Brittany Ch. 02: Becomes Cock Slut

Story Info
Brittany is introduced to sexual pleasure hard cocks.
13.9k words
4.55
24.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany Ch. 02: Becomes a cock slut

Brittany is introduced to sexual pleasure hard cocks

This story contains the seduction of an eighteen year old school girl then conversion into a cock slut. Within here is domination, hard cocks, triple plays, cuntilinguis, discipline, anal and breeding. If that is not for you do not read on. This is a fantasy so please no comments that young female adults don't talk or act like that. Of course all participants would be eighteen or older.

My name is Brittany. I never lacked for anything except a mother who died when I was young. Daddy gave me everything within reason but that is not the purpose of this story. I am well over eighteen now and right now I am lying on my hip in the pre-delivery room. I don't know who the father is; it actually could be my Daddy.

There is a long thick brown cock going in and out my ass belonging to Manuel, a brave hospital orderly. His scrubs are pulled down below his balls and he groans every time I have a contraction. Oh damn his cock feels so good going deep in my ass. My pussy is dripping keeping his fat cock nice and slick. As my belly got bigger and bigger I craved cock, especially cock deep up my ass.

Well while that cock pleasures my ass let me continue my story. I wasn't always an ass and cock slut. I actually was a good girl always obeying my Daddy. My slide towards craving cock happened from being taken on the subway I ride to get to and from the school.

I was going back to school early on a Monday morning for my senior classes dressed in my school uniform. It was the last term and I was nineteen. As I look back I was a sexual dream; an old man's sexual fantasy. I had the white blouse with the required tie, knee high white socks, the short plaid skirt and the black and white shoes.

The subway car was jammed with business men and women trying to get to work on time. Suddenly the train rolled to a stop and the lights went out. The low level emergency lights came on and the air conditioning went on low. A voice came over the box and told us there was an accident up ahead and it would be a good half hour before it was cleared.

People moved about trying to get to a comfortable spot. I was close to the door holding a pole. I felt someone behind me then I felt that someone rubbing across my skirt covered ass. A hand moved to the front of my throat and squeezed it tight. I took in a frightened breath.

"Don't you dare scream or make a fuss," a male voice said against my ear. That hand on my throat squeezed tight to warn me then moved to my chest. My tie was pulled up and placed against my lips until I opened my mouth. The tie was slowly pushed into my mouth until it became a gag. I had to breathe through my nose to get air.

"Now be a good little slut and you won't get hurt," he said and bit the side of my neck. I groaned into my gag from the pain.

I hissed from fright as I felt my skirt get pulled up in back and pushed into my belt line. I big hand roamed across my panty covered ass then dipped under rubbing my gusset against my vulva. His strong hand pushed my thighs apart then his fingers found the cleft of my pussy. His fingers moved back and forth until he could perceive that I was releasing my moistness.

I trembled from the pleasure on my pussy lips and moaned into my tie. He bit my neck again as his two hands pulled the back of my panties below my firm ass cheeks. I had been the play toy of various women in my night of sexual adventure and my pussy responded by getting me wet. His fingers could feel how wet I was getting and they slid under the leg seam of my panties and touched the flesh of my pussy.

He knew what he was doing as his two long fingers found my pleasure knot and rubbed it hard. My legs trembled and I had to hold tightly to the pole. Those two fingers moved between my wet pussy lips and found the opening to my vagina. They moved upwards not stopping until my pussy lips met his palm preventing any further intrusion.

Perhaps he was checking if I was a virgin and then again perhaps if I was wet and open enough for what he planned next. The front of my skirt hid his assault on my pussy but not my fragrant scent. I was sure others around me could smell my arousal. His other hand moved up my belly and gripped my firm tits. I could feel my aureole crinkle and my nipples harden. My legs gave out some when he pinched my nipples.

Mistress Margret and her friends had used my pussy and ass for their pleasure and my school girl lovers did also. I was frightened but loved the pleasure my mystery assailant was causing in my body. I was soaking my panties and his fingers moving in and out my pussy. His thumb was rubbing my clit driving me towards a climax.

"Cum you little slut; cum on my fingers and I'll give you my long thick cock. Cum for me, Princess and you'll get my hot cum shooting deep up into your slut cunt."

