Brittany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm right here Brit, you asked me to make love to you. Remember?"

"It stings and hurts a little, but I think I'm ready if you go slow."

Go slow I did, working my dick back and forth a fraction of an inch at a time until I was three inches or so inside, she reached between our legs and grabbed my cock, there was another three plus to go. Her eyes rolled back and she breathed deep.

"Will all of it fit in me Bruce? You feel so big."

"It feels big because you've never had anything in there before, lay back and let me make you feel good, the same way it did when I licked your pussy."

"Really, I'll feel the same thing with you inside me?"

I was slowly rocking in and out going a bit deeper with every few strokes, when I was all the way in she giggled, "I have you inside my pussy, all of you."

With a steady slower rhythm she was responding quickly, when I picked up the pace she raised her hips for the first time, within a few minutes she was pushing into every down stroke and making little Uh sounds each time our bodies slapped together. With her being more relaxed she was easier to slide in and out of, I sensed an orgasm on it's a way, she didn't disappoint as she screamed with her head thrown back and mouth wide open. She repeated that two more times including when I finally deposited what felt like volumes of sperm into her little baby vault. I could feel the vaginal walls squeezing and massaging my dick as every last drop of semen was milked from my cock. It was only then I thought about birth control.

"Brit, I didn't have a condom on, will we be okay?"

"I went on the pill when I turned 18, I've wanted you to do this to me ever since then. Bruce, can we do it some more? It's only late afternoon and I don't have anywhere I need to be, can we fuck again today?"

I was a bit concerned, as tiny as she was she would probably be swollen and sore once the euphoria wore off. I held her close kissing her delicate face and lips before pulling back.

"We should wait to see how you're doing, you'll probably be swollen and uncomfortable since this was your first time. Let's take a quick shower and then relax, we can always go at it again if you feel you're up to it."

I spent a lot of time behind her in the shower, I couldn't seem to keep my hands off her small breasts, they fit in my hands perfectly. I let my hand slide down the abdomen to her pussy, she flinched the first time I did that, moving my hand across her mound softly she told me she was sore. I focused on her breasts, at one point with her facing me I bent to put my arms under her ass and lifted her straight up so I could suck on those stiff little jewels. Judging by her audible and body language it was apparent she was enjoying the attention being shown to her taut little breasts.

Following our shower we lay on the bed for some time, her playing with my dick, inspecting it carefully, getting it hard and trying to blow me. She knew what the premise was but had no idea how to do it properly, I told her we'd do that another time. I loved sliding my fingers through her little muff, she was pushing her slim hips up into my hand when I told her to sit up. Laying down with my head to the top of the bed I lifted her slender body over mine and plopped her butt on my chest, with my hands on her ass cheeks I scooted her forward until she had to put her knees above my shoulders, with the first one over my left shoulder she knew what to do.

There was a devious smile on her face as I lowered her little pink slit onto my mouth, I wasn't concerned about left over semen, we'd been lying there a long time, swiping my tongue through the slit her body shook slightly and then her abdomen began undulating across my mouth. My little angel was cumming once again, I licked her to wave after wave of orgasm until she cried out and scooted back away from my mouth. My face was shiny from her girl cream, I couldn't seem to stop licking my lips, such a sweet tasting pussy.

We drifted off to sleep for an hour or more waking somewhere just before five, she had read an article about doggy style and wanted to try that. When I explained how deep it went and that it might make her more uncomfortable she told me she didn't care, if she was my woman then she would need to take all of my cock no matter what position. I guess I hadn't viewed her as my woman up to that point, but with a modicum of consideration she probably could be, I needed to be sure this wasn't a schoolgirl infatuation.

As tiny as she was I could manhandle her like a ragdoll and had to be careful how hard I fucked her, with me behind her I was slamming into her so hard it scooted her body forward with every thrust, I finally grabbed hold of those little hips and held her in place as I pounded. I thought I was hurting her as she continued crying out with each thrust, I stopped, as I did she turned her head looking at me.

"Why are you stopping, I'm almost there."

"I thought I was hurting you."

"You aren't hurting me, just fuck."

