Brittany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the bathroom washing my dick when I felt her whisk behind me quickly plopping her butt on the toilet, then the sounds of cum dribbling out of her into the water, we looked at each other and laughed softly. It had been a new experience for both of us, it certainly wouldn't be the last, in fact it happened more than a few times if she was having her period and horny as hell.

She never brought up marriage, but I didn't want her to have our children without being my wife, our babies needed to have parents with the same last name. On a whim we got our marriage license, found a minister who would marry us and made our union official. We took a weekend trip to Vegas for our honeymoon, on the plane ride home she informed me.

"I'm going off the pill right away, I want a baby in me, so get ready to do a lot of seed planting until I'm pregnant."

She was at week fourteen the day we celebrated her twenty first birthday, she had accomplished the goal of being pregnant by her twenty first birthday. We let the people living in the house know they would need to find another rental when their lease was up in five months, the baby would be born before that, we knew we could make due until they were out. I loved watching her tummy grow, as thin as she was it seemed to accentuate the fact that she had a baby bump.

As her breasts enlarged she would have me suck them, telling me, "it helps toughen the nipples for the baby", I wasn't sure if that was true, but I sure enjoyed playing with them. True to her word after Bruce Junior was born I was allowed a taste almost every evening, at times the little tit hound would drink it all, but there was usually a taste otherwise. She would straddle me in bed on her hands and knees and lower her nipples into my mouth, I loved that position, she was so erotic looking I nearly couldn't wait for the doctor to give her the, all clear. When she did Brit came home all smiles, pushing tight into me and pulling on my butt, leaning back looking into my eyes she cooed.

"Pussy tonight baby, pussy. Mama needs it bad, I hope you're not real tired because I'm going to fuck you silly." Which she did.

When we moved into the house we gutted the apartment and added to the shop, it was that or buy a bigger building. Our second child, a girl named Lisa was not quite six months old when I received a call from of all people Kalama, she was in the states and wondered if she could stop and see us, she knew I was married and the father of two. Meeting Brittany seemed to be the highlight of her trip, along with Kalama was a boy with the name of "Bruce", the boy she'd named after me. She wanted to take us out for dinner, we finally convinced her to stay and have roast beef with us.

Following supper we grabbed the kids and walked to the shop, she was genuinely interested in the business and loved the end product. Sitting on the back deck at home while the older two played in the yard she asked if we had plans to expand, we didn't. Then the real reason she'd stopped in came to light.

"How would you feel about moving your family to Bora Bora, our lawyers have been monitoring the local business scene, I can tell you that as of right now there are two different shops that want to buy yours, including keeping your workers and adding benefits." She held up her hand when she saw I was going to begin asking questions.

"Daddy has a huge project he wants to hire you for, he has qualified maintenance people but no one to build the kind of quality cabinets you do. He has seventy-four bungalows he wants completely renovated including new cupboards and cabinets, he is figuring a five-year window, if you're not done in that time it can be extended. If you are, he says your work will be established well enough to sustain a business on the islands."

Before I'd said a word Brittany was looking at me with a smile nodding her head. Then she spoke.

"We'll never have this opportunity again babe, our parents are gone, your sister is a lifer and can visit anytime she'd like, what's to keep us here? Besides, I'm sick of the winters. Let's do it Bruce."

Within three weeks the business was sold, our house listed with a guarantee from Kalama's father that if it didn't sell in 90 days he would buy it at list price and then list it in his stateside firm's name. Our belongings were packed, those we wanted to hold onto, and sitting in a shipping container at the docks in Los Angeles, I was amazed at how fast things move when money is not an issue.

We've been in Bora Bora just over two years. Because we have to wait for the different lumbers to be shipped the project has taken a little longer than anticipated, by my calculations we're about six months behind the initial finish date. Kalama is running her parent's businesses now and there are no issues as far as she's concerned. We continue plugging along and it will get finished. If Kalama has no work when this is finished there are other bungalow resorts that want my products, there will be no shortage of business for a very long time.

Our third was born in Bora Bora, another girl, the fourth is growing inside my tiny wifey. She's still a skinny rail of a thing but man can she fuck, there are times she seems insatiable. Then I think to myself, "It's a tough job keeping her sex appetite satisfied, but somebodies gotta do it, may as well be me."

It all began when my sister met the new girl down the block so very many years ago, a girl who fell in love with me from the moment she saw me, it took me several years to realize that, but here we are, soon to be a family of six living in a paradise we'd never dreamed of.