Brittany Ch. 02: Becomes Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my panties get soaked and my juices run down my inner thighs to soak my white school knee-highs. Without mercy he pounded his cock deep into me. I groaned each time his fat cockhead punched my cervix. I thought he wanted to shove that fat head up into my womb. Fuck he made me cum so HARD!

He stayed in my pussy moving his thickness in and out of my abused pussy. Each deep thrust caused a new pleasure aftershock to pulse throughout my young body. Is this what getting fucked with a man's cock feels like? Well fuck me! And fuck me often!

"I'm not done yet Princess. My long thick cock has more pleasure to seek from your sweet body. Make sure that gag is in there tight. I don't want your screams to be heard out in the hallway!"

He commanded me then slapped my ass till I'm sure it all turned red. Why does everyone call me Princess? I do have a name. What more did he have planned to do to me.....OH FUCK; he's gonna Fuck my Ass!

Just as the reality of that crashed into my mind I felt him slide out of my abused pussy and his fat cockhead pushed against my asshole. Goddess save me! I'm so glad the girls did ass-play with me and opened my ass before. My asshole yielded and I felt the dome of his cock begin to push me open. He growled and ordered me to breathe out and push my ass back. I did and his large mushroom breached my assring and was captured inside my back heat. I fucking came again!

"That's it slut! Come on my cock going into your ass! Eat this big cock all the way down your ass. I'm gonna have you begging for all this meat as it fills your ass over and over!"

I felt his pussy wet cock slide deeper down my ass. I could not escape as his thighs held me against the bathroom counter. I grunted and trembled when I realized all of his cock was deep in my ass. I had a pleasure aftershock and my asschute pulsed all along his thick shaft.

He pulled back making my analring cling to his fat cockhead and pull out. He pushed forward and my ring rolled back inside me carried along on his thick shaft. He started going faster making pain course throughout my abused ass. My anal nerves screamed from overloaded pain. Oh Goddess I began to feel pleasure low and fleeting then stronger with each deep thrust of his long thick cock.

Oh Fuck he was pounding into my ass with no concern but his own pleasure. I swear I felt my organs being rearranged to make room for that huge cock. He started groaning and huffing and pounding into my ass. I moved slightly to make my clit rub the edge of the counter. No longer blocked with cock my pussy leaked 'pints' of female cum.

My cum ran down my thighs soaking my socks. I felt my feet get wet as my juices ran down my ankles. My clit felt huge as I rubbed it back and forth on the counter. My ass went back and forth riding my assailant's cock taking him as deep as my ass cheeks allowed. He would slap my ass like he was a jockey urging on his horse.

Pain and pleasure was rampant throughout my body. My body tightened; my jaw tightened around my gag and I screamed! I thrashed and screamed until no sound came out. I could hear him slapping his thighs against my ass as he went as deep as possible. Goddess I felt so filled as my asschute pulsed on his cock.

I must have pushed him over the edge as he fell upon my back and growled. He moaned each time I felt his cock swell inside me and fire off his hot cum. I counted; five, six, seven pulses of hot cum shot deep down my darkness. That heat made me give in to another climax and I trembled under him.

"That's it slut; cum on my cock deep down your ass. Feel my hot thick cum filling your darkness going where, 'No Man Has Gone Before'; (Yes he said it like he was quoting Star Trek). Take my cock, Princess. Take my cock and cum; cum from a cock shooting hot man cum deep down your ass. Oh Fuck, you're so fucking tight!"

My mystery lover rode my tight ass with his cum coated cock several times. He groaned each time he went deep anointing his cockhead with his own cum. He moaned one last time while deep in my ass then started slowly pulling back. He went so slowly as if he knew he would never have my ass again.

The last of his cock was his sensitive cockhead and he hissed when my anal-lips gave his dome one last kiss. He stepped back and pulled my ponytail making me get to my knees. "Clean it!" he ordered. I spit out my soaked tie.

He pushed his fat cockhead against my lips and forced my mouth open. His cum coated cock slid along my tongue going deep. My mouth closed tightly around his thick shaft and my tongue went to work. I licked all about his fat cockhead spending time flicking his own pleasure knot. His thighs trembled as he hissed.

I reached up and circled his shaft with my two hands and milked his cock of the last of his cum. I slipped off then licked up and down each side of his thick shaft. I pushed his cock up and licked his hairy balls. One last time I took his cock into my mouth and took his softening shaft into my throat.

