All Comments on 'Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

FUCK OFF with your disgusting writing!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Fuck Jon (I never really liked that name, anyway).

He should have discussed all these rumors with her before he proposed. What a jerk.

I hope she dumps him. Whether she is guilty of anything or not.

sinstalkersinstalkeralmost 8 years ago
Good god!!!

Get an editor at least proof read it jeez!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He Hit Her Ovary From Inside Her Vagina??????

And she didn't die from exsanguination due to the massive hemmorage that caused??

You knowledge of anatomy is that of a virginal sixth grader!

Perhaps you are so ignorant you can't tell the difference from a cervix, the uterus (womb), and ovaries!

One star since I can't give you negative infinity stars and banish you from ever writing again!.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
She Didn’t Cheat?

She had sex with 2 no girls at her bachelorette party but she didn’t cheat? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

She spent most of the party dancing for the strippers, kissing them or having sex with various women and Jon is just so glad she didn't have full blown sex with a man. He goes from an angry loser handcuffing his wife to a pathetic wimp.

2*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not so innocent

Sounds like she was anything but innocent. We'll hear more from Tommy, I think.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Diiiivvvvoooorrrreccccceeeeee her

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Blame the booze, get away with anything. Seems to be the logic of these sluts. Anyway, it does seem like it was a setup and I'm sure Tommy is behind it. Still, Brittany is far from innocent. Probably not enough to divorce her but definitely enough to be concerned about and will require much discussion in future.

NallusNallusabout 2 months ago

Good delivery of her story that night, I enjoyed how you wrote it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous