Brittany Ch. 02: Becomes Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked quickly as burst after burst of thick cum filled my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed and yet more cum shot across my tongue. I felt his thick globs slid down towards my belly and it tripped a quick climax and I soaked my panties. I groaned as I realized I loved drinking cum; hot thick cum directly from the head of a thick cock! Oh fuck, I was cumming again.

I bathed that cockhead wanting all the cum he had to give. He moved his thick cock in and out my mouth running his knot across my tongue moaning from that pleasure. His cockhead continued to leak his cum which I sucked down into my belly. He pushed forward and held my head as his cockhead massaged the back of my throat. I was too frightened to let that huge mushroom fill my throat.

Bob pulled slowly out of my mouth then rubbed his cockhead across my lips then up and down my cheeks anointing me with the last of his dribbling cum. He pulled my hair and I stood and his hands gripped my young tits over my sports bra. My nipples responded and he pinched them twisting and pulling them until I moaned.

His hand cupped my vulva over my wet shorts. My shorts had a back zipper and he lowered it and his hand slipped under my panties and he cupped my bare ass. His two hands pushed my shorts down my legs then my soaked panties followed. I held his shoulders as he knelt and removed my shorts and panties.

His fingers twirled in my curly red hair on my mons then traced down the wet cleft between my naked vulva. His talented fingers found my clit and he softly rubbed it in circles. I groaned and wet his fingers as my pussy juices dripped out.

He stood and pushed me backwards until my ass hit a table. He lifted me setting my ass on the edge and my thighs on his shoulders. He captured my wet pussy with his mouth and sucked up my wetness. His lips captured my clit and he sucked and flicked it with his tongue. He knew his way around a pussy and I soon came all over his face. My legs trembled as my body shook in a strong climax. I fell back on the table breathing hard.

He was not yet done in pleasuring my pussy. He teased my clit as several fingers filled my pussy. He curled them forward finding my g-spot and he rubbed me to another climax. I suddenly felt filled as he added another finger into my pussy and moved them in and out. I knew he was preparing my cunt for his huge cock.

I think he added his pinkie as my pussy mouth felt filled and stretched. Oh damn I can feel his other hand at my asshole. I was leaking my hot juices between my asscrack and he used my lube to coax my asshole to open to his finger. Soon another finger entered and turned this way and that way coaxing my analring to relax.

Oh fuck he added a third finger into my ass and I'm such an ass slut I came and soaked his fingers. As I trembled on his meat cutting table he added his pinkie and pushed them all into my ass up to his knuckles. Was he going to open me wide by filling my two holes with his fists?

He moved both groups of fingers in and out my two pleasure holes until I screamed through a huge climax. My pussy and ass gripped his fingers as I came hard then sprayed him with bursts of hot cum. I groaned and cursed and trembled on his table then fell away fully spent.

I think that was what he was waiting for as he slowly withdrew his fingers. He gripped my legs behind my knees and pushed my thighs towards my tits. I felt his cockhead at the entrance to my dripping vagina and took in a hissing breath as his thick crown breached my opening. I groaned as my vestibule was filled with cock.

He waited until my grip on his cockhead eased. He pushed forward listening to me groan as my pussy was filled and stretched to let his long thick cock enter. He pulled back then pushed in, pulled back and pushed in dragging my tight pussy lips along his thick shaft.

I grunted when his big cockhead tapped the depths of my cunt but I knew he had more cock to go. Oh fuck I thought he was gonna destroy my cunt when he started pounding my pussy deep and hard. He pulled back to his big crown pulling my pussy out then shoved my swollen lips back in as his thick shaft descended into my hot wet cavern.

Each cock movement pulled on my clit making me tremble with pleasure. His thrusting started going faster and as deep as my cunt would allow. My cervix and door to my womb was getting tapped each time that pole descended deep into me. The pleasure on my clit was overwhelming the pain from that huge cock. Pleasure was building and building tightening my abs and pussy.

He thrust wildly into my poor pussy and I tried to scream but nothing came out. My body went rock hard then I fell into the strongest climax I had as yet experienced. I screamed as my body trembled; my thighs crushing his shoulders as my pussy pushed up seeking more cock. My cunt pulsed on his huge horse cock and I sprayed what hot juices could escape around his thick shaft.