He groaned and pet my face calling me his 'Little Princess'. I let his cock slip out and kissed his palms. Yes, he was married. Did I give a fuck? Nope, not if he could fuck me as good as he did. While he was putting his cock away I asked for his business card and maybe his private cell number. I said I'd let him fuck me again if we could arrange it.

He laughed and reached into his wallet and wrote his private number on the back. I read the card. "Thank you, Mr. Michael St. Jerome. Thank you for being the first male cock to take my ass and fill it with hot cum and to make me cum so hard!"

He ran the hot water on a cloth and washed his face. He dropped the cloth by my knees then carefully opened the door and slid out. I reached up and locked the door and felt his cum start to leak out of my ass. I brought the warm cloth to my abused asshole then hunched myself over to the toilet and let his hot thick deposit slowly drip out.

I heard my station being called as the next stop and quickly wiped. I put a feminine pad in my soaking wet panties to catch what had to be more cum drops. I held the cloth in my hand and saw the big glob of his cum. I sucked it off the cloth and rolled it about my tongue. I did not swallow as I washed my face. I let that glob marinate.

My Daddy was waiting and having never done it before I gave him a full kiss on his lips. I kept my lips closed keeping my cum flavored mouth a secret. He laughed then gave me a second quick kiss on the lips. He asked me if I had a safe ride home and I told him very much so.

Next comes the first story of being taken in all three holes. Yes there are two of those! Damn; cum in my pussy, cum in my ass and cum down my throat. Then you'll understand why I'm letting the orderly fuck my ass as my contractions are getting closer.

By now I had graduated and it was summer and I was lying about the pool. Daddy was at work. I had a string bikini panty on but no top. My tits were nicely tanned and the smallest of pale skin triangles was hidden between my thighs. I had already rubbed my clit to a powerful orgasm and my panty was soaked. I could smell myself as I fell asleep.

I awoke slowly to the sound of 'flop, flop, flop' close beside me. I opened my eyes to three hard cocks pointing towards me belonging to the pool maintenance men. They kept pumping when I didn't freak. The one close to me dripped a cum glob onto my tit. I scooped it up and licked it off and moaned.

He knelt down and brought his cock to my mouth. I willingly opened and took his cock into my warm wet mouth. He groaned and pushed in deep. I felt a hand pull on my now hard nipples and several fingers run up the cameltoe of my panty. These men wanted to play and spoke to each other in a language I did not know.

The first guy pulled out of my mouth and the other two helped me stand. They walked me to the pool house and untied my panty. I stood naked before three men with hard cocks. This was a first for me to have more than one cock to experience. I tossed a pillow on the floor and knelt. They moved forward presenting their cock for my pleasure.

Three men; three cocks, different lengths and thickness. I pulled their shorts and underwear down and took turns holding their balls and sucking their cock. I took all three cocks one by one deep into my throat kissing their bellies. Damn but I loved the feel of their cocks down my throat! I loved the feeling of filling my mouth with the egg of their balls licking each of their sacks.

These men were groaning and speaking in their own language I'm sure encouraging me to suck their cock. I had all the desire needed. I sucked them long and deep and when I got them close to cumming they would pull back and I'd switched to another. I sucked those three cock for some time until each stopped. I think they had other plans.

One of the men spoke and laid on the pool day bed. The other two walked me over their buddy and centered my dripping pussy over the crown of the hard cock below. I gripped that cock and ran it though my wet pussy lips getting it coated with my dripping juices.

I moved the nice sized cockhead to my opening and took it inside. That man moaned and trembled as my pussy slowly slid down his shaft taking all he had up inside me. I rode his cock up and down enjoying the feel of a cock up inside me. It had been some time since getting fucked and I wanted more.

Hands on my shoulders pushed me down on that cock then forward so my large firm breasts were on his work shirt. I felt some liquid between my ass cheeks and could smell the sunscreen. I trembled in lust as I felt a cockhead against my asshole. That man's lubed cockhead pushed until my analring gave way and he popped inside. He pushed forward.

OH FUCK! I felt so filled! Both my holes were full of cock. I could feel the thickness of each cock just barely separated in my hot holes. My face was lifted and turned to the side and the third cock was pushed into my mouth. As if on cue, as if pre-arranged, all three cocks started using me for their pleasure. The cocks in my ass and pussy worked a rhythm taking turns filling me with cock. I screamed on the dick in my mouth when they both filled me with cock. Damn; it felt sooo goood!