With a proclamation like that why would I slow down, I picked up speed and laid the pipe to her as hard and deep as I could. For an otherwise unused pussy she was taking it all with enthusiasm. Bucking back against me, our skin slapping together, perspiration running down my chest and beginning to bead on her shoulders. My skinny little lover was taking it all.. and I loved it. When I stiffened and started shooting stream after stream inside she was already vibrating, that's the best word I can use to describe it, her tiny body seemed to vibrate from head to toe. With a yell she threw herself forward off my dick and lay quivering in a fetal position.

"Brittany, honey are you okay?"

Her silence continued for seconds which seemed like minutes, as she straightened she reached for me pulling me against her petite body. Her kisses were soft and gentle as she muttered thank you again and again.

"Bruce, now that you've taken my cherry I belong to you. I've wanted you since the first day I met you, I've always been in love with you even though you never noticed me until now. I want to be yours Bruce, can I be your woman? You can do anything you want to me, I just want to be yours."

I softly stroked her hair, "Why don't you clean up and I'll rustle up something for a snack to tide us over."

She looked at me funny, "Tide us over, what does that mean?"

"I'm taking you to dinner, that's what it means. I want you to go home, shower, put on fresh clothes and be back here as quickly as possible. But first let's have some cheese and crackers, I think we've screwed away what we ate at lunch."

Fifteen minutes later I was in the shower lathering up when the glass door slid open, in stepped Brittany right in front of me, with her tiny arms around me she giggled and kissed me.

"I have your cum leaking out of my pussy, I don't want to shower at home, I want to be with you. I grabbed some clothes so I can stay here tonight, in bed with you."

Holding her I moved my hand to her butt and gave it a slap as we kissed. What happened next surprised me.

"Bruce will you lift me up and put your cock in me?"

"But Brit, aren't you sore honey? I'm not sure I have any more cum just now, it might take an hour or so until I do."

Pulling herself up trying to get her body off the floor she cooed, "You don't have to cum, I just want your cock in me so I can cum again. God I love you, please sweetheart, fuck me a little bit so I can cum."

With a hand on each cheek I began to lift, when she above my dick she reached between us and put me at the entrance to her vagina, with the head inside she dropped like a dead weight until I was balls deep. Her body shuddered and shook a few seconds, I pumped slowly with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, in less than three minutes she was in the throes of another orgasm, damn that girl could cum easy. I had intended to stop but my balls began to send that all too familiar signal that semen was soon to be on its way. A minute later I was pumping seed into her honey hole as our bodies quivered together.

I leaned against the wall holding her as the warm water cascaded over our bodies, each of us catching our breath, my dick was beginning to soften, I lifted her and let it flop out. I could see cum running out of her as I set her down, with a devious smile she lifted one leg placing it on the wall while the shower head was aimed directly onto her swollen pussy. I watched as she squeezed her vaginal muscles and another dollop of sperm ran down her leg.

As we dressed she made certain I witnessed every seductive little thing she did right down to sliding her finger across her mound as she adjusted the leg elastic on her skimpy panties, they barely covered her pubic hair and hugged her so tight I could easily make out the thick swollen vulva in the thigh gap. I was sitting on the bed putting my socks on when she walked to me, her titties directly in front of my face, I flicked my tongue over a nipple making her squeal and then pull back.

"Do you want me to wear a bra or go bare, I'll do whatever you want. I'm gonna wear the same shorty tee I had on earlier."

I grabbed her around the waist and lay her next to me, "Braless, I want to watch those scrumptious little tits wiggling all evening long, who knows, I may even cop a feel in the restaurant."

Sliding the shorts up her legs she stood and grabbed the T-shirt, "Where are you taking me?"

"How about we go to Northside Pizza, I haven't been there in a while."

She was giddy to the pint of bouncing, "Oh goodie, there'll be lots of people from school to see me with my boyfriend, then they'll know why I never let any of them feel or fuck me. I'm your girl, I always have been. Bruce, can we fuck again when we get back?"

I was taken aback momentarily, "Brittany, aren't you sore? You were a virgin not too many hours ago."

"I know but I like to have you fucking me, that way no other girls will be able to, I'm gonna make sure you're always mine. It hurt at first but now I really like it. Please can we fuck again tonight?"