I wondered why everyone called me Princess but I left that thought behind as I groaned into my gag and trembled into a powerful climax. My pussy exploded my juices on his hand and my panties. I felt my warm inner thighs get coated with hot cum. I needed two hands to hold the pole to keep me from slumping to the floor of the subway car.

His fingers moved within my pussy as his thumb rubbed my clit into climax aftershocks. I was snorting and breathing heavily against my gag. Slowly his fingers withdrew from my pulsing pussy and ran their wetness up the crack of my ass. He played with my dark star laughing lightly as I moaned and pushed against his fingers. One wet finger worked into my ass and I moaned and clunked my forehead against the pole. He laughed again but this time he knew he owned me.

I had as yet not felt a real flesh man cock in my pussy or ass and I was ready to take his cock in either of my two holes. The air circulating fans were noisy but being this close I heard his zipper go down. I trembled from the fear of a real cock going inside me and the possible pleasure of a real cock shooting its cum up inside me.

I knew what our toy jelly cock felt like sliding between my pussy lips. This real cock felt very different! It was hot, it was thick and it was long. For millions of years a pussy prepared itself to take a cock. I was no different. I trembled as my pussy leaked my fluid all over his cock as my pussy prepared to take that cock deep inside.

"I feel like shooting my hot thick cum into a tight hot wet slut pussy. Someone else will have to take your ass and find pleasure in your darkness. Now behave and take my cock!" he growled in my ear then bit my neck real hard and I groaned deeply.

He moved his cock along my cameltoe getting it lubed from my dripping cum. His thighs dipped and I felt his cockhead find the entrance to my vagina. His crown pushed between my wet lips and I was taken by mystery cock. I knew neither who the cockhead belonged to nor what he looked like nor how old he was nor since my eyes were closed what color he was. All I knew was I wanted his fat cock deep inside me.

I pushed my ass back and down and his thick cock moved up into my vagina. Oh fuck he was thick! I felt him pushing out the insides of my pussy going deep until he touched the roof of my dripping cave. I groaned on my gag and shimmied my ass working on taking all of his cock. He called me his little cock slut as he moved his shaft back and forth filling my pussy. I groaned from the discomfort of my internal flesh being rearranged to make room for his long thick cock.

We quickly got into a fucking rhythm of my ass going back and down as he drove his cock upwards. I felt his hand pinching my nipples then his hand pulled my panties down in front. His fingers found my clit and pinched it and rolled it about. I screamed into my gag lucky that a subway horn blew just then. I came so hard on his fingers I lost strength of my legs and his cockhead punished my cervix.

I felt the pain from his big cock but also the pleasure. He started pumping my pussy rapidly with most of his cock going for his own pleasure perhaps knowing our time to fuck was getting limited. I felt him pull his thick cock back as my pussy emptied then he thrust upwards filling my cunt to its maximum.

My vulva caressed his cockshaft as it moved within me. My pleasure was building towards my climax. I knew it was close; I knew it would be powerful and I knew I would make a mess when I sprayed. He pinched my clit and my pussy crushed all along his long thick cockshaft.

I was lost in pleasure but did feel movement around me. I felt contact with my asshole then something pushed up into it. I felt the front of my skirt lifted and other fingers start playing with my wet pussy. I opened my eyes and a female was staring into my deep green eyes as her fingers rubbed my clit. I was sure the thumb up my ass did not belong to the man whose cock was fucking my pussy.

I had three persons pleasuring my body and I closed my eyes and let the pleasure overwhelm me. The big cock and thumb were moving together filling my pleasure holes. I felt over-filled like when Mistress Margret fucked me with the double cock. The female pulled my tie gag out and kissed me deeply sharing her tongue, actually fucking my mouth with it. Her fingers then her knuckles were rubbing quickly across my clit bumping the cock fucking my pussy.

All at once my body went rigid like as if a current was pulsing down the pole. I screamed into the female's mouth as my body shook uncontrollably. My ass and pussy pulsed and gripped the thumb and cock deep in my heat. I felt that long thick cock slam up into my cunt and pulse as his hot cum shot against my womb.

I felt his cockhead swell with each hot pulse of cum. He kept cumming and cumming moaning against my neck. He bit my neck several times as he climaxed in my pussy. The thumb in my ass moved in and out rubbing against my g-spot causing me to pulse my pussy juice against the female fingers and the front of my skirt.