The guy under me knew his way around a pussy as I felt his hand move onto my clit. He circled it, pulled it and pinched it as I leaked my juices all over his hand. Having been brought to the edge then backed off these men were lasting. I had no sense of time but was fucked for quite a while. I had to have cum several times!

The man in front grunted and pulled the back of my head forward and shot glob after hot thick glob of his cum across my tongue and down my throat. As I swallowed his cum my mouth tightened on his cock making him tremble and shoot another load. I sucked him dry and he staggered back and sat.

The two other guys helped each other fuck me. Four hands lifted and dropped my ass and moved my hips making hard cocks go deep into my body. Strong fingers rubbed my clit to another climax. Strong fingers pulled and twisted hard nipples. I was just a fuck body to be used for these men's pleasure.

The man under me pulled me down hard and grunted. I felt his hot cum shooting deep into my pussy as he thrust hard and deep. Damn I love that so much! The guy behind me pulled my hips back causing his cock to go deep into my ass. He grunted and I felt his cock pulse then his hot cum filled my ass. I shook into another climax.

The men emptied their cum into my warm willing body then slowly slid out of my pleasured holes. They carefully moved off my body and rolled me on my back and I laid there breathing heavily. With me fully fucked they set about cleaning the pool; their spent cocks wagging as they worked. Since they didn't dress I thought for sure I would be used again. I fell asleep to the sound of them laughing and talking excitedly in their own language.

I awoke to a wet cockhead dripping pre-cum being moved across my lips. I opened my mouth and that nice sized cock moved across my tongue and filled me to the back of my throat. He pulsed back and forth until my throat yielded and I took several inches down my throat.

He groaned and started using my lips, tongue, mouth and throat for the pleasure on his cock. I took quick breaths when he pulled back but he filled my throat again and again. He pulled back so just his cockhead was in my mouth then started pumping his hand on his shaft. He cursed in his language which was my only warning as hot cum coated my tongue.

I swallowed all that he shot into my mouth. I even pushed forward taking his cockhead into my throat and felt him pulse a glob directly towards my stomach. I pulled back and sucked his cockhead circling my tongue around his thick flesh. He moaned then pulled out and sat in a deck chair.

His two buddies moved to me and made me stand. I watched the one with the biggest dick coat his big cockhead and thick shaft with sunscreen. I knew where that cock wanted to go and I started dripping pussy juice down my thighs. He then lay at the end of the cot with his hard cock pointing to the sky.

I was moved reverse cow-girl and my ass was brought to that cock. The fat cockhead found the entrance to my ass and I groaned as my anus opened and willingly let that cock fill my ass. He was long and thick and I groaned as he filled me. I used my thighs to lift and lower my ass on his wonderful cock. He grabbed my tits and pulled me down; my sweaty back to his torso.

I felt the other guy lift my legs and place my thighs outside of his buddy. I watched side-faced as he grabbed a pillow and knelt on it. I groaned when I felt his lips grip my clit and his tongue flick my knot. These guys knew how to fuck a woman. I wondered how many clients got their pool cleaned and their cunts serviced.

I was already primed from my earlier fucking so I came so hard from getting my pussy sucked. I sprayed my pool man lover and trembled on that cock in my ass. My pussy sucking man rose up and brought his cock to my dripping pussy. His hard head pushed my lips wide open and his cock entered deep into my pussy.

I shut my eyes and groaned from being overfilled with cock. Big cock up my ass; nice cock deep in my pussy pushed me to the edge. I trembled and leaked my hot juices. I heard one man say 'Olek' then some foreign words. Olek grabbed my thighs and pushed them up by my breasts. He then started pounding my wide open pussy.

Being pushed by cock made my ass ride that lance that was in my ass. Back and forth cocks went in and out my hot holes. Hands gripped my tits and pinched my nipples. The man I sucked off knelt and moved his fingers to my swollen clit. He rubbed his knuckles across my knot and I clamped down on two cocks and came violently.

My pussy tried to spray out its cum but was blocked by the cockshaft thrusting into my pussy. I screamed as I came for an unknown time. I was soaked all over my vulva and between my ass. That huge cock in my ass didn't slow down thrusting deep into me. Olek yelled and pulled out of my pussy.