He moved his cock quickly in my cunt pulling climax aftershocks out of my trembling pussy. I started begging him to stop as I was overwhelmed in pleasure. My pussy was pulsing rapidly around all of his thick cock as my body rode the waves of climax pleasure. His hands came up and pushed aside my sports bra then gripped and squeezed my naked tits. He pulled on my hard nipples and I trembled.

His cock was moving slowly within my aching pussy and in the fog of my cum addled brain I realized he had not cum. A tremble of horror coursed through my body and I knew that monster cock was going into my ass! I groaned as I felt that cock slowly slide from my wet pussy. He lowered my feet to the floor then spun me onto my breasts and belly.

I gripped the sides of the table; my nose taking in the smell of meat from the butcher block table. He kicked my feet apart opening the cheeks of my ass. He squatted down and brought his tongue to my asshole and rimmed my rose as I groaned from the pleasure. His tip played with my rim until he felt it ease then more of his tongue went in further.

I felt something at the entrance to my dripping pussy and it was shoved into me. "These are your panties, slut. I don't want your spray getting my uniform soaking wet. This horse cock is gonna make you cum, over and over and your hot wet juices will soak into your slut panties."

He stood and I heard a jar then a wetness was applied to my anus and between my asscheeks. He was using warm bacon fat to anoint his cock and my asshole. I felt his fingers push my ass cheeks open and my back lips were coated with that fat. The room smelled like bacon overwhelming my dripping pussy juices soaking into my panties.

His cockhead moved between my ass cheeks until his huge cockhead found the center of my circular lips. His cock was rock hard and pushed against those naughty lips. Thank the Goddess us girls had used the room dildo in our asses and I used mine in my bedroom at home. My analring yielded and slowly opened.

I grunted when my anus opened wide and sucked in his fat cockhead and sealed around his crown. He hissed and pushed forward. I groaned as I felt my ass pushed wider to take more cock. He grunted and pushed further. I moaned thinking my ass was filled but he pushed again and I screamed as his long thick cock took possession of my ass.

My mind knew his cock was my two hands and a fat cockhead long and it filled my ass! It felt like my belly was being pushed aside as his fat length filled my ass. There was new pain deeper then the girls had ever filled me before. I breathed haphazardly trying to process the pain of Bob's long thick cock deep down my ass.

Yes, 'Bob' was the name on his name tag. I should call him 'Horse' for the cock that was now filling my ass and starting to move. Bob slowly pulled back to his large head pulling my assring back along his shaft. He must have put more warm bacon fat on his cock because his thickness slid back down my ass, easily?

He laughed when he heard me groan as he filled my ass and his heavy balls slapped my pussy. Bob set about destroying my ass as he drove towards his own pleasure. My clit was at the edge of the thick meat table and his deep thrusts caused it to rub side to side.

His thighs slapped my ass as he drove his cock deep into my ass. Oh Fuck, that cock hurt so much going deep into my bowels. His deep thrusts pushed my clit against the table edge and my legs started to tremble. I could feel my ass gripping and releasing his fat cock as pleasure started pulsing through my body. My naked tits were rocking on the table top rubbing my hardened nipples.

"That's it slut, make yourself cum. Make yourself cum on this horse cock deep down your ass. Become my ass slut, Princess. Cum on my big cock, Princess. Beg me for this cock and I'll fill it with hot thick cum. I'll shoot so much cum down your ass your belly will swell."

Bob was getting off on abusing my ass with his huge cock. He started slapping my ass cheeks, one hand on each cheek, over and over again. His slaps and deep thrusts pushed my swollen clit against the edge. I started shifting my hips rubbing my clit along the edge. I pushed back taking that cock as deep into me as possible.

As if possible he started fucking my ass faster and faster. My climax overwhelmed me and I screamed as previously unfelt pleasure racked my body. My pussy and tits felt such a heat like an uncontrolled fever. Every muscle in my groin pulsed in pain and pleasure. My ass burned from the hard slaps as Bob's cock went deep again and again.

He screamed and fell against my ass filling my ass to his balls. I felt those big eggs tremble as several salvoes of hot cum filled my ass deeper than ever before. Bob pulled back then shot more cum from his cockhead and thrust deep into me again. I lost count of how many times he filled my ass with thick cock and hot cum.