She was the epitome of the phrase, "you can't judge a book by looking at the cover", in the natural she was a skinny little thing having to sometimes buy panties in a girls large if the store didn't carry a size one. Yet, she couldn't seem to get enough of my fat six plus inches crammed inside her pussy, she was hungry for more and we'd only finished a half hour prior. I'd spent all those years seeing nothing but my sister's skinny friend, earlier that day she'd proven me wrong, she was a wanton little vixen who wanted one and only one cock... mine.

At Northside several girls from her community college were suddenly at the table greeting her and asking who I might be, mind you these were the same snotty wenches who never bothered to so much as say hello to her previously. Before she could answer I put those nasty little bitches in their place.

"I'm the guy who takes her to bed every night, the guy who holds her hand when we walk together, the guy who watches over and protects her. In other words, I'm her boyfriend."

As they walked away mumbling Brit looked anxious, "They wanna fuck you, they all wanna fuck you."

I put my hand on the inside of her thigh sliding it toward her pussy, "There's only one pussy I'm interested in Brittany, this one." I gently squeezed as I cupped her. "This little pussy in my hand, this is mine and no one else's, make sure you keep it that way Brit and we'll be fine."

She smiled and kissed me, "I'll be anything you want me to be Bruce, I love you so much. Nobody will ever touch my pussy but you, promise."

She so wanted to go another round when we got home but when I barely licked her swollen pussy she flinched, sex could wait until tomorrow, her tiny love hole was too puffy for her to actually feel good, she wanted to fuck again to prove she was mine.

I moved alongside and pulled her in tight, "We can wait until tomorrow baby, you're to swollen for you to enjoy it, when I licked you it tasted like an open wound, we'll wait. Don't worry, you're the only one I'm going to bone, we'll see how you're doing in the morning. Okay?"

She nodded. I got up and rummaged through her bag until I found some soft cotton boy shorts, helping her slide them on I was surprised that as swollen as she was she still wanted to prove to me she was mine. She didn't want to sleep with a top on, she told me she liked feeling the hair on my chest tickle her nipples, we both slept in only our underwear. I had never been one for cuddling, but the way she slipped into my side and against me I barely knew she was there.

We were both awake at six, she reached for my dick and I flinched, "Careful, not only do I need to pee, you damned near wore the flesh off yesterday." Reaching between her legs I barely grazed across the gusset of her panties, "You feel awfully swollen, let's wait until later in the day, if we're both up to it I'll make love to you."

In a soft almost childlike voice she asked, "Bruce, will you teach me how to do stuff with my mouth, I wanna learn to suck your cock. Brenda James says guys like it when you let them cum in your mouth and you swallow all their stuff, will you teach me how to do that? I'll be your slut Bruce, anything you want, anything."

"Yes Brit, I'll teach you, but not right now. We need to get ready for the day and be in the shop by seven when the guys get here."

Throughout the rest of the day we busied ourselves with the tasks at hand, she stole a few kisses along the way, I would softly cup her breast each time she leaned in for a smooch. After a kiss she smiled and whispered, "I like it when you touch me like that, it's so romantic."

I grilled some chicken and we sat on the patio until dark, she slipped from her chair and crawled to me three feet away, reaching up she pulled my sweats down and then my underwear, before I could react she had the head of my dick in her mouth. Not knowing what to do next she let me move her head up and down with my hands telling her to only go as deep as she was comfortable, lips only, no hands. After only a minute or so she moved my hands, put hers on my thighs and gave me a slow deep sloppy blow job.

I was ready to blow my load, "Brit honey I'm ready to cum, when you feel me start to get bigger pull back and lock your lips around the head, then swallow as much as you can, if you can't swallow it all open your mouth and let it fall out. Do you understand what I just said?" Without losing a bob of her head she vocalized an "mmm-hmm" and kept on sucking. Thirty seconds later her head shot back, her eyes were the size of half dollars and she continually made little noises between gulps, she tried hard but just couldn't swallow all of it, opening her mouth at the third spurt cum dripped from her lips onto her chest. That shirt would need to go in the laundry right away.

She stuffed my cock back in her mouth and finished sucking the remaining remnants from my flaccid tool. Looking up she smiled and opened her mouth showing me it was empty, this little girl had watched too many porn vids. Sitting in the chair she jumped onto my lap.

"Did I do good Bruce, am I a good cock sucker? Now that I've done it I want to blow you more often. Can I do that?"