The hands left my tits and Olek stood beside me and pumped his cock. While I watched that cock and below it a big ball sack another cock filled my pussy and started thrusting wildly. Fuck I came again! I watched as globs of cum shot out of Olek's cockhead. Hot thick globs of cum painted my tits and my hard nipples.

I was pulled down hard on that huge cock in my ass and my darkness was filled with hot cum. The cock in my pussy shot hot cum into my hot wet cave. I was filled and covered with cum. My clit was rubbed briskly and I screamed into yet another climax. My pussy and ass throbbed on those cocks milking the last of their cum.

Strong hands helped me sit then stand. Two cocks slid out of me leaving me stretched wide open. I could feel the cum dripping from my holes leaking onto my inner thighs. The men walked me to the spa, turned on the warm water and helped me down to soak my abused body.

I watched those men walk about the pool area their cocks hanging between their thighs. They were laughing and I guess teasing each other and pointing towards me. Me? I was so pleased to get fucked so good. My love for cock just got deeper. During the summer Olek, Julek and Henryk triple fucked me every two weeks.

Were they the only threesome to fuck me? Nope. Someone in the last trio or my Daddy is the father of the baby I'm trying to push out of my pussy but another story first. It's really very funny and a little unbelievable.

I rode my pink Nishiki Women's Pueblo 26'' Mountain Bike a lot during the summer. I loved how my bike seat hugged my pussy sending pleasure against my vulva. Daddy asked me to pick up something from the butcher shop. By the time I got to the shop my crotch was wet and my shorts were stuffed between my pussy lips.

I walked my bike into the shop not wanting to get it stolen. I had to pull my shorts out of my cameltoe and then realized the butcher had watched me do that. I smiled and gave a little laugh. I told him my Daddy told me to get a nice piece of meat for dinner.

The butcher smiled and said he was just about to close so would I mind turning the sign to CLOSED and lowering the door shade. I knew he was watching my ass in my tight shorts; my lower cheeks on display as well as the twin full hams. I turned and leaned against the door glass breathing deeply. I knew what could play out if I let it.

"Come here, Princess. I have a nice piece of meat that I think you'll like very much."

He was leaning against his side of the display case waiting for me to look. I walked over to where he was and bent over to look into the display. I took in a quick breath as there lying on top of a few steaks was the longest, thickest cock I had yet to see. He pushed up the counter inviting me to make the decision.

"Come on, Princess. I'll give you this nice piece of meat for no charge. All you have to do is give it a taste and I'll wrap it up nice and tight for you. You'll never get a better piece of meat."

I hesitated but knew I wanted to feel that huge cock push my cunt wide open. I wanted to cum all over that long thick horse cock. I stepped through the opening of the counter and the butcher turned his back to the case. His cock was hanging half way down his thighs but was twitching as it started to harden.

My mouth watered as I dropped to my knees. I put my two hands on that thick cockshaft; my fingers didn't meet around and that fat cockhead peaked out above my fingers. My tongue came out and I licked his dripping sauce off the slit of his fat crown. I took his cockhead in my mouth and licked all over his helmet. I sucked the largest cock I had yet had and it pushed my lips wide as I let it slide along my tongue filling my mouth.

Cocks have been down my throat but I was not willing to let this horse cock choke me. I took that meat as deep as I was willing and pumped his thick shaft with my hands. That cock was giving me naughty thoughts and making my pussy drip. I fucked my face on that cock leaving one hand around his thick base and letting the rest slide in and out of my dripping mouth.

"Drink my cum, Princess. I can fill your belly then reload and fill your pussy or your ass. How would your pussy feel filled with my long thick cock? Not safe to have it filled with globs of hot thick cum? Then I'll grease up your ass and give you all thick nine inches and fill your back door with a pint of hot cum. Now suck that cock, slut!"

He grabbed my red pig-tails and pulled my mouth down his cock. I gripped his cockbase tightly with my hands or he would have choked me. My wet tight mouth moved up and down his thick cock dripping my spit on his shaft. I glucked when he pushed too far hitting the deep back of my mouth. He laughed and fucked my face faster.

I sucked his shaft and licked his own pleasure knot causing him to groan and his thighs to tremble. He pulled my pig-tails towards his belly and his thick cock filled my mouth. He grunted and I felt his hot cum splat against the opening of my throat. I coughed and felt his hot cum drip from my nose.