Bob's thighs were trembling against mine as pleasure swept through him as he screamed and thrust into me. It was like he was possessed and just pounded his cock deep into my ass. It felt like minutes as he groaned and thrust riding his cock for his pleasure. He groaned one long breath then fell against my ass and back.

My ass pulsed all along his thick length as I rubbed my clit along the table edge. My thighs trembled and my ass twerked as pleasure flowed throughout me. If my upper body was not spread across the meat table I would have collapsed to the floor.

Bob took in a deep breath and rode his cock back and forth in my ass. He took pleasure as he pulled all out then thrust back into my ass. He groaned each time my analring caressed his own pleasure knot under his fat helmet. My assring had no chance to close as Bob thrust into my 'O' over and over. I groaned as another small climax flowed in my groin making me tremble in pleasure. Bob stood then slapped my ass too many times to count.

"That's a good ass slut, Princess. That tight princess ass loved getting fucked by my huge horse cock. That ass sucked my hot thick cum deep down into your darkness. I felt you cum, Princess. I felt you cum on my long thick cock. I felt you cum when I shot my loads down your ass. You'll be my special ass slut, Princess. Yes, my special ass slut!"

He moved his cock back and forth in my spoiled ass and I felt climax aftershocks wash throughout my body. Yes I would be back to take his huge cock down my ass over and over. I trembled as I thought about that cock deep in my ass. It would take days for my ass to ease but I'd be back again to take that cock deep. Yes, I was now a special ass slut!

Bob slowly pulled back taking all of his thick length out of my ass. I trembled when my naughty lips kissed his fat cockhead for the last time today; but not the last time ever. I realized I could not go long without that cock deep in my ass. Bob slapped my ass cheeks with his huge cock then moved to the side of the meat table.

He pulled my hair moving my face to the edge and brought his cockhead to my lips. I opened as wide as I could and that mushroom of meat slid across my tongue and filled my mouth. I moaned as I closed around his cockhead and a few inches. My tongue went to work cleaning that shaft of the last of his cum.

Bob moaned as he rode his cock against the depths of my mouth and I sucked. His cock filled me; his big head closing off my breathing and I loved it. I felt my pussy flutter and I must have leaked my juices into my panties. They must have been soaked. Bob pulled slowly out of my hungry mouth and slapped my cheek with his cock. He was training me to accept whatever his cock did to me and I was a willing learner.

He walked to his display and returned to my ass. I hissed when I felt something cold between my ass cheeks then groaned as that cold object was pushed into my ass. Those back lips had not yet closed from the abuse of Bob's huge cock.

The cold object entered the beginning of the cave of my ass and my rose lips closed upon it. There was some inside my heat and some within my ass cheeks on the outside. I pulsed my klieg muscles and felt the object firmly in my ass.

"That is a pig knuckle bone in your ass. I want you to keep it in there for your ride home. Your bike seat is gonna punish your ass all the way home. Next Wednesday when you come back; and you will come back for more of this cock; I want this bone to be inside your ass. Rain or shine I want you here just before closing time. I will fuck your ass deep and hard and fill it with my hot thick cum!"

Bob slowly pulled my soaking wet panties from my pussy and tossed them on the meat table. He handed me my shorts and told me he was keeping my panties to hang in his office. He watched me pull up my shorts then wrapped a nice cut of steak. He told me how best to prepare it tonight.

The weeks and months went by with my ass being drilled by Bob's huge cock. Daddy enjoyed the treat of a fine cut of meat each week. As we had dinner I had to keep my moans quiet as that pig bone worked as a butt plug. Each Wednesday afternoon, rain or shine, period or not I pushed that bone into my ass and I gave myself to Bob's cock.

He took his time training me. Eventually that long thick cock went down my throat and his ejaculating cum filled my belly. I was naked on his meat table as he ate my pussy to crashing climaxes. My insides were rearranged and I took all of his thick nine inches deep down into my cunt. He never asked if I was on the pill yet he filled my pussy to overflowing with hot cum. I waited hungrily for his cock to abuse my ass as he used my other holes for his pleasure.

Was I a slut or just a female that loved to have cock make her cum like crazy. No one knew of my secret life of being Bob's cockslut nor the play toy of the Polish pool men. I got fucked by the three cocks; my holes used for sloppy seconds and sometimes thirds. Every once in a while I got a new cock as their cousin covered for one of the pool guys.