I nodded, "You did very good for the first time, it won't be long and you'll be able to swallow everything. Yes baby, you're a good little cock sucker, my cock sucker."

I convinced her she should wait one more day before we did any more. She told me she wanted it from behind the next time, damned if the next night she wasn't taking no for an answer. The little bitch had my cock in her mouth, when I was rock hard she climbed on my lap and worked all of me inside her tight cunt. After bouncing up and down long enough to be comfortable she raised off me, turning to a hands and knees position, I was instantly behind her filling her with every fraction of an inch I had to offer. I was buried to the hilt, she was pushing back against me when she let out a long moan, I could feel her vaginal muscles contract and her abdomen shook slightly, in a few seconds she was back to normal and cried out.

"Hard, fuck me hard. Fuck me like a cheap whore. Your little slut needs it deep tonight baby, fill me with cum."

I marveled at the fact that in spite of the tiny body her cunt was ravenous and ready to receive my entire length and thickness without pain or discomfort. I loved fucking my personal cum dump, my own slut, my baby girl and if I played my cards right she'd be the mother of our children. I came to understand that even though her body was tiny it didn't mean she couldn't take everything I had to offer. Sometimes we look at a bigger gal and think she has an endless pussy, but that isn't always true. In Brittany I did have that, endless pussy that loved to be pounded.

We were going to sell Brit's house and then decided not to, we would stay in the apartment at the back of the shop and rent out her place until we had kids. The house was paid for and would be ours when we were ready to start a family. All the talk of family and kids was foreign to me at first, but Brit had it all planned out, she wasn't all that concerned whether we were married right away or not, she wanted to start a family within a year.

Lying in bed after a raucous session of two different positions and as many loads deep within her she told me point blank.

"I want you to fuck a baby in me before too long, I want a big belly by the time I'm twenty-one. I'm gonna nurse and if you're a good boy I'll let you have a taste sometimes. Will you put a baby up in my tummy Bruce?"

I nodded and drifted off to sleep having been worn out by my cock hungry little house tramp. I loved watching her dress in the morning, she'd ordered several pair of panties with words printed on them, things like, "it won't lick itself", "Bruce's Pussy", "If you lick it you own it", I was completely caught off guard the day she turned after she'd put her panties on. On the back were the words, "It's ass not glass, fuck it hard". I gave her a look like "what the hell", she smiled and sat on my lap.

"Pretty soon lover, I've been using different size plugs for a few weeks, by next week I'll be ready for you to buttfuck me, then I'll be yours completely, you'll own every hole I have to fuck. I did some research, I know how to be ready and clean, I want this to happen sweetie."

My cock had sprung to life in a flash, giggling she said, "Mmmm, you like that idea, I can feel your cock pushing against my ass already."

I didn't push the issue, in fact I didn't bring it up at all, one evening out of the blue she walked into the living room in nothing but a shirt and panties, I knew she was halfway through her period and wondered why she would be dressed to fuck. She turned with her butt to me, wiggled it and slapped her ass, the words on the panties said it all, looking over her shoulder she purred, "Tonight baby, tonight you own all of me, come on stud."

She was on the bed hands and knees as I disrobed, her ass and rosebud were well lubed, she handed me the tube and told me to apply it liberally. Removing the plug and inserting the tip of my cock inside she let out a shriek, to say there was resistance would be an understatement. I softly rubbed her butt as she tried to relax. Turning her head back to look at me she had tears in her eyes.

"I don't think I can do this Bruce, you're so big and it hurts too much. I'm sorry. I'm having my period and I'm so fuckin horny. We can shower afterward, put it in my pussy and fuck me hard."

As I increased in speed she cried out, "Oh fuck, that is so damned good. Harder baby harder, shoot deep inside me."

She'd no more than said it when a strong orgasm hit her, not all women climax from only vaginal penetration, my Brit did, I loved feeling her pussy walls hug tightly and squeeze as her body shook. I couldn't hold back any longer letting out a loud primal yell as I filled her baby machine with thick, creamy, warm sperm. Letting go of her hips she flopped forward, I sat back on my haunches completely out of breath, we stayed like that for minutes before I finally tried to stand. My legs were weak and wobbly, when I looked closely I could see the vulva barely opening and closing, cum was running from her downward across her clit.