The subway car lurched and the fan came on stronger. The female fingers left my pussy and my skirt front dropped then the thumb exited my ass. The long thick cock was the last to leave my body and I heard him groan. I felt every long inch slid out my sleeve until the fat head pulled my pussy lips and it popped out.

I felt him fussing behind me then his zipper went up. My panties were down in front and in back below my ass cheeks. Suddenly I felt the hot cum leak from between my swollen pussy lips and drip onto the cotton gusset of my panties. I stood holding onto the pole dripping cum and pussy juices as I soaked my panties.

The lights and A/C came on and the train lurched forward. My station was next and I walked out of the car in a sexual coma. I felt people brush past me as they rushed to their jobs or appointments. I walked totally spent the short distance to the school and made my way up to my room.

Annie was on her bed looking through a text book. I pulled her by her hair until her head was off the edge of the bed then moved my thighs against her cheeks. I pulled my gusset away from my pussy lips and centered the hot wet opening of my vagina directly against Annie's lips. I grunted and a glob of male cum slid out and into Annie's mouth.

She tried to get away but I started slapping her tits then pulling on her nipples. Finally Annie's tongue came out and licked me clean of the last of the cum that would drip out. I then rubbed my clit rapidly and came all over her face. My hot cum sprayed out under my skirt soaking Annie's neck, blouse, bra and tits.

When I had finished getting my pleasure I backed away and collapsed on my own bed in a sexual stupor. Before I fell asleep I heard Annie yell, "What the fuck, Brittany! Whose fucking cum was that?"

I missed my Monday classes and awoke in the afternoon. I had to tell Annie the whole story of my first experience getting fucked by a real cock. I got so worked up I made Annie fuck me with our latest cock toy then eat my pussy until I came over and over. Damn every time I want to make myself cum I relive that subway first man cock fuck.

"Oh Manuel, give me your chocolate meat. Fill my ass baby I'm getting close to cumming! Owww damn there's another hard contraction! Use that cock of yours for what it was made for; for making a slut cum!"

Now where was I? Oh yes, telling you of my first experiences getting real cock. I said before from where I live with my Daddy I take a train and then the Subway to get to my school. Obviously it's the reverse when I go home on Friday. Friday afternoon the subway is crowded. I got fucked the last time on a crowded subway so I was careful where I stood as seats were always already taken.

Men still took chances rubbing up against my ass or holding the pole; their fingers just happening to touch my breasts and the subsequent hard nipple. Hands gripped my firm ass cheeks and when I didn't fuss some brave hands went under my skirt and touched my panties covered ass. Every time the subway stopped different men would gravitate to me and take advantage. Damn my panties were always wet.

On this occasion I got fucked on the train. I was on the platform and the train pulled in fluttering my skirt. I felt the breeze on my thighs and ass letting me know my skirt had billowed up. I heard a man take in a hissing breath as he appreciated the firm globs of young flesh he saw. When I went to step up into the car he put his hand under my skirt and lifted me by my ass.

I was not offended; I was really more excited that men found me attractive and it made me moist. I found a seat with one open across from me and this very distinguished handsome man took that seat. The conductor punched our tickets and the train started out. We made small talk and he pointed to my uniform and I confirmed I was a senior at a private girl's boarding school. I said I went home most Fridays.

I don't know why I kept doing it but I kept fluffing my skirt. I knew he could see my panties when I did that. Am I really such a slut? I pulled my skirt hem high up my thighs and spread my legs. He now had a constant view of my moist panties. I was starting to get flushed and very moist.

I watched him shift in his seat and he rolled his hard cock up onto his thigh. I stared at it wondering how long and how thick it was and would it go deep in my pussy. He tightened his muscles and his cock pulsed. He did it several times. I moved my eyes from his eyes to his cock and back again.

Lost in lust I didn't realize my hand had moved onto my panties and I was rubbing my vulva slowly. My fingers pushed my panties into the cleft of my pussy lips giving my handsome stranger a good look at my cameltoe. We stared at each other. I realized I wanted him to make the first move and somehow use me for his pleasure.

He stood and ran his hand down his long cock. He reached for my hand and ordered me to come with him. He pulled me down the narrow train aisle until we reached the family restroom. He knocked then opened the door and pulled me inside. He locked the door then turned on me. I was breathing heavily in fright and excitement. My full breasts were rising and falling with each breath.