He would get the full treatment first; suck his cock, fuck my dripping pussy and finally fill my ass with his hot cum. His cock got a thorough cleaning from my mouth and tongue. The men knew my Daddy's schedule and always came with plenty of time to play. The trio would trade off fucking me and cleaning the pool. It was a great arrangement.

So how did it happen that I'm lying on a hospital bed with Manuel's cock drilling my ass? Well let me tell you this last story. Oh Fuck, Manuel's thick cock feels so good going in and out my ass as my contractions are getting closer.

My Daddy had three close friends and they would get together for poker each Friday. They would rotate the houses so a rowdy poker game would be at Daddy's house once a month. As the beer got consumed I would be the brunt of crude comments and naughty touching. One time the men said I should be the bar maid.

My Daddy laughed but the guys would not let up. Daddy asked me if I would mind. I bent over and kissed my Daddy hard on the lips to the hoots and hollers from the guys. I went upstairs, my pussy dripping, my mind racing with lust and excitement and changed into my old school uniform. But I did not wear my bra nor my panties. If those old coots wanted a show I was willing to give them one.

As my Daddy got up to pee I saw one of his buddies pour something into his beer and stir it up. "If we knock Freddie out I'm sure we could take turns fucking his daughter. I think she would be a great three way fuck. I think we could also go sloppy seconds even thirds. We could fuck her all night then put Freddie to bed leaving him all the chips. It would be a small price to pay for fucking such a fine piece of ass!"

The three men laughed devilishly. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck these guys as they were as good looking and fit as my Daddy. I just didn't like my Daddy being tricked. But the thought of three new cocks had my pussy dripping. I had to let this happen but had to pretend to fend them off until I was overwhelmed.

I went around the table filling the pretzel and chip bowl and bringing cold beer. It was not long before hands crept up under my skirt to cop a feel of my firm naked ass. I pretended to be annoyed and slapped their hands away but they laughed. As the beer was consumed the hands stayed longer and fingers explored deeper. Soon there were fingers anointed with my dripping pussy juices.

There was a thump and Daddy's head was on the pile of poker chips in front of him. I fussed, pretending, and demanded the guys help get my Daddy upstairs and to bed. I made them get his clothes off and they whistled when they saw how big is my Daddy's cock. I felt myself get more moist. I stood in the doorway and told them to clean up and let themselves out.

I went to my bedroom but left my school uniform on and my door open. I opened two more buttons and my naked cleavage was fully on display. I sat on my bed with my legs pulled up and my thighs wide open; my wet pussy throbbing. I could smell myself and felt my pussy was soaking wet.

After some time the three guys came to my doorway. I heard some low groans and deep breath. They said they cleaned up and left the poker chip on the table because "Your Daddy won the last big pot."

I asked them if I could do anything for them.... The guy, George, who made up the plot walked to the edge of my bed. He pulled his zipper down and pulled out a nice sized cock. "Yes, you can suck on this and get it nice and hard then keep those legs wide open."

I pretended to be frightened but he grabbed one of my long red pig-tails and pulled my face towards his cock. The crown was already dripping and he ran it across my lips. He growled, "Open up, Princess. We're gonna have fun with you tonight." He pushed forward and I let his cock fill my mouth.

His cock moved along my tongue and filled my mouth. I moaned since I really am a cock slut and liked the feeling of a cock filling my mouth deep and fat. I felt the bed move and groaned when a face landed on my naked pussy. A tongue ran through my wet lips and sucked my clit. I felt myself release a pulse of pussy juice and heard Phil groan.

My arm was grabbed and a naked cock was put on my palm. I closed my hand around Bud's cock and started pumping. He was not thick so my fingers closed around his shaft. I groaned around George's cock as Phil really knew how to eat pussy. I felt fingers go inside my pussy and move rapidly in and out.

Phil sucked and licked my swollen clit and I screamed around George's cock as I climaxed and sprayed Phil's face. "What the fuck! We have a squirter here! My face is soaked!" I felt a tongue tip touch my asshole and my hips shook.

George pulled out of my mouth and grabbed my hips and moved my ass to the edge of the bed. The other two had to scramble out of the way. I felt George's cockhead push my wet pussy lips apart and push into my pussy. I groaned as he pushed forward and filled me to his length. He wasn't as huge as Bob the Butcher but I still felt pain as his cock opened my pussy to his depth.