Brittany Ch. 02: Becomes Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the bed move and my head was turned and a cock pushed into my mouth. It rode in and out as George pounded his cock into my poor pussy. The third cock was dropped into my hand and started using it to jerk off. My blouse buttons were opened and two hands gripped my large naked tits and pulled on my hard nipples.

George was fucking me for all he was worth, quickly like he had to catch a bus. I could hear my pussy slopping as my juices ran out along his cock. I could feel my ass getting soaked as my juices anointed my asshole. My skirt and bedding were getting wet. George grabbed the back of my knees and pushed my thighs up by my tits.

George started fucking his cock deep and hard rapidly into my wide open pussy. I gripped Bud's cock hard as my body exploded in a powerful climax. I groaned on the cock in my mouth and it exploded filling it with hot thick cum. Bud groaned and his cock trembled in my hand and I felt hot globs of cum paint my naked tits.

I could go into more details but let me just say my pussy got filled with cum twice more. George, the ring leader, got his last go by filling my ass with his big cock and hot cum. I lost count of how many times I climaxed soaking my bed and the cocks pounding my pussy. Six times hot cum found a welcoming place on or in my body. I tasted and swallowed three distinct flavors of cum, some with direct deposits or some wiped off my tits.

I have an ensuite off my bedroom and the 'friends' of my Daddy cleaned up in there. They were slapping each other on the back and joking about when the next poker night would be at Freddie's. I brought them up short.

"Gentleman, you might think I'm just some slut daughter of your poker friend but that is not the case. I'm a professional internet-girl so I'd suggest you empty your wallets of any cash you have left. You can put it on my dresser right next to my internet camera. My customers just got a great show and you all are on the recording. If you want more of this sweet pussy or ass next month be prepared to drop $500 each on my dresser before we start."

I heard several, "Oh Fuck", but they complied tossing money on my dresser. As George left he said he would see me next month and smiled yet was slightly defeated. I went into the ensuite and let my night's work drip out of my holes. Of course I was bluffing but decided to go ahead with setting up an internet account and getting paying clients.

My bed was soaking wet and smelled of pussy and spunk. We have a third bedroom and I was planning on sleeping there when I heard my Daddy moaning. "Marie, baby, I miss you so much," and I heard sobbing. I walked naked to the side of Daddy's bed and touched his thick cock. It started to firm and rise.

I pretended to be my mother. "Freddie, do you want me to make you feel good, Baby?" I teased as my hand went up and down Daddy's cock.

"Oh damn, Marie, don't tease me. Suck my cock you naughty girl. Suck it good! Get me hard then climb on and fuck me good. Make me shoot my hot thick cum deep up your nasty cunt!"

Oh, my Daddy and Mommy sounded naughty! Of course Mommy was dead but Daddy in his drugged stupor didn't remember. I knelt by the bed and pointed Daddy's fat cockhead to my lips. My wet tongue came out and licked away his dripping jizz. He groaned when I took his helmet into my warm mouth and sucked.

My mouth and tongue knows what to do with a cock in my mouth and I wanted to give Daddy even more pleasure. My tongue ringed Daddy's fat crown and flicked under to tease his own pleasure knot. Daddy groaned and trembled and called me all sorts of nasty names thrusting his cock up into my mouth.

"Do you wanna do 'deep-throat' Baby? Do you wanna choke me with your long thick cock? Do you want me to kiss your balls filled with your nasty cum? Do you wanna do all that to me?" I teased.

"Yes you slut! Suck my cock down your throat. Lick my balls filled with cum ready to drown your cunt. Suck my cock slut; suck it deep!"

My goodness, Daddy and Mommy must have been very naughty. I took Daddy's cock into my mouth and slowly my tight lips slid down his cock. I moved my jaw side to side and his cockhead popped into my throat. The rest of his thick cockshaft slid into my throat. My lips kissed his curly hair and my tongue came out and licked his balls.

Was I concerned that this cock belonged to my Daddy? Not at all! He has been very good to me since Mommy died and I would do anything to please him. I sucked his long thick cock for some time bringing him to the edge then gripping my hand hard on his cockbase. He groaned each time I didn't let him cum in my mouth. That treat would be for another time.

"Oh Marie, fuck me already. I wanna feel your hot wet cunt all around my cock. I wanna go deep up your cunt and push it wide open. Then I wanna fill it with globs of my hot thick cum. Fuck me Marie; fuck me good!"

I slowly pulled off Daddy's cock and kissed all over his cockhead. I went up on the bed and straddled my Daddy's thighs and brought his hard cockhead to my hot wet pussy lips. When I ran his cockhead through my hot lips he groaned and reached up and grabbed my tits. He twisted and pulled my nipples calling me a "fucking slut."