He ordered me to kneel. There is now something within my psyche that causes me to obey a dominate voice. I knelt and waited looking up at him. He unzipped and worked his cock out of his pants. He ran his hand down his shaft and a dollop of cum painted his fat cockhead.

"Suck it slut!" he commanded. I'd never had a cock in my mouth not even our jellied toys back at school. I felt myself wet my panties and juices run down my inner thighs. I moaned and leaned forward and licked his cockhead tasting his essence. I opened wide and took his large mushroom cockhead into my mouth and licked across his dome and underneath.

He groaned when my tongue flicked that rough skin under his crown and I learned how to please a cock in my mouth. He pushed forward and more of his thick cock entered my mouth until his large crown tapped the back of my throat and made me cough. He pulled back to his crown held by my teeth then thrust forward again.

I coughed each time as he thrust into my mouth. My spit was running down his thick shaft dripping onto my school blouse. I sucked my spit and his leaking cock down to my belly moaning on his thickness in my mouth. I realized I loved sucking cock and wondered if he could fill my mouth with hot cum like the man on the subway had filled my pussy.

It was like he enjoyed listening to me 'gluck' each time his cock went deep. He slowed and just pushed forward going deep against the back of my mouth. He grabbed my long red hair with his hands and held me on his cock. He made tiny thrusts as I coughed then my throat opened and I swallowed his cockhead.

He groaned and pushed pulling my head forward and my lips kissed the zipper of his pants. I had all of his long thick cock in my mouth and some length in my throat. I felt like I had swallowed a large bite of a burger and it was cutting off my air. He pulled back and I breathed deeply through my nose.

He laughed calling me a school girl slut then pushed his cock down my throat. He did it over and over and my gag reflex just disappeared. He pulled my face forward and made my lips kiss his zipper. He moaned and trembled as he took his pleasure in my mouth. I thought he would cum in my mouth and I panicked as to what to do. He started to breathe heavily and moan then suddenly pulled his cock from my mouth.

He pulled me up by my ponytail, turned me and pushed my back so my breasts lay upon the counter. He grabbed my skirt hem and tucked it into my belt exposing my panties covering my ass. He pulled my panties down to just below my plump ass cheeks and slapped me several times. I moaned as it hurt at first then I missed the pain when he stopped.

Just like the other man he rolled my tie and pushed it into my mouth to keep me quiet. I felt him behind me then felt his fat cockhead slide between my pussy lips from behind. My pussy was dripping my juices and I wet all along his cockshaft. His cockhead came through and tapped my clit and my legs trembled. My ass shook and I pushed back moaning on my tie.

"Don't worry slut, you'll get this thick cock soon enough. I need it good and wet where it's going," he growled and slapped my ass hard several times. Damn I felt my pussy leak into my already wet panties.

He kicked my black and whites making me spread my legs. His cock rode the cleft of my pussy getting coated with my juices. I grabbed the plumbing fixtures as his cockhead breached my vagina and pushed inside. I groaned from the pain as his fat cock pushed my vagina wide open. I felt so full as he pushed his cock deep into me until he reached the hot fleshy end.

Without warning he started riding my pussy with his long thick cock. He went out to his fat head then as deep as my pussy would take. I groaned into my tie gag gripping the faucets and pushing my ass back. He started going faster and faster grunting and breathing deeper.

"Cum for me you little slut. Cum on my long thick cock. Beg for my cock slut; beg for my huge cock!" he yelled then slapped my ass hard.

"Fuck me Sir, fuck me hard. Make me cum; make me cum on your huge cock. Oh FUCK!" I yelled after pulling out my tie.

I knew I was close to a powerful climax so I pushed my tie back in. His cock slamming deep into my pussy was pushing my ass and I felt my swollen clit rubbing against the edge of the counter. Someone knocked and he yelled, 'occupied'. He then leaned against my back and whispered in my ear, "Yea, I'm occupied fucking this tight wet hot cunt belonging to this school girl slut. Oh fuck this cunt feels so good, slut."

He actually started pounding faster and I felt my pussy tremble around his cock. My belly tightened and I felt my nipples harden. I watched my face turn deep red and my lips open around the tie gag. I screamed as my climax overtook me. I shook on that cock adding pleasure to my climax. I felt my hot cum shoot backwards but blocked by that thick cock it had to squeeze past his shaft.