor I lifted her up sitting her on the counter, raising her arms I took the shirt off, there sat the sweetest little piece of ass I'd ever seen. She may have been petite but her body exuded sexiness and lust. Lifting her legs so her heels were resting on the counter her tiny pussy was on full display, puffy lips, her tiny clit was exposed and hard, there was a tuft of hair that covered her mound and not much else, it wasn't big, but it was thick.

She was impatient, trying to open my pants, "Now Bruce, please, fuck me now."

I lifted her placing her on the island, gently pushed her back, then bent to smell her, to taste her little bush, she smelled sweet and earthy at the same time. I lifted her legs so they were once again alongside her body as I opened her previously untouched petals. I slid my tongue into the outer folds and licked from bottom to top. Her body stiffened and she yelled "Oh Fuck" when my tongue touched the smallest clit I had ever encountered. It was like the rest of her, small, no more than a quarter inch in diameter, her hips moved and her legs dropped over my shoulders digging her heels into my back.

My tongue parted the inner labia and probed her vaginal opening only to have her yell once more and grab my hair as she pulled me tighter. After teasing a few minutes I concentrated on licking and sucking her tiny nub, when I found the spot that made her moan the most I stayed put. In less than five minutes she had cum three times, the last one screaming "no more, no more, please Bruce, no more."

Letting her legs drop and drape over the edge I quickly shed my clothes, her pussy was so wet she was dripping, I moved forward and placed the head of my cock at her opening.

"Brittany I'm going to push in and when I do it will break your hymen, once I do that I'll wait until you say it's okay to do anything else."

"I know, I've read about it, I'll be okay, just do it, I want you to fuck me."

I could barely believe the amount of resistance despite the fact that she was sopping wet, as the outer labia opened she moaned and grabbed my arms, when the head penetrated the inner labia she screamed and passed out. Oh boy, I'd heard of this but never had it happen, ten seconds later she was coming around saying my name over and over almost in a panic.