"Do you want your big fat cock up in my dripping tight cunt, baby? Do you wanna fuck me hard and deep and shoot your hot cum into my dripping cunt? Do you want me to be your slut? Be the slut just for your long thick cock?" I teased my Daddy.

I pushed down and took half of my Daddy's thick cock into my pussy. We both groaned loudly. I rose up to his dickhead and pushed down taking more of Daddy's cock. My thighs trembled as I rose up then thrust down filling my cunt with Daddy's cock. Oh, Fuck! I shook and came on my Daddy's cock soaking where we were joined together with hot pussy juices.

Did I ride Daddy's cock or did he thrust up into my pussy? I groaned each time his fat cockhead punched the roof of my cunt. I was lost in pleasure as Daddy pounded into me. Hot juices were pouring out of my pussy trapped somewhat by the thickness of Daddy's cock. His thrusts pushed and pulled my swollen clit making me tremble and moan.

It was as if Daddy and I were lost in time holding out for each other's pleasure. My pussy gripped my Daddy's thick cock as he went fast and hard up into his daughter's cunt. He moaned and groaned calling me by my Mother's name grabbing and pulling on my tits. He gripped my hard pointed nipples and pulled. I screamed!

I lost the duel and came; I came hard! I took all of my Daddy's cock deep up inside me and I trembled. My pussy pulsed all along the length of my Daddy's long thick cock. I sprayed his arms and his chest with my pulses of hot female cum. I had no control as my climax overtook my body. He groaned and kept thrusting up inside my quivering pussy.

He crushed my tits with his strong hands then shook like he had been tazered. He screamed, "Marie, OH FUCK, Marie," and shot his hot cum up to the roof of my cunt. He lifted my ass and pounded my pussy down on his cock. He did that several times and I felt his heat fill me.

Again not knowing how long it lasted we thrust against each other wanting all our pleasure and giving all we had. I screamed at the ceiling as a powerful climax racked my body. Pulses of pleasure shot throughout my limbs and my core. My pussy exploded and I shot hot cum down my Daddy's dick soaking the both of us.

Totally spent I fell my tits upon my Daddy's chest; a warm safe chest of the man I always loved and now always will. I kissed all over his face telling him how much I loved him. I stretched out my legs with the last of my strength and covered my Daddy with my warm flesh.

His hands moved down my back pushing my long red hair out of the way and gripped my ass cheeks. His fingers ran down the crack of my ass and found my rosebud. My sweat made my naughty lips wet and Daddy pushed a finger against my oval and it yielded. He pushed deep into my ass and I groaned.

"Later Daddy, you can have my ass later and every time you want to fill it with your hot thick cum. Now hold me Daddy and never let go."

We fell asleep and I awoke to Daddy shaking my naked body. "Brittany, what are you doing in my bed, Princess?"

"That's where I belong from now on, Daddy. I will take care of all your needs, including the ones that Mommy use to take care of."

After saying that I stretched and rolled and took Daddy's morning cock into my mouth. I sucked him so good and so quickly he gave up any thought of stopping me. All too soon he filled my mouth with his hot thick cum and I have been his toy ever since.

My Polish lovers agreed to be filmed fucking me for a small percentage of my take for those events. We pretended being taken by the pool as I was napping. George and the boys agreed to being filmed and passed up any percentage taking their cut 'out in trade'. My Daddy filled the 'Daddy' clients segment. UBS and Amazing drivers got filmed bending me over the kitchen table. Clients had to pay extra to see me take it up the ass!

One last thing that leads to why Manuel has his cock in my ass as I lay on the maternity table. I was on birth control but two periods were spotty. I went to my OB-Gyn and she said she was concerned for how long I was on my specific brand. She did a quick blood test then had me pee on a stick. I got the bad news. Yes I was knocked up.

Okay, whose is it? Am I carrying a Polish baby? Am I carrying a poker night baby? Am I carrying a delivery man baby? Or am I carrying my Daddy's baby. I decided to keep the baby and told my Daddy he could be the father. He was all excited.

So far financially this baby has been a gold mine! You cannot believe the number of clients that will pay extra to watch a pregnant woman get fucked, especially the bigger my belly and tits got! I'm pre-selling high cost subscriptions to watch me breastfeed.

Am I a slut? --- An on-line prostitute? --- A savvy, very rich business woman?

"Manuel, make sure the phone is getting you fucking my ass. Oh damn there is a fucking hard contraction. Oh Fuck, Manuel I can feel you shooting your cum deep up my ass. Get a good shot of my nasty back lips sucking on your cock. Oh fuck, don't pullout. Get that cum leaking out of my ass on the video."

"Oh fuck I'm cumming! Go call the mid-wife this baby is coming out!"